Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:51 am

Post by Guderian »

Stranger, I don't see what about Internet's statement there makes him scummy, or scum at all. It just looks misguided.

I dont understand why you're voting him over it.
Where Confidence and Charisma Collide
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:53 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Misguided schmisguided. I expect him to know better than to think having differing opinions about the setup is scummy.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

Looking for a co-mod to help me finish What Were You Thinking XV! PM me if interested.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:53 am

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 6

Guderian (2) - Plum, Internet Stranger
StrangerCoug
Nachomamma8 (2) - CooLDog, Guderian
CooLDog
TheButtonmen (1) - Nachomamma8
Internet Stranger (1) - StrangerCoug
Plum (1) - TheButtonmen

Not Voting:

With seven alive its four to lynch.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

Gah! Idiots! Here are the latest mini-games I have been in:

Mini 1053: 3 scum
Mini 1084: 3 scum (and GUDERIAN was there too!)

How am I supposed to assume anything else? WTF is wrong with you Coug?
Cut out the stupidity and take a look at Guderian already. I deliver you a scum on a silver platter and this is how you treat me? Youre an ingrate!
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:03 pm

Besides that, who the hell ever said that was the reason why I think Guderian is scum?!?
Coug, do you even READ whats going on or are you just some sheep that goes by whatever the latest post says?
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by Guderian »

IS, the difference is that those were 12 player games, this is 9. An extra mislynch or two is a big deal, which is why I bring it up.

3:9 is a lot different that 3:6
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Internet Stranger wrote:Gah! Idiots! Here are the latest mini-games I have been in:

Mini 1053: 3 scum
Mini 1084: 3 scum (and GUDERIAN was there too!)

How am I supposed to assume anything else? WTF is wrong with you Coug?
1053 was a 12P, as was 1084. Those games could safely have three scum. A 9P cannot. I will not participate in this pissing contest.
Internet Stranger wrote:Cut out the stupidity and take a look at Guderian already. I deliver you a scum on a silver platter and this is how you treat me? Youre an ingrate!
I don't see the case on Guderian. Sorry.

Looking for a co-mod to help me finish What Were You Thinking XV! PM me if interested.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:13 pm

Oh... this a 9 player game? Thats funny.
So yea, there should only be two scum.

In that case, Nacho is too obvious to be scum. There is no way the remaining scum would be that retarded. The scum though, should be happy with whatever lynch they can get at this point since I already scored a freaking touchdown with LordScum. Im sticking with Guderian and going for the perfect 2/2.

Im not changing my vote.
Show

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

UNVOTE: Internet Stranger, but do me some convincing or I revote Nachomamma8 anyway.

Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:21 pm

Post by Guderian »

-_____-. You didn't realize this was a 9 player game? I'm not sure what to make of this.
In that case, Nacho is too obvious to be scum.
I thought this of Lord Cable and his crazy declarations like "cooldog is obv town", but he turned out to be scum. I see no reason why we would assume that nacho is any different.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:21 pm

Fine, you want a case?

Read page 2, all of Guderian's scumminess is right there. He was sitting there trying to come up with way to derail the lynch from LC. He tried to diffuse my case against LC, he implicated Coug, when that failed, he implicated Jerbs. He only voted on day 1 when LC told him to do so.

Day2 "Plum is scum! Plum is scum! Vote Nacho!"

If there are only two scum, why would Guderian say this? Wouldnt 1 more scum lynch = win?
Plum's logic looks good, but makes little sense. I'm not sure why you didn't hammer him yesterday instead of waiting around. I dont think his wagon was certain before I put the vote on him.

I'll put my vote on plum If you promise to wipe out nachomamma tomorrow should I die in the night. I'm not partial which order they go.
unvote
Vote: Plum

Then this?
For one, I want to know more about why IS thinks there is three mafia. Town only win 30% of the time in 12 man games. How would it possibly be fair in a 3 man game?

I isoed TBM (albiet not much to see), and I can't see anything overly scummy. Or scummy at all. Though, posts with more than one line with a vote would help me get a read on him.

Actually, I reread plum now that she has laid out her explanation of why she didn't hammer, and it kinda sorta makes sense. Not sure i'm 100% there yet, but there really wasn't that much time or lag where she was messing around and not hammering. So I think that's almost a moot point now.

Apparently Guderian thought it was ok to there be three when he said it, but jumps down my throat when I say it? I didnt even realize it was a 9 man game. Whats his excuse? (Answer: He is scum and doesnt care who gets lynched).

Can we lynch him now, please?
Show

Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by Guderian »

No. What I said was it is EITHER one of plum or nacho. If we lynch them one after another, I am sure we are going to win. Ergo, I am going to support a lynch on either. That I was I would wagon either.

I never said I thought both were mafia.

I'm not sure how I derailed the LC wagon. I pointed out his crazy statements before you had even voted him. I thought that was what made you vote him.

You are the one who proclaims 3 mafia, then backs down when you read the setup. Yes I am going to call this out.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Internet Stranger wrote:Read page 2, all of Guderian's scumminess is right there. He was sitting there trying to come up with way to derail the lynch from LC. He tried to diffuse my case against LC, he implicated Coug, when that failed, he implicated Jerbs. He only voted on day 1 when LC told him to do so.
It's not clear to me that he's trying to derail the Lord Cable lynch when he's clearly keeping an eye on him, and neither is it clear to me that he has a solid stance on me.
Internet Stranger wrote:Day2 "Plum is scum! Plum is scum! Vote Nacho!"

If there are only two scum, why would Guderian say this? Wouldnt 1 more scum lynch = win?
Plum's logic looks good, but makes little sense. I'm not sure why you didn't hammer him yesterday instead of waiting around. I dont think his wagon was certain before I put the vote on him.

I'll put my vote on plum If you promise to wipe out nachomamma tomorrow should I die in the night. I'm not partial which order they go.
unvote
Vote: Plum

Then this?
For one, I want to know more about why IS thinks there is three mafia. Town only win 30% of the time in 12 man games. How would it possibly be fair in a 3 man game?

I isoed TBM (albiet not much to see), and I can't see anything overly scummy. Or scummy at all. Though, posts with more than one line with a vote would help me get a read on him.

Actually, I reread plum now that she has laid out her explanation of why she didn't hammer, and it kinda sorta makes sense. Not sure i'm 100% there yet, but there really wasn't that much time or lag where she was messing around and not hammering. So I think that's almost a moot point now.

Apparently Guderian thought it was ok to there be three when he said it, but jumps down my throat when I say it? I didnt even realize it was a 9 man game. Whats his excuse? (Answer: He is scum and doesnt care who gets lynched).

Can we lynch him now, please?
This, however, I'll buy. Guderian's logic doesn't make sense here.

VOTE: Guderian

Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by Guderian »

Hm, wut? Which part of the logic (none explained) doesn't makes sense?

Lets look at what I actually said
If we lynch nacho and then if the game is still on, plum, I am pretty sure this game is over.
Clearly indicating one scum
I called out LC post 23. I vote you because really to me, you two are the only scum candidate left. If its your first then nacho, or nacho first then you, is immaterial to me.
Showing I think there is only one scum.

Are you seriously voting me solely based of the fact you think I thought there was 3 scum, WHICH IS FALSE? I never claimed 3 scum.

If you want a scumtastic fluff reasons for voting, vote IS for clearly not knowing how many people were playing this game.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

That's absurd! The failure to pay attention to the total number of players is not scummy, especially since we've established that IS is more used to 12-player games.

Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by Guderian »

First, that statement of yours is so wrong its funny,

Second
Guderian's logic doesn't make sense here.
What are you talking about in this sentence.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Guderian wrote:First, that statement of yours is so wrong its funny,
Are you going to explain how it's wrong or should I let this blow past me as if it's nothing?
Guderian wrote:
Guderian's logic doesn't make sense here.
What are you talking about in this sentence.
The first post IS brings up reads as if you know the game will still be ongoing after Plum dies. As for the second post he talks about, whether or not this is a 12-player game, why are you 1.) talking about the statistics for 12P games and 2.) calling IS scum for thinking it's a 12P?

Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by Guderian »

1. If town win so low with 3:9 (30%) how would any sane reviewer have a 3:6. I was arguing that it makes sense for a 2:7, not 3:6. Read the quote again. Slowly.

2. The game may still be ongoing after plum dies, or it may not be. But it will definitely not be ongoing after plum and nacho die.

I can't believe you're seriously considering the fact miscounting the number of people in a game is a-ok. I still dont understand your case.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:08 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

And I can't believe you're seriously considering the fact miscounting the number of people in the game is scummy. I am 95% sure that the remaining Mafiate has a higher IQ than Lord Cable and 100% sure that that person can do basic math.

Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:11 pm

Post by Guderian »

So why exactly are you voting me?

Because you perceive that I claimed 3 scum, then backtracked, then called out IS, all of which is false?

(also, mind deciphering your last post. What are you talking about? "95% sure that the remaining Mafiate has a higher IQ than Lord Cable")
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:14 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

I'm 95% Lord Cable's buddy is smarter than him. He got what he deserved.

Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:17 pm

Post by Guderian »

You have yet to explain why you are voting me. Stop dodging the question. You went from here to here in 2 posts:
I don't see the case on Guderian. Sorry.
This, however, I'll buy. Guderian's logic doesn't make sense here.

VOTE: Guderian
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

You conveniently cut out Internet Stranger's quote, which is one main reason, in the second post. The other main reason is that I think you going after Internet Stranger for miscounting the number of people in the game, which is the lamest case ever. Thanks for telling me that you're cherry picking.

Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by Guderian »

Explain you goddamn case then. I am asking what the reason is. I still dont understand it. is it this?:
So why exactly are you voting me?

Because you perceive that I claimed 3 scum, then backtracked, then called out IS, all of which is false?
Going after IS? Hardly. I don't think he is scum. The scum is nacho.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:17 pm

Then you wouldnt have any issue with us lynching you first and Nacho second? After all, thats what you said you wanted to do with plum, right?
Of course the difference is that the game will undoubtedly end with a Guderianscum lynch.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”