inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:27 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

LyingBrian, that makes no sense. Fritzler is absolutely confirmed.

I think maybe you're just confused, but confused shtick is often pulled by scum, too.

Vote: LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
Does not play well with others
LyingBrian

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:44 am

Post by LyingBrian »

inHimshallibe wrote:LyingBrian, that makes no sense.
what specifically makes no sense? my whole statement, i think not! please elaborate!
inHimshallibe wrote:Fritzler is absolutely confirmed.
REALLY!
and you know this how?... it's not possible for him to be part of a cult? the cult leader resurrects one player each night to be part of his cult...sound plausible to me! in fact, i think it would not be a bad idea to test this... yes we would be killing (either by lynch or night-kill) a "confirmed" townie, but i think exterminating the possibility is not a bad move... besides 1 vote, how much better off is the town w/ Fritzler?
inHimshallibe wrote:I think maybe you're just confused, but confused shtick is often pulled by scum, too.
i'm not confused, and i'm not scum...
Monty
Monty
Goon
Monty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:46 am

Post by Monty »

LyingBrian wrote:
inHimshallibe wrote:LyingBrian, that makes no sense.
what specifically makes no sense? my whole statement, i think not! please elaborate!
inHimshallibe wrote:Fritzler is absolutely confirmed.
REALLY!
and you know this how?... it's not possible for him to be part of a cult? the cult leader resurrects one player each night to be part of his cult...sound plausible to me! in fact, i think it would not be a bad idea to test this... yes we would be killing (either by lynch or night-kill) a "confirmed" townie, but i think exterminating the possibility is not a bad move... besides 1 vote, how much better off is the town w/ Fritzler?
inHimshallibe wrote:I think maybe you're just confused, but confused shtick is often pulled by scum, too.
i'm not confused, and i'm not scum...
I was sort of thinking this part from the mod -
So Fritzler - townie is lynched. It is now night 2 could everyone with a choice please send them via email as soon as possible.
If we're hunting for scum, why start with a guy who is definately not mafia?
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:09 am

Post by LyingBrian »

@Monty:

yes, he was a townie when he was lynched, but bringing him back from the dead could change his alignment! this may be a bad example, but look at Pooky Mafia 2! the same thing happened there... all halo_freak said was that "Fritzler is back." he did not make a definitive statement that he was still a townie, so i don't think we should necessarily assume that!

i'm not saying we should lynch Fritzler today, i agree that would be a bad move! but at the same time, don't try to outguess the mod! i'm just saying that we should keep this possibility in the back of our minds...
Monty
Monty
Goon
Monty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:15 am

Post by Monty »

LyingBrian wrote:@Monty:

yes, he was a townie when he was lynched, but bringing him back from the dead could change his alignment! this may be a bad example, but look at Pooky Mafia 2! the same thing happened there... all halo_freak said was that "Fritzler is back." he did not make a definitive statement that he was still a townie, so i don't think we should necessarily assume that!

i'm not saying we should lynch Fritzler today, i agree that would be a bad move! but at the same time, don't try to outguess the mod! i'm just saying that we should keep this possibility in the back of our minds...
fair enough, but we're going to have to get quite a ways into this game before lynching fritzler becomes a good percentage play.
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:20 am

Post by LyingBrian »

Monty wrote: fair enough, but we're going to have to get quite a ways into this game before lynching fritzler becomes a good percentage play.
not if there is a new cult member resurrected each night... waiting too long could be dangerous!...
IMO, if another "confirmed" townie is resurrected tomorrow, we should kill 1 just to make sure...
Monty
Monty
Goon
Monty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:27 am

Post by Monty »

LyingBrian wrote:
Monty wrote: fair enough, but we're going to have to get quite a ways into this game before lynching fritzler becomes a good percentage play.
not if there is a new cult member resurrected each night... waiting too long could be dangerous!...
IMO, if another "confirmed" townie is resurrected tomorrow, we should kill 1 just to make sure...
I thought that was understood...
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:49 am

Post by BabyJesus »

pooky is the play today....
:coo:
Back On The List: Fritzler, Pooky
Solo Town winner of Payola Mafia.
Scum's Best Friend: Nightcow
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:32 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

The next 5 days will be rough. I'll try to hang around.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:09 pm

Post by Blackberry »

OMG, you guys are soo stupid. Especially LyingBrian!!

I reseructed Fritzler. I owed it to him as a friend, plus he isn't a power role. It is a tough decision for scum - kill a confirmed townie or attempt to kill a power role. Resurecting a doctor would be stupid, cuz he'd just get killed again, while right now theres a good chance we have a back-up doc. I wouldn't be surprised if someone targetted ME and doc saved ME after my hints yesterday.

It was a one-time use. I had pre-planned to use it tonite either way, because I feared I may die soon. If Fritz was scum, I woulda reseructed the Gunsmith cuz he'd have info and potential back-up doc would have saved him. I no longer have any powers. And yes, I am pro-town.

Btw, I am now increasing suspiscious that an orginal group of three masons had a SK amongst them. First the gunsmith, which immideatly reminded me when a mason was a SK and the gunsmith said the masons had a gun. And a mason died, at the hands of a SK. Meaning, the SK killed one of their own. I would like the mason(s) of Jabroni to claim.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:09 pm

Post by Iammars »

Berry, mind telling us these hints you dropped?
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
Jabroni2000
Jabroni2000
Goon
Jabroni2000
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:10 pm

Post by Jabroni2000 »

BAH
They say I'm crazy but I have a good time.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:58 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Blackberry wrote:
Vote: Fritzler

I know you alot Fritzler, and that last statement thinks something fishy may be going on... sorry my good friend.

If we make a mistake, I can always fix it by tomorrow.
Here
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:58 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Blackberry wrote:It's only eleven votes.

If we make a mistake, I can always fix it by tomorrow.

~ Remember I said that.

Mafia could kill me tonight, I advise you, it wouldn't do any good.
After tonight
I'll be as useful as a townie.
And Here
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:07 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Yea, dude, even I noticed though. I just have a raelly good read on thumper though.

Confirm Vote: lyingbrian

I'll do pooky tomorrow.
Surfs up dude.
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:34 pm

Post by LyingBrian »

Blackberry wrote:OMG, you guys are soo stupid. Especially LyingBrian!!

I reseructed Fritzler. I owed it to him as a friend, plus he isn't a power role. It is a tough decision for scum - kill a confirmed townie or attempt to kill a power role. Resurecting a doctor would be stupid, cuz he'd just get killed again, while right now theres a good chance we have a back-up doc. I wouldn't be surprised if someone targetted ME and doc saved ME after my hints yesterday.

It was a one-time use. I had pre-planned to use it tonite either way, because I feared I may die soon. If Fritz was scum, I woulda reseructed the Gunsmith cuz he'd have info and potential back-up doc would have saved him. I no longer have any powers. And yes, I am pro-town.

Btw, I am now increasing suspiscious that an orginal group of three masons had a SK amongst them. First the gunsmith, which immideatly reminded me when a mason was a SK and the gunsmith said the masons had a gun. And a mason died, at the hands of a SK. Meaning, the SK killed one of their own. I would like the mason(s) of Jabroni to claim.
this post bothers me, but i'm not sure what i think about it...

first off, Blackberry, i do not appreciate being called "stupid"... i figured you had some sort of power role, b/c of your hints, but i didn't know it was THAT powerful...

secondly, why would you waste your 1x resurrection powers on a vanilla townie?

thirdly, sounds like a nice way to set up a cult win... only recruit one member so nobody suspects you...not enough to warrant a vote, but i will definitely

IGMEOY: Blackberry & Fritzler
zu_Faul
zu_Faul
Mafia Scum
zu_Faul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:25 am

Post by zu_Faul »

Hmhm... don't know what to make out of it... Illumina, have you got any results? Or did you hide?
If got a... unconventional solution to the problem above... if Blackberry really only is townie, couldn't we jsut lynch him? If he is cult leader, we would see, if he is town, we don't lose much. But we don't have the chance of lynching scum...
I'll wait with my vote until more checked in. Espacially Gonzo.
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman
I never think
Flying Dutchman
I never think
I never think

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:27 am

Post by Flying Dutchman »

Vote: InHim

A LOT of the resurrections I've seen were not pro-town in any way.... The most occuring is a cult-like player who can resurrect players to join him as zombies.... You should know this.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:04 am

Post by Fritzler »

LyingBrian wrote:
Blackberry wrote:OMG, you guys are soo stupid. Especially LyingBrian!!

this post bothers me, but i'm not sure what i think about it...

first off, Blackberry, i do not appreciate being called "stupid"... i figured you had some sort of power role, b/c of your hints, but i didn't know it was THAT powerful...

secondly, why would you waste your 1x resurrection powers on a vanilla townie?

thirdly, sounds like a nice way to set up a cult win... only recruit one member so nobody suspects you...not enough to warrant a vote, but i will definitely

IGMEOY: Blackberry & Fritzler
Or you know, I could have gotten the same role. :roll:
d8P
d8P
The "I told you so" guy
d8P
The "I told you so" guy
The "I told you so" guy

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:12 am

Post by d8P »

Waiting on Illumina.

Vote lyingbrian
, though. What was that fos about yesterday?
[size=75]-POST NO BULLS-[/size]
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:45 am

Post by LyingBrian »

@d8P

schtick... almost a BabyJesus style...
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:00 am

Post by StevieT92 »

Vote: LyingBrian
You were a little too certain about Fritzler, and just generally seem very scummy.
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:07 am

Post by LyingBrian »

yes i was certain about Fritzler... i was certain that it was better to lynch a vanilla townie than to continue trying to find scum w/ the "bandwagon & claim" approach... i think BabyJesus would agree...

the 1st Day vote is always a tough one to churn out, just b/c there is so little information... if you want to lynch me b/c i wanted to protect the power roles, go right ahead!
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:09 am

Post by Fritzler »

We will.
Surfs up dude.
Illumina
Illumina
Goon
Illumina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:22 am

Post by Illumina »

I hid last night, so my role could be tested. No new information here.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”