elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:28 am

Post by elvis_knits »

LB: I didn't mean to offend you about the ditz comment. I asked it for a specific purpose. And if you don't feel the need to claim, that's fine with me. I was just suggesting it because most people seem like they are going to vote for you or RotN. Yes, you only have 2 votes, but I think that's because we don't know how many scum are out there waiting to jump a speedlynch.

And I don't know what the "my schtick" stuff proves.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:29 am

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

EDIT: YES ITS CORRECT

ill have a Supper Vote count when its time.

its a little early for me to eat.
Last edited by rajrhcpfreak on Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
Does not play well with others
LyingBrian

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:37 am

Post by LyingBrian »

@elvis_knits, well if the scum do speedlynch me, that'll kill 2 birds w/ 1 stone, it will prove my innocence & reveal the scum... the "my schtick" doesn't
prove
anything, it was a hidden answer to Don Gaetano's inquiry... also, it's a meta-game tactic...(of course, now that i've told you it's a meta-game tactic, maybe i won't use it! :wink: )

edit: mod fixed his own stupidity error.
Don Gaetano
Don Gaetano
Goon
Don Gaetano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:24 pm

Post by Don Gaetano »

Vote: LyingBrian

Your defence is basically that you're acting confusing on purpose, and that you've actually planned the spesifics of it as a "meta-game tactic"? :roll: If you actually spent time thinking about it, didn't it cross your mind that it isn't a great idea to confuse the town on purpose, except if you're scum that is. IMHO that is almost as bad as lying. The only thing you do is to take the town's attention away from finding scum, and make it even harder for the town to make sense of an already confusing game.

If someone can explain to me how LB's behaviour (which was obviously planned on some level) could help the town, please tell me and I'll let it go. But if nobody can, I certainly find it scummier than anything else we've seen Day 1.

By the way, I know I've put the third vote on LB, but like he himself pointed out, if someone were to speedlynch him, we would atleast know who we should lynch tommorow. I'd like to hear a roleclaim now.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:51 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

THE UMMMMMMMMMM ITS DINNER TIME!!!! Vote Count

The Bell rings at 6:00 pm for supper. Everyone goes to the dinning room and sits down around the table. as you sit down the votes stand:

LyingBrian - 3 (darquiel, logicticus, Don Gaetano)

darquiel - 1 (Stewie)

RangeroftheNorth - 1 (LyingBrian)

Stewie - 1 (Iammars)

Not Voting: 2 (elvis_knits, Chaos)

5 to lynch

You start eating at 6:03
You've got until 8:00 pm.
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:24 pm

Post by Chaos »

Vote: RangeroftheNorth
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:36 am

Post by Iammars »

Unvote

No reason to leave my random vote on.

Also, did darq claim her role name?
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:29 am

Post by elvis_knits »

@DonGaetano -- the only thing I can think of is that LB has been instructed to act this way, but also instructed that he can't talk about it (as he has said he has no restriction). Otherwise he is town, who did this meta-gaming thing that none of us are really convinced of.

But I think those possibilities are really slim.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:37 am

Post by LyingBrian »

@elvis_knits -- you know from experience this is not just a one-game antic... i DO NOT HAVE a post restriction... everything i've done has been of my own free will, i'm trying to judge people's reactions based off my antics... you gunning for me when you know i'm crazy like this in other games raises a red flag in my mind... if you put the 4th vote on me i will claim, but only if you promise to read the thread again before 8:00 p.m. GameDay (this goes for you too, Don Gaetano!)
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:39 am

Post by Iammars »

How about claiming now?
Vote: LyingBrian
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:42 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I know it's not a one-game antic, but I don't know what that tells me either. Just because you seem to do this a lot doesn't mean that you are never scum. But I will re-read the thread before 8 pm, and before voting.

For some reason I have a really strong urge to vote for Stewie. Have no idea why though. I still think voting for RotN/Roland is also a good bet.
Talk nerdy to me.

LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:42 am

Post by LyingBrian »

@Iammars:

are you promising you'll stick around to unvote when you realize the mistake you've made?
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:48 am

Post by Iammars »

LyingBrian wrote:@Iammars:

are you promising you'll stick around to unvote when you realize the mistake you've made?
Yup. In fact, if you're a certain role, I can confirm you.
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2005 8:53 am

Post by LyingBrian »

well, i doubt you'll be able to confirm me, but here goes...

i am Erika, also known as wysiwyg...

i am currently studying Law @ BostonU, so there is not enough time for anybody to travel to Boston from Kentucky during the night, therefore i cannot be night-killed...

i hinted at this in post # 147...
LyingBrian wrote:the only response i have is if you truly believe me to be scum, have a vigilante (or even an SK or Mafia, for that matter) target me tonight... you'll see i come up a townie, just like you...
not sure i understand the importance of "wysiwyg" (what you see is what you get), but maybe somebody who knows rajrchpfreak can enlighten me?!...
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2005 8:58 am

Post by Iammars »

Ok,
Unvote

Hmm... intresting claim. Someone want to test this?
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:07 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I can confirm that raj has a friend named Erica who goes to law school at Boston University. So, I believe his claim.
Talk nerdy to me.

Don Gaetano
Don Gaetano
Goon
Don Gaetano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:12 am

Post by Don Gaetano »

If Raj wasn't the mod I'd probably doubt that claim, but since Raj, the only mod that can guarantee you a game with more killing groups than in Bosnia, kentuckian pirates and pictures of stuffed animals with disturbing anatomy, after all is the mod, I guess it's good enough for me.
Unvote

We'll probably find out sooner or later if LyingBrian's "special ability" aka "super power" checks out or not.

But I can't stop myself from thinking that being immune to night-kills is a way too powerful ability for a townie, and that it might actually be a sign that he's scum, so I'll
FOS: LyingBrian
Don Gaetano
Don Gaetano
Goon
Don Gaetano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:15 am

Post by Don Gaetano »

Elvis, would you find it unlikely that Raj would make Erica scum? That's the real question.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:16 am

Post by elvis_knits »

It's true that un-nightkillable is a powerful town ability, but we had three night kills the first night, proving the anit-town forces are quite strong. The only hope of balancing a game like that would be to give some town roles awesome abilities.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:21 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Sorry, Don, simulpost...

As to Erica being scum...I don't really know what factors raj is considering when making roles scum or not. I will say that Erica is "one of his girls." Not someone he has any bad feelings for. He had three of us reading his last English paper...I was second, and Erica was third, as he decided her advanced degree in law should have the final word. That's all I really know about her.
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:23 am

Post by LyingBrian »

i do realize the townie who can't be night-killed is a powerful role, and one of the reasons why i really didn't want to claim! the other reason is there always could be a daykill role out there, so hopefully not... but yeah, whoever the doc is, don't waste your nightchoice on me!

on the bright side, i don't have to worry about any hidden agendas now! :D
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:34 am

Post by Iammars »

LyingBrian wrote:on the bright side, i don't have to worry about any hidden agendas now! :D
YAR!
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:09 am

Post by elvis_knits »

OK. I just reread the thread, and I think Don Geatano's idea for us just to put all our suspicions out there is a good one.

First, here's everyone's post restrictions, that I can tell:
Stewie: Must correct foul language
logic: Must misspell five words per post
elvis: must post crazy pictures and stuff
iammars: act like a pirate and post pirate pics
RotN: capitalize F's and be the last to post for each day
Chaos: didn't say what his was, but that he did have one (page 4, post 77)

So my suspicions are as follows:
Chaos
- 1) For not saying what his restriction was. Also, I can't tell what his restriction is. Also, he didn't think revealing restrictions was a good idea. Why? I have no idea. But seems funny to me. (
Logic
also didn't want us all to reveal our restrictions).
2)Chaos keeps harping on RotN for the third vote stuff. Chaos keeps asking for an explanation when RotN has already given one. Honestly, the explanation was good enough for me. (I know this conflicts with my RotN suspicions below, but I may be wrong on one and not the other, and I have no idea which. Also, scum can go after one another).

Logic and Stewie
- for pushing Darq to refine her results about how many scum were active last night. It's possible scum want to know exactly how her ability works so that they can avoid her detection tonight.

RotN
- only because his role is Roland. We already know that inHim is most likely a scum role (from the death by bible stuff last night). I'm thinking that the foursome of friends from raj's hometown that are also scummers (MOS, raj, Roland, inHim) could be our scum. But maybe that's too breakable. I'll just put it as a possibility.

OKAY. That's my super-long post for you all. Please tell me what you all think of these things! Let's put it all out there!
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:21 am

Post by Iammars »

elvis_knits wrote:
RotN
- only because his role is Roland. We already know that inHim is most likely a scum role (from the death by bible stuff last night). I'm thinking that the foursome of friends from raj's hometown that are also scummers (MOS, raj, Roland, inHim) could be our scum. But maybe that's too breakable. I'll just put it as a possibility.

OKAY. That's my super-long post for you all. Please tell me what you all think of these things! Let's put it all out there!
I can say that at least one of the four is not scum.
Don Gaetano
Don Gaetano
Goon
Don Gaetano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:03 am

Post by Don Gaetano »

I can say that at least one of the four is not scum.
Not necessarily, Raj could be scum in his spare time :D

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”