Reckamonic's Ocarina of Time Mafia..OVER! Was Hyrule saved?

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #3350 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Because it is you who made the read ^_^
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3351 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by DTMaster »

1. Beefster. I'm going to go very, very, very, very slowly for you to comprehend how I know the shift was in the game and how your theory is full of crap because it's unlikely.

a. BE was the Cukoo killer because of the following posts made by Dramonic. THIS IS MOD CONFIRMED INFORMATION DONE THROUGH FLAVOUR YOU IDIOT.

Reckamonic wrote:
Again, the moon begins to rise before the citizen of Hyrule can make a decision. After countless hours of deliberation, a verdict finally falls.

The townpeople slowly form a circle around the one you've agreed as a group is the most likely to be behind the trouble brewing in Hyrule.

His dark, black eyes, his red crest, his blue feathers...

Yes, together, they've establish that of all the evil forces that could remain in this land, the most dangerous one is quite obviously Cojiro the blue Cucco.

He doesn't put up any defense as a gigantic hand tightens around his neck. The second before his spine is snapped in half, he shoots a final "Cucco".

In the giant's other hand, an egg hatches in response to the call. The small cucco inside responds with a shrieking cluck. Instantly, the white fowls are upon Biggoron, attacking every inch of rocky flesh, plucking at his eyes, sinking their talons in whatever they can grab. Before anyone can do anything, the giant falls to his knees, his body covered in coutless wounds.

Of course, the chicken was a mostly innocent bystander in this complete mess. The same can be said for the gentle Giant. All he wanted to do was help everybody by giving them strange and special items.

Blooderection [COJIRO],
Secret Cucco Caller AKA Post-Powered Redirector Compulsive Vigilante Vote-stealer
, lynched day 2
JMJ3000 [BIGGORON],
One-Shot Unlynchable Blind Inventor
, mauled to death day 2

It is now night 2. Deadline is 72 hours from this post
Compare it to the vote steal
Reckamonic wrote:
You'd think people would learn from previous experiences...
Anyways, you continue to toss around ideas about who could be the villains in Hyrule so that you can finally get a night of rest, even though it isn't even 9 AM yet. The bickering is incessant, but suddenly everyone stops talking.

There's a Cucco just staring at everyone.

"Hey guys, I think one of the Cuccos got lost!"
"Isn't it cute, here chicky chicky!"
"Don't taunt the chicken, it's dangerous!"

And that last person is kinda right. After staring intensely at each of you, the Cucco spread its wings and jumps on
Substrike22
He tries to defend himself, but it's no use and the Cucco decides to firmly attach itself to his head.
...With a Cucco on the head, let's just say he's not very credible...

Substrike has a Cucco on his head!
Back to the game!
And the attack on Cupcake
Reckamonic wrote:
You'd think people arguing in the great plains of Hyrule would attract monsters...
Anyways, you argue loudly about how obviously the one going under the pseudonym of "Chesskid" is horribly suspicious.
As representative of all races bicker frantically, one of you turn and see...

"Hey... what's that big cloud?"
"I... don't think that's a cloud..."
"Oh my god... HYSTERIC CUCCO FLOCK, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!"

As all of you scatter in order to avoid the threat of CHICKENS,
Le Cupcake
trips.
Upon seconds, the Cuccos are upon him, doing what Cuccos do best:
...Vanish in flashy blue particles?

Nothing Happens!
Back to the game!
Ihmo Read the words where DRAMONIC says BE calls out the "final word as Cucoo". I bolded it for you person who refuses to read to make his arguments.

b. None of the roles shows something involved with a shifting role (ie like Ozmador which was the role in MIND SCREW 4). Therefore the shift would be in the game. I don't understand why you are suprized.

c. The reason why I didn't bring up that the shift was still on because I assumed it was common knowledge. Do you understand what a redirector is? No apparently not.

Read this link http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Redirector

Read this quote from the Wiki itself. Go back to basics and relearn your roles.
Redirector wrote:The Redirector is a role that changes the target of another player's night action to a player of the redirector's choice.
Read what BE was. Now add in the post-based in front to add on some condition to his redirection power.

Therefore logically: BE also had a power to redirect based on posts and/or post numbers. DURP. I GOT THAT BY READING THIS LINE:
BE wrote:Post-Powered Redirector Compulsive Vigilante Vote-Stealer
and understanding what the REDIRECTOR ROLE does from experience.

Herp derp more please I'm tired of this "you know too much nonsense" when everything is within reach inside the fucking thread when you read it.

Plus you're ignoring my points on you Beefster. Why?
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3352 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by DTMaster »

1. Mothrax. I'm confused to how you saw the PM to be doctored. Do a PM comparison with one claimed in town or pull apart specific lines. You said that if you removed the last line it wouldn't be a town PM and I don't see it.

If the line was there and makes it a valid PM then why were you pushing this doctored argument?

PS: The logic leap isn't that huge. You said the PM looks fake. Ihmo therefore you think Aikage slipped by showing us a doctored PM but you know where it was. Also I was saying that only scum would know what a "scum PM is". What we would know is what doesn't look like town which is pretty different. You clearly stated as quoted:
Mothrax wrote:This flavor doesn't sit right with me. Take away the last sentence and it is a scum role pm....
How do you know it's a scum PM mothrax? Why can you compare this claim to something representative as scum to call it close to a scum PM? Only scum can do a direct comparison like this to call out: "This is a scum PM".

Town would say: "This doesn't look like a town PM and this looks fake".

Thus this reads like a slip from you since only scum could compare their PMs and say: Oh look this looks like a scum PM. Town would go: Oh look, this doesn't match with my PM so this must be scum!.

If you're saying that Aikage didn't scum-slip in his PM then your argument has no water. Then why make it in the first place?
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3353 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Oh missed that to ignore response to bolded. Derped I didn't read in the ultimate irony lol. :p
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3354 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Also in this themed game every single role has been multi roles.
Dram wrote:11. GandalfIzSik [SKULL KID], Bulletproof Area of Effect Magnet, lynched D1
1. Untrod Tripod [GREAT DEKU TREE], Tunnel-Visioned Devolving-Cop Modified Supersaint, killed N1
3. Fate [KOUME], Fire Witch Lover Copblocker Plant-Killer, killed N1
8. Just A Bit Off-Center [KOTAKE], Ice Witch Lover Jailkeeper Water-Killer, committed suicide N1
10. Blooderection [COJIRO], Secret Cucco Caller aka Post-Powered Redirector Compulsive Vigilante Vote-Stealer, lynched D2
5. JMJ3000 [BIGGORON], One-Shot Unlynchable Blind Inventor, mauled to death D2
7. Exilon [ZELDA/SHEIK], Night Stalking Boss Daycop, killed N2
17. RayFrost [RUTO], Sealed Water Sage aka Super Commuter Temporary Lovestriking Sage, killed N2
22. Substrike22 [BETH], Poe Cheating Even-Night Strongman, killed N2
4. Nikanor [DIN], Goddess Mason Non-Water Paranoid Gun Owner, killed N2
24. chesskid3 [KING ZORA], Double Suicide-Bombing Vanillaizer, sacrificed himself N2
I don't understand why BE's super long role such a stretch when we had all of these multi roles. Nikanor's role is true IHMO being a Mason and a PGO. Why can't BE's role be true to all three when we know they are all Cucoo derived and Dram posted public flavour for that.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3355 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by mothrax »

DTMaster wrote:1. Mothrax. I'm confused to how you saw the PM to be doctored. Do a PM comparison with one claimed in town or pull apart specific lines. You said that if you removed the last line it wouldn't be a town PM and I don't see it.

If the line was there and makes it a valid PM then why were you pushing this doctored argument?

PS: The logic leap isn't that huge. You said the PM looks fake. Ihmo therefore you think Aikage slipped by showing us a doctored PM but you know where it was. Also I was saying that only scum would know what a "scum PM is". What we would know is what doesn't look like town which is pretty different. You clearly stated as quoted:
Mothrax wrote:
This flavor doesn't sit right with me.
Take away the last sentence and it is a scum role pm....
How do you know it's a scum PM mothrax? Why can you compare this claim to something representative as scum to call it close to a scum PM? Only scum can do a direct comparison like this to call out: "This is a scum PM".

Town would say: "This doesn't look like a town PM and this looks fake".

Thus this reads like a slip from you since only scum could compare their PMs and say: Oh look this looks like a scum PM. Town would go: Oh look, this doesn't match with my PM so this must be scum!.

If you're saying that Aikage didn't scum-slip in his PM then your argument has no water. Then why make it in the first place?
There is a difference in a scumslip and posting a fake role pm. I think there is a high possibility that aikage is scum and that his pm is fake. However I think some of the original flavor was included. If you read all but the last sentence of the first paragraph, it could very easily be flavor that was sent to scum. Meaning I think that medigoron could possibly be a scum character.
Also, you answered your own question in what you quoted. if you don't see it I bolded it for you. THE FLAVOR, not the layout or anything in the pm looks off. the layout looks similar to every other pm we have seen in game and nowhere in my post did I imply otherwise.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #3356 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:26 pm

Post by zwetschenwasser »

This sounds strange, but I find the style of flavor writing in Aikage's claim different from the others.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3357 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by DTMaster »

I'm confused. Where exactly? I mean the flavour fits perfectly with the whole idea of: Anti-town town PR role with his Grudges and Walls ability that it reads fine to me.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3358 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:31 pm

Aikage could not have written that claim himself.

Also, I'm fairly sure if Mod allows us to quote PM's, then he has provided full fake claims for all scum.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3359 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Even if you removed the last sentence the whole comparison to your brother works in that context. CEBM had that with the souls
CEBM wrote:Please keep silent, big brother.

Welcome to Cross Edge Bastard Hell, Benmage. You are Cece, Mature Child. You are the middle child and the most collected of the trio. Politics and diplomacy are your forte, and you'd rather this resolve with no conflicts.

Race: Soul
Faction: Order

You are a Soul Empowerer Neighbor. You have the following special abilities:

Passive Abilities:
Pure Soul - Being born from this world, you do not possess a real body. As such, actions that would only affected defeated players will work on you even while you are alive.
Family Affairs - You are in a neighborhood with Vivi (Faraday) and Mimi (Kise).

Active Abilities:
Registration - Each day, you may choose a target. Anything messing with your target's actions will be nulled for 2 phases.

Ultimate:
Ultimate: Catastrophe (Passive) - If both your siblings are dead, you gain a daykill ability
Cost: None, losing your family is already sad enough!

Please remember that you can use only one active ability per day.

Family Affairs:

Win Condition (Order): You win when all threats have left the game, or nothing can prevent the same.

Please confirm via return PM.

The topic is here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14592&start=0
Kise wrote:Is that it? You really ARE pathetic!

Welcome to Cross Edge Bastard Hell, Kise. You are Mimi, Sadistic Child. You are the youngest kid and the most impulsive of the trio. Politics and diplomacy are boring, let's just fight some people and get it over with!

You are a Soul Lightning Neighbor. You have the following special abilities:

Passive Abilities:
Pure Soul - Being born from this world, you do not possess a real body. As such, actions that would only affected defeated players will work on you even while you are alive.
Family Affairs - You are in a neighborhood with Vivi (Faraday) and Cece (Benmage).
Sadism - If you are not part of a lynching wagon, you will grow bored.

Active Abilities:
Provoke - Each night, you may taunt someone. Their action will be redirected to you.

Ultimate:
Ultimate: ??? (One-Shot) - The more bored you are...
Cost: If Vivi is alive, he is destroyed. If Cece is alive, you are destroyed. Those are mutually inclusive.

Family Affairs:

Win Condition (Order): You win when all threats have left the game, or nothing can prevent the same.

CEBM wrote:-I'm sorry...

Welcome to Cross Edge Bastard Hell, Faraday. You are Vivi, Empyreal Vessel. You are the eldest kid and the most shy of the trio. You are also the only one capable of communicating with the Empyreal One.

You are a Soul Bodyguard Neighbor. You have the following special abilities:

Passive Abilities:
Family Affairs - You are in a neighborhood with Mimi (Kise) and Cece (Benmage).
Confidante - You are in a neighborhood with Judas (Chronopie).
Vessel - You are in a neighborhood with the Empyreal One (xRECKONERx).

Active Abilities:
Sacrifice - Each night, you may protect someone from harm. If they would be killed/destroyed, you will be destroyed instead.

Ultimate:
Ultimate: ??? (Passive) - Your ultimate will trigger if you die while protecting one of your siblings.
Cost: Your death is irremediable.

Family Affairs:
Confidante:
Vessel:

Aside from Faraday turning his alignment to SK, Kise's could die based on which of his siblings were alive. And Benmage gained a Day kill when his siblings died. So this role parallels elements from CEBM.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3360 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:35 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Ihmo the flavour works best as a lyncher if you seriously are arguing for that. But even then lynchers become town if their target isn't killed due to them. (My role in Gods and Men since someone else killed my target. As a lyncher I become confirmed town).
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3361 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:18 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

I think we need to do something to aikage. I really don't like how he doesn't what to understand what his role does.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3362 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:29 am

Post by DTMaster »

1. Riiight. Because not understanding what your role should be giving off bad vibes VP. /sarcasm.

In this situation the best thing to do is ask the mod for a force replacement, but from a games perspective, even though Aikage is newb, it's not fair to the player. The town decides. I wouldn't mind a force replacement and would rather set Aikage with a newbie game so he can understand what's happening better.

Aikage next time: join a newbie thread game to get used to it. Theme games are at the other end where players are expected to have experience.

Newb reads shouldn't give off bad reads VP. That's just scummy man.

I'd rather take this obv read and put it in my town reads list and do something about who I think is scum.
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3363 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:55 am

Post by Reckamonic »

DTM wrote:Ihmo Read the words where DRAMONIC says BE calls out the "final word as Cucoo". I bolded it for you person who refuses to read to make his arguments.
Heyyyy. There are two people running this game :(
._.
meeeeeeep?
Aikage
Aikage
Townie
Aikage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3364 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:11 am

Post by Aikage »

ok dram pm'd me and i feel relly dumb. it turns out that when we are voting and posting is called 'day' and that is when i'm supposed to give my inventiosn to people...

he told me that the ones i had sent in at night didnt do anything so far. he said at night i look for what my inventions do and thats all i can do at night.

so i should use my invention today before we lynch someone. since everyone is calling me newb and calling me stupid, though i agree i cant believe i didnt realize the difference between night and day actions, im leavin it up to you to cecide who i give it to. and then tht night ill find out which one i gave away and what it does do.

i still say akr or mothrax should get my invention in case it is a goron bomb and kills them still.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3365 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:17 am

If you hav a daykill, it should be used on Zwet.

He's not town in the eyes of the masonry (me and cupcake).

But what about this shift?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3366 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:53 am

Post by Reckamonic »

DTMaster wrote:OZMODAR SHIFTER.
Unless we missed the memo about Tar becoming a lesser god, there's no way in fuck's sake the words "ozmodar shifter" are going to appear in any role PM we write...
._.
meeeeeeep?
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3367 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:59 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Aikage wrote:ok dram pm'd me and i feel relly dumb. it turns out that when we are voting and posting is called 'day' and that is when i'm supposed to give my inventiosn to people...

he told me that the ones i had sent in at night didnt do anything so far. he said at night i look for what my inventions do and thats all i can do at night.

so i should use my invention today before we lynch someone. since everyone is calling me newb and calling me stupid, though i agree i cant believe i didnt realize the difference between night and day actions, im leavin it up to you to cecide who i give it to. and then tht night ill find out which one i gave away and what it does do.

i still say akr or mothrax should get my invention in case it is a goron bomb and kills them still.
We can't choose who you should pick, we don't want scum to know who to roleblock in fear of your invention.
Your going to have to decide on your own.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3368 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:00 am

Oh, yeah.

If scum has a RBer, wouldn't they just use it on him regardless of target?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3369 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:29 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Oh, yeah.

If scum has a RBer, wouldn't they just use it on him regardless of target?
Well I don't think RB work during the day time. So whoever he gives his invention to, will get it (during Twilight).
That meaning the RB will not know who to block if their is one.
It won't be Aikage using the invention, it will be the unknown person who receives it using it, I think if I read Aikage claim correctly.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3370 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by Beefster »

DTMaster wrote:1. Beefster. I'm going to go very, very, very, very slowly for you to comprehend how I know the shift was in the game and how your theory is full of crap because it's unlikely.

a. BE was the Cukoo killer because of the following posts made by Dramonic. THIS IS MOD CONFIRMED INFORMATION DONE THROUGH FLAVOUR YOU IDIOT.

Ihmo Read the words where DRAMONIC says BE calls out the "final word as Cucoo". I bolded it for you person who refuses to read to make his arguments.
Point taken, except you ignored the other part of my (crazy) theory. None of those showed evidence of redirection. That part could have been fabricated.
DTMaster wrote:b. None of the roles shows something involved with a shifting role (ie like Ozmador which was the role in MIND SCREW 4). Therefore the shift would be in the game. I don't understand why you are suprized.

c. The reason why I didn't bring up that the shift was still on because I assumed it was common knowledge. Do you understand what a redirector is? No apparently not.
It's something that can easily be misconstrued for a vote shifter. I was convinced that they were essentially the same thing.
DTMaster wrote:Read what BE was. Now add in the post-based in front to add on some condition to his redirection power.

Therefore logically: BE also had a power to redirect based on posts and/or post numbers. DURP. I GOT THAT BY READING THIS LINE:
BE wrote:Post-Powered Redirector Compulsive Vigilante Vote-Stealer
and understanding what the REDIRECTOR ROLE does from experience.
DTMaster wrote:Herp derp more please I'm tired of this "you know too much nonsense" when everything is within reach inside the fucking thread when you read it.
I dunno about that. Your arguments have been kind of a stretch.
DTMaster wrote:Plus you're ignoring my points on you Beefster. Why?
What points?
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3371 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I'm just going to vote whoever DTMaster is voting.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3372 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm just going to vote whoever DTMaster is voting.
Your talk is cheap, your thought is void and your vote is missing :P

Seriously, everyone should vote for someone by now, and hopefully Sensfan is going to post soon.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3373 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:59 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Yeah, I was too lazy to check until now.

VOTE: Beefster
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3374 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:24 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

What are your thoughts on the dead players so far?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”