Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:19 am

Post by Xalxe »

...Fate's not even in this game.

I've been reading too many of his games lately, that's for sure.
"I, too, would prefer to know the Xalxe of my demise." - Felissan, 2022
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:24 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Yes. That's what we need. We need a Fate.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Well, I've actually read some games with him, I don't think I'd like him. He's effective, but also abrasive and as subtle as a sledgehammer.

Also, be careful what you wish for, Vezo, I'm willing to bet he'd actually make you answer questions that were directed at you. Like the ones I asked two or three pages back you never answered.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:03 pm

Post by Guderian »

Back from V/LA.

Will answer any questions people direct mt way.

-??? Randomly talking about people not in the game
-
Fos: xalxe

unvote

Vote: palmertrou

I think I detailed what was slightly off with this guy earlier, and nothing much has changed. 170 looks like typical cover all bases, pump up post with empty words and ask meaningless questions scum tactic.
Where Confidence and Charisma Collide
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:30 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

So far this game we've had:

1) Someone who's claimed an impossible role: quadruple hated townie with a side of cheese.
2) Someone who wanted to vote third on a wagon as a joke because scum vote third on a wagon but later voted seriously for someone because they voted third on a wagon.
3) Someone who decided the best way to scum hunt was to post not an understandable abbreviation in the English language. This was just pointed out to me, and I'm beginning to see why Guderian and DBG find him scummy. The best way to be believed and avoid getting voted as town and to help us find scum is to be as transparent as possible.

If you're writing in code, playing fakeclaim games or trying to wagon where scum statistically normally is: YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.

I need to reread in ISO, because someone of the three suspects I like right now: DBG, Vezo and Palmer is getting lynched, I plan on assisting in this, and I have to determine which one of you is hurting us the most with your erratic play.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
palmertrou
palmertrou
Goon
palmertrou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:21 am

Post by palmertrou »

Ghostlin, if you want me to explain it further just ask. However, the answer
is
in the thread.

Why haven't I revealed it yet? because Goofball still hasn't answered the question.
Reminder to self. Don't post drunk.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:45 am

Post by Darox »

Hey Dark Horse. Remember this? That doesn't read like someone who has a town role PM.

So are you going to outright claim scum, or are you going to try to act like a power role instead?
veridis
veridis
Goon
veridis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:16 am

Post by veridis »

Hedging your bets a bit there aren't you Ghostlin? If you FOS enough one of your suspects is bound to have a wagon you can jump on.
I agree with your summary, but take a stand man. Sitting on the fence gets you nowhere and gets the game nowhere.

and DGB I'm still waiting for that proper case on Ross (or anyone else on your expanding scumlist for that matter)
Dark Horse
Dark Horse
Goon
Dark Horse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:22 am

Post by Dark Horse »

Darox wrote:Hey Dark Horse. Remember this? That doesn't read like someone who has a town role PM.

So are you going to outright claim scum, or are you going to try to act like a power role instead?
How does it rea as a PR/scum and not somebody who played enough games to know that you don't add some PR abilities without giving them a different name (the only exception to this is a game offsite that I read, the sample role pm was also the mafia godfather)?

If this is the best you can do, I am disappoint.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:11 am

Post by Darox »

Dark Horse wrote:
Darox wrote:Hey Dark Horse. Remember this? That doesn't read like someone who has a town role PM.

How does it rea as a PR/scum and not somebody who played enough games to know that you don't add some PR abilities without giving them a different name (the only exception to this is a game offsite that I read, the sample role pm was also the mafia godfather)?

If this is the best you can do, I am disappoint.
Because if you had read same type of role PM I read, you wouldn't think of asking for a character claim.

So I'm going to go with 'you're scum'.

Unvote, Vote: Dark Horse
Dark Horse
Dark Horse
Goon
Dark Horse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:29 am

Post by Dark Horse »

Really.

Explain how your role pm would mean that there would be no need to character claim.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:39 am

Post by Darox »

Because my role PM plus the sample role pm plus the flavour of the game very strongly suggests there are no distinct characters to claim.

Unless you were trying to get DGB to tell you the flavour for why her role works the way it does, in which case you should probably say that instead of misusing jargon.
Dark Horse
Dark Horse
Goon
Dark Horse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:32 am

Post by Dark Horse »

Yes, I was looking for the flavor the explains being quad-hated. I figured that all secret agents are vts, so a quad-hated person would be someone else
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:07 am

Post by Ghostlin »

veridis wrote:Hedging your bets a bit there aren't you Ghostlin? If you FOS enough one of your suspects is bound to have a wagon you can jump on.
I agree with your summary, but take a stand man. Sitting on the fence gets you nowhere and gets the game nowhere.

and DGB I'm still waiting for that proper case on Ross (or anyone else on your expanding scumlist for that matter)
Actually, I did my rereading last night. Here's what I found:

DGB: Has played the game more seriously since the game started, but has been keeping herself to clipped sentences. However, she's not changed her mind much on her scum tells and town tells. Her lack of answering questions to her, however has me concerned, but she has at the very least continued posting. Without meta, her stunts seem sort of anti-town. One thing she can do is
for the love of god, answer Palmer's questions. We get you think he's scum, just answer the damn questions.
Also, an declared RW case would be nice. For the rest of us in the audience.

Palmertrou: I have found a total of four questions that he asked DBG, one's an utter mash up of letters. His reasoning for the acronym makes utterly no sense, and is similar to Vezo's 'I voted third because it's scummy, but he voted third so he must be scum.' How do we actually know it's not a code for actual scum? I couldn't even understand it and I've been here a while. She probably should answer your questions, dude, but you're so focus on that you're hitting all the trees in the forest; is there anything else you'd like to expand on the DBG case? Any other comments on anything else? Who else do you don't like?

Vezo: Probably the biggest active lurker in the game, the biggest contribution I think could be added in was his defense of meta, which is great, but has not much to do with scum hunting on Day 1. (It does have something to do with scum hunting, but nothing to do on day 1; from what I understand is you take a remaining meta case out of the remaining suspects on later days to find an easier lynch). In the first five posts, there were three votes, out of the 12 posts vezo's made, 4 of them have been votes. He spends all of his time defending his third vote on the wagon vote (both for how he voted and DH's accusations), he's outright ignored questions I've given him, and his suspicion against Ross is so wishy washy it's barely worth mentioning. Vezo, give me a reasoned, well formed case on why I am wrong for voting you in this paragraph. I want reasons on what you've done to help town and not 'because I'm protown.'

No, at the moment, I'm really happy with my Vezo vote.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:20 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

palmertrou wrote:STILL NOT ANSWERED!!!
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 2#p2705942

Question was answered 6 days ago.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:21 am

palmertrou wrote:no, goofball still hasn't answered, can you believe it?
Did I mention that I already answered?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:22 am

Xalxe wrote:DGB ANSWER PALMERTROU--
Like, 6 days ago?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:23 am

palmertrou wrote:Ghostlin, if you want me to explain it further just ask. However, the answer
is
in the thread.

Why haven't I revealed it yet? because Goofball still hasn't answered the question.
Six days ago, right?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:25 am

Ghostlin wrote:
for the love of god, answer Palmer's questions. We get you think he's scum, just answer the damn questions.
Would you be satisfied if, say, I answered it, like, maybe, 6 days ago?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:27 am

Darox is moving up the ladder.

TOWN

DrippingGoofball
Dark Horse
Ghostlin
Darox

QUESTIONABLE

AntB
Xalxe
vezok - but leaning town.
Ross William may opportunistic scum, but upon the whole, if he were scum, he might be more self-conscious about his words and actions appearing so bloody scummy. But I still don't like it.
veridis - veritably, a dodgy character indeed.

SCUMZ

palmetrou is scum, for the entirety of his
oeuvre
AntB "Hmmm... I don't like L-2 this so UNVOTE: RossWilliam."
Guderian - I don't like his attack on Ghostlin, because Ghostlin is obv town.

Special note: AntB and RW not so likely to be buddies is a flaw in my reads.

Dark Horse
Dark Horse
Goon
Dark Horse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:35 am

Post by Dark Horse »

DGB, why is vezok suddenly leaning town? I don't remember you saying that last time you made a list.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:45 am

Post by Xalxe »

DGB, I belive the issue is that we don't believe in your "amazing powers," much like I no longer believe in the Easter Bunny.
"I, too, would prefer to know the Xalxe of my demise." - Felissan, 2022
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:54 am

Xalxe wrote:DGB, I belive the issue is that we don't believe in your "amazing powers," much like I no longer believe in the Easter Bunny.
Believe what you will, but I did answer the question.

AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:20 am

Post by AntB »

@DrippingGoofball
Why make 5 posts to say the same thing? seems over-defensive to me.
Ever thought he might want something more specific than your "amazing town powers at work"? seems like a fob off to me to avoid answering the question..
Show
:doc: I shall protect you!! :doc: ... why do I smell of vanilla..?

"tickle" - Haylen is now thinking of Mayonnaise

G+
AntB - My wiki page. Usually up to date.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:23 am

That's the answer.

Overdefensiness is so 2007.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”