RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:27 am

Post by RobCapone »

Maybe your next post will be that case you keep avoiding?
Goodbye Mafiascum, you guys too serious for me.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:28 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Listen, buddy. You don't get to pull out a gun in broad daylight, shoot someone in the head, and then demand a case from the angry mob about to lynch you.
It just doesn't work that way.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
WeaponsofMassConstruction
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:35 am

Post by WeaponsofMassConstruction »

chesskid3 wrote:easy wagon? I would actually say based on the sheer number of people refusing to vote for him that it is the exact opposite of an easy wagon.
How about easy target?
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:37 am

Post by RobCapone »

Angry mob? You just said I wasn't the easy wagon or something

And since when is it unreasonable to ask for a case be made on the person you are lynching?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:40 am

Post by chesskid3 »

WeaponsofMassConstruction wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:easy wagon? I would actually say based on the sheer number of people refusing to vote for him that it is the exact opposite of an easy wagon.
How about easy target?
Ok. Go read say the first 9 pages. he wasn't an easy target then. he started getting flak, and NOW he's making himself an easy target. He's trying to play the VI/frustrated townie card so we give him a pass, and it's not happening.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by RobCapone »

You mean when I called you defense based on meta crap and my saying mal wasn't scummy cause his posts weren't

You got all mad and came after me?

Yeah you mad cause I called you on your BS and now you are trying to bully people without a valid case on me

So post one or STFU
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by WeaponsofMassConstruction »

chesskid3 wrote:
How about easy target?
Ok. Go read say the first 9 pages. he wasn't an easy target then. he started getting flak, and NOW he's making himself an easy target. He's trying to play the VI/frustrated townie card so we give him a pass, and it's not happening.
The first 9 pages are irrelevant to the point that he is an easy target know, and that Gaoth feels the need to reiterate everything in a pseudo contributory way.
palmertrou
palmertrou
Goon
palmertrou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by palmertrou »

palmertrou wrote:
RobCapone wrote:Point a game where you lynched scum by them acting obvious day 1 please

I can

So the argument is WIFOM right? I think it was before anyway.
I FOR SURE thought you were talking about millar there, but then I cheated and found out it was Jack who was supposedly being obvious scum. Almost made me reconsider. Seriously, go back and read through Jack's and millar's posts and tell me which one RC is much closer to.
Yeah, granted, RC has been a bit more summy than Jack was. Jack was arguably playing less scummy than Millar was but Jack got the lynch. Can comparisons be made there between RC and Cable? I know it's not like for like but the whole argument is bull anyway. So I'm not going to go delve into the history books of mafiascum just to prove him wrong. I'd rather just say "yeah, VI's that get lynched the first day are usually town". It changes nothing though. It can be usually town and still be more than 33% scumflip, in that case we're arguing the same point like dumbasses.

End of the day, anyone that has to resort to this as a defense is flailing. I also think further tunneling on Rob C is pretty pointless. We know the score now.

@Chesskid, what do you hope to gain from further mudslinging? I suggest you post you're case. I will add to it once you do.

In the meantime...

>looks around the room<

DH and Sapo's activity and content have changed since the day has gained a common focus and a likely ending. It seems like they are staying out of the finger pointing not to dirty themselves. It's a bad vibe at the moment but I'm going to see if there is anything in it. Standby...
Reminder to self. Don't post drunk.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

The case is all in the thread. I see no reason to collate it all in one big place, so he can go "NO U", and we gain absolutely nothing from it. This day has gone on long enough.
palmertrou
palmertrou
Goon
palmertrou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by palmertrou »

Well it just looks like a cat playing with his mouse at the moment. If you haven't noticed, the wagon isn't gaining any momentum.

Would anyone like to interject as to why that is? Robcapone, Chesskid... hush.
Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:09 pm

Post by Gaoth »

WoMC: I really only did that because Rob was asking for four points, acting like he hadn't done anything scummy. I was trying to point out the ludicrousness of asking for an arbitrary number of reasons, as if he will be satisfied and submit. And his claim that I havent been doing any kind of actual reasoning.

Unvote Lord Cable
Vote: Rob Capone

WHEW! Glad I got that in before the impending vote count. Don't want to be called a sheep for voting the obvious choice.
Show
Gaoth rhymes with Breath.

"Thanks for being a breath of fresh air Gaoth." - Regfan

Why Slaxx is the best mod ever
tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Town Record: 2-0
Scum Record: 0-1
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:53 pm

Post by Nicodemus »

Okay guys, I am going to be staying in the game, I'm about halfway through the thread and I've got a post in progress. Just didn't want slaxx to start searching for a replacement at 12:01 am or whatever.
Ythan, on my play: "Scummy and bad are not the same. Some players manage to keep them separate, though I applaud how masterfully you blend them."
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:43 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Slaxx wrote:Vote Count 1.08:
Gaoth: Nicodemus, RobCapone
Lord Cable: DemonHybrid,
Saporovirus: WOMC, Lord Cable
werewolf555: Saporovirus
RobCapone: Chesskid3, Mariyta, Gaoth
Not Voting: werewolf555, palmertrou, malthusis

12 Alive, 7 to lynch.
Click for Deadline
No song tonight >.>

Nic, one more prod this game day and u out buddy.
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:55 pm

Post by Nicodemus »

Here's my thoughts on the major action of the game:

DH v. LC

This looks like town v town to me. They're both going at it earnestly, and they both sound like they believe what they're saying. I'm actually noticing a sharp increase in rhetoric from DH this time around, which is troubling, but I think this might have to do with taking pointers from Parama, so it's not a strong tell. Lord Cable is actually looking very town throughout the first several pages, he has no friends but still manages to stay composed and scumhunting.

Malthusis - Sooooo scummy out of the gate. His LC vote is especially bad.

Rob v. chesskid

Who said chesskid had a VI reputation? He's talking a lot of sense here. And RobCapone is not. Ugh, self vote in 244 is cringe-worthy. Not sure if this makes him more town or scum. Will read on.

Okay, Rob has done nothing to lose suspicion. His obvious backtracks and his attacks on half the play list are extremely reactionary, in that he only changes his opinions AFTER he gets heat for them. I can definitely see a Rob lynch.

Mariyta - still town.

WoMC is fairly town as well, now that I know how to read him (and I'm not trying to get him mislynched :P)

Explanation time: I made my early vote on Gaoth because I was trying to test his reaction, as I've played with him several times in real life. Generally Joe gets way more worked up as town than as scum, especially when voted for what he sees as crap reasons. I wasn't able to generate the wagon that I wanted to gauge his reaction effectively, so that was null. The pressure that he's getting from Rob right now is doing better, and it does sort of look like Joe-town, but it's harder to read him over the interwebz. I'll give him a slight town read for now, but obviously subject to change.

Town

Nico
Mariyta
chesskid
LC
WoMC
palmer
Gaoth
DH
werewolf
sapur
Rob
malthusis
Scum

Unvote
Vote: malthusis

Preview Edit: Malth has
no
votes? Bah.

Unvote
Vote: Rob Capone
Ythan, on my play: "Scummy and bad are not the same. Some players manage to keep them separate, though I applaud how masterfully you blend them."
palmertrou
palmertrou
Goon
palmertrou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:28 pm

Post by palmertrou »

!MOD

I've been voting RobCapone since . this post

So Nico just put Rob @L-2 right?
Sorry palmer, I would have swore you did and even looked back and ISO'ed you but couldn't find it.
Last edited by Slaxx on Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:35 pm

Post by RobCapone »

yes I am at L-2 but it doesn't matter I already have claimed

hey whatever happened to this?
palmertrou wrote: Reasoning will come later tonight.
you said you would make a case on me and didn't

Chess still refuses to make a case so I urge town that once I am lyched and I flip what I have claimed already, please use your brains tomorrow and don't let people push a lynch without making an official case on somebody.

thanks and GO TOWN
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:50 am

Post by RobCapone »

@chess one last question, is there anyone On site that you if they were behaving like I am, would be more willing to beleive they are town?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:29 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Not really. There are people who rarely provide content, andyou have to read them other ways, but maybe Furcolow or something.

Other examples of people you have to read unconventionally are Vezok,Gandalf,Andrew94,shotty, etc etc, but no, if they were this scummy, I'd lynch them, yes.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:36 am

Post by Mariyta »

I'm still here. Sorry everyone. I should have a solid chunk of time tomorrow and I will catch up then. Please forgive me.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:37 am

Post by chesskid3 »

It's your scumday, I have to forgive you.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:12 am

Post by RobCapone »

Well I'm fighting a losing battle, being cruicifued without anyone telling me what I have done. Saying a person is scummy because you say so isn't good enough to lynch somebody. You need to provide examples so I can explain myself, not like you would beleive me anyway.

And yes I now realize on this site you guys think self voting is bad, yet I cant find a single reason why, that makes sense to me. Self hammer is bad but self voting, especially if the vote is removed later, isn't hurting anyone and isn't scummy in my mind

My other actions

The whole chess defense vs my defense - my reason of content IN GAME vs his META is still valid.

Accusing mari of following chess blindly and not making a case on mal. Go back and read this is true

My vote on Gaoth? I still beleive he was/is lurking. Once I voted him he freaked out, he votes me for saying I'm scummy but doesn't in my mind it's a way to hide his OMGUS vote because people will go along with it

Do I play different than most? Yes I do

Does my play seem scummy to you? Well yeah obviously

Have a i done anything that is considered a scum slip? No

Does scummy play = scum? Looking over the site people like

Furclow, Andrew, shotty,
hoponmyjoystick
, and others get day 1 lynched for scummy play and they turn up to be town

So if you think I made a scum slip, lynch me

But you have a claimed VT who has claimed his band name (obvious breadcrumbs before saying name) who could not possibly be mafia, and all you have to lynch is "he plays scummy"

Sorry, if you are going to lynch somebody you should have something more than "he plays scummy"
palmertrou
palmertrou
Goon
palmertrou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:25 am

Post by palmertrou »

goath wrote:Don't want to be called a sheep for voting the obvious choice.
It's his way of getting people to stay off his wagon. Ignore it. Why are you worried about being called 'sheep' by the person who you think is scum? Y.F.Y.S.B.I.T

^ooo, I like this nico.

@RobCapone. So you think you're wagon mainly consists of scum huh? Do you not see why town would be voting you right now?

Rob, you make up 1/3 of this thread (5 of 18 pages). I haven't had the time to go through all you're crap and spoonfeed everyone else a summary of how scummy you are. I'm kinda with chesskid here, if people are paying attention then it should be pretty obvious (not obv scum but obv why voting). I've outlined many reasons why I'm voting for you along the way.

V/LA until monday
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:48 am

Post by RobCapone »

I did not say my wagon mainly consists of scum

I don't know who is scum but I have me theories

My style of play is unfortunately to be over active, I even created this alt to work on it but it's failing cause I ignored my own advice, don't post from my iPhone

I started doing that and my play went to shit.

I accuse people as a defense mechanism, one game a accused like 6 or 7 people in 1 day Phase and was shocked nobody believed me when I claimed. That game is still on going but you can check my completed games on my main and see I talk too much.

I know there are no brakes, but I'm still telling the truth
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:52 am

Post by RobCapone »

@ Palmer

I call people sheep when they vote for no reason

Go look at mari's vote on me, can you honestly say it her vote looks ok
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:15 am

Post by Slaxx »

Slaxx wrote:Vote Count 1.09:
Gaoth: RobCapone
Lord Cable: DemonHybrid,
Saporovirus: WOMC, Lord Cable
werewolf555: Saporovirus
RobCapone:
Chesskid3, Mariyta, Gaoth, palmertrou, Nicodemus...L(2)

Not Voting: werewolf555, malthusis

12 Alive, 7 to lynch.
Click for Deadline

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”