Mini 1087 - The Dresden Files Game Over!

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by Fate »

(i c wut u did thar, 100%scum wuldnt make his buddies claim next)

(50% scum DP will make fitztown claim though... -_-)
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Oopidstay
Oopidstay
Goon
Oopidstay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:43 pm

Post by Oopidstay »

@ Nacho:
- You
do
realize that I was the instigator of the fitz wagon, right? I wasn't on the outside of the fight at all; I was right in the thick of it, waging war against fitz.
- Also, what is this Antihero wagon that you keep claiming I'm setting myself up to join?
- With regards to *not* sheeping, LMP and I were pretty much on the same page when we made our Zed votes. Would you feel better if I had made up something original so it wouldn't look like sheeping?
- As far as the "vote-hopping" goes, I made it very clear before then that I was willing to see either smarg or fitz hang, so why is it scummy that I'm willing to move my vote between the two of them?
- How is modifying a read based on reexamination a backtrack? I never denied that I once felt fitz was bonafide scum; I just had a different reaction to the things he's done after I took another look at them. Are you implying that changing my opinion is scummy?
- fitz's treatment of Zed near the end of Day 2 looked like hardcore buddying to me, so if Zed had flipped scum, fitz would've gone back up on my scumlist. That wasn't what happened, though. :P

I'm still on the "wait-and-see" deal with fitz. Nacho's recent case on me makes me raise an eyebrow, so it'll be interesting to see how he reinforces his opinion. I'm getting a bad feeling about Fate and DDD, and I owe LMP another look. I'm leery of Enigma lurkervoting smarg back on Day 1, but since he's being replaced, not much to do with the slot until a replacement is found. DP is neutral for now, at least until I look at him again.

Oh, and I object to Fate not claiming if the rest of us are massclaiming.
Who you callin' oopid...(sigh) nvm.
Oopidstay
Oopidstay
Goon
Oopidstay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:44 pm

Post by Oopidstay »

Actually, wait. Why are we massclaiming? Setup speculation just got us a mislynch yesterday.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:45 pm

Post by Fate »

We are massclaiming because Nacho suggested it and I endorsed it.

After the massclaim we will no lynch.

Then we will be in lylo tomorrow.

That is how the fate of this game will play out.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:46 pm

Post by Fate »

Of course you would object to me claiming, scum.

Unvote:
Vote: Oopidstay
Oopidstay
Oopidstay
Goon
Oopidstay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:57 pm

Post by Oopidstay »

What's the case for mescum, Fate? And you aren't allowed to sheep Nacho's case.
Oopidstay
Oopidstay
Goon
Oopidstay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:58 pm

Post by Oopidstay »

EBWOP: I can agree with no lynch. Why are we massclaiming?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:00 pm

Post by Fate »

No lynch before the massclaim so that scum are forced to stick to their claims for one night before we make a do or die lynch.

So yeah. The alternative is lynching you, so I'd suggest you go along with the massclaim.

As for a case on you: you said you weren't ok with me not claiming today. Ergo: You are scum.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:02 pm

Post by Fate »

Err I'm sorry, no lynch AFTER the massclaim.
Oopidstay
Oopidstay
Goon
Oopidstay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:05 pm

Post by Oopidstay »

Jesus H. Fate wrote:As for a case on you: you said you weren't ok with me not claiming today. Ergo: You are scum.
Oh, so you don't have to stick with a claim while everyone else does? :P That's bullshit.

Also, your case sucks.

Ok, I see the logic behind mc'ing.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:10 pm

Post by Fate »

What part of: Theres a missing kill N1. I've already softclaimed I know theres a doctor that targeted me that night

DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?

Its bullshit cause youre mad and you sure as hell would really like ot know my claim AINT THAT RIGHT SCUM?
Oopidstay
Oopidstay
Goon
Oopidstay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:15 pm

Post by Oopidstay »

Fate wrote:What part of: Theres a missing kill N1. I've already softclaimed I know theres a doctor that targeted me that night

DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?
The part that explains how you claiming that knowledge
isn't
youscum fakeclaiming shit to ride the powerrole train ride to victory. And even if there's a doc in the game, it still doesn't explain why you shouldn't be claiming.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:19 pm

Post by Fate »

You dense town/scumbag.

The doctor, and listen real slow now, KNOWS I AM CONFIRMED TOWN BECAUSE THEY PROTECTED ME.

OBVIOUSLY confirmed town has no reason to claim.

YOU asking me to claim, NARROWS DOWN who the doctor is, EVEN IF the doctor FAKECLAIMS vanilla like I asked.

So STFU and get in line.

Unless you have a CASE on me as well besides using scumlogic 'well u culd be scumfakeclaim gambit extradinarielolololz u haz to claim."
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:20 pm

Post by Fate »

Unvote:

Anyway no reason to have you in quickhammer range just in case you're not a scumbag and just a dunce.
Oopidstay
Oopidstay
Goon
Oopidstay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:28 pm

Post by Oopidstay »

The only person other than the hypothetical doctor who thinks you're confirmed town is you. Do you honestly expect me to simply take your word for it and believe you? Just because I haven't brought a case against you doesn't mean I have to trust you.

Besides, you already seem to be implying that you aren't the doc, so how is you claiming going to further increase the scum's chance's of hitting the hypothetical doc?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:31 pm

Post by Fate »

YOU and your SUSPICION OF ME (if you are town) is increasing the chance of hitting the doc.

I AM NOT CLAIMING because there is no reason for confirmed town to claim.

If you HAVE another explanation for the nokill N1, well then we'll have a nice long chat after the massclaim is over. Hell, I might even claim if theres another explanation (aka im not confirmed town)

But the Lateralus kill sure as hell IMPLIES that the scum are looking for the doctor that stopped their kill N1.

Such is obvious to me.

FOR NOW:
DP claims. I recommend he asks you to claim next, then you should ask DDD to claim (though you will likely ask Fitz regardless of your alignment), etc. etc.
Oopidstay
Oopidstay
Goon
Oopidstay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:42 pm

Post by Oopidstay »

Fate wrote:another explanation for the nokill N1
You gambitted and fakeclaimed knowledge that a doc protected you, since if it worked you wouldn't likely get much resistance from the town.

If you have already implied that you aren't the doc, you have already given the mafia one less person to consider in their doc-hunt.
Therefore
, withholding your claim on account of that is pointless.

On a side note, I'm not seeing why the Lat kill could be scum doc-hunting. Elaborate?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:47 pm

Post by Fate »

You are MISSING the point of me not claiming.

The POINT of me not claiming is NOT to narrow doc options. The scum ALREADY KNOW IM NOT THE FUCKIN DOC because they shot me and I didn't die. THE POINT of me not claiming is because IT GIVES SCUM UNECESARRY INFO.

Also why would, as "scum" (which you dont really believe because you are scum) gambit and fakeclaim knowledge that doc protected me?

That doesnt make ANY FUCKING SENSE. Wheres the scum motivation? Getting Zdenek lynched? Ok now thats Zdenek is lynched, a massclaim would incriminate me as lying about being doc protected cause something else would explain the nokill N1.

BUT IM DONE TALKING WITH YOU. YOU HAVE CROSSED FROM STUBBORN TOWN TO 100% SCUM WHO IS JUST ARGUING FOR THE SAKE OF TRYING TO GET ME TO CLAIM.
Oopidstay
Oopidstay
Goon
Oopidstay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:59 pm

Post by Oopidstay »

Fate wrote:a massclaim would incriminate me as lying about being doc protected cause something else would explain the nokill N1.
Which would be a damn good reason to try and avoid claiming, eh? :P As for why you'd do it: like I said earlier, ride the PR train to victory.

How important is it that scum don't find out your role, exactly? If the point of massclaim is to lock scum in, you not claiming defeats that purpose, and I don't trust you enough to accept your claim as confirmed town.

A piece of advice, though, if you're town: get your scumdar fixed. Before it's too late.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:05 pm

Post by Fate »

"ride the PR train to victory" What does that even MEAN? Thats just a broad general statement to try and push my mislynch based off bullshit. What are the SPECFIC scum motivations I would achieve by claiming I know a doctor is in the set-up and they protected me, without ACTUALLY having said knowledge?

Also nice taking my quote OUT OF CONTEXT. A masscclaim, which I am advocating, would INCRIMINATE REGARDLESS IF I MYSELF CLAIMED OR NOT WERE I SCUM.

BUt it won't, because of the set-up and my role and my knowledge of said thing.

I have locked own myself into a role that knows a thing which I have claimed. HOW I CAME ACROSS THIS KNOWLEDGE is not something scum like yourself need to know.

And oh the "get your scumdar fixed" defense, THATONE always works.

But seriously. You're dead soon scumbag.
Oopidstay
Oopidstay
Goon
Oopidstay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:39 am

Post by Oopidstay »

Knowing that you were protected by a doc does not mean you are confirmed town. Having a role that knows you were protected by a doc does not mean you are confirmed town. You insisting these things make you confirmed town does not mean you are confirmed town. Even if you are actually the PR you are softclaiming to be, it doesn't mean you are a town PR.

"Ride the PR train to victory": scum imply PR, town is hesitant to lynch scum because of said PR softclaim, scum play on that sentiment to avoid being lynched. Rather simple concept, really. Of course, being forced to actually claim wouldn't be very helpful in this regard, so
you would have a strong motivation to avoid claiming if at all possible
. Seriously, are you so arrogant that you can't fathom the idea that any town player would question your motives?
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:50 am

Post by havingfitz »

^ This.

@Fate...I'm not sure where you are on my list of suspects at the moment...you aren't in the top two for sure. And your adament push to say you are confirmed town when there are alternate scenarios for what happened N1 is
not
moving what suspicions I may have of you towards a town read.

Oh...and VOTE: LMP.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:53 am

Post by Fate »

Whatever. Parker needs to claim there's no use spending pages of this arguing with scum.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by DavidParker »

Claim: Anastasia Luccio, Hider

Next Claim: HavinFitz

Hid with Oopid Night 1. Did not hide subsequent nights.

Hence, oopid is town.
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Claim: Carlos Ramirez, Vanilla Townie.

@DP...Why is Oopid town? I can't recall playing with a hider before (though I may have)...if you hide behind scum do you die?

Claim LMP
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”