Mini 1094 - Mariposa Peak Mafia - Game Over!

Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by Lateralus22 »

Unvote;
Vote: Agar

We shall dance until you die, you and I. First thing's first, your vote sucks. CC in no way
ignored
the Gud wagon at all. The bottom line is, what you're saying is false. You're how CC was the one who wanted to make a deal with the
devil
SK and that she was the one who was trying to make the counter wagon. Seriously, just look at this links, she in no way ignored the Gud wagon.

(1-2-3-4-5-6)

Oh, Reck has an awesome case btw.

I will however be very happy to switch to SS if anyone wishes to join me

I believe, the two of us are now tied at 4 votes. What does everyone think of my case against SS, anyone want to tip the scale?
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by Lateralus22 »

ebwop: You're
ignoring
how CC was the one
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by singersigner »

Lateralus22 wrote:1. Okay. But I don't see you at all trying to actually evaluate her alingment. All I saw was constant attacks, nothing more.
2. MOI = Method of Operation, I don't see you purely discrediting arguments, here is an example of you discrediting a person.
SS wrote:Also, no. This is just scum asking the other townies to say, hey, who do you already think is scum so when I read through the thread, I can have a little confirmation bias and already pin these people as scum.
3. I'm talking about the CC case, not Gud. The moment everyone started complaining about it you took off when you saw no one else was interested. You kept your suspicions on the side only bringing them up when CC attacked you again.
3b. I considered this and this to be your case. This were your reasons and they are weak. Not interested in getting in a semantics argument on what a "case" is.
Attack the results, not the method of finding them.
I've done both, your method of getting them is scummy.
Oh, and your little gem about me making fun of your suspicion of me, but not agreeing with the previous OMGUS declaration before (can't remember who it was), is cute. What is that...an argument?
I literally can not understand what you're saying here. Please clarify.
1. Was my vote not evidence of what I thought CC's alignment was?
2. It's funny that you bring up that as a method of discrediting a person, when you immediately turn around and respond to the next thing with "you took off when no one was interested." You say you don't want to argue about semantics, when your first WoT was clouded with your own interpretation of what I did. What I did there was simply state my interpretation of what you did, and why I disagree with it.
3. I'm not really sure what you expect town to do when there's someone else scummier. I'm wondering how you feel about sticking to your "convictions" and voting AGar, when you clearly (or so I thought) find me scummier.

Your gem: I was poking fun that I suddenly became one of your top suspects, when it was clear that I had been suspicious of you all along. You're comparing that to "just because you call something OMGUS, doesn't make it true" when (I think it was) Seraph voted for someone who retaliated with "OMGUS!"...when there wasn't an orginal suspicion of Seraph, as far as I could tell. You hadn't posted a case yet. There wasn't any reason for me to think that you had any reason to be suspicious of me other than the fact that I had called out your scummy predecessor earlier in the game.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by Lateralus22 »

1. You're missing the point, key word is
evaluate
. There is none of that, only constant attacks.

2. You're side stepping around my point. Accusing someone of OMGUS or calling them unintelligible is a way to discredit someone.
SS wrote:when you immediately turn around and respond to the next thing with "you took off when no one was interested."
This has nothing to do with discrediting people or Semantics, I'm stating a fact. Did you constantly ask for people to look back at the CC/SS debate? Did you try to bring it up again instead of purely going after Gud unless CC initiated it?

Btw… Semantics arguments are based purely on word choice, my argument isn't that at all. You had reasons, I called them out as weak. Do't care if you want to name it a case or not.

Go to my WoT and show everyone where everything is clouded in my own interpretation.

3. When you strongly think someone is scum you go after them hard, you dropped the case easily unless initiated. That's it. I think you'e both scum, I'm voting the one with a wagon. I'm still going to attack you.

Regarding the Jem, doesn't change anything. You were only trying to discredit my slot. Did you really think that was all I was going to post and not have any reasoning?

Singer, why am I scum? Since you think so strongly of this make a nice concise case for all to see please.

lol like really, I don't actually know why you're voting me other than your Beef with CC... I see you replying to my attacks and throwing dirt at me but that's about it.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:37 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Deleted; copy of the below post on wrong account
Last edited by DemonHybrid on Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
green shirt thursdays
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:38 am

Post by Reckamonic »

DERP DERP, MOD, CAN YOU DELETE THE ABOVE POST? WE POSTED FROM THE WRONG ACCOUNT.

@Nacho: While we can buy the fact that sims was, as you put it, "tin-foil hatty", we can easily chalk that up to newbish nerves, or overeagerness, or something to that effect. Meanwhile, AGar has been around long enough to know better than that. His play here compared to his play in Reck's Lost games (which dram played in) are completely different. Something is definitely off.

PS, we're not liking how you tell Lateralus that sims, AGar, and singersinger are the scumteam… but then tell him, in the very same post, to 'watch Reckamonic closely'. Reasons?

@Lateralus: Okay, so we kinda like your case on SS. It has some valid points…but we've never played with her before, and there was someone at the start of the game (might've been AGar, can't remember who) that said her playstyle was quite…odd. At least she's actively attacking/scumhunting and is pretty transparent with her reasons for doing so, unlike AGar.

HOLY SHIT SINGER, COULD #473 BE A BIGGER OMGUS? WE THINK NOT. JESUS CHRIST.

Psst, Lateralus, it's just MO, not MOI. *nod nod*

Lateralus wrote:I literally can not understand what you're saying here. Please clarify.
We lol'd.

So basically, we're starting to buy Singerscum, but we're wary of the fact that this seems to be Carrotcake vs. Singersinger all over again (from her replacement). It would appear today's lynch is either going to be AGar or Lateralus22, and out of the two, Lateralus has ALREADY done WAY more good in like two pages than AGar has done the entire game.

SERAPHIM, CONTRIBUTE MORE OR DIE
._.
meeeeeeep?
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:20 am

Post by Powerrox93 »

Lateralus22 wrote:I would like everyone to give me their top three suspects as I read through the thread.
It would be you (due to CC), AGar and Reckamonic
Reckamonic wrote:
Powerrox93 wrote:In order to give the replacements some time to catch up UNVOTE:

Hey mothrax, sorry for not saying this earlier

Hey Lateralus!
PIIIIIIIIING
You say whaaat?
Hoping to make a comeback to mafia soon...

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:37 am

Post by AGar »

Lat - Offering to cut a deal with the SK does not constitute pro-town action. By ignoring the wagon, I more mean "tried to avert it in any way possible," than actually not responding to it. If you think any player will completely ignore a player... then that's just bad play.

Anyways. Trying to desperately avert a wagon who claims an anti-town role isn't a pro-town action, like you're cracking it up to be.

I fail to see any outlying cause to believe SS is scum. Saying "She hasn't presented herself in a readable manner." doesn't constitute a case, especially coming from a player like Recka. Just because you can't read a player doesn't mean that they aren't making themselves readable. Just means you aren't trying.

Lat's attacks on both myself and SS are really,
really
weak. His attack on SS is baseless, while his attack on me consists of "I don't want to die, so I'm going to pick at something awful in the hopes that it sticks."

I'm very comfortable with my vote where it's sitting.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:00 am

Post by iamausername »

Hi, it doesn't appear to have been announced by the mod yet, but I'm replacing sims. I've got my role PM and everything, so I assume it's OK for me to start posting.

Might not have time for full and proper analysis until tomorrow, but basically, hell no to Carrotcake lynch. Yesterday, someone was lynched for refusing to conform to site norms, and also for being kind of a dick. If you don't believe that scum had any involvement in this, then I don't even know what to say. Of course they did.

So, today, we have Carrotcake, one of the few people who was not on the Guderian lynch, acting like kind of a dick, refusing to conform to site norms, and hey look, a whole bunch of the same people who mislynched Guderian are now trying to lynch him too. That sure sounds like a winning strategy to me.

VOTE: AGar

I'd also happily vote for Seraphim or POWER OX, who were also on both Guderian and Carrotcake wagons, but it's clearly a two horse race today, so the decision is obvious.
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:04 am

Post by iamausername »

AGar wrote:his attack on me consists of "I don't want to die, so I'm going to pick at something awful in the hopes that it sticks."
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:19 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

iamausername replaces sims5487. Welcome!
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:25 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Vote Count
Day 2 Vote Count (#7)

AGar
- 5 (Thor665, Nachomamma8, Reckamonic, Lateralus22, iamausername)

Lateralus22
- 4 (Seraphim, AGar, mothrax, singersigner)

Not Voting
- 1 (Powerrox93)

With 10 players, it takes 6 to lynch and 5 for a No Lynch. Deadline is scheduled for January 8th, 2011 at 2:00:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.

You have 5 days to lynch.
[/area]

Spoiler: Living Players
1. singersigner
2. Nachomamma8
ConfidAnon

3. AGar
4. Powerrox93
7. iamausername
sims5487

8. Lateralus22
Carrotcake

9. Seraphim **
10. mothrax
Blood Queen

11. Thor665 *
12. Reckamonic

Spoiler: Dead Players
Bradley,
NPC Butler
, throat sliced Day 1!
Guderian,
Vanilla Townie
, stabbed and left for dead Day 1!
Rhinox,
Vanilla Townie
, eviscerated Night 1!

Spoiler: Modkilled Players
None
Last edited by DemonHybrid on Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:37 am

Post by iamausername »

btw,
Mod: Could we possibly get the first post in the thread updated? It's kind of difficult to keep track of who replaced who at the moment

Due to the forum glitch, I cannot edit the first post. I will, however, include the player list in each vote count post for now on. Sorry about that.
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:46 am

Post by Reckamonic »

AGar wrote:Lat - Offering to cut a deal with the SK does not constitute pro-town action. By ignoring the wagon, I more mean "tried to avert it in any way possible," than actually not responding to it. If you think any player will completely ignore a player... then that's just bad play.

Anyways. Trying to desperately avert a wagon who claims an anti-town role isn't a pro-town action, like you're cracking it up to be.

I fail to see any outlying cause to believe SS is scum. Saying "She hasn't presented herself in a readable manner." doesn't constitute a case, especially coming from a player like Recka. Just because you can't read a player doesn't mean that they aren't making themselves readable. Just means you aren't trying.

Lat's attacks on both myself and SS are really,
really
weak. His attack on SS is baseless, while his attack on me consists of "I don't want to die, so I'm going to pick at something awful in the hopes that it sticks."

I'm very comfortable with my vote where it's sitting.
nice refutal of our case bro
lol jk
._.
meeeeeeep?
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:38 am

Post by Lateralus22 »

Agar, I have no idea why you're accusing me of promoting CC's alliance with the sk as pro-town. I don't remember saying that so please bring up a direct quote, regardless I don't see what is scummy about that when scum have more to fear in a short term basis.

Either way, you completely side tracked from my whole entire point. You said accused me of something false, I refuted it and layed a vote down. You never even responded to my direct points.

Everyone who hasn't said so:
Singer-scum, Yay or Nay?
Moth/Sera/powerrox:
Lat vs Agar for the lynch. Take a pick.
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:07 am

Post by Lateralus22 »

ebwop: you accused
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:48 am

Post by mothrax »

Singerscum prob, and my vote answers your second question.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:49 am

Post by Thor665 »

Greetings,

V/LA till Friday

I apologize for the slow in activity but I am horribly sick at the moment. I'm obligated to be human again by Thursday due to work requirements but will probably spend most of it and Friday trying to catch back up with myself. I should be back to regular posting Friday evening. Apologies - I'm not enough in my right head to even want to try to read the last page or so I missed.

See you all Friday.
Thor.
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by Lateralus22 »

Get well soon Thor.

mothrax, can you tell my why you think Agar is town and why you think I'm scum? Why don't you agree with the case against him?

I'd also like SS to give me her other two suspects besides myself and why they're scum.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by mothrax »

AGar is town because he isn't scum. He might not believe in meta but I do to an extent. This isn't the AGarscum I know and love.
You are scum because of your predecessors interaction with the gudwagon.
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by Reckamonic »

"AGar is town because he isn't scum" might be one of the worst sentences posted in this game so far.

@mothrax: What exactly about Carrotcake's interactions with the Gudwagon make that playerslot scummy?

You're completely and totally disregarding our case on AGar based on "lol meta".
FoS: mothrax
, could turn into a vote depending on AGar's flip.
._.
meeeeeeep?
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by Lateralus22 »

Agar isn't playing to his town meta.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

SERAPHIM I SAW YOU AGAIN
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by Seraphim »

goddammit I have other things to do on this site you know. I'm not ignoring this game, just saving it for last.

Betting money on AGar claiming vanilla though, he hasn't been fighting the lynch terribly hard.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Seraphim.

All I ask from you is one post. One.

I want to have faith in you again, Sera. I really do.

I'll even vote your song #1 in that music contest thingy...
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”