Convict's Revenge!! Game Over (Convict Wins!)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

THE TOWN

DrippingGoofball
Mr. Flay
TheLonging
PoisonIvy

QUESTIONABLE INDIVIDUALS

Vezokpiraka
Thestatusquo
Katsuki
Faraday
Flameaxe
Seraphim
Midknight's Sorrow
curiouskarmadog
populartajo
guderian
mikeburnfire
Dafish
xvart
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:37 pm

chesskid3 wrote:Dafish is a reasonable vote
After a quick Dafish iso, I agree with this sentiment. There's a definite "lurking in plain sight" feel to his posts.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:40 pm

Thestatusquo wrote:I'm here, I've been traveling for the holidays the last few days. I'll post something substantive when I get the chance.
^^^

This post
immediately
preceded IS's death announcement.

TSQ hasn't been heard of, since.

MmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmMmmmmmmmm

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

So...I'm not town or questionable hmmmmm what's up with that
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:...yet liking AlmasterGM's vote on me (pre-him getting daykilled and flipping scum)
Do you think a scum would compliment his/her buddy on great vote placement? Nah... not impossible, but very unlikely.
Yeah, i've done it before. If your scumbuddy is playing what you perceive to be pro-town, you can call it pro-town without giving any flak. Doesn't help you, but it shores up their position.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:50 pm

I erased your name while cutting and pasting.

In other news, TSQ is posted in GD today.

Methinks he shot IS.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:51 pm

chesskid3 wrote:Yeah, i've done it before. If your scumbuddy is playing what you perceive to be pro-town, you can call it pro-town without giving any flak. Doesn't help you, but it shores up their position.
No buddy of mine ever did this to me... but I have not been playing mafia for very long. ;-)

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

So where am I on the list? Town? Or questionable?
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

Guderian.
I was allowed to PM the mod when i wanted the scene played. I delayed breifly until i got the balls to play it thinking that i was going to blow up with the tape player. But yay! All is well. And from what i glean, the convict/s while still onboard the ship, do not yet have control of the ship. I think it was just left in my room to be found. Also. No one else has joined me. I assume i am the only one with access to it.
Re: mechanics. I think they're vital but dont really want to discuss my opinion right now.

Im highly against a DGB lynch. Regardless of alignment until the time comes.
Out of a Katsuki, DGB and Xvart. Maybe Katsuki depends on them answers.
DGB is just too much fun to play with even if she is scum. :(

Wait whys Flay scum? :S

Katsuki.

Why do you think i would out why i think chesskid3 is town if he's under no pressure? Its not necessary to say why i think he's innocent yet.
Why do you think im town?
I did give you the tape FYI. I found the tape in my room and was instructed to pm the mod when i wanted it played.
Why are you so concerned why others think other people are town? I dont suppose i could have a list of some games you've played? I LOVE METAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :D

Midnight Sorrow.

Mod scene means that scum do not yet have control of the ship.
lol. @ #240.
Yah, re:amount of daykills. Yah. Im starting to get freaked out at every post by DN.

Xvart.
Also, his post about not knowing the town destination while he quoted the ruleset post that says the ship is currently headed towards the town destination should go hand in hand with each other if you are town aligned and are headed to the town planet.
The ruleset says we are heading toward Vaabi? I dont think so.... So mute point. You overlook the fact Guderian was the first to out his planet destination. Which matches my destination. Where are you headed Xvart?

I do however like your opinion when one leaves and enters their room. Mind you if its for an item grab that will not be my first priority.

FYI. Mod cleared it up with Chesskid3 (i think) that it is not necessary for you to be in the same room as the shot. But i like the idea of keeping track of who is in the lobby and who is not. I also agree with having 1st posts from ones room having "i have entered the lobby".

I also agree that town killers should at some point claim their kills.

Xvart. If its not clear im barning. I do not want someone who is generally quite sane who i can bounce ideas off to be lynched for stupid reasoning nor for a scumdriven wagon. I consider him OBV TOWN and Im content there's at least 1scum on his wagon. Yes. I walked into my room and the captain was there. Quite dead.

Chesskid3.
You deserved a vote because your view on the daykill of "Internet Stranger" was stupid. And i dont support stupidity.
Ooh! So you dont actually believe Guderian is scum. Okay well, that was sneaky. But i support it. So thats FlameAxe, Tajo and xvart. I cant really rule any of them out atm tbh. But i believe that was an interesting move. However you're being stupid with your current vote, so my stupid statement still stands.
In fact why not concentrate on the so called 3scum in Guderian's wagon?
Oh LORD! So now Guderian is scum again. Your worse than a woman. You look as if you're just up for a lynch tbh.

Mr. Flay.
Speaking of distractions, it becomes pretty clear to me now that the town destination is Vaabi.
Is yours not?

Tajo.

I like Faraday as town but i dont particularily see him as confirmed town from that post. In fact..... i cant remember why i think he's town but im fairly certain i remember thinking at some point in time "Faraday = Townie".
Chesskid3 is wrong both about Guderian and myself. I'd try rope him but stolen stuff and all gives me the heebies. He's like a condition i think i have to get used of. Like High Blood Pressure. Sure it could kill you but the meds keep the weight on you and i just love to stay slim. So Chesskid3 is the risk i live with.
I agree with Guderian that you should clarify where it is you are heading tajo. Like i am understanding if there are drop off planets as we go. But i am not loving the idea of losing 2/3 towns at once because we draw uncontrollably into a certain port.

DGB.
I have no read on you as of yet but AWWWWWH SHUCKS. :D

MBF.
READ.

Other random comments.

Ah yay! AlmasterGM was scum and is dead. Good job!! :D .... whoever. =)
Mr Flay poked AlmasterGM on his scuminess of asking me to be shot. Town points. Guderian also commented on his dislike for almasterGM asking for people to be shot.
I still dont reward stupidity. AKA Chesskid3 saying Interent Stranger's death was not scummy. And voting Guderian for saying it was is stupid. Not scummy. Never said scummy. Stupid. Also his current vote on me is equally stupid so his take back on Guderian is mute point. He reckons he's found scum in Guderians wagon and then votes me. Sense?
On par with Seraphim about DGB(inactivity) but also feel like he's calling the kettle black.

Towns

Faraday.
Chesskid3.
Guderian.

Needs to see more of...

DGB.
Seraphim.
Mr. Flay.

People who give me heepies

Katsuki.
xvart.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

By the way. Brainstorm.

Leaving room. Be back asap.
Queen Of Clubs.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by xvart »

PoisonIvy, 308 wrote:
Xvart.
Also, his post about not knowing the town destination while he quoted the ruleset post that says the ship is currently headed towards the town destination should go hand in hand with each other if you are town aligned and are headed to the town planet.
The ruleset says we are heading toward Vaabi? I dont think so.... So mute point. You overlook the fact Guderian was the first to out his planet destination. Which matches my destination. Where are you headed Xvart?
Actually, that's pretty much exactly what I said in my next post. Did you miss that?
PoisonIvy, 308 wrote:Xvart. If its not clear im barning. I do not want someone who is generally quite sane who i can bounce ideas off to be lynched for stupid reasoning nor for a scumdriven wagon. I consider him OBV TOWN and Im content there's at least 1scum on his wagon. Yes. I walked into my room and the captain was there. Quite dead.
I'm not following this post. Barning? Regardless, he had what? Five or six votes so barely half way to lynch six days into the game. I think your concern with the immediate threat of lynch was unjustified. Please elaborate on Guderian's OBV TOWN-ness as "he is the only one speaking sense" doesn't really make a compelling town case.

Also, what were referencing here and bussing?
PoisonIvy, 285 wrote:And since WHEN did bussing in the RVS become international symbol for scum? Albeit im not ruling out the possibility but i repeat Guderian is town and unless something was said i can really see this lynch going through.
I scanned back the pages before and didn't see a conversation about bussing; but by definition, bussing is something only scum do, so if someone is actually bussing in the RVS it is an international symbol for scum. The problem is you won't know if it is bussing until after the RVS ends and flips. So please elaborate on this.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Le Cupcake
Le Cupcake
Goon
Le Cupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:17 pm

Post by Le Cupcake »

PoisonIvy wrote:
Katsuki.

Why do you think i would out why i think chesskid3 is town if he's under no pressure? Its not necessary to say why i think he's innocent yet.
You go from "good voting on chess" to "chesstown".
PoisonIvy wrote: Why do you think im town?
RTFT. Or iso me.
I made a mistake when I called you town.
PoisonIvy wrote: Why are you so concerned why others think other people are town? I dont suppose i could have a list of some games you've played? I LOVE METAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :D
Concerned? Asking you to clarify your 180 on chesskid = concerned?
HOOOOOOOBOY I see where you're coming from now chesskid.

As for games, you can click on my name and view threads.
Cupcake Mafia II has been delayed due to multiple instances of multiple computers spontaneously combusting...-_-
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:18 pm

Post by Katsuki »

PoisonIvy wrote:
Katsuki.

You go from "good voting on chess" to "chesstown".
PoisonIvy wrote: Why do you think im town?
RTFT. Or iso me.
I made a mistake when I called you town.
PoisonIvy wrote: Why are you so concerned why others think other people are town? I dont suppose i could have a list of some games you've played? I LOVE METAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :D
Concerned? Asking you to clarify your 180 on chesskid = concerned?
HOOOOOOOBOY I see where you're coming from now chesskid.

As for games, you can click on my name and view threads.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:18 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Apparently it's ok to vote for people for being stupid, even if you think they're town
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:23 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

DGB you left me off your town list..please fix immediately
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:58 pm

chesskid3 wrote:So where am I on the list? Town? Or questionable?
Questionable so far.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:03 pm

curioussantadog wrote:DGB you left me off your town list..please fix immediately
Sir, Yes Sir!!!!

THE TOWN

DrippingGoofball
Mr. Flay
TheLonging
PoisonIvy
curiouskarmadog

QUESTIONABLE INDIVIDUALS

chesskid
Vezokpiraka
Thestatusquo
Katsuki
Faraday
Flameaxe
Seraphim
Midknight's Sorrow
curiouskarmadog
populartajo
guderian
mikeburnfire
Dafish
xvart

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

any order to the list inside each section?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:08 pm

chesskid3 wrote:any order to the list inside each section?
None whatsoever, why?

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

curious
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:52 pm

Post by DeathNote »

~PoisonIvy enters the room.~
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:34 pm

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

@TL

So... anything happen?
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:03 am

Post by TheLonging »

yes.

I half expected my PM back. Sadly I can not daykill, I however, have something more useful.
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:29 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

You guys need to stop posting during the holiday. I'm going to have a helluva time trying to catch up this Sunday, when I actually have free time.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:30 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm liking Ivy. She displays a certain recklessness I tend to associate with townie behavior.
For once, we are in agreement. Still, it's a tendency, not clearing.

Bah, UNVOTE: Guderian. Forgot he was the first to out our destination (I was speedreading yesterday). Still somewhat scummy, but that facet makes me not want to lynch him today. Also, his play seems very focused on mechanics, but in an inquisitive way, not a scummy way (mostly).

VOTE: Midnight Sorrow - iso7 REEKS. That'd be his first post-IS-death post, for those playing along at home. Why would you possibly think that somebody killed IS because they thought he was SCUM?

I don't see why anyone would think there's multiple scum factions. The Technician (corrupt crew) seems to be working with the Convict (who I originally thought was going to be some sort of superSK). Unless "terrorist group" is separate, but I doubt it, given the flavor.
Retired as of October 2014.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”