Convict's Revenge!! Game Over (Convict Wins!)

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:47 am

Post by chesskid3 »

And another contradiction.
If you think I'm town, you shouldn't agree with a vote on me.
get your story straight, scum.

Also Guderian was a case of textbook overreaction to a daykill, in addition to outing our destination because his fakeclaim was burning a hole in his pocket.
I'm not at all upset IS is gone. The way he writes annoys the hell out of me, and I'm glad he's dead. Not glad our pilot is dead, but damn glad IS is gone.
Not OMNOGMOGMOGMHOMGOMOGOGMGOMGOMGOGM WHAT WILL WE DOOOOO THAT WAS THE WORST DAYKILL IN THE HISTORY OF HISTORY OMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMG
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:53 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

I dont like your play. But i think ive you read. And whether i like you or not makes no difference if your town. LIOKE OMG am i allowed to state that? ~sarcasm.

Ill stick an oar in if i feel like it, were you to actually be in any shape of danger for a noose. Your not. Nor are you the most outstanding town player im only going on your whole softclaim theory which is a risk in itself. So get over yourself. Im not voting you so im probably not one of the people you should be concerned about.
Queen Of Clubs.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:55 am

Post by chesskid3 »

PoisonIvy wrote:11. I agree with AlmasterGM's vote on chesskid3.
Why is this so difficult?
Just die, scum.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:11 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Yeah i agreed you deserved the vote on you because you were stupid for wasting your vote on Guderian, who by all accounts i believe was making sense regarding daykills.

ZAWNZZZZZZZZZZ.
Queen Of Clubs.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:18 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Also Guderian was a case of textbook overreaction to a daykill, in addition to outing our destination because his fakeclaim was burning a hole in his pocket.
If scum already knew the destination because of fakeclaim, how did he out it? This post simultaneously assumes Guderian is town and scum.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:19 am

Post by chesskid3 »

then reading outing as "posting it publically for the towncred of knowing it?"
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:21 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

is that what you meant before or is that what you are saying now that you realize your previous post made no sense?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:40 am

Post by chesskid3 »

That's what I meant, and it's pretty goddamn obvious that's what I meant.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:10 am

Post by DeathNote »

::MOD SCENE::

There was much commotion and debate, a heated argument. Who is responsible for the ship's blackout and more importantly, who killed Internet Stranger? Someone is not suppose to be here and the passengers demanded some answers. Just then, PoisonIvy enters the lobby. She announces to the room,

"I found something!"

She waves her tape in the air, apparently she found security footage from somewhere. Placing the tape into a nearby player, the lobby gathers close to watch what happens.

There were two men walking down a hall. Security for the ship; guardsman if you will. The lights were flickering and one was listening intently to his radio, attempting to hear anything. They approached a corner which they turned about cautiously. Satisfied that no one was on the other end of the hallway, they relaxed a little and resumed listening to the radio. The door behind them opened ever so slightly and a man... a gruesome looking man with a torn orange jumpsuit and nasty, bloody hair that clung down past his neck. He slid into the hallway and behind the two security men, a knife flew from his hand into the back of one of the mens head. He grabbed the other man's gun and twisted downward, releasing two powerful gunshots that echoed through the ship. Flying an elbow into the guards face, he managed to pry the man's gun away from him and slice his through with ease. Whoever this was... he meant trouble.

This would explain why whoever hijacked the ship wasn't still in control. It appears... we have a convict on this ship and the man is a bigger threat then we realized.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:03 am

Post by Guderian »

Good job Ivy. Do you know anything else from the footage?

I also think that at this point in the game, we have talked too much about mechanics, (however interesting), and less about scumhunting/wagoning. We need to get this going.
What on earth are you talking about?
Where Confidence and Charisma Collide
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:43 am

Post by TheLonging »

Dafish wrote:TheLonging, would you mind answering my question before you start questioning its motivations?
Maybe it might mean something, maybe not. We do not know yet.
Guderian wrote:thelonging, I'm not sure exactly who you are referencing. Is it me?
I answered your FoS. My suspicions were about Da.
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:04 am

Post by Katsuki »

How is chesskid town?

It would be nice if day killers could prove who they killed once they flip.
MOre stuff later.

Mod: My vote is on dafish
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:17 am

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

I don't understand the importance of the mod scene. Can someone explain to me what happened?
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:19 am

Post by Katsuki »

Are you serious?
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:27 am

Post by xvart »

Guderian, 201 wrote:Some people have yet to post in here after day start. Why? (prod needed?)

curiouskarmadog
mikeburnfire
They could be in a different room, but I'm guessing probably not in the room you were in.
curiouskarmadog, 205 wrote:seems to me that you know good and well what this is about....why are you acting like you dont?
I agree. Also, his post about not knowing the town destination while he quoted the ruleset post that says the ship is currently headed towards the town destination should go hand in hand with each other if you are town aligned and are headed to the town planet.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Guderian

I think we should discuss announcing that you are leaving the public room. It will help keep track of who is here and will also prevent people from lying about being absent from the game and instead in a "room" with nobody else in it. I don't think it is necessary to announce where you are going or why, but having a count of who is actually in the public room (where most of the game is likely to be played) will be beneficial to us. For example, we could possibly conclude that Guderian was not responsible for the IS kill because he presumably wasn't in the public room at the time.

I also think that in the first post coming back from another room the first line should be "I have entered the lobby" or something to that effect. It will be easier to read ISOs instead of having to cross check against the mod's posting.
AlmasterGM, 214 wrote:Nice lovely post with no actual content in it. chesskid also has yet to post content, but he's worse than xvart because he's making way more noise.
Do you think that town daykillers should not claim their dead bodies? And how is my comment to Flay not content? Especially since you disapprove of the idea. Or maybe a better question would be is do you think your post has more content than mine?
AlmasterGM, 214 wrote:I don't like the Flay nameclaim idea. I see downsides and no benefits.
What are the downsides?
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:29 am

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

Katsuki wrote:Are you serious?
No, I jest.

Of course I'm bloody serious!

>.>

Why in the world would think I'd ask otherwise.
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:30 am

Post by chesskid3 »

You can kill anyone from any room. I asked. RTFT.

MS is town.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:34 am

Post by xvart »

chesskid3 wrote:You can kill anyone from any room. I asked. RTFT.
Okay then, sorry I missed that bit. For
my
our
sanity, I think it would still be beneficial to announce when leaving and when returning.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:35 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Well i asked and I can't leave the lobby so uh I don't really care.
Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:41 am

Post by Guderian »

Were you able to leave the lobby and some how denied, or have you never been able to leave the lobby chess?

Agree with xvart on this post
Do you think that town daykillers should not claim their dead bodies? And how is my comment to Flay not content? Especially since you disapprove of the idea. Or maybe a better question would be is do you think your post has more content than mine?
Town day killers should definitely claim their kills.

What I wonder, though, is if xvart expressed such suspicion of Alamaster, why he plonked a vote on me. Is because of this:
I agree. Also, his post about not knowing the town destination while he quoted the ruleset post that says the ship is currently headed towards the town destination should go hand in hand with each other if you are town aligned and are headed to the town planet.
Which I'm not sure is indicative of anything, and isn't even how it panned out. Would you mind elaborating?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:44 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I was told I'm stuck in the lobby :P
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:46 am

Post by DeathNote »

~Flameaxe enters the lobby.~
Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:57 am

Post by Guderian »

xvart did you shoot Internet Stranger?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by DeathNote »

::MOD SCENE::

~Someone has died. You all heard the gun shot and the scream that followed. Finding the body of AlmasterGM was not a good sign... however, turning his body over and learning that he possessed an insignia of a known terrorist group made everyone feel much better about his death.~

James Ridel, The Technician
, (AlmasterGM) has been shot day 1.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Bye

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”