DEFCON Mafia 2.0 - Over, American Victory!

Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Jack »

kitoari, hmm. I can see that.

Spyrex could just be playing terribly sloppy.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:54 am

Post by Fate »

Yes, yes he damn well could be.

Look at the lack of brainpower behind his reads:

"Kito is too dumb4scummmm *Drool*"
"Inhim protects Fate, inhim was scum 1+1=*drolll durrr*"
"I dropped it cuz i haz nuke"
"percy is cool hey nuke4me please"

If you're gonna nuke me tomorrow SpyreX based off crap like this, FINE, as I'm pretty sure town will win regardless. But SERIOUSLY.

THAT CARD I TOOK FROM YOU IN THAT ONE GAME?

YOURE DEFINITELY NOT GETTING IT BACK AFTER THIS
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:01 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Jack wrote:And the day before?
How would you expect me to act towards him? He wasn't confirmed town or scum.
Jack wrote:I don't know what you mean.
Well, if I'm really the one in that message...I ought to have a clear scum target from my posts. I don't.

---

FATE: you could have made that drop not because of your RAGELOCK but because you're not bothering to read properly and might have missed the fact that Jack was AirBase. I can say you're not reading because you're not making any sense.

Of course I'm going to defend because by defending against the QT message I can show how what was dropped doesn't add up to my investigations. I.e. that its a frame with holes in it. Why would I leak that when I don't even have clear site on scum? No. It's bullshit.

And why the hell would I talk to myself? How does that make any sense? Are you saying I'm engaging in a dialogue with myself?
And what's this "lack of multipost" business? How do you know it didn't drop on Percy too?

Also, why does lynching the Espionage help town more than lynching a nuke? Sounds like you don't want to have the scumWIFOM of who's killing Percy and who's killing me in case I get an investigation off on you or your buddy, eh?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:04 am

Post by Jack »

AurorusVox wrote:
Jack wrote:And the day before?
How would you expect me to act towards him? He wasn't confirmed town or scum.
WHY did you investigate him, instead of someone else?
Also, why does lynching the Espionage help town more than lynching a nuke? Sounds like you don't want to have the scumWIFOM of who's killing Percy and who's killing me in case I get an investigation off on you or your buddy, eh?
:mrgreen:
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:06 am

Post by Fate »

THATS THE APRT I FORGOT.

AUROUSVOX INVESTIGATED VASUADEVA (IT WAS HIM AS OF N1 RIGHT? MAYBE?) OF ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE GAME?

LOZLZOLZOLZOLZOZL
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:07 am

Post by Fate »

AurorusVox wrote: FATE: you could have made that drop not because of your RAGELOCK but because you're not bothering to read properly and might have missed the fact that Jack was AirBase. I can say you're not reading because you're not making any sense.

Of course I'm going to defend because by defending against the QT message I can show how what was dropped doesn't add up to my investigations. I.e. that its a frame with holes in it. Why would I leak that when I don't even have clear site on scum? No. It's bullshit.

And why the hell would I talk to myself? How does that make any sense? Are you saying I'm engaging in a dialogue with myself?
And what's this "lack of multipost" business? How do you know it didn't drop on Percy too?

hmmmm maybe scumAV is right. Maybe Kitoari should be lynched FIRST and then AV has another night to "investigate" people for "Russian"

Hmmmm

hmmm
Unvote:
Vote: Kitoari

hmmmm
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:09 am

Post by Fate »

AurorusVox wrote:
FATE: you could have made that drop not because of your RAGELOCK but because you're not bothering to read properly and might have missed the fact that Jack was AirBase. I can say you're not reading because you're not making any sense.

Your investigations THEMSELVES don't add up:

HERES THE DEALIO:

YOu investigated Chinese scum #3 N1, you lie and say you investigated Inhim instead, THERE BAM. NOW THE LEAK MAKES SENSE AND YOURE JUST ARGUING TECHNICALKICTIES

'well I clearly investigated Jack ALST NIGHT and since the qt drop says LAST NIGHT im tellin the truth" instead of argiung in OTHER WAYS why you ARENT SCUM and coultn have made the drop.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:10 am

Post by Fate »

ANYWAY: So you don't get "arguing" room tomorrow for "well i didn know:

HERES A LIST OF ACCEPTABLE RUSSIAN TARGETS FOR U TO "investigate:"

Fate (CLEAR YOUR TOP SUSPECT? OH NOEZ I CANT DO THAT FATE! THAR RUINS MY SCUMPLAN) yeah STFU
SpyreX (Just to be EXTRA sure)
Dizzy (HINT: WERE LYNCHING KITOARI YOUR BUDDY TODAY)

hmm thats about it. Anyone else have suggestions?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:11 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm lost
I get massnuked tomorrow right?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Fate »

CHESSKID IS EE YOU THE FUCK ON GET OFF YOUR TUNNELTRAIN AND TELL ME WHO MAKES SENSE AS DIZZYS BUDDY SEEING AS EVERYONE AND THEIR MOM IS BUSSING HER.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:12 am

Post by Jack »

Fate, don't you think dana will flip chinese scum? Well we are waiting for that anyway.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:12 am

Post by Fate »

chesskid3 wrote:I'm lost
I get massnuked tomorrow right?
YES IN A BLAZE OF GLORY WE WILL HAVE ALL SUSPECTS NUKE YOU ON THREAT OF NUKE/LYNCH.

AND THEN WE WILL LYNCH AV SCUM IN THE SMOLDERING RUINS THAT REMAIN.

NOW.
HELP.
ME.
LYNCH.
KIOARI.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:12 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Mina makes sense
because he had the chance to nuke
but didn't
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:13 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Fate you're on the list of people who has to nuke me tomorrow, you know :/
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:13 am

Post by Kitoari »

Waiting for a dana flip.

Not much else to say regarding my nuke. It was me being a total idiot, and if you're not going to take it there's nothing more I can do to change your mind.

Standing by my previous read list.
Interested in doing a Dept. Heaven Large Theme. If you're interested in ironing it out, drop me a line.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:14 am

Post by Fate »

Jack wrote:Fate, don't you think dana will flip chinese scum? Well we are waiting for that anyway.
I do, deep down in my heart.

YEAH I KNOW WHAT YOU"RE SAYING "that dosent make sense then that AV investigated chinese scum N1 and not-dana"

FFFFFFFFF

MAYBE THE WHOLE "I have a guilty on you" PART WAS THE WIFOM INCLUDED SO THAT AV COULD POST SAYING: "that part makes no centz!>?? WHO COULD I POSSIBLY HAVE A GUILTY ON? IM INNOCENT I TELL YA!!!"

Yeah.

YEAH.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:14 am

Post by Fate »

chesskid3 wrote:Fate you're on the list of people who has to nuke me tomorrow, you know :/
YEAH I KNOW I RATHER DIE THAT WAY THAN BE MISLYNCHED AS TOWN/MISNUKED BY THE LIKES OF SPYREX MCIDONTCAREANYMOREPANTSONHEAD.

WE GOT ENOUGH AMERICANS LEFT ITLL BE A TOWN WIN WITHOUT ME.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:14 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I have a bad feeling about tonight btw
because i'm basically conftown
and I have a cool power
:/
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:15 am

Post by Fate »

chesskid3 wrote:Mina makes sense
because he had the chance to nuke
but didn't
Mina nuked bobsnox what/??

Oh you mean for the list.

YEAH I GUESS>

Though Mina has been quite obvtown in my eyes... WHICH DONT HAVE WOOL OVER THEM YOU HEAR ME MISSY?
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:16 am

Post by Jack »

Kitoari wrote:Waiting for a dana flip.

Not much else to say regarding my nuke. It was me being a total idiot, and if you're not going to take it there's nothing more I can do to change your mind.

Standing by my previous read list.
Write 100 words about AV.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:18 am

Post by Kitoari »

For reference, here's me doing something else extremely stupid:
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=15669
I was scum that game. However, in that case I fought my lynch tooth and nail.

In this case I'm just going to move on, because there's no other explanation then what I have given already.

P-edit: Why, exactly? I think he's town and I'm not going to revisit that unless dana flips town, meaning I'd have another scum in my town reads list.
Interested in doing a Dept. Heaven Large Theme. If you're interested in ironing it out, drop me a line.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:19 am

Post by Fate »

"Why?"

FRY

ME

SCUM

BAGS

ARENT BUSSING TODAY.

THEY ARE DYING.

KILL KITOARI NOW 2011 THANKS
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:20 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Fate wrote:THATS THE APRT I FORGOT.

AUROUSVOX INVESTIGATED VASUADEVA (IT WAS HIM AS OF N1 RIGHT? MAYBE?) OF ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE GAME?

LOZLZOLZOLZOLZOZL
:oops: Yes, VV was the person I sent my investigate action onto. We recently played a game together as scum. I wanted to catch him out if he was scum in this game. I was tempted to investigate Jack N1 but I thought he was pretty scummy anyway and that I could catch him out just on his posts if he was scum.

Then I went for Jack N2 because I didn't have much interaction with him that day and I still had lingering suspicions.

w/r/t the VV investigation, I could have fakeclaimed on anyone. Percy is not Russian. Chesskid is not Chinese. It's not like anyone noticed by crumbing in that post.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:22 am

Post by Fate »

because I didn't have much interaction with him that day
THE HELL DOES THIS EVEN MEAN?

ALSO WHY WOULD YOU FAKECLAIM ANYONE? YOU NEED ALL THE MISLYNCHNUKES YOU CAN GET.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:22 am

Post by chesskid3 »

but investigating percy or chesskid would be as bad as the guy who reconed claimed abilities

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”