Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

@Jester: There's a week left (a little more) until deadline. Who do you like for scum, and more importantly, why haven't you voted? It's not like there's a lack of things to comment about between fake soft claims, refusing to claim at L-1, people voting because they're bored and sekrit acronyms meant to trap scum. So, again, why haven't you voted?
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Someone needs to unvote vezok to put him out of quicklynching range.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

@DGB: I'll do it; but I reserve the right to put it back on if time begins to run out (8 days out doesn't concern me much tho'.). At this point...well, there's a few wagons I don't dislike, four in fact: vezok, RW, palmertrou and DGB. I'm going to apply pressure to the next highest wagon of suspects.

unvote
vote: RW

For that incredibly scummy L-1 vote. "Let's see what happens," my @$$.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

EBWOP: to make it easier for the mod to read:

unvote

vote: RW
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Another reason, and I'm not trying to clutter up the thread: if Vezok is refusing to claim because he is a
useful
PR, he
should
be killed N1. If he's just being utterly disdainful because he's scum and can't think of a claim, then he's not a bad candidate for D2 lynch. Either way, it's something to talk about.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:40 pm

vezok is going to be very dead, if not tomorrow, pretty soon.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Dark Horse
Dark Horse
Goon
Dark Horse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by Dark Horse »

Jester, where have you been? You've only made a couple of posts post-rvs
Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by Guderian »

A wild vezok wagon appears!

Scum Team sends out excited scum!

Excited Scum uses "latch on!"

Its not very effective.

vezok wagon uses unmask!

Its super effective! It causes confusion!

Confused scum are revealed!

palmertrou, AntB, veridis, Xalxe, RossWilliam

Glorious fanfare!

--------------------------

We are lynching among this group. If you are in this group, please provide a case on why what you've done is town or prepare for the noose.
Where Confidence and Charisma Collide
veridis
veridis
Goon
veridis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by veridis »

veridis wrote:@DGB - are you ever going to make a proper case on Ross? All you've really given us is "Pressure + vote = scum". Right now your vote seems weaker than his.
veridis wrote:and DGB I'm still waiting for that proper case on Ross (or anyone else on your expanding scumlist for that matter)
I seem to be moving down your list for doing nothing but waiting for you to answer my question.

You talk a lot DGB, you don't ever say much.
Your lists contain no evidence, your talk of vezok being NK'd contains nothing but an appeal to emotion, you make no case on Ross or palmer yet claim they're the only option for today. You haven't yet given any reason why you should be trusted.
Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by Guderian »

verdis wrote:You haven't yet given any reason why you should be trusted.
Where Confidence and Charisma Collide
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:49 pm

Guderian wrote:Confused scum are revealed!

palmertrou, AntB, veridis, Xalxe, RossWilliam
Awesome sauce.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:50 pm

veridis wrote:You talk a lot DGB, you don't ever say much.
Your lists contain no evidence, your talk of vezok being NK'd contains nothing but an appeal to emotion, you make no case on Ross or palmer yet claim they're the only option for today. You haven't yet given any reason why you should be trusted.
Thank you for the horoscope. <3

The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:46 pm

Post by The Jester »

Guderian wrote:170 looks like typical cover all bases, pump up post with empty words and ask meaningless questions scum tactic.
Empty words? Half was talking about the implications of DGB not answering his question for so long. The other half was answering a question I asked about giving Xalxe +1 Town point.
How is it meaningless if the question wasn't answered yet?

Yes I know DGB answered the question, too many times than necessary. I also didn't think it was answered, because "Just my amazing town-detecting powers at work." isn't really an answer, it's unhelpful.

Ross was looking town up until the point he started asking how fast people were willing to vote/lynch someone, and I really don't like the "move this game along" attitude he has right now. I don't think that's enough for a vote.

Guderian also seemed very town in the beginning and I'm not understanding this "scum is on the vezokpiraka wagon" logic.
Please explain.
vezokpiraka's counter-vote on Ross is very weak, as mentioned already being an OMGUS vote.
Also what's this pot calling kettle black nonsense? DGB is throwing out names of those she wants to die, and has made no proper cases on any of them.
That doesn't make sense at all.

Person1: "I say, we shall kill these people." Person 2: "Why?" Person 1: "Cause they be bad!" Person 2: "How can we trust you?" Person 3: "pot calling kettle black!" Whilst veridis hasn't made some case of why he's town, he hasn't claimed everyone lynch the following because they just be the baddies.

DGB, could you please add some you know, content to your "DIE" posts? Explain vezokpiraka's reaction being 100% town, how so? When asked for evidence you just brush it off? That's quite scummy, and illogical.

vezokpiraka is another person on the Ross bandwagon that I don't see any strong cases for. Says he's getting town and scum vibes from Ross but when Ross votes for him he votes right back. Some desperate attempt, or giving up scum? I don't know what to think of not claiming.

@vezokpiraka
what do you think about the people on your wagon?

I don't see very much content behind DGB's claiming of people's alignment. Not making cases, just wanting more lynches and death.

Darox was an early 5th vote on an early wagon with no reasoning aside from claiming VI. Votes Ghostlin for Jester speculation. Then votes for Dark Horse because of asking for DGB to character claim. I don't see that as a strong reason for a vote, same as Jester speculation.

AntB first voted Ross for voting to pressure DGB about her claim instead of asking. I think that's quite a weak vote, as voting is how one would pressure someone.
AntB wrote:@RossWilliam
You were after more information, but nothing specific...
OK that's one scum pretty much found for now.
I thought town wanted information, but scum wanted specific information like anyone with a power role.

Dark Horse after the "I almost hammered DGB" post, talks about mafia might have a code to talk, mentions it again in a later post. Votes Ross for pressuring DGB about her role with a vote saying it doesn't compute and has left it there since. Being a bit defensive a few times, but other than that, doesn't seem that scummy.

veridis, voted Darox for buddying up and joking around after it was clear things got more serious. Switches votes to vezokpiraka who is voting a lot of different people for little to no reason. Then asks about the case for Ross, which I still want to hear. Leaning Town.

Xalxe talks about various things, asking questions, basic stuff. Then votes for vezokpiraka but without any reason.
@Xalxe, why did you vote for vezokpiraka, could you elaborate?
Not to mention why you don't concur with the palmertrou lynch or really feeling a RossWilliam lynch.

palmertrou hasn't done anything scummy to me, I can't find posting the acronym/code to be some communication. I thought about it earlier if it was worth it to bring up how mafia might communicate but quickly realized that'd WIFOM so fast it would be.. INCONCEIVABLE! I'm interested in palmertrou's reaction to DGB's so-called 'answer' though. Leaning Town.

Ghostlin, starts off defending DGB's claim a lot, saying how we can't know the set-up so well, that the role may be possible. Saying the risk is not worth the reward. Which led to being quite scummy, but later votes Ross for putting vezokpiraka at L-1, even though vezopiraka has been quite scummy this entire game.
@Ghostlin
: What do you think about the lack of cases DGB has for all of her potential scum she wants dead?
veridis
veridis
Goon
veridis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:08 am

Post by veridis »

The Jester wrote:
Also what's this pot calling kettle black nonsense? DGB is throwing out names of those she wants to die, and has made no proper cases on any of them.
That doesn't make sense at all.

Person1: "I say, we shall kill these people." Person 2: "Why?" Person 1: "Cause they be bad!" Person 2: "How can we trust you?" Person 3: "pot calling kettle black!" Whilst veridis hasn't made some case of why he's town, he hasn't claimed everyone lynch the following because they just be the baddies.
This.

I haven't made multiple lists declaring who is scum or town, I haven't thrown around accusations with no reasoning or evidence, I haven't palmed off legitimate questions due to my "amazing town-detecting powers". DGB has implicitly asked everyone to trust her, but has given us no reason to. All this after lying about her hated townie role for half the thread.

The pot-kettle post is nonsense.
veridis
veridis
Goon
veridis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:10 am

Post by veridis »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Thank you for the horoscope. <3
Well at least I know you've read my requests now.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:09 am

I play a shorthand, shoot-from-the-hip version of mafia.

Would you like detailed cases on palmertrou and RossWilliam? ISO them. What do you see? I can tell you what I see. But you have to see it yourself.

Since you want to see "cases," I'll make one right now. Hold on, Shakespeare.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:34 am

veridis wrote:VOTE: The Jester
I consider animated gifs the most convincing medium in which to make a case.
veridis starts the game with a bit of distancing from his buddy JESTER with a fake random vote (see later).
veridis wrote:
Xalxe wrote:Are you expecting any claims other than secret agent? Because quite frankly, I think that's all we're gonna get.
I'm hoping DGB doesn't claim super-spy, she's previously softclaimed a PR.
Character claim is looking for the extra flavour in her role PM, the theme reason for her hated townie role.
From this I'm pretty confident saying you're vanilla or scum.
No follow-through on Xalxe being Vanilla or
Scum
. None at all. Anywhere. NOTED.
veridis wrote:Thread was closed by the time I saw it first so I didn't pay much attention to the false start. Wasn't anything in there that screamed scum to me, so without doing a close analysis of things, but wanting to check in, I threw down a RV.
"We're not claiming anything", sorry, which we?
Don't you recall that Xalxe is vanilla or
scum
?

Pointing out that your earlier vote for Jester is specifically a RV smells like it was, indeed, distancing, and NOT A TRUE RV, like you are insisting it is, for no reason, out of the blue.
veridis wrote:VOTE: Darox
Davox is a great guy, hope he forgives me for the misvote.
Afraid to vote for a townie? Calling it a misvote (Freud would love that one)? Need to apologize for fear of repercussions?
veridis wrote:@DGB - are you ever going to make a proper case on Ross? All you've really given us is "Pressure + vote = scum". Right now your vote seems weaker than his.
Asking OTHERS to make "proper cases". Where are YOUR "proper cases?"
veridis wrote:Hedging your bets a bit there aren't you Ghostlin? If you FOS enough one of your suspects is bound to have a wagon you can jump on.
I agree with your summary, but take a stand man. Sitting on the fence gets you nowhere and gets the game nowhere.
Asking OTHERS to "take stands". Where are YOUR "stands?"

veridis wrote:and DGB I'm still waiting for that proper case on Ross (or anyone else on your expanding scumlist for that matter)
Asking OTHERS to make "proper cases". Where are YOUR "proper cases?"
veridis wrote:...your talk of vezok being NK'd contains nothing but an appeal to emotion
AtE! YAY! A wikitell. But it's not AtE, it's proper strategy, period. vezok will be taken care of a night unless the scum is fast asleep. To not lynch him isn't AtE. Whassamatter? Your townie lynch didn't work out?
veridis wrote:You haven't yet given any reason why you should be trusted.
Nor have you, or anyone else for that matter, why do you demand this of me?
veridis wrote:I haven't made multiple lists declaring who is scum or town,
Maybe if you did, you'd take a stand and leave traces after you flip scum.
veridis wrote:I haven't thrown around accusations with no reasoning or evidence,
What do you call "reasoning and evidence?" Have you thrown accusations with reasoning or evidence? Have you taken actual stands of evidence? Other than making snipes on my play style, what have you done or said?
veridis wrote:I haven't palmed off legitimate questions due to my "amazing town-detecting powers".
Hey. I'm really good at smelling townies. I know what forthright and honest sound like, and it doesn't sound like you.
veridis wrote:DGB has implicitly asked everyone to trust her
ORLY. Where?
veridis wrote:, but has given us no reason to.
Like, what? You want me to claim Pumpkin? Daykill three scumz in a row?
veridis wrote:All this after lying about her hated townie role for half the thread.
I blame the fools that believed it.

==================TL;DR========================
veridis sounds like insecure, tottering scum trying not to step on people's toes and trying to play it safe playing a fake version of what he decided is townie play. "Make cases!" "Sorry for the vote!" "AtE!" "Yes, yes, yes, it was a random vote, I swear!"

He felt he needed to insist that his first vote was a RV (probably was not), doesn't follow through on his own assessment that Xalxe may be scum, apologizes for votes, is pretending to be town by demanding that others make cases and take stands, while he doesn't.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:34 am

Alright! I did a case.

vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:53 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

LOL. If veridis flips scum Xalxe is conf town.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:30 am

Post by Ghostlin »

The Jester wrote:
@Ghostlin
: What do you think about the lack of cases DGB has for all of her potential scum she wants dead?
I still don't trust her to be town. She could either be the most erratic townie this game has ever seen or she could be utterly scummy. However, her wagon is not really lynchable right now; either more people are familar with 'her legend', as she puts it, and haven't voted her or there are some people in town that have acted more bluntly scummy. The RW wagon has two people I think are scum on it, the vezok wagon has two people I think are scum on it. Really, at this point, my vote is to help eliminate the craziness that we've gone through so far and hopefully catch scum. Closing the day early won't do that, however.

So yes, lack of cases is quite a possiblilty she's scum, along with her claim. Thing is, vezo's joke also is a similar vote, along with Ross William's 'let's see what happens' L-1 vote, and neither of the other users have posted concise plethora of content (hell, vezo has voted and unvoted more times than I change my underwear).

Would I like a DGB wagon so we could apply some pressure? I'd love a DGB wagon. I think there's a lot to talk about there, but there's other scummy players I might be able to catch, and day 1 is most important to get information.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:35 am

Post by Ghostlin »

vezokpiraka wrote:LOL. If veridis flips scum Xalxe is conf town.
Wait, what? How does one person flipping one alignment autoprove that another is the opposite alignment? I suspect DGB and you. If you both flip town, does that make me scum?

You'll need to explain that.

@The Jester:
Good analysis post. Why haven't you voted yet, tho'?
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:24 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Not Xalxe ahhhhhh.
I meant Darox.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:04 am

Post by AntB »

The Jester wrote:AntB first voted Ross for voting to pressure DGB about her claim instead of asking. I think that's quite a weak vote, as voting is how one would pressure someone.
Ask first, no answer? Then pressure. What's wrong with that?

@Guderian
My case on vezokpiraka stands as this:
He voted someone for being 3rd on a wagon, because they are inherently more scummy. But wanted that slot himself. Then defends his vote with "he just bandwagoned", of which he is also guilty of.
He doing so he also kicked up a bit of WIFOM(?) over his own vote.

Why do you seem so sure he's town?
Show
:doc: I shall protect you!! :doc: ... why do I smell of vanilla..?

"tickle" - Haylen is now thinking of Mayonnaise

G+
AntB - My wiki page. Usually up to date.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:05 am

Post by Xalxe »

AAAH WHAT HAPPENED DELETED POSTS?!?
"I, too, would prefer to know the Xalxe of my demise." - Felissan, 2022
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:06 am

Post by Xalxe »

Oh, wait.

I fail.

Never mind. Carry on. I mixed up two games.
"I, too, would prefer to know the Xalxe of my demise." - Felissan, 2022
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”