Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:12 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Charter, Magna's interaction with Kat at the beginning of the game looks town. I don't remember what I saw on Haschel that looked town. Maybe it was his posts going after Untrod. It all went downhill anyway though.

And no, not scum here.

----------------

Magna, when I said "legit", I meant I thought there was actual scummy stuff in rajskdghjsadkl's posts in Harry Potter Mafia. I don't feel like doing the research to see what my case was. Just like how FakeGod was legitobvtown in that game.

-----------------

I don't like LMP's Magna vote. That whole wagon reaks to begin with.

{Katsuki, MacavityLock, charter, rajrhcpfreak, peanutman, LMP} contains some scum. I'm leaning three.

----------------

Magna, I was hoping Haschel would elaborate on his vote. Doesn't look like we'll be getting that.

---------------

Rajjdsafhdsajkfadskf, again, your perception of your play being the "same" doesn't mean shit for a couple of reasons:
1) My perception, and Magna's, aren't necessarily going to match yours. Assuming it will is downright wrong.
2) If you are scum, you'll WANT to mirror your town play. So, obviously, you'd want us to see your play as being the same as a game where you were town.

-----------------

Unvote Haschel, Vote rajkldsfjdsk;lafjasklf;jadskfl
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:16 am

Post by LimMePls »

ITT Kmd goes for the "no way would I buddy my partner that closely" play.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:39 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Rajr wrote:people are requested to claim at -2 sometimes to avoid "accidental hammers". so asking for a claim is valid at L-1.
Your opinion is different than mine. I don’t see the playerlist in this game having any player who can get away with saying ‘Oops I didn’t know it was a Hammer’.
Rajr wrote:and im with charter, if MoI thinks he can just continually attack me and thinks that will going to change votes then he should get lynched.
Um, what? Asking you to justify statements that you have made is what I should be doing. Are you just begging for my lynch here because the pressure is mounting on you?
Rajr wrote:MoI is very defensive of too many players in my book.
Are you saying I shouldn’t defend myself against crap posts and votes? That’s horrible. Over half the players on my wagon haven’t provided any substantive reasoning for their votes.
Rajr wrote:i was town in the last game. and i think im playing very similar, so i said that kmd and MoI should have realized it.
when i said it i was directing it to kmd who made a complete bull shit list and named me as scum.
Sorry, that’s a stupid argument. I’m not going to assume you are Town based on one partial game (I replaced in, remember) of direct experience.

Your play here is reactionary. You voted for me when I questioned the validity of your ‘scum-tells’ on Katsuki. You refuse to elaborate on why things you state are scummy are scum-motivated.
Rajr wrote:note MoI responds first with relative decent reaction that he only played with me once so how could he tell any difference. BUT it seams like they discount the whole previous game here. my play style is a little different than most and not trying to learn how to read my playstyle is a failure on their part which could hurt the town.
Sorry, if you play in a scummy and anti-Town manner I’m not going to ‘learn to read’ it. That’s a VI Cop-out and an excuse to ‘let you off the hook’ when you are scum.

Furthermore if you are going to lean on meta why aren’t you providing other games as evidence? Do you have scum games that support your playstyle is identifiable when Town versus Scum?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:47 am

Before I forget

Bv stop avoiding the thread
. You’ve made 18 posts since Friday when you posted your ‘catching-up later’ post. At least 8 of those were in other games. So you don't have an lee-way to say you were making Mish-Mash or General Discussion short posts and didn't have time to read this thread. It's barely 7 pages long for god sakes.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:54 am

Post by Kdub »

Elaine dancing

Vote Count

charter (0) -
rajrhcpfreak (4) - Talitha, Haschel Cedricson, MagnaofIllusion, Kmd4390
LynchMePls (1) - Untrod Tripod
Katsuki (0) -
peanutman (1) - bv310
MagnaofIllusion (6) - Katsuki, MacavityLock, charter, rajrhcpfreak, peanutman, LynchMePls
bv310 (0) -
Haschel Cedricson (0) -
Talitha (0) -
Untrod Tripod (0) -
Kmd4390 (0) -
MacavityLock (0) -
Not Voting (0) -

12 votes available, 7 votes needed to lynch.

Untrod Tripod has been prodded.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:49 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

unvote LMP

Kmd4390 wrote:Charter, Magna's interaction with Kat at the beginning of the game looks town.
No it doesn't. At best it's null.
Kmd4390 wrote:I don't like LMP's Magna vote. That whole wagon reaks to begin with.

{Katsuki, MacavityLock, charter, rajrhcpfreak, peanutman, LMP} contains some scum. I'm leaning three.
Only an extremely stupid mafia would put three players on a D1 lynch. Never bet on a stupid mafia. That quote is scummy scummy scummy. If you're mafia, you're distancing from mafia player(s) on that wagon and trying to gain towncred by "predicting" Magna's alignment. Yelling about a probable mislynch of a controversial slot is a great way to gain towncred when you're mafia, and it looks to me like you're doing that. We need to avoid mislynches at all costs
Mod wrote:F1) This game has a single mafia faction with 4 players - Jerry, George, Elaine, and Kramer. There may or may not be any third-party roles.
We'll be down to 7:4 if we mislynch. There's no deadlines, so let's take this lynch carefully. I don't think that the information we gain from a Magna mislynch currently outweighs the advantage it affords the mafia. Currently, they're 4 of the 7 votes needed to lynch, we don't want that advantage to become more pronounced.

tl;dr:
- /picks up prod
- LMP doesn't interest me as much now
- I don't think Magna's scum
- Kmd is starting to ping my scumdar
peanutman
peanutman
Goon
peanutman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:49 am

Post by peanutman »

@MoI, re: claiming at L-1, I think it's in the town's best interest to do so generally. And if you were a town-PR, you most likely would of by now, so, in some sense, the point it moot for me, your claim wouldn't change the dynamics of the vote IMO.

Now, regarding lynching MoI, although he continues to overanalyze RVS in light of many other things going on, he has been active in his defense, questionning others on their motivations instead of just slinging mud. With no pressing need to end the day, I would rather investigate others. Therefore,
Unvote
raj wrote:i was town in the last game. and i think im playing very similar, so i said that kmd and MoI should have realized it.
This doesn't sit well with me at all. Not sure if it's just badly written or a scum-slip, but definitely warrants further investigation.

Will be re-reading raj tonight, as well as Charter who has been pinging my scumdar as well.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:48 pm

Peanut wrote:@MoI, re: claiming at L-1, I think it's in the town's best interest to do so generally. And if you were a town-PR, you most likely would of by now, so, in some sense, the point it moot for me, your claim wouldn't change the dynamics of the vote IMO.
Don’t make assumptions Peanut. Those are dangerous for Town. If you are scum feel free, though.

As Untrod quite properly points out there are no deadlines for this game. So there is no need to rush any processes including claims. It isn’t in Town’s interest to be asking for premature claims as LMP did when there is no threat of losing a lynch to a deadline claim. Claims should ONLY be made, based on wagons, when the full force required to lynch is mustered (ie someone is voted to L-1 and someone specifically indicates they are willing to hammer).
Peanut wrote:although he continues to overanalyze RVS in light of many other things going on,
Two questions –

1. Are you suggesting RVS is a distinct, separate part of the game where scum-motivations can’t be found and scum mistakes can’t made?
2. What exactly am I not commenting on in the process of overanalyzing RVS?

Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Whaddya know, I saw bv post earlier today, yet he is avoiding this game like the plague.

Tally I miss you. :(

Comments later.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:35 am

Post by Talitha »

Aw... sorry. I'm still here. Just Christmas kicking my butt.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:06 am

Post by LimMePls »

@MOD: I'm going to have Limited Access from now through Christmas. I will check and post as often as I'm able.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:23 am

Post by Kdub »

Due to the holidays, I'll be a bit lax with prods/activity checks until after Christmas. In the meantime, enjoy some Seinfeld clips:

Kramer negotiating with Morty
George and the fire
Kramer getting legal advice from Jackie
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:20 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Likewise, I'm soon going to be in the land of dial-up Internet (My parents' house).
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:33 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

LMP, who am I buddying?

-------------

Untrod, when I'm scum, I actually don't pay any attention to who my buddies are voting when I lay down my own vote.

And you seem to have failed to notice that I've had a town read on Magna since my first post. You may have been able to push that point if I had JUST decided Magna was town out of nowhere.

-------------

Peanut, how the hell do you see a scumslip in that post? And how'd the rajjdsaklgjadfk;lg reread go last night?

And the whole "overanalyzing RVS" thing is bull. The RVS happens at the very beginning of the game when your Role PM is fresh on your mind. You've seen it more recently than any other point in the game unless you go look at it again and you've probably just taken the closest look at it that you will throughout the game. If your Role PM is going to effect your posting, the beginning of the game, aka RVS, is when it will be most clear. So yeah, analyzing the RVS closely isn't such a bad idea.

------------

rajkdsfafkadls/Peanut/bv/Tally scum team anyone?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:33 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Wait. LMP might be scum instead of Tally.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:15 pm

Post by Talitha »

I'm happy with my vote on Raj, but I WISH I had another vote so I could drop it onto bv310.

Raj is
- very focused on himself & how he appears
- focused on playing similarly as he did last game when he was town
- not looking for scum
-> scum

UT: why did you decide LMP is no longer interesting?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:54 pm

The amount of players doing nothing of importance in the thread is astonishing. I understand the holidays are here but seriously …

Bv310
continues to ignore the thread while being active on site. If people don't support a Rajr lynch I'd certainly support bv as lurker scum at this juncure.

Maclock
pretty much has ignored anything but me. If I was paranoid I’d say he is a lyncher but setting a lyncher on a Town player when there are already 4 scum to start with doesn’t seem likely.
Maclock wrote:I have some end of term things to wrap up (final project today, grading some finals tomorrow) that's preventing me from digging too deep on most people, so I expect to be more comprehensive Wednesday-ish.
Wednesday the 15th , when you first promised your comprehensive post, was a week ago. You are long overdue for actual content.

@Kats
– Any reason in your ISO contains all sorts of suggestions that LMP is scum but you refuse to actually vote for him?

Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:30 am

Post by Kdub »

Mass prod will be sent on December 26.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:29 am

I'd comment on recent posts but there really haven't been any ...

MOD - I'll be V/LA from today until Jan 1 due to the holidays. I will be posting in that time frame but it will be erratic and heavily dependant on wireless access away from home.

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:21 am

Post by charter »

Also going to be VLA for the next 5ish days. Happy holidays everyone!
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:01 am

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

merry late christmas everyone

tally's analysis of me is a little too simplified of me.
the only reason why i am talking about how i appear to everyone else is because a couple of pages into the game i am put on a scum list for no reason. i was just pointing out that since that player has played with me before there was no reason for explanation for me to be on that list since the only thing ive done so far was typical raj play.

i strongly dislike the continuous avoiding a claim by MoI and now he goes V/LA. i do no see him as town. a town player should have claim, why allow yourself to be lynched over the holidays?
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:57 am

Post by Kdub »

Mass prod has been sent to eligible players.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by Talitha »

Do you think you play significantly differently as scum, Raj? What was your last scum game?

I disagree with you about MOI not claiming... I've refused to claim as town on more than one occasion. Scum are just as likely to claim, if not more so, IMO.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

/unprod

Not much has happened. Gotta agree with Tally on the claiming thing. D1 claiming is not always a good plan when you're town. Scum have no reason to fear getting scum killed at night, so they're more likely to ask for/be willing to claim.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by Talitha »

bv310 has only 3 posts in this game. I would like him replaced if he's not going to participate and will very shortly be sending a PM to the mod requesting this if he doesn't turn up and play.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”