Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:25 pm

Post by quadz08 »

diddin wrote:
quadz08 wrote:
And, diddin, I completely do NOT understand your insistence that WrathChild is scummy. TBH, I find it ridiculous. He unvoted from a RV, big whoop. Why are you making such a big deal out of unvoting without a revote, anyway?
Yes, but the thing is he has called other people scummy, yet isn't voting. It looks like he's waiting to hop on a wagon. AKA he's not putting his vote where his mouth is.

I have as long as I want to activate my daykill. I have an unknown quantity of the kills available, as my power does not completely remove the virus.
Diddin, you didn't answer my question. You've now gotten on two different people for unvoting without a revote. Why?
To clarify your power... you have an unlimited number of kills per day, but they can only be used after someone is killed by the virus. Correct?
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:19 pm

Post by chkflip »

@MOD
: Have any abilities been modified from their original versions?
TheLonging wrote:Also whoever claimed tree stump: why?
- Just off the top of my brain, I'd think that you'd know more about the more, erm, ostentacious roles in the game just judging by the length of time you've spent on this site. As TS, you
have
to claim lest it doesn't work or fades away. Unless Eruci modified it, that's the original condition of the ability.
popsofctown wrote:I'm thinking maybe we ought to remove implosion's ability from the game. If you're town, please argue for or against that without appeals to fear, mkay?
- If we can find one or two confirmed townies later into the game, we can have them pass it back and forth. Then again, we'd need more than two in case of mafia NK... I digress. See also: role conditions. If the player doesn't say "I'm the Tree Stump" in thread, whether they have it or not, the ability doesn't go into use. I don't think we should get rid of it. At all.
quadz08 wrote:
AntB wrote:If muh flips scum, parama is obvitown imo, I reckon theres about a 99% chance of that right now.
Uhhhhhh.... why? Muh was an easy target for the potato, regardless of Parama's alignment.
- Not only that... but now Muh's flipped town. What say you?
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Parama wrote:And no "BAH GO TOWN" or anything? Hehehe.
are you expecting him to say "go town"?
- I
reeeeaaalllly
don't like the fact that Parama has evaded this question, no matter how small it seems to be. Tells me something... something scummy.
FoS
!~

UNVOTE
because my read has since nullified. I'm tempted to vote diddin, as I find him scummy, but I'll wait until I post again to lay a vote alongside my own portion to the scumcase.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:38 pm

Post by quadz08 »

chkflip wrote:If the player doesn't say "I'm the Tree Stump" in thread, whether they have it or not, the ability doesn't go into use.
Why do you think that? That's not what the holder of the role stated...
chkflip wrote:Not only that... but now Muh's flipped town. What say you?
Is this directed towards me, or Ant?
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:48 pm

Post by chkflip »

D'oh! Second one was @Ant. Why do I think that about Tree Stump? It's in the wiki. Which is why I asked Eruci if he's modified any roles... to clarify my assumpion that the ability can only be used if claimed in thread.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Helghast
Helghast
Townie
Helghast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:24 am

Post by Helghast »

Yes, but the thing is he has called other people scummy, yet isn't voting. It looks like he's waiting to hop on a wagon. AKA he's not putting his vote where his mouth is.

I have as long as I want to activate my daykill. I have an unknown quantity of the kills available, as my power does not completely remove the virus.
I sometimes do that... maybe he is looking for more evidence against the person.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:12 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

EtherealCookie wrote:
Diddin wrote:I'm also getting town vibes from Parama, even more than usual in this game.
Why do you feel this way? Throwing out that you get town feelings from someone and not explaining seems scummy to me. You're just trying to appear as if you're contributing to town, when you're actually not at all.
Do you think Diddin taking a stance on an early player of interest is scummy?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:19 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

EtherealCookie wrote:
Parama wrote:Now we can stop voting me and start voting someone who's legitimately scummy. Like, y'know
vote: WrathChild

MOD: Can you confirm that the votecount is 100% correct? There's no one voting ckd yet he has a vote on him, and there's one person voting URoE yet he has two votes on him.

I don't doubt that it's accurate - at the very least, I expected there to be a doublevoting power in this game - but I just want to have it mod-confirmed.
Why is he "legitimately scum?" I'm more suspicious of you. You didn't bother to seek a clarification on your abilities, which you should've done if you were town. Instead, you passed it off to somebody, continuously posted short one-liners, and got that person killed. P.S. He's town! Good job wasting what could've been rather useful. You suspected him of being scum under what notion, exactly? Seems just like your WrathChild vote. Little substance, just accusations of someone being scum.
These lines are causing me to :?

"Instead, you passed it off to somebody"
"Good job wasting what could've been rather useful."

What was he supposed to do, hold onto it? Not sure where you are going with this...
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:24 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

quadz08 wrote:
Power wrote:With muh flipping town

VOTE: Parama

I'm going to believe muh on that one
Ummmmm... why? What does his alignment have to do with how accurate his (highly-OMGUSy) read was?
I agree with that statement. Factor in how mul had the chance to move the bomb but did not reduces his cred even more in my eyes...
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:43 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

chkflip wrote:- If we can find one or two confirmed townies later into the game, we can have them pass it back and forth. Then again, we'd need more than two in case of mafia NK... I digress. See also: role conditions. If the player doesn't say "I'm the Tree Stump" in thread, whether they have it or not, the ability doesn't go into use. I don't think we should get rid of it. At all.
UNVOTE
because my read has since nullified. I'm tempted to vote diddin, as I find him scummy, but I'll wait until I post again to lay a vote alongside my own portion to the scumcase.
If you vote out Diddin D1, doesn't his Dayvig power go away? Doesn't that contradict the above statement about getting rid of a power role?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Helghast
Helghast
Townie
Helghast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:32 am

Post by Helghast »

diddin wrote:
WrathChild wrote:
diddin wrote:
WrathChild wrote:
WrathChild wrote:I actually see where Pops is coming from. I've seen interactions with role and scum-alignment cause this sort of confussion, which resulted in a delay of clarification, which is usually suspiciously defined. However, I'm not sure it's quite lynch worthy, just note worthy at the moment. I need to go back and check what the Virus is supposed to do.

I agree with the MoI plan and will definately be happy to announce all/any passing I do.

I also think the fact that the Treestump is testable during the day could be a useful scum hunting tool, but we need to figure out how many disruption roles we have first, meaning that targets should not be discussed prior to handoff, only after... for now.
EBWOP:
UNVOTE
my RVS vote.
Unvoting without a revote, ick.

unvote, Vote: WrathChild

Magna, I think this hot potato role is fairly powerful, do you not? I'm also getting town vibes from Parama, even more than usual in this game.
Haha, that's a first for me. Getting voted for unvoting without revoting? Is this standard procedure here?
It's scummy because you're sitting on the fence and not taking a strong enough stance on anybody to vote them.
How is that scummy? We're still in the beginning of the game, analysing people and roles, he doesn't have to go all out on people in the beginning.
themanhimself
themanhimself
Goon
themanhimself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:05 am

Post by themanhimself »

I really don't like ethereal child talking about how Muh's death was Parama's fault and makes Parama scummy. Muh explicitly had the ability to give up the bomb but didn't. And what was Parama supposed to do? Just hold on to it and let it kill him? He had a limited amount of time to get rid of it and there wasn't enough time to develop a serious scumtell. That whole situation was a fairly null read to me and I think it's really suspicious of EC to bring it up. Seems to me like scum trying to find someone to peg for a mislynch.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Ethereal Cookie
If P then Q.
Theman had us nailed.-rekirts
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:10 am

Post by Parama »

chkflip wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Parama wrote:And no "BAH GO TOWN" or anything? Hehehe.
are you expecting him to say "go town"?
- I
reeeeaaalllly
don't like the fact that Parama has evaded this question, no matter how small it seems to be. Tells me something... something scummy.
FoS
!~
If you FoSed me every time I didn't answer a question, you'd be out of fingers AND toes by the end of Day 1.
Plus that question looked hypothetical anyways.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:16 am

Post by Saint »

OK. I have read what Vi has told me, and she advised me against certain things. I had asked her about Parama's softclaim. I just skimmed Parama in iso, and I realize that he just dropped a bomb on someone basically. I have played with Parama before, in both extended games and marathon days, and I am familiar with his play. Seeing that in a skim of his iso didn't really surprise me, although Vi was a little put off that there was a daytime ability in a nighttime game that has night cycling. W/E.

I have been REALLY sick - ataxia, fever, congestion, coughing... bad virus. I am going to read the thread now. Expect a primetime post.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:19 am

Post by popsofctown »

unvote, vote: TheLonging

Diddin is admittedly scummy, but TheLonging did the same action of saying "X is town for no reason". In 50% of his posts.

And also, I'd like Diddin to live so he can use those daykills. But Diddin. The daykills give us NO info about your alignment. If you don't use them in a democratic town-guided way, I'll see to it you hang from a rope. Daykill initiative is somewhat tolerable in games where it's more likely the role is on a townie, less in this game.
chkflip wrote:
@MOD
: Have any abilities been modified from their original versions?
TheLonging wrote:Also whoever claimed tree stump: why?
- Just off the top of my brain, I'd think that you'd know more about the more, erm, ostentacious roles in the game just judging by the length of time you've spent on this site. As TS, you
have
to claim lest it doesn't work or fades away. Unless Eruci modified it, that's the original condition of the ability.
popsofctown wrote:I'm thinking maybe we ought to remove implosion's ability from the game. If you're town, please argue for or against that without appeals to fear, mkay?
- If we can find one or two confirmed townies later into the game, we can have them pass it back and forth. Then again, we'd need more than two in case of mafia NK... I digress. See also: role conditions. If the player doesn't say "I'm the Tree Stump" in thread, whether they have it or not, the ability doesn't go into use. I don't think we should get rid of it. At all.
If you have to claim the Tree Stump ability for it to work, you're right, and that's what we'll do.

If the mod has modified the role, it needs to go. The two townies passing it back and forth will lose their votes in lylo, and making a confirmed townie unlynchable confers no benefit, it's a confirmed townie.

@RC: I'm mad @ u. Your playstyle seems more and more unreadable everytime I play with you.

@diddin: What do you mean by "my kills do not completely remove the virus?" Is it like, you got 100 milliliters of virus juice from muh's body, and you spray some of it for each kill, but you don't know how much each kill consumes? Kinda like that?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:21 am

Post by popsofctown »

With Diddin's daykills I think we have a large number of "lynches" available and a two week deadline will be rough. I'm going back through the thread to scum hunt more, since i totally got all hung up on that parama thing.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:39 am

Post by popsofctown »

diddin wrote:
quadz08 wrote:
Power wrote:With muh flipping town

VOTE: Parama

I'm going to believe muh on that one
Ummmmm... why? What does his alignment have to do with how accurate his (highly-OMGUSy) read was?

And, diddin, I completely do NOT understand your insistence that WrathChild is scummy. TBH, I find it ridiculous. He unvoted from a RV, big whoop. Why are you making such a big deal out of unvoting without a revote, anyway?

This is actually a decent tell, and reminds me of my own tendencies when i play the scum role.
WrathChild wrote:Now there is talk of Day-Vigging me. That's a bit hastey. I guess I'll address the Scumday thing.
I saw that Diddin (I think that was who, I'll double check) had put up a lame pointless vote on me (for Unvoting a RVS Vote) and figured he was baiting me into OMGUS voting him to drive his case further.
I wasn't going to let him have that satisfaction, so I just refrained from voting him at the moment. I think it was Diddin trying to fish around for someone's overreaction. Normally I'd take that as a Null-Tell, but when trying to get "The New Guy" with this seems to tip the scales a bit on the scummy side.

Now that I've explained the Scumday comment, I also find Parama's attack on me rather scummy and baseless for the most part. Take a minute and look at his attack, "Oh Well Muh was town... Let's get the real scum! VOTE: Wrath" followed by the scumday case, which basically states, "Come on guys! Don't you see it? Scum like to do things like that!"

It's all bologna. I'm not sure who is scummier, Diddin for rookie OMGUS fishing or Parama's meta-case against a player who's never been in this meta. I have seen Diddin move along, but am curious for Parama's response to this post.
bolding mine, again. This seems a little bit paranoid, makes me find Wrathchild scummy, much more so than his failure to vote. He seems to see scumhunting as more of an attack and scumhunting that targets him as plots from an opposing force rather than the mistakes of a misguided townie. (of course, he could be right, it could be a cross factional dispute, but the only way wrathchild would no that is if he were scum and diddin were town, not the reverse).

FoS Wrathchild
, and I'm feeling ok with that as a daykill.
"Well, I..."
themanhimself
themanhimself
Goon
themanhimself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:52 am

Post by themanhimself »

A lot of people have postulated that diddin might be scum, I'm not really one way or the other about it to be honest. However, if we have even the slightest notion that diddin might be scum we should probably wait for the daykill to pass to someone else tomorrow because if diddin is mafia then he's going to find ways to avoid killing his scumbuddies so our chance of getting anything useful out of this power is slim.
If P then Q.
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:57 am

Post by AntB »

Quick update as I'm not at home.

Muh flipping town leaves a null on Parama.

@All
Trying to discern alignment from who has what role is pointless, anyone of any alignment can get any role so... its pointless.
Also, any role claims should be treated with suspicion currently IMO, from what I can gather we could have any kind of ability on any person at any point. Conditional Vigilante could just as well be a cover for a Corrupted Server ability.

I'll catch up more later, possibly tomorrow.
Show
:doc: I shall protect you!! :doc: ... why do I smell of vanilla..?

"tickle" - Haylen is now thinking of Mayonnaise

G+
AntB - My wiki page. Usually up to date.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:02 am

Post by popsofctown »

themanhimself wrote:A lot of people have postulated that diddin might be scum, I'm not really one way or the other about it to be honest. However, if we have even the slightest notion that diddin might be scum we should probably wait for the daykill to pass to someone else tomorrow because if diddin is mafia then he's going to find ways to avoid killing his scumbuddies so our chance of getting anything useful out of this power is slim.
No, really, you just get a strong town consensus and say "dayvig this guy or you hang from a rope".
He'll dayvig a townie and then hang from a rope, we either bag a scum or get free lynches.
"Well, I..."
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:51 am

Post by Saint »

i've caught up, and i've caught scum
waiting on Vi before we come out with it
themanhimself
themanhimself
Goon
themanhimself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:53 am

Post by themanhimself »

Saint wrote:i've caught up, and i've caught scum
waiting on Vi before we come out with it
................why?
If P then Q.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:03 am

Post by Saint »

qatol ive got like 74 lines typed out (not counting quotes)
i want her to give her opinion on my reads, and possibly edit some of it to make sure my point gets across properly
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:21 am

Post by TheLonging »

nipah~

pops: I would know, Parama's meta is obvious to me, and I can tell that what he is doing only solidifies him being town.

That being said, aside from reading about Parama, since I'm so far behind on this game that I don't know anything else about the game; what are some topics I can comment on? My first read through is confusing, all I know is diddin is 80% scum and Parama is town.
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:25 am

Post by Saint »

TheLonging, good gut, bro.
It took me a few hours to read the thread. Basically, MoI and a few others shot around some setup speculation. Parama passed a bomb/hot potato to muh... he exploded... hold off on voting diddin right now, though, because we as a town need to force him to use his dayvig ability on who we want him to use it on as opposed to the scum getting to direct it assuming he is scum like you feel.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:50 am

Post by Saint »

tired of waiting on Vi!

First and foremost, Parama is probably town. Vi felt it was funny that he had claimed a dayuse ability in a game with night-use abilities listen in the topic post. However, I felt like he was town regardless of his weird claim. Vi even agreed with "at the time parama is probably town for reasons you're suspecting... and now probably the same". Even if the bomb went off on a townie, said townie lacked reading skills, so c'est la vie. Would we want that kid around in lylo? I don't think so. The only thing that doesn't sit right with me was when Parama was fishing with the "no 'go town!' post?". You can't really blame Parama for us losing our watcher ability, and in this setup with so many roles that will be visiting, I'd say the watcher role in general would be weaker than normal anyways. If it was me with the watcher role, though, and I got passed a bomb, you better believe I would have passed the bomb to someone else ASAP... so therefore I do not blame Parama, and I view that situation as being null in general. I wish he would post less one-linery things, but that really is just how he plays... sigh

As of Implosions post #31, I would personally love to see if this guy can be lynched. Who is to say he isn't scum who got the shaft and just got a voteless ability? I suppose he would end up getting caught up in that... in his #40 where he's like "someone would have caught that my vote didn't count" my counter-argument is why did you vote at all? I would rather you have not said anything about this! also his #47... is that how treestumps normally work? i always thought they can't gain votes. i really, really, really want to test this. i feel like he is lying scum. Also, it's funny to me (or hinky as babyspice would say!) that implosion and pops always post back-to-back. Sure, in his #31, claiming it ahead of time seems pro-town, but who is to say that he couldn't do that as scum? I'm not going to vote him, but I have my eye on him. Also in his #40 I suppose you could say he attempted to confirm his treestumpness, but to me I always felt like you had to actually stump before it worked, as opposed to it being natural. His role feels like a reverse-floridian to me where he is voteless more than a stump, and I really feel he might be scum. To reiterate, though, I am not entirely sure on him and do not want to lead a mislynch.

Diddin needs to be monitored on his claim. We should publicly vote on who he should use his ability on. That is the only way we can make sure that he doesn't pull a parama and cause us to lose another PR.

I'm liking MoI's guidelines, but I feel that he is a good enough player to have this pre-made regardless of alignment, and adapt it to how the gameflow is going. Vi agreed with me on this. We feel like MoI is making it look like he is gaming the setup to find a loophole in the game. Pops and Narsis are also guilty of this.

RedCoyote's #84 is both scummy and lacking direction. I've gotten him lynched as a townie, and he posted completely differently than he did there. Whereas he responded to pops and implosion (two people I have my eye on) a lot, his post has NO CONCLUSION. I will await judgment on this, though, because I don't want to tunnel on all the active people... scum can lurk!

On page 3, I read MoI vs Pops to not be town on town, just mainly gut on game-speculation-argumentation. In MoI's #109, I really like his questioning of Narsis, CKD, and RedCoyote... a few people I casually have my eye on as well... so that means pops is the scum in that.
popsofctown wrote:
Vote: implosion
. No harm in confirming this.
By confirming this, you would essentially be forcing a no lynch... if he isn't lying, and is merely voteless. Furthermore, you KNOW the town isn't going to get behind this. This is just distancing/trying to gain a no lynch in my opinion and I'm reading it as severely anti-town.
popsofctown wrote:ok.

Real posts, when i use the term at least, are posts that move you towards your wincon substantially, and make you a readable player. Scum want to be unreadable, and are more likely to post one liners like you are doing.

What are the risks of trying to kill implosion's ability? Is the worst case scenario really a mafia doc saving the guy? A vigilante would miss getting a kill that night, but he wasn't guaranteed to shoot correctly anyhow. While this treestump ability makes us autolose LyLo, so it is the equivalent of an entire player, guaranteed.

I'm thinking maybe we ought to remove implosion's ability from the game. If you're town, please argue for or against that without appeals to fear, mkay?
The bolded here really reads wrong to me
popsofctown wrote:Magna, the stump ability, specifically, is not very bad early. It makes the controller voteless. It's harmless UNTIL endgame.
and im not reading a mini
Even I skimmed it. Is it that hard to read?
I'll give proof I did: Jack commonly was like "I know 3 town and 3 scum... more on that later" then
"I know 6 town and 3 scum... more on that later"... I'll admit I didn't finish a read, but I wanted to get a gist of how everything would go. It's only ~30 pages IIRC. Your refusal to do that is anti-town.

Also your #15 in iso is IIoA, with a weak vote on a null-situation that lacks reasoning

Your #17 in iso feels like it is pushing parama's post back to bury it in the thread
popsofctown wrote:
Parama wrote:pops, what would I have to gain by saying "The mod clarified it without me asking him to" instead of "The mod clarified it with me asking him to"? I don't even see why this is a big deal.
Because your many times as likely to ask if you're part of a faction?
I actually COMPLETELY disagree with this. If Parama was scum he would simply pass it to someone who wasn't scum, possibly muh. If Parama was town, he would find someone who was a moron/scum to pass it to without really asking... possibly muh. Null.

You are scum, pops.
popsofctown wrote:I feel strawmanned. I'm arguing that the manner in which Parama received clarification and how he described it sounds suspect. Of course I wouldn't suggest that theme games infrequently require clarification.
Speaking of you being scum, this to me reads as a scumslip.

In your #20 in iso you poison the well, only to refute your own argument. Your last line of it ends up being "not playing the victim here", when you ARE doing that in that post, and you WERE doing that in the post you made RIGHT BEFORE THAT. ARE YOU DENSE? YOU ARE MAKING ME FEEL LIKE FATE. GEEZ.
popsofctown wrote:It's antitown the entire game. Putting off the task of removing it will just make it more difficult :/
treestumping DOES NOT REMOVE SCUMHUNTING OK?
popsofctown wrote:
unvote: Parama
for god's sake
really? this far into a game, and an unvote without any explanation!

In his #23 in iso, "diddin is scummy" into him coaching diddin, and a cute comment about how RC is "hard to read"... not for me... I've seen RC as town in a game, and this isn't how he plays. On top of that, your speculation towards him seems forced.

Your #24 is trying to beg the town to excuse you for pushing a case on a null-tell on what you know to be a townie because you're scum

#25 yet again your interaction with diddin with the "reminds me of my own tendencies when i play scum" is like trying to guide a fledgling scumbuddy into the lategame simply based upon the fact that he's a PR you don't want to lose

he then chainsaws wrathchild somewhat with an FoS because he is suspicious of diddin. Sure, guys, lets lynch the noob. So, basically, he is pushing a null case on Parama when anyone would have done what he did regardless of alignment (actually scum would have picked a GOOD player to bomb who was V/LA imo), and is now defending scum by calling his attacker "scummy". Are you afraid to say he's scum? Do you not like to lie. You are scum. I don't mind saying it. I know I'm not, and you could be, and my heart is telling me you are, so I'll say what I feel. You are scum, you are scum, you are scum.

your lack of willingness to use the word scum vs scummy is noted, though most will disagree with me on that mattering. Then you say "but the only way wrathchild would no that is if he were scum and diddin were town, not the reverse" note how he used "no" instead of "know". I'm finding this to be a scumslip, but I'm already tunneling him, so finding his scumslips are ezpz.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”