RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:49 pm

Post by RobCapone »

chess, I am sorry but you are completely fooling yourself, get serious in this game and start scum hunting or replace out. Attacking the most loudest and obnoxious posters =/= scum hunting and rarely on this site day 1 do they flip scum

you just want to eliminate all VIs and you are tying to hide that by posting illogical arguments and pushing your opinions as fact.

and good thing you LOL'd at the leader comment but by coming in here and making the comments you make and telling people who need to die and who need to be Vig'd is exactly what you are trying to act like.

I am more than willing to be lynched to help end the day, but if you are trying to lynch scum, you best get back to scum hunting. Which btw you have done very little of
Goodbye Mafiascum, you guys too serious for me.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:45 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

NONONONONO THIS IS WHAT HE IS TRYING TO DO. HE'S JUST SPEWING ANYTHING HE CAN AND DISAGREEING WITH EVERYBODY TO LOOK TOO AWFUL TO BE SCUM. DO NOT FALL FOR IT.
Shotty does this shit quite often and the majority of the time, he's town. What makes Rob any different?
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:30 am

Post by RobCapone »

DemonHybrid wrote:
NONONONONO THIS IS WHAT HE IS TRYING TO DO. HE'S JUST SPEWING ANYTHING HE CAN AND DISAGREEING WITH EVERYBODY TO LOOK TOO AWFUL TO BE SCUM. DO NOT FALL FOR IT.
Shotty does this shit quite often and the majority of the time, he's town. What makes Rob any different?
It's much easier to get a lynch on these people than to actually scum hunt

Just read an interesting thread about this in the mafia discussion forum

While I know you guys think I an a VI, I really do have a method to my madness. Not understanding my method =/= VI. But for the sake of discussion, I'll play along and say I am acting like a VI
This thread is all about scum killing VIs at night, the consensus is it's easier to just get them lynched, which is what chess is pushing for

He pushed for a Lord Cable lynch and noe he is pushing for my lynch and not really providing reasons we are scum, just that we seem scummy

You may not agree with my method of play just like I don't agree with somebody elses but this game is about using your head and what you know

I just read through 30 games on site and most of them were a VI getting lynched day 1, and guess what? They were town. Like you said DH, shotty pulls this crap all the time, so does furclow and Andrew and they are usually town

Of course the argument could be made that I am not them or what if I'm not town this time, etc but why waste a day 1 lynch on somebody so obvious? Use your brains here, if you really think mafia is going to make themselves a target day 1, you are sadly mistaken

In my experience of playing mafia for 2+ years mafia tries to stay off the radar, they use 2 methods

1. Act town/buddy to town. It is the easiest way to earn town cred

2. Lay low, stay under the radar

I can honestly say I have never caught scum by them being obvious, maybe your experiences are different so if you have lynched scum day 1 because they were acting like a VI, link me to it please cause I have never seen it happen.

Chess, all you are doing is distracting with you all caps and your lolstatements, you are playing off the cuff and not thinking things through

I stopped thinking and my play went to shit, I am not proud of my play this game but I assure you, I am on town's side this game.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:47 am

Post by chesskid3 »

RobCapone wrote:but I assure you, I am on town's side this game.
oh well in that case, ....yeah, uh, no. Not buying it.

DemonHybrid, RC isn't shotty. Shotty is a worthless excuse for a human being, while RC has shown on pages 1-8 that he knows how to play mafia. He started falling apart on page 9, and he's been flailing since 13. Give him rope. End his suffering.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:00 am

Post by RobCapone »

Not flailing, making sense

Sad you can't tell the difference
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:02 am

Post by RobCapone »

Point a game where you lynched scum by them acting obvious day 1 please
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:07 am

Post by RobCapone »

Chess, post a case on me

Bullet point my scum tells for the world to see
palmertrou
palmertrou
Goon
palmertrou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:33 am

Post by palmertrou »

RobCapone wrote:Point a game where you lynched scum by them acting obvious day 1 please

I can

So the argument is WIFOM right? I think it was before anyway.
Reminder to self. Don't post drunk.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:58 am

Post by RobCapone »

Wow he was bad and you know what? He refused to make a case on people

He threw a few quoted and said it wad a case

He never explained why what people did or said was scummy

See scum hunting is pointing out words and behavior, pointing it out to others, and ate you ready for the third part?

explaining WHY it is scummy.

And no my argument is not wifom, it's called common sense

Obviously there will be exceptions

Day 1 should be focused on people not willing to make a case on somebody or somebody who follows the pack to not draw attention

Gaoth's reaction to my vote was susppicious to me

I still am waiting for your case on me Too Palmer
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:01 am

Post by chesskid3 »

The case has been made.

I'll throw in another point against you. Your top 3 scum suspects are all people voting for you. WOW WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:05 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Cases are what you do when someone isn't clearly scum. You're clearly scum, so the need for any further evidence is gone.
What is he at L-3 or L-4? 3 or 4 more votes are required, and bonus points for hammering without a claim.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:05 am

Post by RobCapone »

chesskid3 wrote:The case has been made.

I'll throw in another point against you. Your top 3 scum suspects are all people voting for you. WOW WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE
1. You have not posted a case
2. My top 3 are Lord, Gaoth, and mari

Nice try
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:06 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Wow so when did your top 3 stop being Me,mary and Lord C? BECAUSE I MISSED ANY REASONING FOR THAT MEMO
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:07 am

Post by RobCapone »

chesskid3 wrote:Cases are what you do when someone isn't clearly scum. You're clearly scum, so the need for any further evidence is gone.
What is he at L-3 or L-4? 3 or 4 more votes are required, and bonus points for hammering without a claim.
Yeah encourage more anti-town behavior
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:09 am

Post by RobCapone »

chesskid3 wrote:Wow so when did your top 3 stop being Me,mary and Lord C? BECAUSE I MISSED ANY REASONING FOR THAT MEMO
Maybe you should read the thread more

I said you or mari, mari more obvious cause she had buddied you

I made my case on Gaoth and stand by it
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:14 am

Post by chesskid3 »

RobCapone wrote:My vote wasn't going to stay on me you silly people and self voting doesn't mean shit

The point I'm trying to make is I an being accused of defending mal because I don't find his play this game scummy, yet chess doesn't want to lynch him out of pity

unvote, vote: Lord C

He is scum, it's obvious the way WOC and Mariyta hopped of his wagon and refuses to push his lynch
There's also this gem, which suggests you think WoMC Maryita and LC are all scum as well. Lol relational tells on d1.

Just die quietly, your flailing is starting to get on my nerves.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:20 am

Post by RobCapone »

Fine, lynch me

I can't play with stupid people anyways

Btw I'll save time and claim now so you can just bandwagon and not have to wait til I am at L-1 and pretend to care formmy claim

Matchbox 20 - Vanilla townie

Peace guys, when i flip town think about who is avoiding making cases and who is lurking in the shadows

Also notice who is sheeping and buddying
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:54 am

Post by Slaxx »

Nic has been prodded. VC up later. Thought I was in the clear, obviously not.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:01 am

Post by RobCapone »

Chess, the longer you refuse to post a case the worse you will look day 2

Pointing out quotes and trying to downplay them is not scum hunting

Post 4 things that makes me scum and why
Lord Cable
Lord Cable
Townie
Lord Cable
Townie
Townie

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:30 am

Post by Lord Cable »

chesskid3 wrote:@ Lord C: Sorry, missed your vote when checking your ISO to see where your vote was. You still need to die, though :/
The mafia would do well to kill me.
since I already caught them all y'know

Rob isn't shotty. Nobody is shotty. Furcolow isn't even shotty.
Also shotty can be scum.

RC may actually be town however. It's still in town's best interests to pursue a saporo lynch.
Also know as 273 degrees of awesome.
Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:00 am

Post by Gaoth »

You want four reasons? How about 4 from the last page of your ISO? (Arbitrary numbers FTW!!!)
RobCapone wrote:
Gaoth wrote:
RobCapone wrote:Funny thing is i haven't been scummy and I have made plenty of sense

My case on Gaoth is also super solid reasoning
This is a non sequitur.
You can't call something illogical without saying why
You have been scummy. We all agree on that point, even if you don't. You have made little to no sense. For example, your case on me, to me, makes no sense, as I am telling the truth about my inactivity (you will notice that since I have gotten back and gotten the hang of this thread, my activity has increased to somewhere near your standards, which I believe require a player to be always on here, always reading), and you're case is based on me lying about that and being a lurker. Therefore, your case on me is really just bullshit flailing, trying to pick off a "weaker" player than you.

Jumps in logic = scumtastic flailing
RobCapone wrote:Why do you care so much about what others think?

Think for yourself
To get someone lynched, you need people to believe (THINK) what you are saying is true. The more people believe what you believe, the more likely you own desires will be carried out. Only scum don't care what others think about other people, because they don't need a majority to get players lynched. Only their scum buddies.
RobCapone wrote: I am more than willing to be lynched to help end the day
Another (essential) self vote? This says, "Imma make you think I don't care if I die cause I'm town and not having fun, but really I'm scum." Common tactic in first time players (I KNOW YOU'RE NOT) in my four + years playing the "live action version. I've been lynched for pulling this shit. He wants to die? Let him.
RobCapone wrote: Use your brains here, if you really think mafia is going to make themselves a target day 1, you are sadly mistaken

I can honestly say I have never caught scum by them being obvious, maybe your experiences are different so if you have lynched scum day 1 because they were acting like a VI, link me to it please cause I have never seen it happen.

I stopped thinking and my play went to shit, I am not proud of my play this game but I assure you, I am on town's side this game.
You have made yourself a target. Now put the red down, and show us those red hands. You have basically accused everyone playing this game of being scum, either for inactivity, or too much activity resulting in scumslips. are you the only person not capable of making a scumslip?

Ironic that you claim to not have caught someone by being obvious, because your flailing has made it pretty easy for us to catch you.

Wait, when did you stop thinking? After you posted your confirmation? Regardless, I don't think you started thinking again. I mean, your "good case" on me is based on inactivity, inactivity which I have more than explained/apologized for.

Which brings me to my next point. You're on the town's side? You tell me I'm lying because its easy to empathize with real life experiences? I think its easier to type "I'm town." That, sir, is a lie.
Show
Gaoth rhymes with Breath.

"Thanks for being a breath of fresh air Gaoth." - Regfan

Why Slaxx is the best mod ever
tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Town Record: 2-0
Scum Record: 0-1
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:15 am

Post by RobCapone »

Except you haven't caught anyone, you caught a scummy playing VT

Nice job guys :golfclap:
saporovirus
saporovirus
she/they
Goon
saporovirus
she/they
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:57 am

Post by saporovirus »

I'm going to go ahead and
V/LA until Sunday night

Rob, you have a rapidly shifting sense of identity with those avatars, don't you.
but I love you still

unsanitary999: african earl grey more like a freakin' pearl gay
WeaponsofMassConstruction
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:01 am

Post by WeaponsofMassConstruction »

palmertrou wrote:
RobCapone wrote:Point a game where you lynched scum by them acting obvious day 1 please

I can

So the argument is WIFOM right? I think it was before anyway.
I FOR SURE thought you were talking about millar there, but then I cheated and found out it was Jack who was supposedly being obvious scum. Almost made me reconsider. Seriously, go back and read through Jack's and millar's posts and tell me which one RC is much closer to.

And Gaoth earns scumpoints for the easy wagon.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:16 am

Post by chesskid3 »

easy wagon? I would actually say based on the sheer number of people refusing to vote for him that it is the exact opposite of an easy wagon.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”