RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Like implosion, I'll be V/LA for most of Friday and Saturday too.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I Am Innocent wrote:
popsofctown wrote:I'm not going to risk it.

I caused StrangerCoug to have the virus. The daykill is protown, as is pseudolynching with the virus so I selected the player
I felt most likely to survive the night
but who still had a town feel.

My original choice though,
was MoI, with similar logic
These two do not line up, but nice try.
I didn't think MoI was a likely NK target at all. I was wrong. Let's move on.
I Am Innocent wrote:
popsofctown wrote:I spent so much time combing through his posts during my decisionmaking process and so little with Coug's smaller opportunity that I mistakenly thought I had passed my ability to MoI, sending it to the void. When Coug claimed he had the ability, I was very confused, and I wanted to see if it was the same virus Parama started the game with. If it was, it implied a bus driver.

I felt really stupid when just a few minutes later I remembered considering StrangerCoug as an option, and then subsequently decided that posting volume is correlated with nightkillability and that I should target Coug instead of MoI.
Crazy how that memory getting jogged just at the right time works so nicely, huh?
I remarked upon how my original reason for asking to the virus had become voided when I remembered. I remembered before anyone started pressuring me.
popsofctown before IAI even posts wrote:(I had another more secretive concern but I realized it doesn't matter. Oh well).
I couldn't explain why it didn't matter without divulging all the information.
IAI wrote: How about you get back to the part where you tell us why you got to cause StrangerCougar to get the virus? What did the mod tell you the reason was that you were picked for it?
You don't need to know that information. This is blatant, overt rolefishing. This info doesn't tell you anything about my alignment. It helps town more than scum to know exactly what roles are in the game, because Darla claimed doctor the scum now know to mindgame against the doctor.
IAI wrote:
popsofctown wrote:@saying that explaining how to misuse the ability as scum is suspicious: What the heck? I had to give StrangerCoug a reason to pass back and forth with me, and since people like you exist and make me claim things that dont need claiming, justify my actions. That's why I revealed that info. Any scum who can't figure out that strategy on their own is braindead.
So it is okay to tell scum strategy because they probably aren't braindead. No, doesn't work that way.
Identify some players in this game you don't think are intelligent enough to figure out that optimum decision. Can you really identify enough to make a whole scumteam?
IAI wrote:
popsofctown wrote:Further more, if I AM scum, already know the strategy! If I were scum I would have shared it last night with all my partners in case they get infected, since everyone suspected the virus might come back. The fact you pointed out antitown behavior but didn't realize that it doesn't make sense in any way for actually showing me to be scum makes me suspect you know that I'm town.
Ah, the OMGUS FOS. Yeah I've been riding you a while, figured this was coming.

Giving the scum pro scum ideas is bad for town and should never be done. You did it which implies you either didn't realize that, or you did but don't care. If you don't care, it probably means you are scum.

Did you ever think that the scum would not be able to hide the virus unless they started the day with the virus??? You could have made the suggestion to use the virus as a 2nd lynch without ever bringing up the back and forth between scum. If the bomb disappeared, or someone mysteriously died, we track the recipients.
ITT we misuse buzzwords.

I already told you, the strategy is obvious. And I didn't expect cause I said so to convince him to want to pass it back and forth rather than around.

I also already told you that if the potato gets passed to a lurking townie, that could be bad. It could also get passed to a scum player who has several protown powers inhand and decides to just suicide to destroy them for good.
It could get past to a player holding the treestump, who then hides the virus and laughs when we waste a lynch.
It could get passed to a townie who passes it to Parama. I don't put it past Parama to suicide.

All of these things could happen. Meanwhile passing it back and forth has almost no cost, except explaining a strategy anyone with a 7th grade education can figure out.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:32 pm

Post by quadz08 »

SC wrote:What do you mean? As far as I'm aware, it works the same way as it did when Parama started with it.
I was wondering if there was anything Parama hadn't mentioned; for some reason, it just seemed odd that the dayvig could just never get used.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:44 pm

Post by Saint »

I'm on #917, but
DARLA
why did you not protect MoI if you had a doctor ability with him being pro-town and likely to be hit? I'm about to vote you for not protecting him.

Who are you claiming to have protected?
You also needed to claim you passed an ability on, not what it was

I passed an ability on myself, but I'm not going to say to who or what it was...

I agree with Parama. I feel if we take the time to sort this out we can begin to have a scumteam emerge and begin to right off who is partnered with who. Do you all REALLY care about abilities, or do you care about winning the damn game? Nothing would make me happier than a scumlynch, and the way to get one is if the entire town isn't living scared and is actually making people accountable for their actions. I for one wouldn't mind losing a made up ability darla is claiming to have passed on which I find to be bullshit and am a hair away from voting over...

claim who you protected, or i'm going to be voting you
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:30 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

implosion wrote:I passed the treestump to curiouskarmadog. I figured he was fairly likely scum, and if he eventually did flip scum then it could clear me, but that he wasn't likely to be today's lynch. Come to think of it, he might be a good vig target.
if you really believed I was scum, wouldnt you want to see who I passed it to BEFORE you wanted me killed...wouldnt that not only clear you , but someone else? Seems to me that if you were really town, that would be the best play. I am having a fucking hard time believing that you didnt think about that. Vig me today and when I flip town, you can always say, oh I guess I was wrong. If you thought I was scum and you wanted to have me vigged today, what was the point of giving me a treestump? you learn absolutely nothing by my death.

If I had a vote today, I know exactly where it would be going.

I am also a little fucking worried now, seeing that we havent hit ANY god damn scum, there were two kills, AND (and everyone will have to just take my word for it)...I dont get a vote..that is one less towney without a vote.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:17 am

Post by popsofctown »

Getting a dead scum and being able to connect him to other players and prevent him from using any night actions and/or hoarding the stump, and destroying the stump, all
FAR
outweigh clearing an additional player.

Also, it seems like at least half of us has a power, so killing pretty much anyone has this drawback.

Quit acting indignant.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:35 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Saint wrote:I'm on #917, but
DARLA
why did you not protect MoI if you had a doctor ability with him being pro-town and likely to be hit? I'm about to vote you for not protecting him.

Who are you claiming to have protected?
You also needed to claim you passed an ability on, not what it was

I passed an ability on myself, but I'm not going to say to who or what it was...

I agree with Parama. I feel if we take the time to sort this out we can begin to have a scumteam emerge and begin to right off who is partnered with who. Do you all REALLY care about abilities, or do you care about winning the damn game? Nothing would make me happier than a scumlynch, and the way to get one is if the entire town isn't living scared and is actually making people accountable for their actions. I for one wouldn't mind losing a made up ability darla is claiming to have passed on which I find to be bullshit and am a hair away from voting over...

claim who you protected, or i'm going to be voting you
See the problem with actually name our ability is that people can lie.
As it seen, some people don't have abilities. Which means it wouldn't be all that strange for a scum team to say they had no ability, when they did, or say they had an ability which they passed on to a scum mate.
Eventually the lies will be caught up to them, which is why MoI want to reveal the abilities during Day 3, because it gives us more then just 1 person connection.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:38 am

Post by Lateralus22 »

I'll be V/LA for most of Friday and Saturday too.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:28 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

popsofctown wrote:Getting a dead scum and being able to connect him to other players and prevent him from using any night actions and/or hoarding the stump, and destroying the stump, all
FAR
outweigh clearing an additional player.

Also, it seems like at least half of us has a power, so killing pretty much anyone has this drawback.

Quit acting indignant.
yeah, but in my case, you know exactly what my ability is and who exactly gave it to me..also, I am not scum...so offing me today, would be doubly bad.

when I flip town..it will tell you nothing about implosion, which is likely what he will be bitching about AFTER my death.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:03 am

Post by WrathChild »

Ok, so is the first order of business the Potatoe or the Day Vig. I believe that TMH said he's going to kill the person with the most votes when it becomes live. Which happens first the Day-Vig or the Bomb? No doubt the results of one will affect the decision on the other.
I swear I left my gun somewhere.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:03 am

Post by WrathChild »

I guess the easiest way is to ask TMH to hold off until the bomb goes off.

TMH: Do you agree to do the reasonable thing?
themanhimself
themanhimself
Goon
themanhimself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:09 am

Post by themanhimself »

Hm, I find the way you phrased that question and the fact that you asked it at all to be highly suspect....
FoS:Wrathchild

I can't use my power until the bomb goes off
If P then Q.
Theman had us nailed.-rekirts
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:13 am

Post by WrathChild »

That makes it easy then.

Let's talk bomb targets or are we trusting SC to make their own decision?

I'm still suspicious of LMP, just read the ISO and look at the difference between Day and Day 2.

I'm suspicious of TMH using the Day-Vig power as lynch protection.

I didn't like all the leading Lateralus did Day 1, but think it'd be lame to bomb him while he is V/LA.

Parama is either useless town or scum. In fact I see no reason not to bomb him today.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:14 am

Post by WrathChild »

EBWOP: "Day 1 and Day 2"
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:24 am

Post by WrathChild »

Are we assuming the Shotgun to MoI was Vig and Purge to Chk was Mafia?
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:24 am

Post by nhammen »

1 moment while I catch up on today. I was LA on Wednesday and Thursday, but I did get a chance to use and pass on my ability. I completed my reread on Tuesday, and can post some of my thoughts in just a moment.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:42 am

Post by nhammen »

popsofctown wrote:This seems a little bit paranoid, makes me find Wrathchild scummy, much more so than his failure to vote. He seems to see scumhunting as more of an attack and scumhunting that targets him as plots from an opposing force rather than the mistakes of a misguided townie. (of course, he could be right, it could be a cross factional dispute, but the only way wrathchild would no that is if he were scum and diddin were town, not the reverse).
Agree. As I said in one of my latests posts before nightfall, this fact makes WrathChild scummy, where he hadn't been before. His hammer that prevented me from finishing my reread is EXTREMELY scummy.
Saint wrote:RedCoyote's #84 is both scummy and lacking direction. I've gotten him lynched as a townie, and he posted completely differently than he did there. Whereas he responded to pops and implosion (two people I have my eye on) a lot, his post has NO CONCLUSION
And you are the first person to have noticed this!? Well, at least someone noticed it.
Saint wrote:By confirming this, you would essentially be forcing a no lynch... if he isn't lying, and is merely voteless.
When pops had suggested testing the unlynchability of implosion's role, implosion had not yet claimed that it would be a No Lynch (bad implosion!). In many cases, an unlynchable role will have absolutely no effect when it is lynched. There isn't really a standard unlynchable on this site, so it could have gone either way. So getting on pop's case for this is wrong. If you just jumped to the conclusion that it works one way, then maybe he just jumped to the conclusion that it works the other way.

Ooooh! My predecessor and Saint(furc?) are fighting. Cut it out you two!

Nero Cain says that most of ckd's posts look like fluff. But it isn't. Lack of reading, followed by a plan that developed from lack of reading. Followed by a real case.

Aaaand quadz points out that Nero Cain has mainly posted fluff as well. And it is mostly fluff. Hello hypocritical Nero scum!! Also, quadz is town.

Parama's "gambit" has me feeling a bit iffy. Until then I had him as leaning Town, but this is a bit iffy.

Also, please note that #257 is like the 4th time that themanhimself has shown evidence of not reading the thread.

And then comes his #258 which shows some very fine reading of the mod. Interesting.

RedCoyote's #289 actually says something!!

AntB's accusation against Saint is a good point. Saint never mentioned AntB, and then suddenly says he'd be willing to vote AntB. Same with AntB's case against Narsis, actually.

And now I see the certian reason for AnB's modkill. Wow, that was dumb.

@I Am Innocent #366: That may very well be. Although with two players so far that have done this, it may just be people not properly reading. Especially since ckd is one of the players that has shown this problem of not reading before.

That's now two players, Helghast and WrathChild, that have claimed to have no powers. Arg!

@RedCoyote #410: This looks townish. Although, I have seen scum try to get town cred by going after lurkers. But this still does look townish.

@chkflip #417: I'm liking this post. Especially the attack on Nero. chkflip is now townish.

@Magna #436: YESSS!! Awesome post. Also, I have slightly changed my mind about chkflip, because of the arguments Magna has presented. Not sure about chkflip now. Well, it seems that both of these players flipped, which makes this quite funny.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Saint »

nhammen, can you refrain from posting quotes that are like 10 weeks old? (exaggeration!)

mod
prod darla, I had a very relevant question for her to answer, and I don't want her dodging it
if she does not claim who she protected with her ability last night, we need to lynch her
if she did not protect MoI, what the hell, why not? He was the leader of the town, and he is dead.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:02 am

Post by Saint »

CKD's 929 is a bit... heated?
mod
, care to ask him to tone it down? I don't want that directed towards me, and risking myself a modkill, and CKD doesn't like me... so please get him to refrain from the attitude/tone. Thanks!

I am not really sure to blame anyone for powerrox's play being idiotic, but this whole pops argument definitely is someone i'll be looking at. At first I was suspicious of both him and implosion, but we'll see how the ability passing plays out on d3. I suspect one of them is town at the least, and I don't want to lose either of them if they're town because of how active and good they seem.
SEEMING
town and being town are two different stories. I wouldn't be surprised if one of these was the active scum.

nhammen, also, i just noticed your whole "antb" thing...
You realize I am playing with someone who is giving me advice? I had talked about AntB in my quicktime with my hydra-partner, and I assumed I had mentioned it. I felt like he was dodgy, but it turned out he was just a townie. Sorry to double post, guys, and I'm going out right now in my Santa Fe to a friends... I'll be possibly on, on my phone, but it depends on what I'm getting into.
I'm not saying "I don't view you as town", nhammen, but you're barking up the wrong tree here.
I have accrued what, 1 vote? The reasoning noone is voting me is because the game has a good read on me, I have been scumhunting, and my posting has been beneficial for the town. If it wasn't for MoI being an amazing player, and him being so suspicious of bunnylover, I myself may have been victim of that lynch, and then we would have lost an ability from the game... Losing the ability may have been a good or bad thing, I'm not sure, we'll see on day 3 won't we!

Quick note on Darla, FoS for sure until you answer me, because I don't see why you didn't out that!

-HOWEVER-

I am DEFINITELY voting bunnylover, though, as he claimed an ability he CANT have received from MoI. What, did MoI pass that along from the grave?
VOTE: : bunnylover

MoI = town, died before abilities are passed
bunnylover = claimed to have received an ability from a player who died
bunnylover = troll/scum

lynch lynch lynch
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:07 am

Post by WrathChild »

nhammen wrote:
popsofctown wrote:This seems a little bit paranoid, makes me find Wrathchild scummy, much more so than his failure to vote. He seems to see scumhunting as more of an attack and scumhunting that targets him as plots from an opposing force rather than the mistakes of a misguided townie. (of course, he could be right, it could be a cross factional dispute, but the only way wrathchild would no that is if he were scum and diddin were town, not the reverse).
Agree. As I said in one of my latests posts before nightfall, this fact makes WrathChild scummy, where he hadn't been before. His hammer that prevented me from finishing my reread is EXTREMELY scummy.
Saint wrote:RedCoyote's #84 is both scummy and lacking direction. I've gotten him lynched as a townie, and he posted completely differently than he did there. Whereas he responded to pops and implosion (two people I have my eye on) a lot, his post has NO CONCLUSION
And you are the first person to have noticed this!? Well, at least someone noticed it.
Saint wrote:By confirming this, you would essentially be forcing a no lynch... if he isn't lying, and is merely voteless.
When pops had suggested testing the unlynchability of implosion's role, implosion had not yet claimed that it would be a No Lynch (bad implosion!). In many cases, an unlynchable role will have absolutely no effect when it is lynched. There isn't really a standard unlynchable on this site, so it could have gone either way. So getting on pop's case for this is wrong. If you just jumped to the conclusion that it works one way, then maybe he just jumped to the conclusion that it works the other way.

Ooooh! My predecessor and Saint(furc?) are fighting. Cut it out you two!

Nero Cain says that most of ckd's posts look like fluff. But it isn't. Lack of reading, followed by a plan that developed from lack of reading. Followed by a real case.

Aaaand quadz points out that Nero Cain has mainly posted fluff as well. And it is mostly fluff. Hello hypocritical Nero scum!! Also, quadz is town.

Parama's "gambit" has me feeling a bit iffy. Until then I had him as leaning Town, but this is a bit iffy.

Also, please note that #257 is like the 4th time that themanhimself has shown evidence of not reading the thread.

And then comes his #258 which shows some very fine reading of the mod. Interesting.

RedCoyote's #289 actually says something!!

AntB's accusation against Saint is a good point. Saint never mentioned AntB, and then suddenly says he'd be willing to vote AntB. Same with AntB's case against Narsis, actually.

And now I see the certian reason for AnB's modkill. Wow, that was dumb.

@I Am Innocent #366: That may very well be. Although with two players so far that have done this, it may just be people not properly reading. Especially since ckd is one of the players that has shown this problem of not reading before.

That's now two players, Helghast and WrathChild, that have claimed to have no powers. Arg!

@RedCoyote #410: This looks townish. Although, I have seen scum try to get town cred by going after lurkers. But this still does look townish.

@chkflip #417: I'm liking this post. Especially the attack on Nero. chkflip is now townish.

@Magna #436: YESSS!! Awesome post. Also, I have slightly changed my mind about chkflip, because of the arguments Magna has presented. Not sure about chkflip now. Well, it seems that both of these players flipped, which makes this quite funny.
Umm, did you even read who got killed last night?
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:45 am

Post by nhammen »

tht was written overnight
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:46 am

Post by nhammen »

EBWOP: that was written overnight. Because SOMEONE (you) decided that it would be a good idea to end the day before eveyone had caught up. Thank you!
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:15 am

Post by nhammen »

Sorry about the triple post. I should have included those last two posts in the long post I was writing. Especially with that Virus about. I was just annoyed at Wrath.
LynchMePls wrote:
Vote: DarlaBlueEyes

Everyone should do this. The slot has pretty much 0 scum hunting, all go with the flow, and DBE made some particularly terrible posts that I would be happy to point out and/or discuss if anyone didn't see them.

Please ISO Narsis/Darla. Then vote for her.
Agree with the sentiment, but Wrath is the person I find scummiest, because of many things yesterday.

OH GOD! TMH, you have got to be kidding me! That is an ability that should not have been used.
Bunnylover wrote:I passed my ability on.
MoI passed his ability to me. It is clear what ability he had.
Hello mister liar! You do realize that MoI DIED, and so couldn't pass any ability. And did NOT HAVE any ability according to his death. So tell me, how you know you got an ability from MoI please.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:If we're doing the claim thing by MoI (who we now know as town) then I was a Firewall (Doctor) and have cycled my ability on to the person I thought was most towny.
UGH!! Don't claim the ability and don't give a clue as to who you passed it to. Just claim that you had an ability to pass on. For other reasons that will be revealed later, I really hope you are not telling the truth about having the doctor ability.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:I think Diddin is probably scum, his whole narrowing down our dayvig choices and then never actually shooting until it was way way late in the day
That's one! LMP asked for three suspects.

OH GOD! TMH, you have got to be kidding me! That is an ability that should not have been SENT TO A PLAYER YOU THOUGHT WAS SCUMMY!

Page 35 is just full of TMH fail. So lets get this straight: you stole the Daykill, sent the stealing ability to a player you found scummy, and used jester speculation. However, I will not vote for tmh, because I think he should use his daykill AS DIRECTED BY THE TOWN, and then be lynched. Oh wait, he needs to pass that kill first. Lynch him tomorrow.
I Am Innocent wrote:I am curious to know about this bus driving ability. Does it just switch two powers like TMH is suggesting, or do all powers get randomly distributed?

Also @ everyone that pushed for a lynch of Powerox with his ability, do you still think that was a pro-town move?
Everyone that voted for him or pushed his lynch after he claimed is high on my suspect list.

I also would like to hear the multiple reasons TMH said he had for wanting that role out of the game?
As MOI said, now that is out of the game, there is no reason not to answer that.
Agree with this entire post.
q21 wrote:TMH passed his power to diddin it seems, therefore they cannot be scum together. Both, though, are scummy, but there is the potential to clear (at least mostly) one by lynching the other. TMH is currently in possession of a very protown power, for all that he gave it to himself, and diddin is in possession of a proscum power. Therefore I'm going to start the day with a diddin vote.

Vote diddin
Smart logic. I can't disagree.
Parama wrote:Oh yeah thanks for reminding me, q21.
EVERYONE CLAIMS WHO THEY PASSED THEIR POWER TO LAST NIGHT.
NO! Everyone claims that they passed a power, but not to whom! If you claim who you passed the power to, scum will have a list of who to kill! This is the most anti-town thing I have seen!

Claims
Passed an ability

themanhimself
Bunnylover
DarlaBlueEyes
quadz08
Implosion
popsofctown
Saint
nhammen

Ability was stolen

diddin

Did not pass an ability

WrathChild
Parama
I Am Innocent
StrangerCoug

Unclaimed

LynchMePls
RedCoyote
Lateralus22
curiouskarmadog
Nero Cain
q21

Sorry if I missed anyone.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:24 am

Post by diddin »

Just letting you all know, but I will have no access until tomorrow evening.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:27 am

Post by LimMePls »

I was in possession of no abilities to pass last night.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”