logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:04 pm

Post by logicticus »

Neevr needed a prod before...bt it had to happen sometime. I just didnt realize that this game had started back up so I wasnt paying attentoin, Srory gys. Ill make a better pots early toimorrow.
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
Does not play well with others
LyingBrian

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:17 pm

Post by LyingBrian »

another thing the town should think about...

ASSUMING there are 4 townies left... if you lynch me today & we have a repeat of N0, there will be NO town left!

also remember, probably HALF of this town wants to see me lynched, so i would encourage the town to pay close attention to everyone's arguments in case i do get lynched...(if there is anybody left, that is)
RangeroftheNorth
RangeroftheNorth
Goon
RangeroftheNorth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:48 pm

Post by RangeroftheNorth »

Don Gaetano has been rather consistently gunning For a lynch oF LB. I'm not certain I believe LB's claim either, but it is interesting to note that Don has been an outspoken advocate oF killing him. IF LB's claim is true, he would be a big advantage For the town. Perhaps don wants to be sure oF getting rid oF him as it would be impossible For don to win iF LB is telling the truth.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:43 am

Post by elvis_knits »

It wouldn't be impossible for mafia to win with LB around. They can't kill him; they can lynch him. That's why mafia would definitely want to lynch him. That's why we have to be careful about lynching him.

Personally, I am leaning toward lynching LB. It's not so much that he turned up scum in our other game, but the fact that he wanted to use me to prove he was innocent in both games.

Anyway, I really think we should hear from some of the MUTE members of freaktown...like darquiel! I really want to know how many killers left their houses last night. I wouldn't want to vote until we got input from everyone. I mean, they may incriminate themselves in the process. :P
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:50 am

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

halo freak replaces darq
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:59 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Whoot! Go replacements!
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:16 am

Post by LyingBrian »

ok, halo freak, how many killers left their house last night?...
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:20 am

Post by LyingBrian »

elvis_knits wrote:Personally, I am leaning toward lynching LB. It's not so much that he turned up scum in our other game, but the fact that he wanted to use me to prove he was innocent in both games.
i never said that i wanted you to confirm my innocence, i just asked you to confirm that my shtick was not necessarily an indication of my scumminess...
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:43 am

Post by elvis_knits »

LyingBrian wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:Personally, I am leaning toward lynching LB. It's not so much that he turned up scum in our other game, but the fact that he wanted to use me to prove he was innocent in both games.
i never said that i wanted you to confirm my innocence, i just asked you to confirm that my shtick was not necessarily an indication of my scumminess...
It's also not an indication of your innocence, so why bring it up at all?
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:14 am

Post by LyingBrian »

elvis_knits wrote:It's also not an indication of your innocence, so why bring it up at all?
b/c when i originally revealed that i had hidden a message, players started automatically assuming it was an indication of my "scumminess", so i asked you to verify that i was doing it in other games... if i do the same shtick in every game, i can't possibly be scum in every game, so the fact that i hide messages in my post can not be an indication of my scumminess in and of itself...
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:06 am

Post by logicticus »

Alrught,

Persoannaly speaking, I dont think the schtick is the reason that most people are suspicious of you. Don Gs logic about the repurcussions of you being town are well thought and I have to agree with them.

IF ANYONE, has questions or concerns about the logic thjey should be posted. Because if its right, then he is likely scum, but if there is something that someone hasnt seen it can make a huge differenc. But right now LB is at the top of my suspects lsit.
halo freak
halo freak
Goon
halo freak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:13 am

Post by halo freak »

Hey guys!

I have just replaced into the game so could you bear with me while i read over the game and get a better understanding of what is going on.

p.s I just had to be in
Freak
town. :P
Become a replacement for Italian Mafia [b][url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2479&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0&sid=adecd9ea5f99eb6ee344bd18c4bf4de0]HERE[/url][/b]

*smacks Cadmium with stick for fun*
- Phoebus
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:18 am

Post by Iammars »

BOOOO! Bad joke.

*Goes back to deadland*
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
RangeroftheNorth
RangeroftheNorth
Goon
RangeroftheNorth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:11 pm

Let's look at this From both sides:
Reasons to lynch LB:
1. He was very jumpy and voted For various people without giving reasons. As he has claimed this was not a posting restriction, this is somewhat suspicious.
2. His claimed role makes a sk win impossible and thus is unbalanced. Most of the relevant arguments have been supplied by Don Gaetano.

Reasons not to lynch LB:
1. His role, iF true, is very beneFicial to the town. (It does after all, make a sk win impossible :) )
2. IF we have a vigilante, his role might be conFirmable. This is a shaky argument, as I would not encourage a vigilante to come out today. It would do little good. The maFia or sk would just kill them, and LB would remain unconFirmed. We could however, agree to lynch LB tommorrow, unless a vigilante comes Forward tommorrow and says that he tried to kill LB and Failed. This plan is not inFallible, however, as LB could have the ability he claimed, and still be scum. I doubt there is another cop in the game. As such, the role is unlikely to be conFirmable.
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:06 pm

Post by Chaos »

RangeroftheNorth wrote:Don Gaetano has been rather consistently gunning For a lynch oF LB. I'm not certain I believe LB's claim either, but it is interesting to note that Don has been an outspoken advocate oF killing him. IF LB's claim is true, he would be a big advantage For the town.
Perhaps don wants to be sure oF getting rid oF him as it would be impossible For don to win iF LB is telling the truth.
Emphasis mine.

Dude, the post you made just before you said...

"I would also agree that an unkillable townie is so highly overpowered that it is likely to break the game."

Which implies that you think he is scum.

I think RangerOfTheNorth is just trying to get anyone besides himself lynched. Notice how he is casting suspicion on both LyingBrian AND Don? And yet he would probably easily jump on either wagon just to end the day.

I will admit, that LyingBrian is suspicous. But I am not gonna go and point a finger of suspicion at other people who do so, because I think LB is suspicous. This is why I think ROTN is much more scummier than LB. He just wants to lynch anyone he can. "Psuedo-Vote": RotN.

And for the record, I haven't seen much compelling evidence to suggest that Don is scum. Would someone who is suspicious of him like to do a short PBPA as to why they think he scum?
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:08 pm

Post by Chaos »

Chaos wrote:I will admit, that LyingBrian is suspicous. But I am not gonna go and point a finger of suspicion at other people who
vote for him
, because I think LB is suspicous. This is why I think ROTN is much more scummier than LB. He just wants to lynch anyone he can. "Psuedo-Vote": RotN.
EBWOP: That should say "vote for him".
Don Gaetano
Don Gaetano
Goon
Don Gaetano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:02 pm

Post by Don Gaetano »

An important question. LyingBrian, do you have a night ability you haven't told us about?
RangeroftheNorth
RangeroftheNorth
Goon
RangeroftheNorth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:05 pm

I'm sorry chaos, but I don't trust anyone in this game. That's what the game oF maFia is about. I don't trust that LB is telling the truth. I'm not sure iF this means we should lynch him. Yes, yesterday I thought he was the best lynch, because I Felt that we should have lynched, and LB was the scummiest target. Today we have more time to examine arguments. I'm not conFident that LB is scum. I never was. Until he is dead or the game is over, I probably won't be, but I'm trying to think about this logically. What iF LB is telling the truth? IF he is, we have a very powerFul pro-town weapon on our side. The reason I doubt LB is because oF how powerFul this role would be, but iF he is telling the truth, any sk would have to eleminate him in order to win. This is pure speculation, but what iF a sk had tested LB's claim last night and Found it to be true. That would explain why we had only 1 kill last night. The sk would be sure that he had to eleminate LB beFore being able to win the game. He would be particularly eager to lynch LB this round. I noticed that Don Gaetano was particularly eager to lynch LB. He has given good logic, but what iF the reason he is pushing so hard For this lynch is that he needs it in order to win the game himselF. I am not accusing don gaetano. I have no evidence. I merely thought it was an interesting thought that I wanted to think about beFore we rushed into anything.
Don Gaetano
Don Gaetano
Goon
Don Gaetano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:41 pm

Post by Don Gaetano »

Ranger, it would've been extremely stupid for a SK to try to kill LB. Because if LB is un-nightkillable, he would've thrown his kill away, and if it did work, LB wouldn't be a problem for him anyway. I'm not saying that it's impossible that a SK tried it, but he would have to be an idiot. :twisted: I think it's more likely that the doc got lucky.

-----

As for me being eager to lynch LB yesterday. It was because I believed (and I still believe) that I had a strong argument against him, combined with the fact that the deadline was approaching (the deadline I warned people about several times yesterday) and I didn't want the day to end with a No Lynch when we had good reason to suspect that LB was scum. In fact I got extremely frustrated with the town for letting a No Lynch happen, because of the following reasons:

1. You were so inactive during the entire day that we ended up without any clear suspects before the last couple of RL days.

2. More than half the town didn't even post a single time the last RL day, when we had to make a decission.

3. Elvis and Iammars who were active the last RL day (very active I might add) didn't think my argument against LB was good enough without ever explaining what part of my argument they didn't agree with.

So with a few hours left untill the deadline I was doing everything I could to get the player I was convinced was scum lynched. At the time I figured that both Elvis and Iammars were scum too. Since only scum would want the day to end with a no lynch when there's a strong case against a player.

-----

Oh, and LB, I really need the answer to the question I asked in my last post. Do you have a night ability you haven't told us about?
RangeroftheNorth
RangeroftheNorth
Goon
RangeroftheNorth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:57 pm

Don Gaetano wrote:Ranger, it would've been extremely stupid For a SK to try to kill LB. Because iF LB is un-nightkillable, he would've thrown his kill away, and iF it did work, LB wouldn't be a problem For him anyway. I'm not saying that it's impossible that a SK tried it, but he would have to be an idiot. Twisted Evil I think it's more likely that the doc got lucky.
Very good point. The more I reread your posts, the more pro-town vibes I'm getting From you. Probably the main reason I posted this whole idea is that I hate trusting my instincts.

MODEDIT: i fixed your tags
RangeroftheNorth
RangeroftheNorth
Goon
RangeroftheNorth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:58 pm

With Fixed tags:
Don Gaetano wrote:Ranger, it would've been extremely stupid For a SK to try to kill LB. Because iF LB is un-nightkillable, he would've thrown his kill away, and iF it did work, LB wouldn't be a problem For him anyway. I'm not saying that it's impossible that a SK tried it, but he would have to be an idiot. Twisted Evil I think it's more likely that the doc got lucky.
Very good point. The more I reread your posts, the more pro-town vibes I'm getting From you. Probably the main reason I posted this whole idea is that I hate trusting my instincts.
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:12 am

Post by LyingBrian »

@Don Gaetano

why is your question so important?...
Don Gaetano
Don Gaetano
Goon
Don Gaetano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:50 am

Post by Don Gaetano »

@Don Gaetano

why is your question so important?...
Just answer the question, please
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:53 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I agree...answer the question.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
halo freak
halo freak
Goon
halo freak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:59 am

Post by halo freak »

By the way I wrote all the stuff below while I was reading it over (some of the early stuff might be out dated by the end) and just gave my first impression in order to get a feeling for people.
Iammars wrote:I think three scum groups. Unless we have a REALLY dumb vig. If you are a vig, and you made one of last night's kills, please let us know.
I don’t think we have three groups at all, I think we have two scum groups and an SK. I think it is stupid to think that a vig made a kill. No vig kills night 1, my gut reaction is this is an attempt to look as if he is helping the town but really he is contributing nothing. I rekon he knows fine rightly that a vig will not come forwards.
FOS Iammars
rangerofthenorth wrote:Alright. Random bandwagon Vote: darquiel. Just to make something happen.
This causes a slight bump on the scum graph.

I would just like to add something to my role claim. I don’t know how important this is but I guess if I am claimed I should be properly claimed. In my role there was something about me disliking anyone who swears. This might have been added when I replaced because darquiel didn’t Iammars for swearing but I just thought I should add it. I doesn’t really affect the game though.
Darquiel was accurate with the night result by the way. This makes me think there must have been:
a) 2 person mafia + sk + sk
b) 2 person mafia who can make 2 kill each night + 2 person mafia who can make 1 kill per night
c) 3 SKs + vig
d) Mafia group with three killers and a non killing godfather
rangerofthenorth wrote:Unvote
Cool role. I apologize. I didn't think about the fact that there were only nine people alive before I put on the third vote. I wouldn't have done it if I actually thought before hand.
Larger bump on the scum graph.

In response to some questions being raised about my role, it doesn’t mention the alliance of the killers, just that they are killers.

As you might have noticed from what I have said, I support the lynching of ranger.
Iammars wrote:How about claiming now?
Vote: LyingBrian
I think is unessecary and I an now getting a bad feeling about Iammars
Iammars wrote:Ok, Unvote.

Hmm... intresting claim. Someone want to test this?
Extremely scummy, this is the second time (that I can recall) that Iammars has called for a claim. I don’t think people should claim unless, it will defiantly help the town or save someone from death. How many docs does he think we have? We can’t just have endless people claiming, we have max 1 doc.

Ugh 8 pages, nearly an hour and I about 12 songs on my media player and I am bored! sorry
Iammars wrote:And I think a name claim would be good.
AGAIN. Pushing for a claim and now more information.
Vote Iammars

By the way I believe LyingBrians claim, at least for now.
iammars wrote:Just say your role name. If it's a certain one, then I can help you.
The list goes on.

Ok now I have reached the part where I find out that Iammars is town. Sorry, I know I was against him all last day but at least I wasn’t responsible for his death. Anyway, that leaves ranger on the scum list, lets see what he does today.

I will give you my night 2 results in a moment, as soon as I have read this.

I don’t think a night kill proof person would be too powerfull, they could just be lynched. It just gives the mafia a challenge. Judging by the other things in this game it is about as normal as cheese on toast.

AHH, just lost loads of stuff, nevermind. Just a bit rant about how long it took me to do this and how i feel sorry for the poor sod who has to read 26 pages of my normal game. I will get the results for you now. There are probably a million things i missed or misunderstood in the above so please feel free to ask questions and correct me etc.

MODEDIT: fixed your taggs
Become a replacement for Italian Mafia [b][url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2479&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0&sid=adecd9ea5f99eb6ee344bd18c4bf4de0]HERE[/url][/b]

*smacks Cadmium with stick for fun*
- Phoebus

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”