Fenhl
Fenhl
Goon
Fenhl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:15 pm

Post by Fenhl »

Empking wrote:AD: We know that MC will help. (the unrefutable logic I've given that's only been answered with "You're questions" or idiotic statements) So its only logical that I'd want a massclaim.
This strikes me as scummy.
Also, the cases on Empking by havingfitz and AdumbroDeus make sense to me.
FoS: Empking

Will change to a vote after finishing rereading if nothing strikes me as more scummy, and unless Empking retreated the statement.

Current progress: page 5.
Mini Normal 1145 ÔÇö Plain Mafia: No replacements needed. If you want me to notify you when a replacement is needed, PM me!
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:55 am

Post by Rhinox »

Welcome Haylen and Fenhl. Looking forward to what you both come up with when you finish your reads.
Fenhl
Fenhl
Goon
Fenhl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:05 am

Post by Fenhl »

Empking wrote:SS is also either a VI or scum, leaning to VI though.
It strikes me as scummy that Empking does not immediately give a reason for this accusation.

Current progress: page 7
Mini Normal 1145 ÔÇö Plain Mafia: No replacements needed. If you want me to notify you when a replacement is needed, PM me!
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by Corvuus »

VLAish so I can't respond fully to Haylen at this time.

Haylen:
- FA didnt support massclaim. please re-read again and post specific quote where you believe this was done. Don't handwave.
- Stop trying to have 'cake and eat it too'. i.e. you claim ridiculous for scumbuddies to bus early or 'salvagable' spot, yet you say i distance with EMP and that EMP is my scumbuddy? This doesn't make sense on a multitude of levels especially with the 3 way wagon lynch on day 1 before FA became the 'deadline no lynch' of the day.
- My reason for EMP is there. I don't state all at beginning to measure reaction, more read. When I tried to build support for wagon on EMP, i mention more of why I am voting EMP.
- My 'switch' is based on 1. I could be so deep into EMP-scum read that I could be 'narrowminded' and I also can't understand why virtually everyone thinks EMP is town despite EMP's actions to the contrary. That is when I mentioned EMP-town/power role, SB maybe.
- I gave my reasons for what I did and why I did it. I think self-voting as town is not optimal but, strangely enough, this is one of the scenarios where it would be optimal.
- Haylen: Do you think EMP is scum or town? Given that you cite the very specific scenario of "EMP flipping scum" and Corv/FA busing him... well... out of curiosity, can I assume that you think EMP is scum? Or why in the world are you mentioning this one specific outcome?

Corvuus
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by DavidParker »

i'm back, content soon
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:29 am

Post by Fishythefish »

Day 3, Votecount 6

Corvuus (4) - Nocmen, Haylen, Empking, DavidParker (L-1)
DavidParker (3) - neko2086, Corvuus, havingfitz (L-2)
Nocmen (1) - Rhinox

Not Voting (1) - Fenhl

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline in about 9 days.
Last edited by Fishythefish on Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:41 am

Post by havingfitz »

Fishythefish wrote:
Day 3, Votecount 6

Corvuus (4) - Nocmen, Mr Wright, Empking, DavidParker (L-1)
DavidParker (3) - neko2086, Corvuus, havingfitz (L-2)
Nocmen (1) - Rhinox

Not Voting (1) - Grump
Mod....don't we have a few new players?
/rhetorical question

Excellent point. Edited accordingly.
Last edited by Fishythefish on Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:01 am

Post by DavidParker »

HI HAYLEN!!! Congrats on reaching the nano-wrimo Goal! I don't know you, but I myself undertook the challenge (and thankfully accomplished it as well!) and probably can understand half of what you went through with it.. Welcome!
neko2086 wrote:DP, you're allowed to change your mind. Obviously. But you change your vote so frequently and without any explanation, that I don't think you're doing any scumhunting with them. And you're right--a large portion of my case has to do with you not giving reasons for thing. You're not cooperating with the town--and I can't imagine you have any pro-town reasons for it.
My reasons for my vote-changing and often not giving reasons to them is associated with the way I tend to play and scum hunt.. While it might not fit with this site's idea of what is "pro-town", i've found it quite useful in determining who is scum and getting reactions :/

Not cooperating is all part of the plan :)
Fenhl
Fenhl
Goon
Fenhl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:49 am

Post by Fenhl »

prod avoidance post, not much to comment on

Current progress: page 9
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:19 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

My access will be poor for the four days from late tomorrow until late Friday. I'll almost certainly be on a couple of times at least, but don't expect much. Normal service will be resumed thereafter.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by Corvuus »

DavidParker wrote:My reasons for my vote-changing and often not giving reasons to them is associated with the way I tend to play and scum hunt.. While it might not fit with this site's idea of what is "pro-town", i've found it quite useful in determining who is scum and getting reactions :/

Not cooperating is all part of the plan :)
Can you give a specific example or explain how vote-changing from singer to Corv yesterday is associated with the way you play/scumhunt.

C
p.s. traveling but i should be able to post again in within 2 days.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:02 am

Post by DavidParker »

No I can't it's my play style. Feel free to see other games where I vote-hop in similar patterns if you want.
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:15 am

Post by neko2086 »

Just as an FYI, I will be V/LA for about the next 10 days, but I should be able to post sporadically.

Thank you for replacing in, Fenhl and Haylen. Looking forward to some fresh perspectives.

DP, I understand that not divulging everything right away can be a good strategy. I've used it myself. There are times when questions are asked and votes are placed without giving the reason right away because otherwise it defeats the purpose. There comes a time, however, when the purpose has been fulfilled and it's no longer in the town's interest to keep back that information to yourself. The only weapon we have is communication.

Any reason you may have had for not giving any reasoning for your votes can't be valid anymore. I can't see how your vote-switching for no reason is helpful at all for the town, and I can't see how keeping that information (if it even exists) can be helping the town, so I think it's time you fill us in a little. Besides, you promised me earlier that you would. Why are you going back on that now? My guess is that there actually is no method to your madness other than trying to keep your vote in the best strategic place possible, hoping that nobody will question you too much because "that's just the way he is, lolz."
In Tartiflette We Trust
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:33 am

Post by Haylen »

back. just to let you know im still doing my reads. Just spent 4 hrs doing a 2 hr strain journey and am exhausted. If you dont know, england's suffering some pretty bad weather conditions right now.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Haylen wrote:back. just to let you know im still doing my reads. Just spent 4 hrs doing a 2 hr strain journey and am exhausted. If you dont know, england's suffering some pretty bad weather conditions right now.
Whereabouts in the UK are you?

Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by Nocmen »

DP, there is a difference between vote hoping with out posting your reasons, and vote hopping to a point where its detrimental to the town. I felt that you did that in Day 1, with your "forgetting to hammer" or whatever it is now with the deadline.

I'm still not fully convinced if you're scum yet though, as I said before.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by Corvuus »

DP: Why did you change your vote from Corv to Singer and why are you voting me now?

C
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:18 pm

Post by DavidParker »

Because I had a gut scum-read stronger on singer. I decided to go with it. I'm voting you now because the case on you is a strong one and I believe you have behaved scummily and your wagon on day 1 not being hammered indicates quite possible scum. My gut is leaning town on you but looking at your iso I see my head telling me scum...
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:38 pm

Post by Empking »

Cor, have you claimed?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:08 am

Post by havingfitz »

Haylen...considering you aren't done doing your reads on all of the players/game do you think it is a good idea to maintain your vote on an L-1 wagon?

I would hope no one hammers Corv until the two new players get a chance to finish their reads and indicate who they (not their predecessors) thinks is the best lynch for the day.

Fenhl
Fenhl
Goon
Fenhl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:47 am

Post by Fenhl »

@Corvuus:
As Empking said, you really should claim, since we are less than a week away from deadline and I've seen people hammer for not claiming at L-1.

VOTE: Empking

I haven't finished my readthrough, but after seeing more scummy things I have ISO'd Empking. I am mainly voting for the things Empking said about singersinger, but the massclaim thing and the votehopping add to my case.

I will read backwards now and look for cases on Corvuus.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:05 am

Post by Empking »

Fehnl: What things about Singer?
Why are they scummy?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Fenhl
Fenhl
Goon
Fenhl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:16 am

Post by Fenhl »

You called her scum/VI without giving any reasons, and later kept that stance.

The scummy part is the "without giving any reasons" part.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:23 am

Post by Haylen »

Unvote

That's a fair point. I thought I unvoted when I replaced in, obv not.

I was in Southampton, btw, travelling up to Leicester/Coventry. We got stuck behind a train that's brakes seized up cause of the weather and Coventry train station was closed yesterday so we needed to get off at Leamington Spa. It was freezing -_- Luckily we caught the train we did as the ones afterwards were cancelled. I'm now at my partner's families house.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by Nocmen »

Fenhl wrote:You called her scum/VI without giving any reasons, and later kept that stance.

The scummy part is the "without giving any reasons" part.
Why emp and not someone else, like DP?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”