Convict's Revenge!! Game Over (Convict Wins!)

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:47 am

Post by xvart »

/confirm.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:55 am

Post by xvart »

Cool. I can post in this game (I'm having trouble in some of my other games). Is there anything specifically preventing us from using votes and the like to start the game. I realize they won't matter yet but it might be best to go ahead and get this party started and then we can just shift over our votes once the day starts.

A question, though. So someone who went into a different room and then came back to the lobby would still be able to see whatever else they people in the other room are talking about, right? Voting is going to be a little strange with some of it going on in the QTs, so we might want to keep a public tally if someone votes in the QTs.
Of course, if we don't know what specific rooms people go to I imagine it would be possible for scum to load up in a room by themselves and kill off some people that way.
Forgot that movement is publicly declared and POE would easily figure out who was in what room.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by xvart »

Sounds like a thief scum role to me.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:26 am

Post by xvart »

Faraday, 83 wrote:
xvart wrote:Sounds like a thief scum role to me.
Why? Surely a scum thief would prefer to keep this sort of information to themselves?
It was really only a joke (to him) because my only experience with chesskid was in SWNIII and I was convinced he was scum based on some bad reasoning and a little not-so-bad reasoning.

Although I agree with only voting in the main thread, I don't see the feasibility of voting only in the main thread since switching rooms is sort of a process especially if a player wants to go immediately back to the other room. I guess a good question would be if there is going to be a list on the first post or something like that showing who is where.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:27 am

Post by xvart »

I saw all the lurkers below deck: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U50hqJS2ock&t=0m9s
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:59 am

Post by xvart »

For never confirming or posting during N0:

VOTE: populartajo
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:05 am

Post by xvart »

Where were you Guderian? I thought we all started in the lobby?
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by xvart »

Guderian, 154 wrote:xvart, where I started pertains to my role.
Okay. I thought I read a DN post somewhere that said everyone started in the lobby; but maybe I was just confused with the pre-game chatter.
TheLonging, 161 wrote:did xvart/almaster shoot IS?

Either way I am going to withhold my shot, I was gonna shoot almaster but I don't think we need to overkill on D1.
Why would you assume that I did it? And it wasn't me. And why were you going to shoot Almaster?
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:41 am

Post by xvart »

Mr. Flay wrote:So, Notoriety makes me think it might be useful for everyone to claim Role Name now (is that allowed by the no-paraphrase rule?). Maybe I'm missing something, but having the ability to pick a different name after your real one is exposed is a big advantage for scum.
Flay - I just looked back at the rules and I guess it is a little ambiguous, but I assumed when someone's notoriety is raised above the threshold the announcement "xvart is Joe Blow the poop scooper" instead of "you know that Joe Blow the poop scooper is in the game."

Also, is there any pro-town reason to not claim a daykill target (regardless of the flip). I think it would be advantageous to claim daykill targets because, from my perspective, anyone that gets notarized better be able to explain where the 6+ points came from.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:27 am

Post by xvart »

Guderian, 201 wrote:Some people have yet to post in here after day start. Why? (prod needed?)

curiouskarmadog
mikeburnfire
They could be in a different room, but I'm guessing probably not in the room you were in.
curiouskarmadog, 205 wrote:seems to me that you know good and well what this is about....why are you acting like you dont?
I agree. Also, his post about not knowing the town destination while he quoted the ruleset post that says the ship is currently headed towards the town destination should go hand in hand with each other if you are town aligned and are headed to the town planet.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Guderian

I think we should discuss announcing that you are leaving the public room. It will help keep track of who is here and will also prevent people from lying about being absent from the game and instead in a "room" with nobody else in it. I don't think it is necessary to announce where you are going or why, but having a count of who is actually in the public room (where most of the game is likely to be played) will be beneficial to us. For example, we could possibly conclude that Guderian was not responsible for the IS kill because he presumably wasn't in the public room at the time.

I also think that in the first post coming back from another room the first line should be "I have entered the lobby" or something to that effect. It will be easier to read ISOs instead of having to cross check against the mod's posting.
AlmasterGM, 214 wrote:Nice lovely post with no actual content in it. chesskid also has yet to post content, but he's worse than xvart because he's making way more noise.
Do you think that town daykillers should not claim their dead bodies? And how is my comment to Flay not content? Especially since you disapprove of the idea. Or maybe a better question would be is do you think your post has more content than mine?
AlmasterGM, 214 wrote:I don't like the Flay nameclaim idea. I see downsides and no benefits.
What are the downsides?
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:34 am

Post by xvart »

chesskid3 wrote:You can kill anyone from any room. I asked. RTFT.
Okay then, sorry I missed that bit. For
my
our
sanity, I think it would still be beneficial to announce when leaving and when returning.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:10 am

Post by xvart »

chesskid3, 243 wrote:Well i asked and I can't leave the lobby so uh I don't really care.
The other point is that everyone will be able to identify if someone is not here. It will prevent us from going into discussion about lurkers and whether or not someone is lurking or mysteriously went into another room (unless someone from that room comes back and says "oh yeah, so-and-so is in the boiler room yammering").
Mod: can someone who has access to a room discuss what is going on in that room if they are not in it? (for example, if I had access to the hypothetical boiler room and could read the QT could I say in the public room that chesskid is in the boiler room talking right now?).

~I thought about it and decided that you are allowed to tell the lobby who is in other rooms that you can see but you are not allowed to discuss what they are talking about unless you were a part of the conversation.~

Guderian, 244 wrote:What I wonder, though, is if xvart expressed such suspicion of Alamaster, why he plonked a vote on me.
I wasn't really that suspicious of Alamaster because of his comment to me. I thought it was a flawed observation and it was an annoying throw away comment that could be considered scummy. It wasn't a red flag for scum.
Guderian, 244 wrote:
xvart wrote:I agree. Also, his post about not knowing the town destination while he quoted the ruleset post that says the ship is currently headed towards the town destination should go hand in hand with each other if you are town aligned and are headed to the town planet.
Which I'm not sure is indicative of anything, and isn't even how it panned out. Would you mind elaborating?
You quoted the rule post where it said the ship was headed toward a town destination. You say you don't know where the destination is. If town you would know what the town destination is, therefore you could substitute in the destination in your role pm for the ship is headed for the town destination. I just went back and looked and you were the first to say in thread what the town destination was so my argument is now moot because it is more a case of not putting two and two together or not thinking through your post before posting instead of not having knowledge of the town destination. If you are scum, you would have known the town destination anyway (to produce it first) so my argument has no bearing on scum motives/knowledge base.
Guderian, 264 wrote:Xvart:
1. Did you kill internet stranger?
2. Can you access any other rooms?
  1. No
  2. Explain to me the town motivation for claiming if I have access to other rooms and then I'll consider answering. Until that point, I see no good reason to reveal anything about my role or abilities.
Why are you so interested in room mechanics and information?
Guderian, 264 wrote:Whoever shot Almaster should come forward. They are pretty much confirmed town at this point, baring 2 scum groups or more. (which seems unlikely)
Why does it seem unlikely that there is more then one scum group?
Guderian, 247 wrote:xvart did you shoot Internet Stranger?
I shot neither Internet Stranger nor Alamaster.

So while my original reason for voting you is moot your actions since are still scummy. Your constant prodding at room locations, people who have access, etc. is strange. I don't know if it is suspicious or curiosity killing the cat at this juncture, but I think it is enough to stick with my vote on you. Hell, for all I know you could be a SK who needs to kill at least one person in each room so you are fishing out targets. Additionally, your comment on it being unlikely that there is more than one scumgroup is highly suspect. The only possible way to think this (at this juncture) is if you know the size of the single scum group not being conducive to having another scum group because there has been no actions other than daykills which give no indication of number of scum groups outside of there being at least one (Alamaster's).
populartajo, 261 wrote:
almaster wrote:I've never played with chesskid so I don't get all the hate.
wat, how dont you get it if you have never played with him?
What kind of throw away comment is this?
chesskid3, 265 wrote:No, Guderian, the problem with you claiming the ships town destination and trying to use it to clear yourself is that is what scum with fakeclaim would do.
Actually, I'm thinking that the scum wouldn't know what the destination is because otherwise it would probably be in the initial post instead of "the destination is headed for town" but that is mod-WIFOM.
Guderian, 275 wrote:I think xvart is scum (though not only for his actions), flameaxe is on point and tajo is rather netural.
What else is there to go on other than my actions?
Mr. Flay, 281 wrote:Also, Almaster's flip makes me think we might be dealing with a Smalltown setup. In which case, claims are going to be even more suspect than usual. Hunt on scumminess, not role, folks.
What is a Smalltown setup? Is it as described on the wiki?
PoisonIvy, 285 wrote:Fecking idiots. Ive got work in like half an hour and LEFT MY LUNCH BEHIND ME IN THE CAFE BELOW >( to come up and stop this faggotry. Guderian is likely town so any town votes there are wasted. ALSO apart from me he's pretty much acted independantly and spoken with reason which alot ALOT of people seem to be devoid of. And since WHEN did bussing in the RVS become international symbol for scum? Albeit im not ruling out the possibility but i repeat Guderian is town and unless something was said i can really see this lynch going through.

The captains dead btw. He was in my room with a blank screen. Under a search of my room i found the tape. The whole purpose of the tape is to say that the convict/s do not yet have control of the ship and as we know specific game rule #5 town starts with control. More explanations at 9/9.30 depending on the weather and how many times i fall on my ass but please not votie votie bang bang til i come back.
What is with the sensationalism? Is Guderian really that close to being lynched while you are gone (or anytime in the near future)? He had five votes at the time of your post. Also, was he in your room at the time of his death? As in you found his body laying there?
Last edited by DeathNote on Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by xvart »

PoisonIvy, 308 wrote:
Xvart.
Also, his post about not knowing the town destination while he quoted the ruleset post that says the ship is currently headed towards the town destination should go hand in hand with each other if you are town aligned and are headed to the town planet.
The ruleset says we are heading toward Vaabi? I dont think so.... So mute point. You overlook the fact Guderian was the first to out his planet destination. Which matches my destination. Where are you headed Xvart?
Actually, that's pretty much exactly what I said in my next post. Did you miss that?
PoisonIvy, 308 wrote:Xvart. If its not clear im barning. I do not want someone who is generally quite sane who i can bounce ideas off to be lynched for stupid reasoning nor for a scumdriven wagon. I consider him OBV TOWN and Im content there's at least 1scum on his wagon. Yes. I walked into my room and the captain was there. Quite dead.
I'm not following this post. Barning? Regardless, he had what? Five or six votes so barely half way to lynch six days into the game. I think your concern with the immediate threat of lynch was unjustified. Please elaborate on Guderian's OBV TOWN-ness as "he is the only one speaking sense" doesn't really make a compelling town case.

Also, what were referencing here and bussing?
PoisonIvy, 285 wrote:And since WHEN did bussing in the RVS become international symbol for scum? Albeit im not ruling out the possibility but i repeat Guderian is town and unless something was said i can really see this lynch going through.
I scanned back the pages before and didn't see a conversation about bussing; but by definition, bussing is something only scum do, so if someone is actually bussing in the RVS it is an international symbol for scum. The problem is you won't know if it is bussing until after the RVS ends and flips. So please elaborate on this.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:37 pm

Post by xvart »

PoisonIvy, 330 wrote:
Xvart
Yah you clear it up but you still hold your vote on Guderian who has been vocally curious about the rooms and mechanics, and i have to say so am i. But this imho does not warrant a vote. PS. You've never seen a wagon gain rapid velocity after a few running votes? My "SENSATIONALISM :D " Comes from the fact i'd rather not see him lynched atm so FUUUUU.
Among other things that I am suspicious of Guderian for. You never answered if you didn't read my post when accusing me of something I had already detailed out why I withdrew that suspicion. And great, you would rather not see a wagon on him. Apparently at the time six people disagreed so FUUUUU. I'm not going to change my vocality because you think Guderian has been exhibiting some undescribed obv town tells.

It's also funny that you and Guderian are so curious about other people and their possible room movement when you two have been the most active (I think) in moving rooms.
PoisonIvy, 330 wrote:Re: bussing = interenational symbol for scum, maybe i didnt phrase that right. I was in a game a while ago where everyone more or less stuck to Mafia theory and if person A done this and flipped scum the person G was scum because they voted person A RVS. And just a loada shite i really dont want to revive this game.
Again, great. I hope that works out for you. How did whatever game you are talking about turn out?

I'll also note you say something later in the post about evading questions being scummy when you did not answer my one specific question to you.
mikeburnfire wrote:Bad news guys. There aren't any restrooms on this ship.
I've just been taking a slash off the side of the ship. Hope that is okay with everyone.
PoisonIvy, 339 wrote:lol. firstly. Yay((scanner))!! and rofl. at MBF. What if you have an en suite though? :P

Secondly. Xvart. Please tell me you are not anti town? The fact you have a weapon does not necessarily mean you are anti town im assuming. Nor does it necessarily mean you has killed yet. As you said earlier, you did not kill Internet Stranger or AlmasterGM. Im willing to be proved wrong however.

Im still however happy with my Katsuki vote. I think your scum. Why push me to say why i think chesskid3 is town? Its an opinion. Nothing more, nothing less. Your refusal to answer why you were pushing this is scummy. You will not give any attempt at a response instead you are just trying to sweep me under the carpet. No?
Super scummy post. Please tell you I am not anti-town? What does that even mean and what do you expect me to say? Under your assumption that I have a weapon would that include being town with a weapon and killing someone town aligned when I was trying to kill someone scum? And way to straddle the fence on me and the IS/Alamaster kills. I obviously didn't kill Alamaster or else I would have claimed it, as has already been said whoever did it would get some serious town points by claiming it (unless there is some notoriety town benefit to not claiming which I don't think but haven't thought too much about).
Midnight's Sorrow, 343 wrote:Because, you know, he might have just started with an item or picked up one during the course of the game...
Well, truth be told, I haven't left the lobby as all my posting has been here and you haven't seen a "xvart has entered the lobby." So since I scanned "yes" from an outsider perspective I either started with an item/weapon, picked one up somewhere, or I cooked one up somewhere along the way; in this case the second two are ruled out (unless I'm some sort of inventor or variant).

In not-so full disclosure I will confirm that I do have at least one item, at least one weapon, or some combination of the two; so Gud's scanner does work as he describes it.
Mr. Flay, 344 wrote:Ivy: Why do you think xvart has a weapon? Reread Guderian's post again; he said the scanner detects items, whether they are killing weapons or not.
I read it as it scans for items and/or weapons (but I agree that there is some punctuation confusion), as if someone had another scanner and they scanned Gud he would yield a positive "yes" even if he doesn't have a weapon. And thanks for the info on Smalltown setup.
PoisonIvy, 349 wrote:Big whoops on my part. Admittedly i did not read that right. Apologies xvart.
No worries. The good thing that came of it is I now know you are more interested in weapons and killing as opposed to items. Are you worried that I'm going to kill one of your buddies?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: PoisonIvy
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:29 am

Post by xvart »

PoisonIvy, 383 wrote:Still awaiting xvart's explanation but work has me flat out.
My explanation for what? Do you have me on ignore or something and don't see my posts?
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by xvart »

Poison Ivy? Hello?
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:30 am

Post by xvart »

PoisonIvy, 481 wrote:Xvart. My presence has gone noticed?
Well, you made a big point of waiting on an explanation from me for something I had no idea I was supposed to be explaining:
xvart, ISO14 wrote:
PoisonIvy, 383 wrote:Still awaiting xvart's explanation but work has me flat out.
My explanation for what? Do you have me on ignore or something and don't see my posts?
But you are further ignoring me and not responding to anything I am saying even though you launched into some misguided attack on me. I've asked at least a couple different times about this specific thing:
You also never answered my question about you dodging my question:
xvart, ISO12 wrote:Actually, that's pretty much exactly what I said in my next post. Did you miss that?
xvart, ISO13 wrote:You never answered if you didn't read my post when accusing me of something I had already detailed out why I withdrew that suspicion.
What is the deal?

Gud - why didn't you claim your kills at the time?
Also, why did you not change your vote to Faraday when you realized your mistake in 507?
And why did you kill MBF when you thought Faraday was scum?
Did you use a different weapon type for each kill?
Guderian, 541 wrote:I shot kitoari and gain some notoriety through other ways not yet made clear to me.
I can confirm that Guderian has received at least one notoriety point outside of him killing someone. I'm not going to go into any details or expand on this further right now.

My problem with name claiming is it is a complete waste of time debating whether or not we should do it. See GoT mini theme game run by Faraday. Kinetic fostered this notion that it was a great idea and we wasted an entire day discussing the virtues and problems of name claiming. So either we do it or we don't, but we don't waste time discussing it. Since we now know the notority reveals are attributed to a specific player then I see how we might catch a liar. The people that don't want to claim probably are like Faraday who have specific information about someone else or know that someone has specific information about them.

I'm fine with name claiming.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #17) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:57 pm

Post by xvart »

Faraday, that's fine. I'm probably misreading the post but I was just trying to follow his thought process. I thought he said you were scum, not MBF whom he had voted and then killed.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:07 am

Post by xvart »

Katsuki wrote:I don't see where you said it. Mind pointing it out?
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p2697774
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:17 pm

Post by xvart »

I forgot the vote count had been reset.

I understand Gud's thinking with at least one scum being able to get into every room but that sort of speculation at this time does little to dissuade me from her scumminess. Seriously, the dodging is getting ridiculous, and she even said herself that dodging questions is a scumtell.
PoisonIvy, 383 wrote:Not going into too much detail on things to light yet. Still awaiting xvart's explanation but work has me flat out. Been called in AGAIN for tomorrow aka my former day off. :( Now working everyday til Stephens day (26th). Stephens day is my friends traditional ALL OUT BOOZE DAY. But I will however continue to check in.
As far as I can tell she never went into detail on things yet like she said, unless she was overstating her observations to begin with. Also, she's waiting on an explanation from me (before going into more detail?) about something I don't know that I'm supposed to be explaining and then continues to not clarify when directly asked.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:53 am

Post by xvart »

Guderian - the thing that is hanging me up is why you waited until you were already outted to claim your kills?
Guderian, ISO18 wrote:Town day killers should definitely claim their kills.
Guderian, ISO 20 wrote:Whoever shot Almaster should come forward. They are pretty much confirmed town at this point, baring 2 scum groups or more. (which seems unlikely)
I find these events highly suspicious but your Kitaori kill has not been counter claimed so I can't see you being scum unless another faction flips. Regardless, I would still like to know your thinking since we have a lot of deaths and not so many claims.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:05 am

Post by xvart »

Guderian, 621 wrote:I claimed my kills as soon as I made the second one. I don't see how this is a contradiction. Check the time after deathnotes post of me being revealed.
But why did you wait to claim after the first kill? Unless I have forgotten it, you are the only person that has claimed any kills and that leaves four unclaimed kills (one is highly likely to be attributed to a scum kill). I want to know your thinking so we can start figuring out why the others have not been claimed. I think someone said that CKD was a scum kill but I am not necessarily convinced due to other pro-town players (in my opinion) at that time during the game. Especially since you said, at least twice, that players should claim their kills.

I think you are town, but the only ways you might be scum are if:
  • There are two scum teams; or
  • TSQ/kitoari was so suspicious and probably going to be lynched so you shot him for town cred.
The Dead:

The captain maybe?

4. Internet Stranger- Xi, The Pilot
- Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:48 pm -
Unclaimed

6. AlmasterGM- James Ridel, The Technician
- Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:37 pm -
Unclaimed

1. Mr. Flay- Dr. Michele Ortega, The Medical Officer
- Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:02 pm -
probScum kill

14. curiouskarmadog- Phane, The Head Engineer
- Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:30 pm -
Unclaimed

8. Kitoari
Thestatusquo
- Deacon Thomas, The Leader
- Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:14 pm -
Guderian

17. mikeburnfire- Christos Velotropolus, The Mechanic
- Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:19 pm -
Guderian

Based on the reveal time stamps the only likely kill from someone that might have died prior to claiming is if CKD killed Mr. Flay.

I'm also not liking Katsuki's push on Guderian and leiskyrie, especially considering how she apparently knew why leiskyrie would have a reason for not posting but cast suspicion there anyways. The only justified voting on Guderian at this point is based on pure speculation or circumstantial evidence; which is not enough to lynch right now.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by xvart »

Hey Vezok - who do you think is scum?
Leiskyrie, 639 wrote:Kat, stop spewing bullshit. I will not bring in RL stuff, but I have been V/LA. I have you pegged as town so I'll stop at that. If you could post an actual case on me rather than saying something like "town lei does not play like this", I will respond.
Where do get a town read on Kat, especially since you seem to think Kat is pushing a "bullshit" case?
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by xvart »

Also, this thread needs moar PoisonIvy...
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:04 am

Post by xvart »

chesskid3, 667 wrote:PoisonIvy needs bullets too.
Seriously. I think I know more about her social life, work schedule, and drinking habits than anything game related.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #25) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:06 am

Post by xvart »

PoisonIvy, ISO 44, December 29, 2010 wrote:HAIIII GUISE!!! Its coming up to my annual booze new years so expect input to be sevrely disadvantaged at that stage...... or drunken.

Flameaxe sez

"What exactly are you expecting to accomplish from asking this (which you haven't actually asked me in the first place, so don't even fucking start about how I haven't answered)? I'll answer for you: There is nowhere for that line of questioning to go."

That's not an answer. Isnt it just easier to say "I am town" like most people? o.0 instead you go turn it all into a grudge like. :( i expect my opinion to hearing you out change is what i expect.
You're boring me now.

I get gut feelings and go with them. Your unrelenting, and generally i dont see what it was about guderian that has made you vote him in comparision to anyone else. If you want me to read, dont write a wall. Simple bullet points suffice instead of making my eyes bleed. *and if there was an emo emoticon here i'd for certz use it*

Guderian

re-read the game specific rules regarding noteriety.

Xvart

Sorry i thought i covered that. But will reread and recompile an answer tomorrow. Night shift at nine. So my pardonings for that i hopes.

Re general aspects of the game ie. name claims

Im not pushed either way but leaning to Mmno!

~Ivy.
PoisonIvy, ISO 45 wrote:
vez

Why do you need to know what strong willed is? Surely if it's in your role pm then you could hypothetically pm the mod if you needed to know?

~14 works of work. broken sleep thanks to Rihanna from the flatmates room. Be back properly....... uh............. 1st of January. Getting my drink on from tomorrow~
PoisonIvy, ISO 46 wrote:Im am just off work and consider myself to still be pretty damn LOADED from last night. Happy belated New Year!!! :D

But am off work til 6pm tomorrow i hope to have something substantial by then.

~Ivy.
PoisonIvy, ISO 47 wrote:Im drunkuie. I succumbed to the beer..... :( My bad. Tomoorow tomorroe. Brasseye is on atm. XD lol.

DGB. You are voting Guderian? Why i thought you said you were getting quite the town vibe from him? Anyone who lynches him i will hunt as sheer belief they are scum. I want every person to make a list of reasons WHY they are voting him and conclusively you should all realise your idiocy. LAAAAAAAAAV.

PS. claiming strong/weakwilled only gives the scum information. I am very against it and not claiming either way. Even were it to result in death. Ew......77

PPS. Am aware Vez has claimed, like i said im hoping to read tomorrow before work if not in the two days after and i am SWITCHING MY GOD DAMN FONE OFF.

G'night.

~IVY.
PoisonIvy, ISO 48 wrote:K kids. Ivy's here.

Soz DGB i just read of BV's V.C. and was like HUH????

But anyway. My work hours have been fucked with ((AGAIN!!)) but i will make a return sometime after 9o'clock tonight. Ill do a read up then and post any thoughts (/replies) which i know you'll be expecting with great anticip.......ation....... :shock: lol. only mucking about! But yah, ill be reading when i gets home. Lav!!
PoisonIvy, ISO 49 wrote:Oh whist the pair of you. lol. But seriously, if i didnt interject on some occasions the scum finger would be out..... or i would be replaced. And neither am i keen on. :( On the life note though. Home from s*it at work. Phone is away. And im off tomorrow. 5th attempt to watch Scarface has failed. Thus im taking it as a sign and here i are.

Re-reading.

~Ivy.
Don't forget her nonsense about commenting on something later when she never did because she was waiting on an explanation from me on something she never asked me to explain and has yet to clarify when asked repeatedly. Seriously, I only asked her what I needed to explain on December 24th.

More PoisonIvy votes PLZ.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (isolation #26) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:32 am

Post by xvart »

Okay. I guess she is the only realistic option.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Leiskyrie
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by xvart »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Katsuki
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #28) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:16 am

Post by xvart »

So my school just upgraded to this new wireless internet thing and I shouldn't be having a problem but I seem to be. Every five minutes it asks me to reinstall my security key even though I already have. Anyways, my internet access is going to be spotty (hopefully only through tomorrow when the IT office opens up). Anyways, I'll see how far I can get before I get shut down again after I post in my other games.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #29) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:24 am

Post by xvart »

Midnight's Sorrow, 735 wrote:But it seems I was played like a lute- but at least I used the abilities on people I though were scum, (or tried too in the case of FlameAxe)

Oh well. -shrug-

Vote: FlameAxe
Wait, what do you mean tried to? You killed Seraphim but didn't get a result on Flameaxe? Why are you voting Flameaxe now?
PoisonIvy wrote:Leiskryie. You say you can monitor every room? So...... hypothetically, you could see the conversations in whatever particular room? Sorry. I know that question is kinda intrusive but i am curious and going back on something that has been forgotten about.

MS. I dont get what your trying to sell about Flameaxe? :S
PS. Flay was a dumb hit. :( In fact if you hadnt claimed to kill IS id say you were were cert scum. And you still could be scum mind you because of IS's sheer vocal force as a player. Get him out of the way with? What happened to announcing if you were going to shoot anyone? I thought that would have been the best port of call? No?
Imagine my surprise at PI's entrance back into the game and still not responding to me...

I'm withholding my vote for now until MS answers my questions above. Something isn't right, but nobody has counterclaimed MS's AGM kill.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:22 am

Post by xvart »

Guderian, 734 wrote:Why did MS gain notoriety when Leiysk wasn't lynched/killed? Doesn't matter. Scum name/ play. Die die die.

Vote Midnight Sorrow
Unless Leiysk lied about her role and actually had an action that could instantly raise notority and she submitted the action when she thought she was going to be lynched and never withdrew it.
Midnight's Sorrow, 739 wrote:@Xvart

Did you not read my post?
Ooohh. I get it now. Since Leisy was going to raise your notoriety you went ahead and submitted your actions because you wouldn't have been able to do so the next day. Sorry for my confusion.
PoisonIvy, 745 wrote:Leiskyrie. Forget what i said. I have no real business with you except for your explanation of why it is you are not allowed on the ship.....? one would think you would have addressed this in your roleclaim.

Guderian is allowed on the ship. His plus 1 noteriety was from me checking his pass.
Hello PoisonIvy, let me introduce myself. I'm xvart. I'm not sure if we've met before or not but I have a few questions for you. Lucky for you, they are pretty much all the same question:
Spoiler: Questions for PoisonIvy
xvart, 417, December 24, 2010 wrote:
xvart, 480 wrote:Poison Ivy? Hello?
xvart, 571 wrote:
PoisonIvy, 481 wrote:Xvart. My presence has gone noticed?
Well, you made a big point of waiting on an explanation from me for something I had no idea I was supposed to be explaining:
xvart, ISO14 wrote:
But you are further ignoring me and not responding to anything I am saying even though you launched into some misguided attack on me. I've asked at least a couple different times about this specific thing:
You also never answered my question about you dodging my question:
xvart, ISO12 wrote:Actually, that's pretty much exactly what I said in my next post. Did you miss that?
xvart, ISO13 wrote:You never answered if you didn't read my post when accusing me of something I had already detailed out why I withdrew that suspicion.
What is the deal?
xvart, 593 wrote:
PoisonIvy, 383 wrote:Not going into too much detail on things to light yet. Still awaiting xvart's explanation but work has me flat out. Been called in AGAIN for tomorrow aka my former day off. :( Now working everyday til Stephens day (26th). Stephens day is my friends traditional ALL OUT BOOZE DAY. But I will however continue to check in.
As far as I can tell she never went into detail on things yet like she said, unless she was overstating her observations to begin with. Also, she's waiting on an explanation from me (before going into more detail?) about something I don't know that I'm supposed to be explaining and then continues to not clarify when directly asked.
xvart, 682 wrote:Don't forget her nonsense about commenting on something later when she never did because she was waiting on an explanation from me on something she never asked me to explain and has yet to clarify when asked repeatedly. Seriously, I only asked her what I needed to explain on December 24th.
xvart, 738 wrote:Imagine my surprise at PI's entrance back into the game and still not responding to me...

Leiskyrie
- what is your notoriety at the current time, and do you have an unexplained notoriety point that could be attributed to PI checking your pass?
PoisonIvy wrote:
Unvote, Vote Leiskryie
This is my decision and dont follow up with your own vote unless you really think Leiskryie is srsly scum. Like i said i need to do reading. Or ye guys could scumhunt within yourselves. Ill be rechecking my room too depending if there are any results from the lobby search.
Wtf kind of a post is this? Why the "advice" on not following your vote unless we think she is srsly scum? Isn't that kind of obvious scumhunting 101?
vezokpiraka, 757 wrote:You say you guys lost your ID right?

I wonder what that means.
Vezok - who do you think is scum? Did you roleblock anyone last night?
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:57 am

Post by xvart »

Vezok - Instant night. Whatever, same thing.

DGB and Vezok - good. Let's get a wagon going.

I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:42 pm

Post by xvart »

PoisonIvy, 775 wrote:Xvart. Hi. I remember meeting you, but i have little time to reread. For reasons ive been told bother people and are unimportant. Quote walls annoy me so please just state what it is that bothers you so about me?
Are you serious? It wasn't even a quote wall but rather quoting myself the six times I've asked you the same question. You've told me on several occasions that you would get back to me. First of all, for the people who desire a mini-case synopsis, let me direct you to this post (339) where PoisonIvy calls out Katsuki as scummy for not answering a question.

Second, post 383. PoisonIvy says she isn't going to go into details on something and is awaiting a response from me. A response on what? I don't know. Was her withholding details contingent on me responding to something she never asked me? Or was it just trying to paint me under the same scummy light of not responding like she did to Katsuki? I've asked on at least six different occasions for her to clarify this post (the first being on December 24) to no avail. Once, she even said she "though [she'd] covered that" and that she would reread and compile an answer "tomorrow" (that would have been December 30 when the answer was due).

So, PoisonIvy. Since you think dodging questions is a scumtell what does that say about you and your stonewalling me since December 24? Are you scum? Or were you just throwing shit around on Katsuki earlier and then again on me with whatever explanation you were seeking?
If you were seeking an explanation from me and I obviously never gave you one what does that say about why you were waiting on me in the first place?
To me that says you are just bullshitting in an attempt to look like you are scumhunting.

I'll have to go back and look at her claimed abilities but I remember the first time I read it there was something that didn't sit right with me or something I didn't believe.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:20 am

Post by xvart »

Faraday wrote:xvart why don't you have your id, yeah, fuck subtelty.
I didn't even know I had an ID to begin with and I never got a message that I stopped having it my possession. Nothing in my role pm says anything about having an ID or needing an ID. Was the next post at me or DGB having their ID on D1. I assume me?
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:47 am

Post by xvart »

chesskid3, 826 wrote:xvart
are you crew
or passenger?
From a game mechanics point of view it doesn't specifically say, but from my role name I am fairly confident that I am a member of the crew.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:42 am

Post by xvart »

I suppose I do have an item, but I cannot actively use it. For the sake of argument, do you know what the item is? Does it start with the letter either the letter K, L, or M?
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:45 am

Post by xvart »

TL - who are you talking to?
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by xvart »

PoisonIvy wrote:Guderian is allowed on the ship. His plus 1 noteriety was from me checking his pass.
Can you check your sent box pm that you sent the mod and tell me what day and time you checked Guderian's pass? Have you checked anyone else's pass?
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by xvart »

Guderian - can you also check your sent pm box and tell me the date and time you sent the pm to scan me D1?
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (isolation #39) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by xvart »

PoisonIvy, 846 wrote:I checked on Dec 19th. 8.39PM. I assume this has something to do with Faradays's idea of your item. Which is why im disclosing this and thinking....
I was asking because this was not what I thought Guderian got his extra notoriety for. I will check this back with what I have and post later.
PoisonIvy, 862 wrote:While we still have a chance, yes. Tajo's impossible to get any sort of read from and thus having him in lylo would be bad for town were he town and breathing in comparision to active scum. If he's scum regardless then SWEEEEEEET. lol "just cause he might be bad at lylo" You WANT someone who is bad at lylo IN LYLO??? Doesnt sound very town friendly to me. Ive ruled out TL, faraday, guderian and DGB of being the scum.
Do you have other game experience with tajo? The reason I ask is because your post reads to me that you do, but I could be wrong; and then the question begs if you felt this way why are you just now pushing it?

However, whoever it was brought up an interesting point about two town roleblockers. Despite him not doing much of anything, I had a town read on Vezok because of his blantant role claiming day one, which I've seen him do as town. In Succession mafia he basically claimed D1 that he was a doctor type role that prevented cult recruiting (in less words of course) which is a pretty powerful role, but it was still pretty obvious once you had a little context. Two town RBers doesn't seem likely, unless there was a balance issue with the massive day killing killing town and the double RBer was to balance the scum down...
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (isolation #40) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:48 am

Post by xvart »

PoisonIvy wrote:Xvart. I played with him as Snow White in Flash Mafia. But thats beside the point. If your lurking, do not give input, thoughts and ideas then stacked against 2alternative players who have been doing so and establishing and exchanging viewpoints, chances are the hypothetical town lurker would typically be lynched. To me this seems like common sense.
My point was that I couldn't tell if you had past experience with tajo and based on those experiences he could be considered a policy lynch or if it was just observations in this game. However, I don't see why you weren't pushing this yesterday or even earlier today. It seemed that it almost came out of nowhere, but the scum motivation behind that can only be self serving because it came at a time when the game was somewhat stalling, there weren't really any bandwagons going (so it couldn't be a counter bandwagon) and almost right after a few people had said you were scum. Plus, the whole "even if he is town he is a liability" just stinks to me, especially since you had yet to mention this.

Further scum motivation, in light of your jump to Bristep, is that you were saving yourself (after the straw poll opinions of you being scum) to either an easy lurker wagon, and the benefit of him flipping scum would score you town points, and then jumping to bristep... Your scum flip doesn't necessarily imply tajo is scum, but I think his scum flip will be the nail in your coffin.

However, I agree with the recent observations about tajo's posts and especially TLs; so I am willing to switch votes once we get a votecount.
I only read quote walls.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”