bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:53 pm

Post by bv310 »

/prodded. Travelling atm, so I won't be able to catch up until at least tomorrow night.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by Kdub »

JERRY: So let me get this straight. You find yourself in the kitchen. You see an eclair in the receptacle. And you think to yourself, "What the hell, I'll just eat some trash".
GEORGE: No, no, no, no, no. It was not trash.
JERRY: Was it in the trash?
GEORGE: Yes.
JERRY: Then it was trash.
GEORGE: It wasn't down in, it was sort of on top.
JERRY: But it was in the cylinder.
GEORGE: Above the rim.
JERRY: Adjacent to refuse, is refuse.
GEORGE: It was on a magazine and it still had the doily on it.
JERRY: Was it eaten?
GEORGE: One little bite.
JERRY: Well, that's garbage.
GEORGE: But I know who took the bite. It was her aunt.
JERRY: Well you, my friend, have crossed the line that divides man and bum. You are now a bum.

Vote Count

charter (0) -
rajrhcpfreak (2) - Talitha, Haschel Cedricson
LynchMePls (1) - Untrod Tripod
Katsuki (0) -
peanutman (1) - bv310
MagnaofIllusion (5) - Katsuki, MacavityLock, charter, rajrhcpfreak, peanutman
bv310 (0) -
Haschel Cedricson (1) - Kmd4390
Talitha (0) -
Untrod Tripod (2) - MagnaofIllusion, LynchMePls
Kmd4390 (0) -
MacavityLock (0) -
Not Voting (0) -

12 votes available, 7 votes needed to lynch.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:40 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Untrod Tripod wrote:I'm a little surprised by the amount of hand-wringing that's happening over my OBVIOUSLY NOT SERIOUS "scum list" that was ON PAGE 1. Seriously guys. I named 1/3 of the player list and proceeded to try to bandwagon ourselves out of RVS. That was it. It seems to have worked, too. LMP's tunneling on me is really weird. Seriously dude, why do you think that my list was based on anything seriously. I announced in that post my willingness to bandwagon four people on the basis of their "obviously" scumminess. Then I voted for some of them. We got some reactions and now we're solidly out of RVS. MoI and charter reacted pretty null or townish to the accusations, but LMP's continuing to call my "list" is really weird. I can't see any pro-town reason to push me that hard on that basis. It looks to me like he's trying to appear like he's scumhunting by attacking an RVS vote that could possibly be construed as bussing (especially if one of my "picks" flips scum later). Also he's scum.

I'm going to say this one more time: my list was just a group of players to push to get us out of RVS. There was no reasoning behind it. Stop grasping at straws.

vote LMP
UT is either VT to the extreme, or scum. I can't decide which.

Either way, I want him lynched.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:47 pm

Post by Katsuki »

I want my MOI lynch, but LMP JUST WON'T GIVE UP.

MUST.
RESIST.
TEMPTATIONS!
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:17 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Kats wrote:I want my MOI lynch, but LMP JUST WON'T GIVE UP.
You know what goes great with this statement? Reasons. I want support now for why you think I am a good lynch.
Maclock wrote:I'm really sick of trying to cheerlead the Magna wagon. Can the rest of the town please come sort of collective conclusion as to the fact that it's real?
It must be tiring trying to push a wagon when the only reason for your vote is “secret information” (aka nothing). So either actual post something that demonstrates why I am scum or just go back to lurking.
Charter wrote:No. And "agreeing that UT's behavior is scummy" isn't why I find you suspicious.
Are you purposely continuing to DODGE the question purposefully? Scumtastic.

The question has to do with your inconsistent treatment of your ‘scum-points’, not why you suspect me.

Here it is,
YET AGAIN
, for you to easily see –

Why does Haschel get scum-points for agreeing with my reasoning on Untrod but LMP does not?

If you don’t answer directly in your next post I’ll just take it that you are scum who threw together a crap post together at 83 in a failed attempt to look like you were scum-hunting.
Rajr wrote:you are trying to say that it was legit for you to try to get a town person lynched? and i wasnt lynched for a long time because those arnt really scum tells for me, just like now.
Insert face-palm pic here

Of course it was legit for KMD, in Harry Potter Mafia, to try to lynch a Town player. That’s what scum do. Do you think he should have been trying to lynch his partners?

The reason you weren’t lynched was mainly because there were so many other, easier targets floating around (FakeGod, Furc).

Also Rajr
– you’ve never bothered to answer a number of questions or requests so I’d like you to do so in your next post. I’m organizing them right here for you so you have no excuses –
But please, explain how questioning your stated reasons for your vote is scummy.
Again, as I expressed above, explain how the interactions between Kats and I are scummy.
– Specifically the first 6 posts of the game.

Untrod

Untrod wrote:MoI and charter reacted pretty null or townish to the accusations, but LMP's continuing to call my "list" is really weird.
I’m going to summarize the relevant parts of your ISO based on your explanation –

ISO 0 – Random vote for LMP
ISO 1 – Pointless list
ISO 3 – Mindless bandwagonning
ISO 4 – States that LMP is likely scum for his RVS vote
ISO 6 – Votes Chater for scum-wagonning
ISO 8 – Votes LMP for tunneling his list. States the Charter is Town to Null for his reaction to the list.

I’d like you to elaborate on 117.

I’d like you to explain what posts of Charter’s between 42 (ISO 6) and 117 (ISO 8) made you decide he wasn’t scummy bandwagoning as you stated in 42 when you voted for him.

Please explain how both Charter’s and my reactions to your list are ‘Town to Null’ when best I can determine we had diametrically opposed positions.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:55 am

Post by charter »

Oh, the reason I couldn't find what you were getting your panties in a bunch over was because you're wrong, and being quite rude about it. LMP didn't agree with you about UT. So, you're still scum, you still have no crap case to throw at anyone new, and still need to be swinging.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:20 am

Post by charter »

I also love your scum logic of "respond to my invalid points or you must be scum!"
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Alright, I'm game.

Unvote
Vote: MOI

L-1. Claim.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:19 pm

Charter wrote:Oh, the reason I couldn't find what you were getting your panties in a bunch over was because you're wrong, and being quite rude about it. LMP didn't agree with you about UT. So, you're still scum, you still have no crap case to throw at anyone new, and still need to be swinging.
Oh, the irony.

I’m being quite rude about it? Are you delicate sensibilities hurt? Please explain how anything I’ve said has been out of line.

The rest of this is pure rhetoric. Continue to ignore the rest of the game, that’s obv-Pro Town behavior.
Charter wrote:also love your scum logic of "respond to my invalid points or you must be scum!"
Bzzzt. Pressing you to actually answer questions isn’t scum logic.
LMP wrote:Alright, I'm game.

Unvote
Vote: MOI

L-1. Claim.
Until someone actually presents a willingness to hammer, no. Putting me at L-1 simply to do so and get a claim is tech.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Someone be willing to hammer. The unwillingness to claim is hilarious. I am sure if I go and look through my recent games with MOI I can find some with him asking for claims at L-1.

V/LA on weekends
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:40 pm

LynchMePls wrote:Someone be willing to hammer. The unwillingness to claim is hilarious. I am sure if I go and look through my recent games with MOI I can find some with him asking for claims at L-1.
Find one where I put someone at L-1 and asked to claim with no other support of a lynch. Please do so.

Otherwise this is crap.

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by charter »

I'd prefer if he gets hammered without claiming. That'd show him.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Insert face-palm pic here

Of course it was legit for KMD, in Harry Potter Mafia, to try to lynch a Town player. That’s what scum do. Do you think he should have been trying to lynch his partners?

The reason you weren’t lynched was mainly because there were so many other, easier targets floating around (FakeGod, Furc).

Also Rajr
– you’ve never bothered to answer a number of questions or requests so I’d like you to do so in your next post. I’m organizing them right here for you so you have no excuses –
yes it was legit for him to try to lynch me, but he was saying that it was legit for me to be lynched even if he wasnt scum.
and no i wont be answering any other questions that i havnt answered already. if you really are at L-1 you are in no position of giving me ultimatums and i feel most of the attacks are scum driven.

kthxbye
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by MacavityLock »

charter wrote:I'd prefer if he gets hammered without claiming. That'd show him.
No. That will not happen.
Yes, my fake claim is Innocent Aligned with the Town win condition as per the mod's first post.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:47 pm

Post by Talitha »

LMP wrote:UT is either VT to the extreme, or scum. I can't decide which.

Either way, I want him lynched.
Weird answer. NOTE: his very next post he hops on the MOI wagon.

Re: current bandwagon. My motto (stolen from mith) is "lynch or lynch not, there is no claim". I.e. In the decision to lynch, the claim shouldn't matter. Personally I'm not going to vote MOI at this point - it's possible he's scum, but I don't feel it in my bones. And I would rather lynch Raj, LMP, peanut, or bv.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:53 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Can somebody give me a one-sentence summary of the case on MOI? Because after rereading the two, LMP comes off as much scummier than MOI, and the whole "somebody please hammer" thing above doesn't help at all.
rajr wrote:and no i wont be answering any other questions that i havnt answered already. if you really are at L-1 you are in no position of giving me ultimatums and i feel most of the attacks are scum driven.
This is scummy as hell, and more people need to reread your posts.
peanutman
peanutman
Goon
peanutman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:54 am

Post by peanutman »

Sorry guys, in the midst of finishing my last exam, will catch-up today and post soon (given that it seems we're at L-1 on someone).
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:23 am

Post by charter »

Haschel Cedricson wrote:Can somebody give me a one-sentence summary of the case on MOI?
His reasons for voting Untrod are fabricated but designed to look legit. Fundamental scum play.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Haschel Cedricson wrote:Can somebody give me a one-sentence summary of the case on MOI? Because after rereading the two, LMP comes off as much scummier than MOI, and the whole "somebody please hammer" thing above doesn't help at all.
rajr wrote:and no i wont be answering any other questions that i havnt answered already. if you really are at L-1 you are in no position of giving me ultimatums and i feel most of the attacks are scum driven.
This is scummy as hell, and more people need to reread your posts.
Do not misrepresent me. I said "someone be willing to hammer" to get the claim. I didn't say "someone hammer". The difference is massive. I was most certainly NOT calling for a claimless hammer.

V/LA on weekends
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:28 pm

@LMP
– Where’s that completed game evidence that shows I’ve asked for someone to claim immediately after putting them at L-1? Were you just blowing smoke to fluff up your ‘position’?
Peanut wrote:Sorry guys, in the midst of finishing my last exam, will catch-up today and post soon (given that it seems we're at L-1 on someone).
Town Peanut that I saw from the abandoned Prison Mafia was certainly not a lurker.
Your ISO is an RVS vote (for LMP), two ‘I’ll catch-up posts’ and a single content post where you focus exclusively on people suspicious of UT.

I’m also interested in the fact that the other uber-lurker so far (bv310) has his vote parked on Peanut. Potential storing his vote in a safe place?

@KMD
– Why is your vote still parked on Haschel? Has your personal frustration with his ‘mysterious’ play moved him from Town to scum? If not why not put your vote on someone you actually think is scum?
Charter wrote:His reasons for voting Untrod are fabricated but designed to look legit. Fundamental scum play.
Prove it is fabricated.

Untrod, stupid list aside, specifically called LMP’s behavior scummy but then when he jumped off my wagon voted for you as opposed to LMP. That looks like ‘fundamental’ scum ‘FOS partner, vote another play’ to me.
Charter wrote:I'd prefer if he gets hammered without claiming. That'd show him.
Well your behavior shows me that you are either scum or willing to play in a stupidly Anti-Town manner.

Avoiding commenting in an appreciable way on anyone but me? Check?
Comment above? Check
Rhetoric galore? Check.
Rajr wrote:yes it was legit for him to try to lynch me, but he was saying that it was legit for me to be lynched even if he wasnt scum.
and no i wont be answering any other questions that i havnt answered already. if you really are at L-1 you are in no position of giving me ultimatums and i feel most of the attacks are scum driven.
He was saying scummy play leads to being lynched, regardless of whether you are Town or scum. Don’t twist the words to make yourself look better.

Also, again, how does the Harry Potter game have any bearing on what KMD thinks for your play here?

How again does being at L-1 make not answering my questions Pro-Town again? If you were Town you shouldn’t be so worried about answering inquiries into your behavior.

UNVOTE: Untrod
VOTE: Rajr

I’ve held off moving from Untrod as I still don’t haven’t seen anything form him that makes sense as to his Vote for Charter over LMP. But your refusal to answer questions and general play warrant additional pressure.

LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by LimMePls »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@LMP
– Where’s that completed game evidence that shows I’ve asked for someone to claim immediately after putting them at L-1? Were you just blowing smoke to fluff up your ‘position’?
Nope. The small amount of mafia time I've had has been used getting replacements for my game and catching up in the ones I've missed. I haven't forgotten it, and I will be looking. I fully admit that I may be wrong, but having played with you ALOT recently, I'm pretty sure I'll find a game where you ask for a claim at L-1.

V/LA on weekends
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:37 pm

LynchMePls wrote: Nope. The small amount of mafia time I've had has been used getting replacements for my game and catching up in the ones I've missed. I haven't forgotten it, and I will be looking. I fully admit that I may be wrong, but having played with you ALOT recently, I'm pretty sure I'll find a game where you ask for a claim at L-1.
You need to find a game where someone is at L-2 and I vote for them and immediately ask for a claim. Otherwise your point is invalid.

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by charter »

Magna wrote:Prove it is fabricated.
No. Prove it isn't, I've already explained why I think it is.

I don't get it. I'm scummy for saying I'd prefer if you don't claim, but Talitha says the same thing and she doesn't get any mention? Isn't the same thing you were accusing me of, not applying logic consistently? So that makes you scum, right? Ok.

And please, in the past many games I've been in I've tried to get people lynched without claiming and not once has it been bad for town.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:12 pm

charter wrote:No. Prove it isn't, I've already explained why I think it is.

I don't get it. I'm scummy for saying I'd prefer if you don't claim, but Talitha says the same thing and she doesn't get any mention? Isn't the same thing you were accusing me of, not applying logic consistently? So that makes you scum, right? Ok.

And please, in the past many games I've been in I've tried to get people lynched without claiming and not once has it been bad for town.
I've already laid out quite clearly why it isn't fabricated. You haven't explained how my suspicion isn't valid. Thus the crux of your 'suggestion' needs to be proven. Which is why I requested you do so.

There is a difference between your and Tal's positions. Yours is childish 'That'll teach him' rhetoric. Tal suggested she would lynch regardless of a claim if she thought I was scummy but has said she's prefer other players. I also note that you ignore the portion where I said 'scummy OR stupidly Anti-Town'. Great move ignoring part of the statement in an effort to twist it in a way you think you can use.

Prove your last statement - show me at least two games where you've pushed for non-claim hammering and it has worked out well.

rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:57 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

people are requested to claim at -2 sometimes to avoid "accidental hammers". so asking for a claim is valid at L-1.

and im with charter, if MoI thinks he can just continually attack me and thinks that will going to change votes then he should get lynched.

i will respond to the harry potter thing since it keeps being brought up.
i was town in the last game. and i think im playing very similar, so i said that kmd and MoI should have realized it.
when i said it i was directing it to kmd who made a complete bull shit list and named me as scum.
note MoI responds first with relative decent reaction that he only played with me once so how could he tell any difference. BUT it seams like they discount the whole previous game here. my play style is a little different than most and not trying to learn how to read my playstyle is a failure on their part which could hurt the town.
kmd responds and says that his pushing for my lynch was legit (this was regardless of him being scum) because i was scummy. he here brings up that i was playing the same way. but it was ok to push for a towns person's lynch. now next game i play the same way and i am automatically on his list. i didnt say he had to automatically put me into any category but grouping me in that category seams fishy.

MoI is very defensive of too many players in my book.
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0