palmertrou
palmertrou
Goon
palmertrou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by palmertrou »

With the assumption that Lord Cable will be Vig killed if we have those powers in our midst do we factor that into our choice for the lynch? As in the people here that are likely to have the opposite allingment to Lord Cable should he be scum. Do we wait until we know Lord Cables allingment first before lynching such candidates? I don't see lynching such candidates as the most effective or efficient way of dealing with today. Discuss...
Reminder to self. Don't post drunk.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by RobCapone »

still waiting for your lolcase on me
Goodbye Mafiascum, you guys too serious for me.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by RobCapone »

because your vote was basically, jumping on the largest wagon instead of Lord C, which is scummy
Lord Cable
Lord Cable
Townie
Lord Cable
Townie
Townie

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by Lord Cable »

palmertrou wrote:With the assumption that Lord Cable will be Vig killed if we have those powers in our midst do we factor that into our choice for the lynch? As in the people here that are likely to have the opposite allingment to Lord Cable should he be scum. Do we wait until we know Lord Cables allingment first before lynching such candidates? I don't see lynching such candidates as the most effective or efficient way of dealing with today. Discuss...
I'm not scummy and I'm not stupid, so I probably won't be vigkilled tonight.
Also know as 273 degrees of awesome.
palmertrou
palmertrou
Goon
palmertrou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by palmertrou »

RobCapone wrote:still waiting for your lolcase on me
I know, but I want to get this straight first because it may not be nessacary.
Lord Cable wrote:I'm not scummy and I'm not stupid, so I probably won't be vigkilled tonight.
I want to know if Maryita, Chesskid, WoMC agree with this. I don't think I do. Sorry Cable.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by RobCapone »

Why do you care so much about what others think?

Think for yourself
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by RobCapone »

I don't think lord is stupid but I definitely think he is and has been scummy
palmertrou
palmertrou
Goon
palmertrou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by palmertrou »

Cable, what I mean is, whilst you've changed your tune a little and shown you aren't always a destructive distraction (should you be town) you've done too much damage to you're own role. Any scum could get you lynched (should you be town) if they put their mind to it and wouldn't come off too badly for it. You are also probably their best candidate for taking to lylo (should you be town). If you are town you are a hinderance and nobody trusts your judgement. If I could I wouldn't want to waste any town resources on finding confirming you're allingment because of this. This way we don't have someone investigating/watching (...whatever) someone that's likely to be VK'd. If you are scum then... cool, you're dead tonight. Good to know. Then we aren't looking back and regretting lynching someone that likely has the opposite allingment.
... oops, kinda just went with my train of thought there. What was my point? Oh yeah, LC, I don't think you're stupid.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

palmertrou wrote:
Lord Cable wrote:I'm not scummy and I'm not stupid, so I probably won't be vigkilled tonight.
I want to know if Maryita, Chesskid, WoMC agree with this. I don't think I do. Sorry Cable.
Just on for a second, but I want to see a dead Cable tomorrow. Will comment on the last few pages after my lab
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
palmertrou
palmertrou
Goon
palmertrou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by palmertrou »

RobCapone wrote:

Think for yourself
Seriously? Do you not know why I'm going to
FoS
you here? Think about that for a while...
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

He's today's lynch, Palmer, get on the wagon :P
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by RobCapone »

palmertrou wrote:
RobCapone wrote:

Think for yourself
Seriously? Do you not know why I'm going to
FoS
you here? Think about that for a while...
You already followed chess and mari and you voted without a case on me (baa sheep)
Now you are going to fos me too?

And not sure why you underlined that part, you did say

"I want to know if Maryita, Chesskid, WoMC agree with this"

That's clearly you waiting to get their opinion instead of forming your own, you followed with "I don't think I do" which leaves you open to change your mind once the others chime in
palmertrou
palmertrou
Goon
palmertrou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by palmertrou »

okay, since you gave it some thought and shared them then I will share mine.

Dearest Rob, in defense of you're argument that I'm not thinking for myself I say this. I clearly am
thinking
for myself, I'm after validation that my reasoning (thinking) is good. I'm not so arrogant to
think
that I am always right, if others have opinions that support or contradict then I want to hear them. I will then employ my own reasoning (thinking) into wether their reasoning (stimulating thinking) comes from a town or scum motivation. I also asked these specific people for a reason but in disclosing why it will negate the point of the exercise, always thinking. :idea: Oh, and you already failed.

In offense to you're comment Rob. Do you not listen to what anybody else says? Do you see other peoples attacks on other people as 'scumslip' potential or do you actually listen to their views? It sounds to me like you're of the mindset that it doesn't matter about the surface subject of a post, only what you can see within the post to turn it scummy. Also, I could take it as "Why do you care so much about what
others
think?". Are "others" the people against you?
However, if you are town then I will reiterate one thing that rings true in this game which this effects. "Finding scum is the easy part, it's convincing others that they are scum that is the hard part". Hmmm, a lot harder if you "don't care what other people think", huh rob? This makes you less useful as town.
palmertrou
palmertrou
Goon
palmertrou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by palmertrou »

Just for clarification Rob, did you say you had thoeries about a Lord C scum flip and who that'd incriminate?
palmertrou
palmertrou
Goon
palmertrou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by palmertrou »

That's clearly you waiting to get their opinion instead of forming your own, you followed with "I don't think I do" which leaves you open to change your mind once the others chime in
Certainty of roles from yourself noted. You attack me for uncertainty?
palmertrou
palmertrou
Goon
palmertrou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by palmertrou »

EBWOP
I also asked these specific people for a reason but in disclosing why it will negate the SECONDARY point of the exercise,
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:09 pm

Post by RobCapone »

1. the comment I made about not caring what people thing, is referring to I don't care if people find me scummy, where it is clear you are trying to get on people's good side.
2. whenever ANYONE makes a case, whether you think they are scummy or not, everyone who is town should still read and consider if it makes sense, writing off a person just because they act scummy is anti-town but that is what you and others are doing and have done.
3. people who have not made any cases in this game but keep promising to are the ones you need to look at because typically scum does a crappy job of making cases or won't do them at all because scum have trouble scumhunting town.

yes some of my actions have been scummy, especially my self vote, but i don't follow the theory that mafiascum follows about self voting. I can explain this later if you would like.

I have made a very good case against gaoth, he is trying to fly under the radar and won't make a case on anyone.

you think my play sucks, fine I don't care but don't ignore cases when they are made. ANY CASE is better than no case at all. read it, comment on it, than decide for yourself what you want to do.
Lord Cable
Lord Cable
Townie
Lord Cable
Townie
Townie

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by Lord Cable »

This game needs more blood IMO. Saporo hasn't been saying much at all recently.
palmertrou
palmertrou
Goon
palmertrou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by palmertrou »

RobCapone wrote:I don't think lord is stupid but I definitely think he is and has been scummy
That howler from werewolf is echoeing. lol.
RobCapone wrote:1. the comment I made about not caring what people thing, is referring to I don't care if people find me scummy, where it is clear you are trying to get on people's good side.
I can see that in that instance it's kinda a fair comment but it's not how I read it and I'm not going to nessacarily read it you're way now you've revised it's meaning.
Especially since it wasn't about you
. Regards to the latter, town have a responsibility to be town. They shouldn't say things that could be scummy just because they aren't.
2. whenever ANYONE makes a case, whether you think they are scummy or not, everyone who is town should still read and consider if it makes sense, writing off a person just because they act scummy is anti-town but that is what you and others are doing and have done.
I don't really know what this is in response too but I'll give my thoughts anyway. What I've done is recognise that certain players throw out many accusations based on weak cases. I thought your theory about the players that dropped off the Lord C wagon was... okay. Other than that... meh. You've described your attack on Gaoth as a good one... it's a glorified lurker lynch. Maybe you are on our side but if I was playing football with you I'd hesitate still passing to you.
3. people who have not made any cases in this game but keep promising to are the ones you need to look at because typically scum does a crappy job of making cases or won't do them at all because scum have trouble scumhunting town.
Scum cannot make cases on town if town are not acting scummy. Which leads quite nicely onto...
yes some of my actions have been scummy, especially my self vote, but i don't follow the theory that mafiascum follows about self voting. I can explain this later if you would like.
I have made a
very good case against gaoth
, he is trying to fly under the radar and won't make a case on anyone.
Someone once told me scum can't make good cases. This isn't a good case.
you think my play sucks, fine I don't care but don't ignore cases when they are made. ANY CASE is better than no case at all. read it, comment on it, than decide for yourself what you want to do.
Your words will speak louder in death, regardless of you're allingment.
Lord Cable wrote:This game needs more blood IMO.
Saporo hasn't been saying much at all recently
It's been noticed. Don't worry.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

RobCapone wrote:
chesskid3 wrote: There is no pity there, merely Not wanting a misslynch.
how do you know his lynch is a mislynch?

If you are town you have no idea if he is town or not so you don't know if his lynch is a mislynch or not

if you are scum, you know he is not in your QT and you know that his lynch is a mislynch

it is a slip on your part, a small one but it's a slip buddy
Ok this is fucking bullshit. I better see the next 234324 people calling him out for this bullshit, too. Zomg I called something a misslynch therefore I must be SCUMSCUMSCUMZ?
You want a "SLIP" that isn't actually a slip but is far more of a slip than that, here you go: "he is not in your QT"
lolooll how do you know scum have a QT? /trollmode off.
Fishing for scumslips is scummy as hell, though. Textbook flailing.

Lordcable #277 makes this post:
AWESOMETOWN PACKAGE:
Palmer
malthusis
chesskid

SCUMMY MCSCUMPANTS:
saporo
RobCapone

LEANING SCUM BUT UNCERTAIN:
Mariyta
DemonHybrid

And leaves his vote on DemonHybrid. HMMMMMMMMMMM uh wtf is going on. One more reason he needs to eat a bullet to the face. Please god let us have a vig.

RC #278 is more flailaliciousness "4. actually I think only one of those two are scum, right now I am leaning towards mary and way to try and buddy up to chess, every tie you call someone pro-town to me I see that as an attempt to buddy up to them and right now I think you need all the buddies you can get so as long as nobody else thinks it is suspicious, have at it, hope it works out for you."
-> implying buddying up to chess is pro-town. And then this:"
as for your list, the part of me is dead wrong. personally I see chess, mary, and you as scum team"
OH OK WHAT. Classic oh god these people aer on to me better call them scum haha then noone will believe me MUAHAHAHAH.
1/3 scum at best. My gut says LC will flip town, which is why I want him vigged, not lynched.
palmertrou wrote:Lord C is looking better in his last post but'll never recover the damage he's done to his own role. Maybe he got laid this weekend or something. Definatley maybe :)

LC, you put Malthusis amongst the town reads. Can you explain why? Chesskid has been recieving flack for conveying just a null read.
Hi there mr. town.
RobCapone wrote:I don't think he looks better in his last post
MUAHAHAHA SEE WHAT I DID THERE? I DISAGREED WITH YOU. BETCHA DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE COMING

WHAT THE HELL IS ALL THIS CRAP WITH LOL WHAT IS YOUR NAME LOL WTF.

...Oh I see it's about some possible slip that I still don't see and am not goingn to go back to reread. If one of the two people in question flips scum, I'll look at it. For now, there are much better lynches.

...Mary is still town cool.
Werewolf not rectifying his disturbing lack of content in post #323 is horrible. POST SOME GODDAMN CONTENT ALREADY.
RobCapone wrote:Who made you leader?
I LOLED. DID ANYBODY ELSE LOL?
RobCapone wrote:You know what, I'm gonna change it up

unvote: Lord Cable
Vote: Gaoth

He says 2 different times that he likes the Lord Cable wagon because DH's arguments convinced him, he doesn't make his own case, just sheeps DH

Second his activity is just enough to stay on the radar, I know cause I forgot he was playing til right now

Third, he comes back and comments that the wagon has shifted from DH and LC to chess and Mal but his gut says mal

Again no case (granted he doesn't change his vote) and chooses mal over chess because (my assumption) chess is the more pro-town person of the group

I still think lord C is scum but I realize on this site that sometimes the most obvious scummy player is just a VI, and like I said he is playing similar to furclow, a known VI

As mentioned before, vig can take him out

I just feel gaoth's laying low and sheeping is awfully suspicious to me
OH GOD I CAN'T GET LC LYNCHED LETS TRY A DIFFERENT PERSON OH GOD. Keep track of your (lol) Me,Mary,LC scumteam please. Now you are obviously flailing, where as earlier it was (slightly) not obvious.

WHY IS THERE A PAGE 15 WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON

..Ugh I'm skimming Rob's posts at this point, I can't take it anymore.
DemonHybrid wrote:Rob, to me, you look town but only BECAUSE you look like an idiot. Who votes themselves when they have 2 or 3 votes of pressure on them? Honestly.
NONONONONO THIS IS WHAT HE IS TRYING TO DO. HE'S JUST SPEWING ANYTHING HE CAN AND DISAGREEING WITH EVERYBODY TO LOOK TOO AWFUL TO BE SCUM. DO NOT FALL FOR IT.
RobCapone wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:Rob, to me, you look town but only BECAUSE you look like an idiot. Who votes themselves when they have 2 or 3 votes of pressure on them? Honestly.
Reaction testing
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS. Backtrack/baldfacelie #25

...Gaoth needs to die too. Goddamnit.
Mariyta wrote:I was going to post the case on Rob now, but he has 78 posts already and I don't have the mental energy to sift through all the crap, so that will come tomorrow.
Don't bother. He dies today.
palmertrou wrote:With the assumption that Lord Cable will be Vig killed if we have those powers in our midst do we factor that into our choice for the lynch? As in the people here that are likely to have the opposite allingment to Lord Cable should he be scum. Do we wait until we know Lord Cables allingment first before lynching such candidates? I don't see lynching such candidates as the most effective or efficient way of dealing with today. Discuss...
We lynch the scummiest player. That = RC. If we have a vig, LC will be dead tomorrow, and all will be well. If we don't well then we lynch the scummiest player tomorrow, which may or may not be LC.
Any cops, etc, don't bother with LC, however, since if there is a vig, he will be dead tomorrow.

WE ARE NOT GETTING TO PAGE 20 TODAY. THIS DAYS USEFULNESS IS OVER, and RC NEEDS TO DIE. THAT IS ALL.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:56 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Seriously all the last 5 pages did was piss me off, and solidify town reads on Palmer and Mary.
Lord Cable
Lord Cable
Townie
Lord Cable
Townie
Townie

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by Lord Cable »

chesskid3 wrote: Lordcable #277 makes this post:
AWESOMETOWN PACKAGE:
Palmer
malthusis
chesskid

SCUMMY MCSCUMPANTS:
saporo
RobCapone

LEANING SCUM BUT UNCERTAIN:
Mariyta
DemonHybrid

And leaves his vote on DemonHybrid. HMMMMMMMMMMM uh wtf is going on. One more reason he needs to eat a bullet to the face. Please god let us have a vig.
BZZZT. I had had my vote on saporo since 4 days earlier, and my vote has been on saporo for a week now. Please learn to play attention.
WeaponsofMassConstruction
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:34 pm

Post by WeaponsofMassConstruction »

OH GOD THE MULTI-POSTING

BTW, CAPS LOCK = TOWN.

Yeah, this back and forthness is inflating this thread's post count.
palmertrou wrote:
I thought LC was scummy at first, but no longer. And the anti-judgmental side of me says LC is not stupid, but has simply been irrational.

This palmer vs RC back and forth is reaffirming my opinion that both are clear town. Palmer should be clearer, but RC is posting in a very balls to the wall frustrated tone
RobCapone wrote:Why do you care so much about what others think?

Think for yourself
, and insulting language like above lends itself to ingrained knowledge that he's town and will not back down since he knows he is ultimately right. Scum would be much more submissive, and it would be hard for them to get angry for their opponents declaring truth.

Basically, I've done it before and know what it's like. The notion that he should die because of his "anti-townness" is a bad one, by vig or lynch, and is in of itself, "anti-town."

So yeah, I could totally see DH being mafia.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

NO. HE IS NOT TOWN.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:54 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

@ Lord C: Sorry, missed your vote when checking your ISO to see where your vote was. You still need to die, though :/

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”