Reckamonic's Ocarina of Time Mafia..OVER! Was Hyrule saved?

AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3575 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:16 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

Vote: AKR

There is a reason for this.
Show
A moment of silence, please, for those who never get the chance. They show up to the party but are never asked to dance. The losers, the liars, the bastards, the thieves, the cynisists, the pessimists, and those who don't believe in nothing!

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
*Ocarina of Time Mafia... Yeah....
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3576 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:42 pm

Post by Reckamonic »

BIG DADDY: "Time for another votecount!"
PLUSHIE: "It's only been like, five posts."
BIG DADDY: "Yeah, but I'm bored from playing WoW."
PLUSHIE: "..."
BIG DADDY: "Don't give me that look."

DGB (2): Zwets, bunnylover
bunnylover (4): Lady Lambdadelta, Le Cupcake, Albert B. Rampage, VezokPiraka
VezokPiraka (1): Beefster
AKnottedRope (1): DTMaster, AKnottedRope

Not voting: DrippingGoofball, Mothrax, Chronopie, Ythan

VEZOKPIRAKA HAS A FROG ON HIS HEAD!

With 13 alive it's 7 to lynch!
Deadline is the 7th of January.
._.
meeeeeeep?
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3577 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:44 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Obvious is Obvious, but I'll say it anyways.
The shift has ended apparently and DTM has lost his vote.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3578 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:57 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Reading through Ythan Iso post.
Incredible I found shit. The only scummy thing he has done has been his sudden disappearance during Day 3 which was due to finals (semester ending)
His play is consistence throughout each day.
If Ythan is scum, what will be his downfall is his Townish play early on to his lurkish play at the moment.
I am still suspicious of Ythan, even though my try at making a case on him failed, but at the moment he has shown he is town, and I even believed he breadcrumbed a few time.
Right now these are my reads:
Town: DTM, LLD, ChronoPie
Null: Beefster, Ythan (for now), AKR, Mothrax, Zwet, ABR,
Scum/Scummy: Le Cupcake (Their was one scum in one of the mason group, its not a long shot to say their can't be one in the other mason group. Also the fact that Cupcake just comes in, votes, doesn't explain anything, then leaves), Vezo (Pro Lurker is pro), DGB (Already stated why)

For the Null, I am leaning more on this:
Null Town: Beefster, ABR, Ythan
Null Scum: Zwet (Lurker), AKR and Mothrax (haven't seen a great amount of contribution)
Show
I have played 25 games:

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Le Cupcake
Le Cupcake
Goon
Le Cupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3579 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:58 pm

Post by Le Cupcake »

lol, die scum.
Cupcake Mafia II has been delayed due to multiple instances of multiple computers spontaneously combusting...-_-
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #3580 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:08 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

You are a fool BunnyLover.

How many times do I have to say this?

MASONS ARE ALIGNMENT CONFIRMED BY MOD.

There. Said it in red too. So you CAN'T miss it.

So Either pay attention and do somethig relevant: (I.E: Your case on Ythan is that there is no case on Ythan? Wow, what a waste of time to make you look town.)

OR

Die. You're probably scum, but even in the small 5% range that you can exist as town, you're useless anyway.

Your choice.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #3581 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:47 am

Post by Ythan »

Beefster wrote:
FoS: YThan

Attacking a confirmed mason? Yeah... How is that pro-town?
Why don't you make an effort when reading the thread and then you won't have to ask stupid questions.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #3582 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:50 am

Post by Ythan »

DTMaster wrote:5. Ihmo: If LL and Cupcake weren't confirmed masons I'd attack them because for confirmed masons their play is awful all game. LL not so much now since she's showing more scum hunting ambition. Cupcake is just inactive, and has been for 2 game days.
My thoughts.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #3583 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:51 am

Post by Ythan »

Chronopie wrote:Bunnylover is a scummy-null read.
what
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #3584 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:53 am

Post by Ythan »

Bunnylover wrote:I am working on gathering a case on Ythan
So instead of following evidence to the player it indicates you're searching for evidence to indicate a particular player?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #3585 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:56 am

Post by Ythan »

Bunnylover wrote:I am still suspicious of Ythan, even though my try at making a case on him failed, but at the moment he has shown he is town, and I even believed he breadcrumbed a few time.
For fuck's sake. If every sign points to me being town look at someone else.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #3586 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:57 am

Post by Ythan »

Two top suspects are beef and bunny. Consider my vote to be on bunny.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3587 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:37 am

Post by Beefster »

@Ythan: Why not just VOTE on BL? Afraid to bus?
Bunnylover wrote:Reading through Ythan Iso post.
Incredible I found shit. The only scummy thing he has done has been his sudden disappearance during Day 3 which was due to finals (semester ending)
His play is consistence throughout each day.
If Ythan is scum, what will be his downfall is his Townish play early on to his lurkish play at the moment.
I am still suspicious of Ythan, even though my try at making a case on him failed, but at the moment he has shown he is town, and I even believed he breadcrumbed a few time.
Right now these are my reads:
Town: DTM, LLD, ChronoPie
Null: Beefster, Ythan (for now), AKR, Mothrax, Zwet, ABR,
Scum/Scummy: Le Cupcake (Their was one scum in one of the mason group, its not a long shot to say their can't be one in the other mason group. Also the fact that Cupcake just comes in, votes, doesn't explain anything, then leaves), Vezo (Pro Lurker is pro), DGB (Already stated why)

For the Null, I am leaning more on this:
Null Town: Beefster, ABR, Ythan
Null Scum: Zwet (Lurker), AKR and Mothrax (haven't seen a great amount of contribution)
This post is ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE. SO MUCH FENCESITTING. And then you blatantly buddy with Ythan. Thanks for telling us your scumpartner.

VOTE: Bunnylover
DIE SCUM! DIE!

We don't need a claim from you. Just die.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #3588 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:53 am

Post by Ythan »

Beefster wrote:@Ythan: Why not just VOTE on BL? Afraid to bus?
Clearly, because calling my vote and not placing it sure would be a useful scum tactic. Oh sorry, that's retarded, I'll come up with a better explanation. You're my other top suspect and you have a wagon-affecting action.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3589 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:10 am

Post by Beefster »

Ythan wrote:
Beefster wrote:@Ythan: Why not just VOTE on BL? Afraid to bus?
Clearly, because calling my vote and not placing it sure would be a useful scum tactic. Oh sorry, that's retarded, I'll come up with a better explanation. You're my other top suspect and you have a wagon-affecting action.
Which has been used today. So vote away if you really think I'm scum. I'm not stopping you.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #3590 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:13 am

Post by Ythan »

Pay attention you maroon. Not only do I not trust you but it has absolutely no bearing on the game whether I place my vote right now or just call it. Do something useful instead of whatever it is you think you're doing now.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3591 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:18 am

Post by DTMaster »

1. Beefster. I'm not insisting you're tunneling. I'm saying that when you vote you should question that person. I've responded to your previous accusations. I debunked them in the following posts.
Beefster wrote:
DTMaster wrote:1. Beefster. I'm going to go very, very, very, very slowly for you to comprehend how I know the shift was in the game and how your theory is full of crap because it's unlikely.

a. BE was the Cukoo killer because of the following posts made by Dramonic. THIS IS MOD CONFIRMED INFORMATION DONE THROUGH FLAVOUR YOU IDIOT.

Ihmo Read the words where DRAMONIC says BE calls out the "final word as Cucoo". I bolded it for you person who refuses to read to make his arguments.
Point taken, except you ignored the other part of my (crazy) theory. None of those showed evidence of redirection. That part could have been fabricated.
DTMaster wrote:b. None of the roles shows something involved with a shifting role (ie like Ozmador which was the role in MIND SCREW 4). Therefore the shift would be in the game. I don't understand why you are suprized.

c. The reason why I didn't bring up that the shift was still on because I assumed it was common knowledge. Do you understand what a redirector is? No apparently not.
It's something that can easily be misconstrued for a vote shifter. I was convinced that they were essentially the same thing.
DTMaster wrote:Read what BE was. Now add in the post-based in front to add on some condition to his redirection power.

Therefore logically: BE also had a power to redirect based on posts and/or post numbers. DURP. I GOT THAT BY READING THIS LINE:
BE wrote:Post-Powered Redirector Compulsive Vigilante Vote-Stealer
and understanding what the REDIRECTOR ROLE does from experience.
DTMaster wrote:Herp derp more please I'm tired of this "you know too much nonsense" when everything is within reach inside the fucking thread when you read it.
I dunno about that. Your arguments have been kind of a stretch.
DTMaster wrote:Plus you're ignoring my points on you Beefster. Why?
What points?
Beefster wrote:
DTMaster wrote:d. This point you missed:
DTM wrote:2. As much as I HATE BEEF for the lack of Aikage comments, and I had to do all the bloody work pre/post claim in regards to the Aikage case, the nameloc thing reads as town brownie points.

It bothers me that Beef didn't try this earlier today when I mentioned Nameloc/Senfans would be a danger to the town . The timing of my attack to the sudden shift to "lets try and get rid of Nameloc votes" is terrible in my opinion. It's like a giant smoke screen.

However I do dislike some members of the wagon on Beef and find them increasingly more scummy then Beef "cough" AKR "cough".

You're not off the hook Beef. You were adamant about this claim that you didn't finish the job in finalizing your case analysis. You are using my work and saying: Everything is done. I had to ask you what your view was to get the: everything is said quote and even then you don't even weigh in on Aikage's alignment. .

How you handled the case, and the transition to "stop the Nameloc votes" is terrible. Awful. You didn't show a care in the world for 3 whole days, nor did you show a care about Nameloc/Senfans till now.

All I read is someone who's fishing for townie points now.
How am I supposed to respond to this. You never asked any questions, and it's pretty much just your opinion. I see where you're coming from and why it looks scummy. I'm not really gonna argue because it makes sense to me. You can suspect me all you want.
You're left with: You agree with me. But you think I'm scum. Like wut?

After I debunked your arguments (ie. the redirection argument, and that BE was the day killer) by posting mod confirmed information and wiki role information you are left with actually no case outside of that.

And when I ask you what this case is: I DON'T TUNNEL. I QUESTION OTHER PEOPLE. I don't care if you're questioning other people. I care if you're actually trying to make a case here. You're passionate about the case. Town passionate players would easily produce a tangible case. You can tell by the effort it's put in by the rereads, etc.

Scum players dislike cases made on them and sometimes when it happens it can strike a nerve they go and retaliate. You're not being town. I'm asking you to produce a case. You're going I DONT NEED TO BECAUSE I QUESTION OTHER PEOPLE SO YOUR ASKING IS INVALID is not a town response.
If you actually cared about the case on me you'd attack me. I shouldn't need to ask you to attack me, nor should I need to direct your actions so that you remove my vote to see if a day shift is occuring. But oh look, I'm doing that now. Herp derp.

Nor does it look like you care about your case against me. Especially when you changed to Vezok and BL wagons, you don't even advance your attack on me at the same time. I have a gut read on BL earlier (based on her trying to think of alternative points of view during the Aikage wagons) that read as town. Vezok is plain bad scum from my reads. I'd prefer Vezok over BL in this wagon, and I may oppose the BL wagon. I need to reread BL, but the way things are I dislike your entire play today.

I have to go to work. Partially a test. But mainly since my head is here. I need to reread DGB/Dekes and BL next. There's too much noise. Other people of suspect would be Zwet/AKR,

Unvote, Vote Beefster
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3592 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:25 am

Post by DTMaster »

Um.. I read BL's latest case and
what's sad is that it's valid. Like actually.
The only reason her point on Cupcake is wrong is that he's a claimed mason confirmed by Nikanor.
Cupcake's play this game has been the way BL listed, and he's still town.
Oh yay!.

I can't tell if this is a scum motivation. I'd believe scum would be more careful about this since she is attacking a confirmed mason. Unless the high lurking ratio is also scum and they're running out of players to attack >>;;. There's so many other people that could fit that description (ABR, Zwet, Chrono even).
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3593 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:26 am

Post by DTMaster »

I can't tell if BL also jumped on my thought/ Ythan's agreement, that if the masons weren't confirmed we'd attack them because they're acting like scum.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3594 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:28 am

Post by DTMaster »

I should clarify: Only cupcake mainly. LL is doing a better job now.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3595 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:32 am

Post by DTMaster »

Oh I did lose my vote. D'oh I understand now why AKR self voted.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3596 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:43 am

Post by DTMaster »

Also LL: I recommend we don't use the "useless town logic". There's too many blue and not enough grey/purple for my liking (maybe orange). I'm giving Cupcake that pass as useless town even though simply by slot he's confirmed.

Useless town is bias towards one side. We're too late and too deep into the pit to be super biased on a player in case we are wrong. Critical thinking = awesome.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3597 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:00 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:You are a fool BunnyLover.

How many times do I have to say this?

MASONS ARE ALIGNMENT CONFIRMED BY MOD.

There. Said it in red too. So you CAN'T miss it.

So Either pay attention and do somethig relevant: (I.E: Your case on Ythan is that there is no case on Ythan? Wow, what a waste of time to make you look town.)

OR

Die. You're probably scum, but even in the small 5% range that you can exist as town, you're useless anyway.

Your choice.
Was the sages not a group of mason?
Was their not a scum member in that group?
Or are they exempt from the rule of masonary because they have the chance to end their mason group by becoming unsealed?
Also have you come up with all those time I apparently sheeped yet?

@Cupcake: lol continue to not provide any reasoning for your vote, or answer anything I question you.

@Ythan: I'm not attacking you x_x. Your right, every sign post is saying you are town, which is why I am not attacking you because its stupid to attack a town player. Your Day play on Day 3 made me question your alignment, doing an Iso on you has shown that your Day 3 < Your previous active play which leads me to believe you are Town. But then again if your play this day = your play Day 3, then that is going to be your downfall.

@Beefster: How the hell is that post fencesitting? I told my reads, I said who is town, who I believe is scum, and who I have a null read on. How is that fence sitting?
Show
I have played 25 games:

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3598 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:15 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Ythan is town, I don't know why that's even being discussed.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3599 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:30 am

Post by mothrax »

@Bunny: the sages were neighbors, not masons.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”