Convict's Revenge!! Game Over (Convict Wins!)

Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

Scum as plural wasn't what bothered me with the OP flavor, as I came into the game thinking it was more then one scum to be dealt with, it was just the implication behind the last few sentences that bothered me.
DeathNote wrote:So what happens when simple people on a simple trade vessel become witness to something hostile... to a convict. The worst part is, this is not any convict.

This is a mastermind.

Someone whom would slit your throat without hesitation and has plans as vast as space itself. Can you outsmart the evil within?[/i][/color]

Made me think we only had the one person to deal with, but Alamaster's just says otherwise now, so eh -shrug-
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Gud: I think it's pointless to visit the cargo hold, since only 2 of us are in there, unless you want me to flat out explain the situation to you in there? That'd be stupid pointless and anti-town though so meh.
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:35 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

My activity will suck until Jan 2nd.
That is all
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:37 pm

Post by xvart »

PoisonIvy, 330 wrote:
Xvart
Yah you clear it up but you still hold your vote on Guderian who has been vocally curious about the rooms and mechanics, and i have to say so am i. But this imho does not warrant a vote. PS. You've never seen a wagon gain rapid velocity after a few running votes? My "SENSATIONALISM :D " Comes from the fact i'd rather not see him lynched atm so FUUUUU.
Among other things that I am suspicious of Guderian for. You never answered if you didn't read my post when accusing me of something I had already detailed out why I withdrew that suspicion. And great, you would rather not see a wagon on him. Apparently at the time six people disagreed so FUUUUU. I'm not going to change my vocality because you think Guderian has been exhibiting some undescribed obv town tells.

It's also funny that you and Guderian are so curious about other people and their possible room movement when you two have been the most active (I think) in moving rooms.
PoisonIvy, 330 wrote:Re: bussing = interenational symbol for scum, maybe i didnt phrase that right. I was in a game a while ago where everyone more or less stuck to Mafia theory and if person A done this and flipped scum the person G was scum because they voted person A RVS. And just a loada shite i really dont want to revive this game.
Again, great. I hope that works out for you. How did whatever game you are talking about turn out?

I'll also note you say something later in the post about evading questions being scummy when you did not answer my one specific question to you.
mikeburnfire wrote:Bad news guys. There aren't any restrooms on this ship.
I've just been taking a slash off the side of the ship. Hope that is okay with everyone.
PoisonIvy, 339 wrote:lol. firstly. Yay((scanner))!! and rofl. at MBF. What if you have an en suite though? :P

Secondly. Xvart. Please tell me you are not anti town? The fact you have a weapon does not necessarily mean you are anti town im assuming. Nor does it necessarily mean you has killed yet. As you said earlier, you did not kill Internet Stranger or AlmasterGM. Im willing to be proved wrong however.

Im still however happy with my Katsuki vote. I think your scum. Why push me to say why i think chesskid3 is town? Its an opinion. Nothing more, nothing less. Your refusal to answer why you were pushing this is scummy. You will not give any attempt at a response instead you are just trying to sweep me under the carpet. No?
Super scummy post. Please tell you I am not anti-town? What does that even mean and what do you expect me to say? Under your assumption that I have a weapon would that include being town with a weapon and killing someone town aligned when I was trying to kill someone scum? And way to straddle the fence on me and the IS/Alamaster kills. I obviously didn't kill Alamaster or else I would have claimed it, as has already been said whoever did it would get some serious town points by claiming it (unless there is some notoriety town benefit to not claiming which I don't think but haven't thought too much about).
Midnight's Sorrow, 343 wrote:Because, you know, he might have just started with an item or picked up one during the course of the game...
Well, truth be told, I haven't left the lobby as all my posting has been here and you haven't seen a "xvart has entered the lobby." So since I scanned "yes" from an outsider perspective I either started with an item/weapon, picked one up somewhere, or I cooked one up somewhere along the way; in this case the second two are ruled out (unless I'm some sort of inventor or variant).

In not-so full disclosure I will confirm that I do have at least one item, at least one weapon, or some combination of the two; so Gud's scanner does work as he describes it.
Mr. Flay, 344 wrote:Ivy: Why do you think xvart has a weapon? Reread Guderian's post again; he said the scanner detects items, whether they are killing weapons or not.
I read it as it scans for items and/or weapons (but I agree that there is some punctuation confusion), as if someone had another scanner and they scanned Gud he would yield a positive "yes" even if he doesn't have a weapon. And thanks for the info on Smalltown setup.
PoisonIvy, 349 wrote:Big whoops on my part. Admittedly i did not read that right. Apologies xvart.
No worries. The good thing that came of it is I now know you are more interested in weapons and killing as opposed to items. Are you worried that I'm going to kill one of your buddies?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: PoisonIvy
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:59 pm

Post by Faraday »

Mr Flay wrote:Interesting on reread that AlmasterGM was one of the people objecting to a mass nameclaim. DGB will laugh at me for saying it, but I think it might be worth revisiting that. At the least, we can start to look for patterns. Nobody does it until at least a majority of living players agree, though...
Take this with a massive pinch of salt, I know for a fact that Almaster had legit reasons not to nameclaim apart from his alignment, but I doubt it applies to the rest of the scum. I can elaborate on this if needed, I already did in my quicktopic, but no one seems to be in it, apart from me and Alm.

Really busy travelling and shopping today and activity over christmas will be low. I'll be around like once a day though anyway.
Last edited by DeathNote on Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:00 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

What did Almaster say that made you think he had legit reasons, when it turns out he probably didn't (i.e. his name looks much like mine)? That doesn't make any sense...
Retired as of October 2014.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:39 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm opposed to nameclaiming too, because my name is a giant clue for my role :/
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:33 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I'm not opposed to nameclaiming, everyone luvs me and will luv me more once they know who I am.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:51 am

Post by Guderian »

I myself wouldn't be opposed to mass name claiming either. If someone can start tabulating the yay's and nay's, we may actually reach a consensus here. (or at least see where people stand)
flay wrote:Guderian: What made you decide to reveal the scanner's entire description, when earlier you talked about hiding items as much as possible??
Considering I had picked it up and used it and it seemed harmless AND someone else requested it, I saw no reason to withhold the information.
thelonging wrote:Gud: I think it's pointless to visit the cargo hold, since only 2 of us are in there, unless you want me to flat out explain the situation to you in there? That'd be stupid pointless and anti-town though so meh.
Doesn't sound pointless. How do you know only two of us are in there?

Midnight, aside from TSQ who has not been in this game for three days (and pending replacement we can question that person) do you have any reads on the people that have been active? Who is your number two lynch candidate.

Prod on : Seraphim
PopTajo
thestatus
Dafish
Where Confidence and Charisma Collide
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:14 am

Guderian wrote:If someone can start tabulating the yay's and nay's, we may actually reach a consensus here. (or at least see where people stand)
Thanks kfor volunteering, Gud.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:21 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Ok let's restate: I'm not nameclaiming.
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:35 am

Post by TheLonging »

The moment I nameclaim is the moment where I might as well not use my abilities to help town.

TSQ is not town btw.

unvote
vote: thestatusquo
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:39 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Unvote

Vote: TSQ

I will sheep.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:44 am

Post by Faraday »

Mr. Flay wrote:What did Almaster say that made you think he had legit reasons, when it turns out he probably didn't (i.e. his name looks much like mine)? That doesn't make any sense...
It's nothing he said, based on my role pm. Al and me are/were 'rivals' and his name appeared in my role pm (character name) and vice versa I would assume. I actually thought you were him, and that's why you were asking for the name claim to try and out me. If he died before me I got a 'bonus' and I would assume vice versa.

Unvote

I've no real opposition to a name claim now, as I doubt there'd be more than one set of roles like that. I still don't think it'll do any good though.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:48 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Hi that's two people who have basically just said that if we nameclaim we're useless so let's just not ok?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:52 am

Post by Faraday »

OK.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:57 am

Post by chesskid3 »

well correction I'm not useless, but my role becomes obvious
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:57 am

Post by chesskid3 »

on the plus side, I become as good as modfirmed innocent :P
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:07 am

Post by TheLonging »

if you guys want to nameclaim, go ahead by all means. I'll refuse either way.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

Dafish
Dafish
Goon
Dafish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:53 am

Post by Dafish »

I'm really sorry all, but I'm going to have to accept that I just can't keep up with this game.

Access has been severely limited, and I just can't see myself participating in an active way. You all deserve a great game, especially with a theme as fun and interesting as this. I can't provide you with that.

@Mod: Requesting replacement
"If it be now, 'tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come: the readiness is all."
Hamlet
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:12 am

Post by DeathNote »

~Kitoari replaces thestatusquo. Thanks kitoari!~
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:14 am

Post by Kitoari »

Hello everyone, I am replacing TSQ as our mod has informed. I won't have too much content until after Christmas, but I should have a catch-up post by Monday.
Interested in doing a Dept. Heaven Large Theme. If you're interested in ironing it out, drop me a line.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:15 am

THE TOWN

DrippingGoofball
Mr. Flay
TheLonging
PoisonIvy
Dafish

QUESTIONABLE INDIVIDUALS

Vezokpiraka
Katsuki
Faraday
Flameaxe
Seraphim
Midknight's Sorrow
curiouskarmadog
populartajo
guderian
mikeburnfire
xvart

The 5!<u/\/\z

Thestatusquo/Kitoari

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:16 am

Post by TheLonging »

hi Kit, you're not town, why?
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:17 am

Post by Katsuki »

unvote vote kit

Oh wait I forget I can use caps now... AND PUNCTUATION TOO! (for the select few who will get this :P)
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a