Convict's Revenge!! Game Over (Convict Wins!)

Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

^Kitoari counter-claimed Vezok's apparent claim of Roleblocker with one of his own, if I'm not mistaken.

He was lynched, and proven Town, so yeah... You can kind of see how I believe Kitoari more then I do vezok, who seems to be unable to decide what his powers are; wat with his jumping from PR giver to Roleblocking, I half wonder what else he'll pull out of sleeve. -shrug-
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I like what MS is saying.

Roleblockers are often scum anyways.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:43 pm

populartajo wrote:ok, serious now, someone who has access to all rooms shouldnt be lurking. period.

faraday, chess and vezok are town for subjective tells, how they react to things, how they discuss, etc. tl is a solid read for activeness. gud is just too obvious to be scum.

dgb isnt scum with tsq but can still be another source of evil.

ivy and xvart are tough to read, anyone has tells on these guys?

flameaxe is lurking scumbag that cant win this anyomre. same as leiskirye and ms. But specially LEISKIRYE.
This is HORRIBLE.

DIE
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:49 pm

We can kill vezok and tajo for the win, how 'bout that?

PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

WHAT?!??!?! o.0

Kay guise. Im leaving to research my room.

Im having a few VERY slow days. Hope to be back soon.
Queen Of Clubs.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by Faraday »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
populartajo wrote:ok, serious now, someone who has access to all rooms shouldnt be lurking. period.

faraday, chess and vezok are town for subjective tells, how they react to things, how they discuss, etc. tl is a solid read for activeness. gud is just too obvious to be scum.

dgb isnt scum with tsq but can still be another source of evil.

ivy and xvart are tough to read, anyone has tells on these guys?

flameaxe is lurking scumbag that cant win this anyomre. same as leiskirye and ms. But specially LEISKIRYE.
This is HORRIBLE.

DIE
do you disagree with his reads, as I think they're fairly bang on with my own. although I think xvart's likelyier town than vezok atm.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by xvart »

PoisonIvy, 846 wrote:I checked on Dec 19th. 8.39PM. I assume this has something to do with Faradays's idea of your item. Which is why im disclosing this and thinking....
I was asking because this was not what I thought Guderian got his extra notoriety for. I will check this back with what I have and post later.
PoisonIvy, 862 wrote:While we still have a chance, yes. Tajo's impossible to get any sort of read from and thus having him in lylo would be bad for town were he town and breathing in comparision to active scum. If he's scum regardless then SWEEEEEEET. lol "just cause he might be bad at lylo" You WANT someone who is bad at lylo IN LYLO??? Doesnt sound very town friendly to me. Ive ruled out TL, faraday, guderian and DGB of being the scum.
Do you have other game experience with tajo? The reason I ask is because your post reads to me that you do, but I could be wrong; and then the question begs if you felt this way why are you just now pushing it?

However, whoever it was brought up an interesting point about two town roleblockers. Despite him not doing much of anything, I had a town read on Vezok because of his blantant role claiming day one, which I've seen him do as town. In Succession mafia he basically claimed D1 that he was a doctor type role that prevented cult recruiting (in less words of course) which is a pretty powerful role, but it was still pretty obvious once you had a little context. Two town RBers doesn't seem likely, unless there was a balance issue with the massive day killing killing town and the double RBer was to balance the scum down...
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:30 pm

Faraday wrote:do you disagree with his reads, as I think they're fairly bang on with my own. although I think xvart's likelyier town than vezok atm.
OK. Let's go through them one by one.

Yeah, but it happens. That's not a read anyway. It's IIoA.
populartajo wrote:faraday, chess and vezok are town for subjective tells, how they react to things, how they discuss, etc. tl is a solid read for activeness. gud is just too obvious to be scum.
Er, where is the special insight here, or is it the lamest parroting you're ever seen?
populartajo wrote:dgb isnt scum with tsq but can still be another source of evil.
Say whaaaaaaaaaah?
populartajo wrote:ivy and xvart are tough to read, anyone has tells on these guys?
Not even a read, so it can't be "bang on."
populartajo wrote:flameaxe is lurking scumbag that cant win this anyomre. same as leiskirye and ms. But specially LEISKIRYE.
Unqualified throw away comments.

Tajo has lived much too long already.

DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by DeathNote »

~PoisonIvy enters the room.~

Due to an unforeseen issue that is of no fault to Guderian, he is being forced replaced. The topic is not up for discussion but will be clarified after the game ends. Thanks to Guderian for being a good sport about this.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

Nothing.

Guderian/Guderian's replacement is still town in my book.

Xvart. I played with him as Snow White in Flash Mafia. But thats beside the point. If your lurking, do not give input, thoughts and ideas then stacked against 2alternative players who have been doing so and establishing and exchanging viewpoints, chances are the hypothetical town lurker would typically be lynched. To me this seems like common sense.

Re: Roleblocker. Vez has claimed a 50% success rate. Im really horrifically bad with potential set ups and out guessing mods so ill deviate that to someone with more experience than myself.
Queen Of Clubs.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:45 pm

Post by DeathNote »

~leiskyrie enters the lobby.~
Leiskyrie
Leiskyrie
Goon
Leiskyrie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:13 pm

Post by Leiskyrie »

Sorry, I think I forgot to say that I would be exploring other rooms.

DGB, I think you're town and awesome and would love to sheep you, but there has been something else that's been bothering me. PoisonIvy, I hope you don't mind if I ask you a question. Are you positive that checking ID gives notoriety?
Anyways, what has been bugging me is that IDs can be lost or stolen, which makes it somewhat confusing as to why there is an ID checker. Additionally, if not everybody (crew) begins with an ID, how does checking for it do anything?

Katsuki (not kitoari, MS) claimed roleblocker, and I highly doubt she would lie about that. Being the Lady, I'm guessing her ability was Seduce (which strong-willed people are unaffected by). Thus, Kat was likely not a 100% guaranteed roleblocker. This makes the existence of two town roleblockers, both of which are not guaranteed, possible, assuming that vezok is telling the truth. That being said, I have to agree with MS about vezok jumping all over the place with regards to his hinting at his ability (or abilities).

Wait, tajo, you're saying that because I can access all the rooms, I am more scummy for 'lurking' (I wasn't in the lobby) than other people? How does that make sense?

More later.
~Not quite so fluffy~
Cupcake Mafia II coming soon! Are you cupcakes ready...?
-> postponed indefinitely, but is still in the works
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:19 am

Leiskyrie wrote:Are you positive that checking ID gives notoriety?
Not always! For instance, everybody luvz me, how I can gain notoriety? Tut, tut. I just bask in the luv, that's what I do. Rock on.

vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:21 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

I told you what my abilities are. Also I found out something about my other ability. The PR giving one. It does something else too. But that is besides the point.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:26 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

No access
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:29 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Til 2mro
Queen Of Clubs.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:21 am

Post by DeathNote »

bristep123 replaces flameaxe.

ender241 replaces Guderian.

Thanks guys!!!!
ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:23 am

Post by ender241 »

Hey all as you all now i've replace Ender241, Tomorrow i'm going to get a better read on the thread!
Show
Fenchurch: Also ender's logic in vigging me was bad because even if I had self-protected, it wouldn't have lasted through the day. I would have had to make myself dayvig immune for that. But ender got lucky
again.

That's right people! I might be horrible at mafia but i'm a lucky shot.

Taking pre-ins for Smallville (Seasons 1-3) mafia!!
ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:23 am

Post by ender241 »

Guderian even! =P
Show
Fenchurch: Also ender's logic in vigging me was bad because even if I had self-protected, it wouldn't have lasted through the day. I would have had to make myself dayvig immune for that. But ender got lucky
again.

That's right people! I might be horrible at mafia but i'm a lucky shot.

Taking pre-ins for Smallville (Seasons 1-3) mafia!!
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:57 am

Post by bristep123 »

Evening folks, it's late here and I'm down with the flu so I'll finish getting caught up tomorrow and partake from there.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:34 pm

We're lynching Tajo or vezok, are you guys gonna help us?

bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:37 am

Post by bristep123 »

From what I've seen of the recent play, there are definitely cases for both. I think Tajo is the stronger case though. I'm still reading through the 36(!) pages and am at the peak of a flu bug but I should be a lot more active at the weekend.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:33 am

bristep123 wrote:
From what I've seen of the recent play
, there are definitely cases for both. I think Tajo is the stronger case though. I'm still reading through the 36(!) pages and am at the peak of a flu bug but I should be a lot more active at the weekend.
What have you SEEN? Details please.

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:37 am

Post by populartajo »

bristep123 wrote:From what I've seen of the recent play, there are definitely cases for both. I think Tajo is the stronger case though. I'm still reading through the 36(!) pages and am at the peak of a flu bug but I should be a lot more active at the weekend.
this is a scum post.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:43 am

Post by populartajo »

leys wrote:Wait, tajo, you're saying that because I can access all the rooms, I am more scummy for 'lurking' (I wasn't in the lobby) than other people? How does that make sense?
someone who has access to all rooms should be informing what is going on on other rooms, not popping out from time to time with almost zero input. also were you also in the other rooms in the other periods of the game were you were "lurking"?

answer to dgb when i get back home.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”