Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by Jahudo »

That would be weird if Reck was scum and his flavor was drug dealer. Why implicate yourself? But I'm staying away from this game's flavor altogether. The most important thing to me right now is the dead scum and their interactions with the living people in this game.
xRECKONERx wrote:I don't know... I've never played Usurper, so I'm not sure how most would normally play that role.
Have you played the lyncher/lynchee setup? I think it would be like that, like you say he should have gone after the GF. So do you see anyone else he was going after? Or do you have a theory why Flame wouldn't have suspected the GF?
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

I'm not sure I would trust the flavor text, as it is probably exactly that: flavor text; most likely with no impact on the actual game.

Reading flameaxe in iso, it looks like he voted for several different people who are now confirmed town early on in the game. In retrospect, he looks really scummy. Moving on...

It turns out that reck actually voted for flameaxe
before
flameaxe was voting for reck. 5 days before, to be exact, during day 2. Flameaxe was voting for shotty, while reck was convinced that shotty was town. Reck thought that flameaxe was the scummiest shotty voter and thus voted for flameaxe. For five days he was attacking flameaxe until flame voted for reck. Reck was kind of the instigator, not flameaxe.

I'm thinking that blackberry is the most likely candidate for SK, with Jahudo and q21 splitting the honors for GF right now. I'm going to have to look back and see if I can spot any connections between them and confirmed scum.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Well, maybe his godfather was too hard to get lynched.

He did try to go after q21 quite a bit before turning on me after I defended q21 (wrongly, as I've now realized he isn't the other mason).

The cop claim seems legitimate, honestly... can't imagine someone faking a cop claim this late in the game. If that's the case, it makes Blackberry/q21 scum. BUT SOMETHING ABOUT BOTH OF THEIR CLAIMS BEING FROM THE PREVIOUS GAME DOESN'T MAKE A DAMN BIT OF SENSE URGHHHH.

Also, Jahudo... do you really think there'd be an investigation immune AND nightkill immune godfather? Because if you're saying I'm the GF, and we've already established the Godfather HAS to have NK immunity, AND you got an innocent on me, then you're saying I'm a pretty overpowered godfather.

This game has my head spinning, let me think on it and come back in a bit. Bub should've been scum, and q21 should've been the mason, and now that it's not that way, I'm quite dizzied.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Okay, so I finally looked back at the first game... first off, it's weird that Blackberry got the exact same role from the first game, whereas q21 got Fishythefish's role from the first game. This certainly makes one of them scum.

I know, weird logic, but it's the best I have to go on right now.
Believing the cop claim for now, I just decided. And Bub is confirmed town.

This means, between Blackberry and q21, I can't miss.

Vote: Blackberry
green shirt thursdays
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:40 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Reckoner, the fact that the opening scene indicates the following players are in this game:

My character
q21's character
Richard Jones, threatening that "we are coming" to kiss us, indicating he is the godfather

So by processs of elimination, me and q21 can not be the godfather.

Flameaxe had a chance to hammer me and he did not.

Bub is not confirmed town, his mason partner voted him. This is probably why Bub mentioned that he and his partner did not know eachother 100% innocent, if Bub had made such a claim, someone would have realized they voted eachother and called him out on it.
Regardless if Bub is SK or not, he did not have a choice but to state this in order to cover his ass.

From my point of view, it looks like Bub & Reck are teaming up together for no apparent reason. Both of their "logic" is really bad (i.e., Reck saying Bub is clear, Reck saying that both me and q21 are scum, Reck believing Jahudo for absolutely no reason, Reck concluding the Godfather "HAS to have NK Immunity" ... Bub not paying attention to the TEXT around Flameaxe's death, telling Reckoner that he'd be screwed once Flameaxe was lynched, etc., etc.)
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:43 pm

Post by Blackberry »

On a side night, it's possible Godfather KNEW there was a Usurper, and purposely killed the Mafia Goon N1 hoping it was the Usurper. That would explain why he went so hardcore after Flameaxe D2, when he realized Flamey was the Usurper.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:55 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

There's definitely a SK, why would there be a psychiatrist?

PS, Bub is confirmed town, there wasn't another mason claim.
green shirt thursdays
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:14 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Oh, you're right on the SK part! XD I forgot about that.

The mason is not confirmed town. Haven't you read? Even Bub will admit he isn't confirmed town.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:18 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Haven't I read WHAT?

Is this bastardmod or something? Because if it's not, then masons are confirmed town, no matter what.
green shirt thursdays
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:43 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Do confirmed town masons vote eachother? No.
Did they vote eachother? Yes.

Also, I believe Bub suggested their role was to talk at night moreso than be confirmed masons.

A SK with a mason is not uncommon. Although I don't think he is the GF. Leaving either you or Jahudo as possible Godfather suspects, since everyone else is pretty much confirmed not-Richard Jones.

All evidence points to you as the godfather vs. Jahudo.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:14 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Is DMSIS retarded? Yes.
Can town masons bus? Yes.

The fact that you're trying to paint someone who is the ONLY CLAIMED COUNTERPART to a MOD-CONFIRMED MASON is just making me want to lynch you more and more.
green shirt thursdays
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:34 am

Post by Blackberry »

Points & Facts:

1. Reckoner, you have not commented on the fact that me and q21's characters are "MOD-CONFIRMED" by the opening scene and that the Godfather's character name is also "MOD-CONFIRMED" and thus me, nor q21, can be the godfather. Also, if you read the opening scene, it states me and q21's characters are AMONG THE 12 PEOPLE.

2. Concerning Bub, I'm not trying to "paint" him as anything, I am stating the FACTS. Bub has openly admitted he was not a town-confirmed mason with dry. I actually don't think that Bub will deny anything I've stated and will agree that my stance is a logical one, whereas your stance isn't very logical.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:41 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU'RE NOT THE GODFATHER.

1) There could be fakeclaims.

2) Flavor is just flavor when it really comes down to it.

3) If the Godfather's name was Richard, then why wasn't Flameaxe trying to use hidden flavor knowledge to get the GF lynched?
green shirt thursdays
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:54 am

Post by Blackberry »

Do you even have a reason for voting me, besides the fact you have a vendetta against me because I killed off your boyfriend in a Mish Mash game? Or do you think I'm just an easier lynch because Bub said he thought I could be the SK? You have yet to give a sufficient reason for suspecting me, and have continued to use unintelligent logic.

You just said flavor is flavor, yet earlier you stated:
The cop claim seems legitimate, honestly... can't imagine someone faking a cop claim this late in the game. If that's the case, it makes Blackberry/q21 scum. BUT SOMETHING ABOUT BOTH OF THEIR CLAIMS BEING FROM THE PREVIOUS GAME DOESN'T MAKE A DAMN BIT OF SENSE URGHHHH.
In an attempt to point one of us as scum in order to deflect the fact that process of elimination highly indicates you as likely scum.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:36 am

Post by q21 »

Reckoner is flailing. I considered trying to point out some of the faults in his comments, but berry has been doing that perfectly well and reckoner's responses have been, simply put, irrational, because a rational outlook on the situation shows him to be the prime suspect for scum. Jahudo's claim does nothing to decrease my view of reckoner's scumminess, therefore:

Vote reckoner
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:58 am

Post by Jahudo »

Bub Bidderskins wrote:Reck was kind of the instigator, not flameaxe.
Is this why you think Reck is not the GF? Then what do you make of these comments?
Flameaxe wrote:Reck is going to hate life after I'm lynched. Seriously. You're a complete idiot.

Lynch me, and realize how scummy Reck truly is from my flip.
Flameaxe wrote:[To reck] If only you knew how fucked you're going to be.
I've seen the "you'll be sorry for lynching me/ a townie" line before, but not like this. He made it personal with reck, like if he wasn't going to win he would take somebody down with him. So why not go after the reason you lost?
Reck wrote:He did try to go after q21 quite a bit before turning on me after I defended q21 (wrongly, as I've now realized he isn't the other mason).
No I don't think he mentioned q21 until he started looking for your buddy.
Reck wrote:Also, Jahudo... do you really think there'd be an investigation immune AND nightkill immune godfather? Because if you're saying I'm the GF, and we've already established the Godfather HAS to have NK immunity, AND you got an innocent on me, then you're saying I'm a pretty overpowered godfather.
I just had a thought. The GF wouldn't need NK immunity if he was the only one who could use the faction kill while he was still alive. I think I've heard of games where the GF is the one that has to use the kill. I'll try to remember where.
Blackberry wrote:Richard Jones, threatening that "we are coming" to kiss us, indicating he is the godfather
Do you think porochaz would do that with his flavor?
Reck wrote:The fact that you're trying to paint someone who is the ONLY CLAIMED COUNTERPART to a MOD-CONFIRMED MASON is just making me want to lynch you more and more.
Confirmed role does not equal confirmed alignment. I don't recall anyone (shotty, bub, the mod) saying it was a confirmed alignment masonry.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:11 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

NEIGHBORS are not alignment confirmed
MASONS are alignment confirmed

this is how this shit FUCKING WORKS
Blackberry wrote:Do you even have a reason for voting me, besides the fact you have a vendetta against me because I killed off your boyfriend in a Mish Mash game? Or do you think I'm just an easier lynch because Bub said he thought I could be the SK? You have yet to give a sufficient reason for suspecting me, and have continued to use unintelligent logic.
Seriously, Berry? Fuck off, you low life piece of shit.
I don't give a shit about a mishmash game, I'm trying to play a game of mafia.
I suspect you for a basic fucking reason:
1) THERE IS NO COUNTERCLAIM TO THE MASON.
2) I 100% believe the cop claim.

That eliminates myself, Jahudo, and Bub from the list. That makes you and q21 the only options.

If any of you can find me a single game where MASONS flipped from different alignments, and the game WASN'T bastardly, I'll believe you on Bub. But until then, fuck off, he's confirmed, that's what the term MASON means.
green shirt thursdays
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:24 am

Post by Blackberry »

Bub Bidderskins wrote:I was shotty's mason partner,
however, I did not know shotty's alignment. The only power I had was to night-talk with him.
*sigh* I suppose when I have free time, I'll go look up a game where there was masons and one was a SK. Oh wait, I co-hosted one:

http://www.mafiascum.net/archive/viewto ... 0798eecbe8

Walt was a SK, Michael was his mason.

Regardless, I too, do not think Bub is the Godfather. You've A) been extremely illogical, and B) Calling me a "low life piece of shit" also induces that you are voting me out of a personal vendetta and not properly playing the game.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:26 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

fuck off.

lynch me if you want.

you're a low life pos because you insinuated im only voting you because of a vendetta from survivor.
when ive clearly explained my process of elimination like four times.

im not interacting directly with you anymore.
green shirt thursdays
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:22 am

Post by Jahudo »

Hammering now.

Vote: xRECKONERx
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:34 am

Post by Blackberry »

Yay!

Something I wanted to add, but I didn't want to overbore yall with the flavor bombs... but if you read Flameaxe's death scene, it indicates that Flameaxe (a Mafia) was involved with drugs.

Drugs = Mafia (My husband)
Drugs = Mafia (Flameaxe)
Drug Lord (Reckoner) therefore, = Mafia
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:35 am

Post by Jahudo »

As a side note:

I know PokerFace termed neighbor a few years ago but I don't think its the official name for the role. I still think masons could be confirmed or not confirmed, so maybe we should have an MD discussion about this after the game is over. See what % of people use which term, and if there should only be one name for unconfirmed night talkers.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:53 am

Post by q21 »

Jahudo wrote:
Reck wrote:Also, Jahudo... do you really think there'd be an investigation immune AND nightkill immune godfather? Because if you're saying I'm the GF, and we've already established the Godfather HAS to have NK immunity, AND you got an innocent on me, then you're saying I'm a pretty overpowered godfather.
I just had a thought. The GF wouldn't need NK immunity if he was the only one who could use the faction kill while he was still alive. I think I've heard of games where the GF is the one that has to use the kill. I'll try to remember where.

I modded a game with a usurper. The godfather didn't necessarily have to carry out the kills himself, but he had final say on who made the kills and who the kills were targeted. The usurper had it pointed out in his role PM that they wouldn't be able to use the mafia's kill on the godfather. Of course, this is quite probably moot now that we're about to get a reckoner flip.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:54 am

Post by q21 »

EBWOP:
q21 wrote:
Jahudo wrote:
I modded a game with a usurper. The godfather didn't necessarily have to carry out the kills himself, but he had final say on who made the kills and who the kills were targeted. The usurper had it pointed out in his role PM that they wouldn't be able to use the mafia's kill on the godfather. Of course, this is quite probably moot now that we're about to get a reckoner flip.

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:26 pm

Post by Blackberry »

*poke*

Iz Reckoner dead yet?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”