Convict's Revenge!! Game Over (Convict Wins!)

Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:41 pm

Post by Guderian »

Please look at the people voting you and comment, or I will put my vote back on you.
Put you vote on me if you think I warrant it, not simply out of flippant rage.

I think xvart is scum (though not only for his actions), flameaxe is on point and tajo is rather netural.
Where Confidence and Charisma Collide
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:44 pm

Post by Katsuki »

@MS: Answering your earlier question, PoisonIvy most likely found the tape in some other room. I was incorrect in my earlier interpretation of poisonivy being town due to the tape.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:56 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

Guderian is even more scummy than before.

Let's lynch him and kill 2 scums on day 1.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:57 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm sorely tempted to revote, because I thought he was just being an easy target, but my god he's looking like really obvscum now :/
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:41 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Guderian wrote:chess, then why aren't you voting one of them (flameaxe, tajo, xvart)?

ckd, for confirmed town? Are you against that idea.
There was nothing there, two people were there, one is still there. Your turn.

I came from the cargo hold, once to begin the game, secondly to retrieve an item.

2 problems with this statement.

1.) confirming a power role puts a fucking target on his back or helps mafia figure out who they want to kill.

2.) it doesnt 100% clear him..AT ALL.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:42 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

vezokpiraka wrote:Guderian is even more scummy than before.

Let's lynch him and kill 2 scums on day 1.

trying to figure out if he is scum or just a really bad mafia player..

meta time.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:58 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

populartajo wrote:forgot something on my reread, @flay, what on my sudden appearance stunk?
Just the proximity to IS' death. Circumstantial evidence FTW.
Guderian wrote:Another death? At this rate, we wont make it out of day one.

Whoever shot Almaster should come forward. They are pretty much confirmed town at this point, baring 2 scum groups or more. (which seems unlikely)
Sad to see your scumbuddy down so soon?

Without losing any real suspicion on MS, UNVOTE: Midnight's Sorrow, VOTE: Guderian - seems off as hell.

Also, Almaster's flip makes me think we might be dealing with a Smalltown setup. In which case, claims are going to be even more suspect than usual. Hunt on scumminess, not role, folks.

SHEEEEEaaaaaaaaaaa.... where you at, bro?
Retired as of October 2014.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:10 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Workn2 9.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:13 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

More2say
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:14 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

idiotfone
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:40 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Fecking idiots. Ive got work in like half an hour and LEFT MY LUNCH BEHIND ME IN THE CAFE BELOW >( to come up and stop this faggotry. Guderian is likely town so any town votes there are wasted. ALSO apart from me he's pretty much acted independantly and spoken with reason which alot ALOT of people seem to be devoid of. And since WHEN did bussing in the RVS become international symbol for scum? Albeit im not ruling out the possibility but i repeat Guderian is town and unless something was said i can really see this lynch going through.

The captains dead btw. He was in my room with a blank screen. Under a search of my room i found the tape. The whole purpose of the tape is to say that the convict/s do not yet have control of the ship and as we know specific game rule #5 town starts with control. More explanations at 9/9.30 depending on the weather and how many times i fall on my ass but please not votie votie bang bang til i come back.

~Ivy.
Queen Of Clubs.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:57 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I'm liking Ivy. She displays a certain recklessness I tend to associate with townie behavior.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:08 am

Post by Guderian »

(Let me get this out of the way. Before this wagon becomes unstoppable, I would like the people voting me to make a short bullet point set of why my actions mean I am scum. happy to answer)
trying to figure out if he is scum or just a really bad mafia player..
mind explaining: What about my play means I am either scum, or a bad mafia player?

Anyways, after rereading, we need a serious wagon on one of these three people.

1.Katuski
2. DGB
3. xvart

1. Looks to play a typical fly-under-the-radar gamestyle. Most of his posts are short one liners 'clearing' people and then unclearing them a few posts later. I see nothing good here. I urge other people to ISO and share thoughts

2. DGB, what are you doing this game?? You're on par with PYP4 [where she was scum], when you sat around twiddled your thumbs and every once in a while come in with amost irrelevant amusing thoughts. What are your thoughts on this game state. Who is scum?

3. I have read his logic, and it seems contrived to me. anyways, I will have a greater picture about his alignment when he returns and answers the two questions. until now, he remains here.

unvote

Vote: Katsuki

And as to flays recent post, open ended rhetorical questions dont really accomplish much (and I have found them to be rather scummy). I dont agree with basing a vote of that..
reference
Sad to see your scumbuddy down so soon?
Flay, would you be disappointed if I or someone else shot another of your scum buddies?
Where Confidence and Charisma Collide
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:35 am

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

@Flay

What suspicion? I haven't seen any in your posts, so I don't know what your talking about about 'without losing any real suspicion', especially since, on the outer level, none has been stated :?
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:37 am

Post by DeathNote »

~Mikeburnfire enters the lobby.~
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:43 am

Guderian wrote:2. DGB, what are you doing this game?? You're on par with PYP4 [where she was scum], when you sat around twiddled your thumbs and every once in a while come in with amost irrelevant amusing thoughts. What are your thoughts on this game state. Who is scum?
I have two confirmed townies and one probable townie. Plus myself who is town, and whom everyone just luuuuuuv! It says so in my role PM.

As for the scumbaggos, I'll name them when I find them.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:59 am

Post by TheLonging »

I have a new method on how to find scum.

brb PMing DN
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:10 am

Post by xvart »

chesskid3, 243 wrote:Well i asked and I can't leave the lobby so uh I don't really care.
The other point is that everyone will be able to identify if someone is not here. It will prevent us from going into discussion about lurkers and whether or not someone is lurking or mysteriously went into another room (unless someone from that room comes back and says "oh yeah, so-and-so is in the boiler room yammering").
Mod: can someone who has access to a room discuss what is going on in that room if they are not in it? (for example, if I had access to the hypothetical boiler room and could read the QT could I say in the public room that chesskid is in the boiler room talking right now?).

~I thought about it and decided that you are allowed to tell the lobby who is in other rooms that you can see but you are not allowed to discuss what they are talking about unless you were a part of the conversation.~

Guderian, 244 wrote:What I wonder, though, is if xvart expressed such suspicion of Alamaster, why he plonked a vote on me.
I wasn't really that suspicious of Alamaster because of his comment to me. I thought it was a flawed observation and it was an annoying throw away comment that could be considered scummy. It wasn't a red flag for scum.
Guderian, 244 wrote:
xvart wrote:I agree. Also, his post about not knowing the town destination while he quoted the ruleset post that says the ship is currently headed towards the town destination should go hand in hand with each other if you are town aligned and are headed to the town planet.
Which I'm not sure is indicative of anything, and isn't even how it panned out. Would you mind elaborating?
You quoted the rule post where it said the ship was headed toward a town destination. You say you don't know where the destination is. If town you would know what the town destination is, therefore you could substitute in the destination in your role pm for the ship is headed for the town destination. I just went back and looked and you were the first to say in thread what the town destination was so my argument is now moot because it is more a case of not putting two and two together or not thinking through your post before posting instead of not having knowledge of the town destination. If you are scum, you would have known the town destination anyway (to produce it first) so my argument has no bearing on scum motives/knowledge base.
Guderian, 264 wrote:Xvart:
1. Did you kill internet stranger?
2. Can you access any other rooms?
  1. No
  2. Explain to me the town motivation for claiming if I have access to other rooms and then I'll consider answering. Until that point, I see no good reason to reveal anything about my role or abilities.
Why are you so interested in room mechanics and information?
Guderian, 264 wrote:Whoever shot Almaster should come forward. They are pretty much confirmed town at this point, baring 2 scum groups or more. (which seems unlikely)
Why does it seem unlikely that there is more then one scum group?
Guderian, 247 wrote:xvart did you shoot Internet Stranger?
I shot neither Internet Stranger nor Alamaster.

So while my original reason for voting you is moot your actions since are still scummy. Your constant prodding at room locations, people who have access, etc. is strange. I don't know if it is suspicious or curiosity killing the cat at this juncture, but I think it is enough to stick with my vote on you. Hell, for all I know you could be a SK who needs to kill at least one person in each room so you are fishing out targets. Additionally, your comment on it being unlikely that there is more than one scumgroup is highly suspect. The only possible way to think this (at this juncture) is if you know the size of the single scum group not being conducive to having another scum group because there has been no actions other than daykills which give no indication of number of scum groups outside of there being at least one (Alamaster's).
populartajo, 261 wrote:
almaster wrote:I've never played with chesskid so I don't get all the hate.
wat, how dont you get it if you have never played with him?
What kind of throw away comment is this?
chesskid3, 265 wrote:No, Guderian, the problem with you claiming the ships town destination and trying to use it to clear yourself is that is what scum with fakeclaim would do.
Actually, I'm thinking that the scum wouldn't know what the destination is because otherwise it would probably be in the initial post instead of "the destination is headed for town" but that is mod-WIFOM.
Guderian, 275 wrote:I think xvart is scum (though not only for his actions), flameaxe is on point and tajo is rather netural.
What else is there to go on other than my actions?
Mr. Flay, 281 wrote:Also, Almaster's flip makes me think we might be dealing with a Smalltown setup. In which case, claims are going to be even more suspect than usual. Hunt on scumminess, not role, folks.
What is a Smalltown setup? Is it as described on the wiki?
PoisonIvy, 285 wrote:Fecking idiots. Ive got work in like half an hour and LEFT MY LUNCH BEHIND ME IN THE CAFE BELOW >( to come up and stop this faggotry. Guderian is likely town so any town votes there are wasted. ALSO apart from me he's pretty much acted independantly and spoken with reason which alot ALOT of people seem to be devoid of. And since WHEN did bussing in the RVS become international symbol for scum? Albeit im not ruling out the possibility but i repeat Guderian is town and unless something was said i can really see this lynch going through.

The captains dead btw. He was in my room with a blank screen. Under a search of my room i found the tape. The whole purpose of the tape is to say that the convict/s do not yet have control of the ship and as we know specific game rule #5 town starts with control. More explanations at 9/9.30 depending on the weather and how many times i fall on my ass but please not votie votie bang bang til i come back.
What is with the sensationalism? Is Guderian really that close to being lynched while you are gone (or anytime in the near future)? He had five votes at the time of your post. Also, was he in your room at the time of his death? As in you found his body laying there?
Last edited by DeathNote on Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:20 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Hey everyone, what's going on in this room?
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:53 am

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

^You haven't.

:P
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:29 am

Post by Katsuki »

Wait what, so your case against me is based on my style of one-liners? You're also somewhat misrepping the "accusing then clearing" players thing, that happened once when I misread something.

That said, why are there not more dafish votes? Tries to encourage item speculation pre-game, daykill revealing, and asks a question about what the dead pilot means for us?
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:30 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Dafish is a reasonable vote
so is poison ivy
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:34 am

Post by Katsuki »

Wait so what is it that you don't like about poison ivy?
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:50 am

Post by chesskid3 »

simultaneously calling me town and yet liking AlmasterGM's vote on me (pre-him getting daykilled and flipping scum)
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:33 pm

chesskid3 wrote:...yet liking AlmasterGM's vote on me (pre-him getting daykilled and flipping scum)
Do you think a scum would compliment his/her buddy on great vote placement? Nah... not impossible, but very unlikely.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”