DEFCON Mafia 2.0 - Over, American Victory!

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:27 pm

Post by Fate »

DIS GONNA BE SEXY TIME FOR ALL
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by Fate »

DBooooOoOoooM

Please be town this time Baku
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #113 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by Fate »

OH HEY LOOK WHO HAS A SHINY NEW COMPUTER.

5 PAGES ALREADY GUIZ?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #114 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:17 pm

Post by Fate »

@Random Guy: I want Panda to be town because he is the kind of Yang to my Yin and shit.

So far so good on that front, and I like Baby Spice's little list plan thingie:

BUT THAT PLAN HAS FAR TOO FEW SILOS:

WHY DONT WE ALL CHOOSE NUKES AND NUKE TILL ALL SCUM ARE DEAD WHEN THE BELL TOLLS FOR THEE.

ME AND A FEW OTHER AWESOME PLAYERS CAN CHOOSE FALLOUT SHELTER AND HAVE AN EPIC LYLO AFTER THE ASHES ARE DONE BURNIN
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #116 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by Fate »

ILL GET TO IT WHEN I GET TO IT.

DRAFT SYSTEMS MAKE MY HEAD HURT
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #117 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by Fate »

And what the hell do you even mean should the sub claim or not?

D1VV; HAI GUYZ I GOT A PR THAT IS SUB OK SCUM SO YOU KNOW TO KILL ME/NOT

D1 claims are fuckin fail. WHEN SUB TIME comes around THEN claiming is for teh win and shooting accordingly.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #119 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:51 pm

Post by Fate »

Hmmm I see the merits now with the whole "SET UP ZE DEFENSES" aspect that I didn't think of.

There are two of each role though, max, right?

Toog'
s posts with the 4s and the 3s and the piling made my head hurt >_>
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #121 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by Fate »

If that sub doesn't want to claim and nukes chesskid I'd be down with that.

Then again I expect him gandalf dana and bunnylover to have a VI race
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #124 (isolation #8) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:02 pm

Post by Fate »

CHESSKID DONT FUCKIN INCITE MY RAGE WHILE IM TRYING TO REPLACE INTO A 60 PAGE FUCKING GAME.

I DONT HAVE THE PATIENCE RIGHT NOW
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #129 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:13 pm

Post by Fate »

OH LAWD NOT ANOTHER ONE

NOT ANOTHER ONE GOD DMAN IT
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #187 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:17 am

Post by Fate »

Percy wrote:
Unless it's sanctioned by the playerbase, no-one should nuke. If you disagree, then say why, kthx.
HERE I AM DISAGREEING KTHX.

IM NOT GONNA PUT UP WITH THE BULLSHIT OF HEMMHAWWIN ON ME WANTING TO SHOOT SCUM/ANTI-TOWN.

IVE WAITED A YEAR FOR A GODDAMN DAYKILL ROLE AND IM NOT USING IT LIKE A DOUBLE LYNCH. IM USING IT LIKE A DAMN DAYKILL AND ALL THE GLORY THAT COMES WITH IT.

IF WE NUKE THE VI BRIGADE ASAP I GUARANTEE A TOWN WIN.

damn looks like I was real late to this anti-commie party >_>
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #188 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:18 am

Post by Fate »

Jed, I like your style and all, but FoS toog?

That's exactly the sort of thing that validates competent players nuking at their own discretion...
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #191 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:22 am

Post by Fate »

I look forward to dying at the hands of a damn clown.

OH BUT WHAT?

FATE WAS PROTECTED BY A BATTLESHIPZ?

VI BRIGADE LEADER WAS FOILED AND KILLED? NAD HE FLIPPED SCUM TO BOOT?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #195 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:36 am

Post by Fate »

Excuse me?

Did I miss where danakillsu, gandalf, whoiever the hell I listed and I'm afraid to check the player list because I'll scream, posted AT ALL or dropped ANY TOWN TELLS?

Its not a policy lynch. Its nowhere NEAR the same. Its a policy vig, which I endorse and I Love and is what vigs were fucking made for.

For removing scummy as all hell players like you that are detriments to the town and could also be scum, but can rarely be read as scum just because of how its "well is he just fucking awful or is he scum?"

I could link game after game of instances in which killing off the VIs either through lynch or vigs would have always resulted in a town win. You clowns are just perfect LyLo fodder OR easily manipulated in said LyLo.

And for the other days youre alive before LyLo? Perfect distractions for town trying to figure out the game, perfect targets of fakescumhunting, etc.

IF this game had a N0 and I had a bullet I wouldn't even TRY to parse through all this set-up talk to find scum, I'd shoot one of my list and I wouldn't look back.

Now UNLESS you can explain how you know 3-4 of them are townies BEFORE THEY EVEN POSTED, I think lynching you D1 would work just as fuckin well.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #197 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:41 am

Post by Fate »

PROBABILITY?

6 SCUM THIS GAME, 6 SLOTS. THEY COULD ALL BE SCUM.'

IM NOT PLAYING STATISTICS 101 FUCKIN 1 WITH YOU HERE. IM NOT PLAYING "IF YOU DERP 5 PLAYERS OUT OF A 20 PLAYER GAME WIT 6 SCUM 1-2 WILL BE SCUM" BECAUSE THIS ISNT A FUCKIN SCIENCE PROJECT.

ITS MAFIA, AND THEY ARE BETTER OFF DEAD EVEN IF THEYRE ALL FUCKIN TOWN, BUT BASED ON GANDALF POSTING ELSEWHERE AND YOU PUSHING BS READS ON IS AND ME I'D HIGHLY FUCKIN DOUBT THAT.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #201 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:46 am

Post by Fate »

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?

YOU JUST STAY IN THAT CANDY LAND TUNNEL BECAUSE IF YOUR WORLD VIEW AROUND THIS HERP DERP IS AND FATE ARE PRE-D1 SCUMZ YOUR WORLD IS GONNA BE EATIN LOLIPOPS AND WORKING AT THE SHOE FACTORY TO EACH THEIR NEEDS ACCORDING TO THEIR GODAMN ABILITY WHICH MEANS YOU'LL BE THE PEDDLER ON THE SIDEWALK DANCIN FOR EVERYONE'S MEANINGLESS ENTERTAINMENT IN A BLEAK WORLD FULL OF DULL GREYS AND LOSS IF INDIVIDUALITY.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #206 (isolation #16) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:49 am

Post by Fate »

ANSWER A QUESTION WITH A QUESTION BOY YOU GOT BALLS.

IT MEANS YOURE EITHER A DAMN FOOL, OR SCUM PROJECTING YOUR OWN "WHOOPS I ADMITTED I WASNT SCFUM WITH DANA AND THE REST OF THE HAPPY PEOPLE" ONTO ME WHO YOU ARE "CALLING SCUM"

BECAUSE you are saying "tehee fate is scum and therefore all the VIs are town" WHICH IS FAULTY LOGIC, because you've played with me before and I DAMN WELL would be taking this stance as ANY FUCKIN ALIGNMENT. SO THIS MEANS your "clearing" of those people based on your scum read is INGENIUNE AND FAULTY, and MORE LIKELY based on you being scum saying "I WANT POINTS FOR CALLING PEOPLE TOWNNNNN"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #207 (isolation #17) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:50 am

Post by Fate »

Jed Cooper wrote:And you have to hand it to Fate -- he was smooth as silk in 3P lylo -- he took that win by force.

Are you......

What was his damn name. Furry Mafia?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #210 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:51 am

Post by Fate »

Toogeloo wrote:Just think, we still got another 108 hours or so of not being able to lay a single vote ^_^...
Don't remind me how useless this DEFCON 5 is gameplay wise except for 5 being a sexy odd number and AGM liking his flavor.

I sent my choices in and now I get to party with los locos for a full 3 friggin days.

Good thing I work all week-end
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #212 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:52 am

Post by Fate »

chesskid3 wrote:I've never been in a game with Scumfate until now, Fate. You know that.

Thanks, Toog.
KEEP ON KEEPIN ON IN THE FACE OF ALL LOGIC AND UNSUBSTANTIATED READS.

YOU GOT BALLS ILL GIVE YOU THAT. BUT ON THE MORNING OF MATTERS YOULL BE DEAD AND I WONT BE.

YOU GODDAMN BENMAGE CLONE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #215 (isolation #20) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:55 am

Post by Fate »

"don't be chesskid"

FTFY
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #216 (isolation #21) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:57 am

Post by Fate »

Jed Cooper wrote:Nope thats not me Fate. But I like how you switch in and out of caps mode. You weren't capping in 3P lylo. You were honey sweet but steal the candy's baby.

FakeGod?

I've only been to 3p LyLo a handful since I'm usually dead before then, only reason I was there was because I replaced back in.

I have the right game at least right? But that game I wasn't "capping or not capping" I just came in and hammered as the honey was already laid out for me.

I'm just curious as to where you get this meta from because I need to see how it matches up with how high you are apparently regarding me right now.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #225 (isolation #22) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:07 am

Post by Fate »

danakillsu wrote:This thread so far makes me want to cry long and hard. Unlike the rest of you, I am willing to admit that this isn't going to go anywhere until DEFCON 4, and furthermore, I am willing to say that I will not even attempt to analyze this thread until DEFCON 4. So see you guys then.

^EXHIBIT.

FUCKING.

A.

THESE ARE YOUR PROBTOWNIES CHESSKID?

BURN IN NUCLEAR WINTER.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #227 (isolation #23) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:09 am

Post by Fate »

Toogeloo wrote: I do agree with you on the scum hunting thing myself dana, I just didn't say it as blatantly as you did lol. Still, I enjoy the conversation, since the more people talk, the more you have to use down the road. While this may not be the best phase of the game to scum hunt, you would be stupid to ignore it once we do get into the meat of the game.
Scumhunting is one thing.

Townhunting is another thing.

PARTICIPATING IN A FUCKING GAME is another thing.

BUILDING EARLY READS AND STANCES AND HISTORY is quite another thing.

"Yo I'm not gonna take any stances so my options are as wide as the great wall of goddamn China" <- that's fuckin tech.

SO DONT go agreeing with scum there Baku.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #233 (isolation #24) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:13 am

Post by Fate »

Yeah that's fine and all Toog, but you see the DIFFERENCE in what your play has been so far and Dana's?

I don't like the way you agreed with him, it paints him in a townier light than he SHOULD be painted in (aka "well an obvtownie said he understands where dana is coming from, looks like that slot could be townmindset)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #235 (isolation #25) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:16 am

Post by Fate »

SpyreX if you go all los copos on me again you'll have to turn in your card.

AND I NEVER GAVE IT BACK TO YOU SO AKA YOU BETTER BE ONE WITH FIRE AND BRIMSTONE OR [REDACTED] OTHER CHOICES
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #237 (isolation #26) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:18 am

Post by Fate »

My eyes sort of glazed over the second second sentence of your post and I didn't even read the third apparently.

>_>
<_<

"I agree with you dana" is just the sort of thing that makes my blood boil
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #240 (isolation #27) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:24 am

Post by Fate »

Ok this discussion needs stoppin now:

1. THERES ONE HALF-We see the intrinsic value of our own scumhunting and how getting X IS NOT Y SCUM is extremely beneficial in narrowing down reads further because we know how to make basic connections such as "X was obviously not scum with Z"

2. THERES DEVILS
AVOCADOFUCKHOOPLA
ADVOCATE SIDE- Copos can't copos a full clear and I'm paranoid and crazy someonescum will get half cleared and coast like its 1958 and the coastguard is patrollin the borders. Plus I like eating bamboo and keeping shit out of scums hands more than getting cool gadgets for town

CAPICHEY?

Now back to chesskid who hasn't responded to my LATEST EXPLOITS:

Vote: Chesskid
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #244 (isolation #28) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:28 am

Post by Fate »

chesskid3 wrote:Your latest exploits being some post from Dana that is easy to put in a bad light? sure, I really need to respond to that.
NICE TIMING ASSHOLE.

THERE IS NO RESPONSE. THERE IS ATTACK.

WITH YOUR SELF PROCLAIMWED AND OBVIOUS AGRESSIVE SCUMHUNTING STYLE, WHY ARENT YOU IN HERE PUSHING WHAT YOU THINK NEEDS BE PUSHED?

LOOKS LIKE YOU FAIL AT IMITATING YORU TOWN GAME. AND YOU THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA BE AS EASY AS 1, 2, CALL SOMEONE WHO SHOULD BE CALLED SCUM SCUM AND PRETEND LIKE IT MAKES SENSE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #247 (isolation #29) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:32 am

Post by Fate »

I can do ANYTHING in this thread, whether in the back of my mind I"m whether if you truly just believe your own madness or your scum is another story.

EITHER WAY YOU GET DEATH
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #250 (isolation #30) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:40 am

Post by Fate »

Same goes for AV, as a vet of the last game I figured he would have MUCHOZ more to say
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #253 (isolation #31) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:47 am

Post by Fate »

What a HORRIBLE summary of what is happening with me and chess.

I don't even know what to make of that last paragraph it reads forced as fucking hell with the parantheses and all this boss nonesense
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #254 (isolation #32) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:47 am

Post by Fate »

Katsuki wrote:I ENDORSE NUKES OF FATE!

=.=b

Do..

DO I NEED TO ADD YOU TO THAT LIST?

BECAUSE I HAD MORE RESPECT FOR YOU THIS BETTER BE A DAMN JOKE POST IF YOU THINK THIS PASSES AS CONTENT AFTER BEING CALLED OUT BY PANDA
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #271 (isolation #33) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:16 am

Post by Fate »

Jed Cooper wrote:[NORAD SYSTEM QTOPIC INTERCEPT]

sdfjhfj scumslipped but sdfkjlsdfkjjfj we just go ahead and spam the thread dsflk;jskjf cools out.

[END TRANSMISSION]
HEY YOU I ASKED YOU QUESTIONS DONT PLAY THE ALT TEEHEE GAME WITH ME IWANT TO KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GETTING THIS FATE <3 FROM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #273 (isolation #34) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:21 am

Post by Fate »

Oh yeah.

That game was milk and honey and a free win.

THANKS VASUADEEEEE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #275 (isolation #35) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:22 am

Post by Fate »

Oh so you ARE READING the game huh?

THAT MAKES YOU EVEN MORE KILL WORTHY
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #279 (isolation #36) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:29 am

Post by Fate »

*looks at number of pages of thread*

Yeah.

Great.

NOW DO THOSE WHO HAVE EYES BUT CANNOT YET SEE REALIZE THAT MY GOSPEL IS TRUTH AND JUSTICVE AND MY LIST IS SACRED?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #281 (isolation #37) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:31 am

Post by Fate »

I see where SpyreXnoia is coming from by the way.

Baku you realize your lists and suggestions can EASILY be manipulated to ensure optimal scumpicks at this point? "Almost assuredly scum can get cop and use it to find other scum and stop town from havin nice things" thats how I'm starting to read it.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #287 (isolation #38) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:46 am

Post by Fate »

If you see what I did there then you'll know I use precision nickname choosing to indicate a subtler, deeper message below the surface of the post.

I'll give you a pass for now, and we'll see how things fall, but for now I'm just sayin' I get where SpyreX is coming from especially given his recent defeat at the hands of your mindsex.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #291 (isolation #39) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:05 am

Post by Fate »

gandalf5166 wrote:This isn't a RECK game. We don't have to spam the crap out of it.
HERES ALL STAR #3 SHOWING UP TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE GAME ALL HIS PREPUBESCENT COLLEGE MIND THOUGHTS TO THE GAME>

THANK YOU GANDALF. ALWAYS A FUCKIN PLEASURE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #292 (isolation #40) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:07 am

Post by Fate »

Role Suggestion: M.A.D.

You are M.A.D. You're also fucking pissed.

Once during the game, at DEFCON 1, you are able to fire off three nukes at any three different players. Regardless of their role, all three of their countries will fire nukes back and you and you will be destroyed.

And free.

Oh so free.

From this madness.

You win when everyone that deserves death is dead. This includes communist nations AND nations that are a drain on the global community's intelligence.

PM me back to confirm. I am AGM, your lord and savior of modding genius.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #296 (isolation #41) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:15 am

Post by Fate »

gandalf5166 wrote:By the way, if I have a vig, I'll use it however the fuck I want. Vig is my FAVORITE role.

I have awesome reads, I just suck at getting other people to fucking listen >.>
gandalf5166 wrote:Actually, I think fate should be lynched as well. In fact, I'd like for the entire "CAPS LAWK ALLIANCE" to go die. I don't care if they always play that way, but random wagons are just stupid.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #299 (isolation #42) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:20 am

Post by Fate »

I don't get where either the town vibes or the scum vibes (unless the former is due to the fabricated latter) is coming from, he just eems to be JOKIN around to me pre-game.

HAR

HARHAFUCKINHARHAR.

BUT SERIOUSLY.

Gandalf lynch? I wouldn't shed a tear, we'll see what dana and friends have to say first though
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #351 (isolation #43) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:23 am

Post by Fate »

Ever since RedC made me feel bad about myself after Rapture Mafia I've become inclined to listen to him when he says to cool off.

I'll be over here waiting for DEFCON 3.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #357 (isolation #44) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:23 am

Post by Fate »

I mean, you can do what you want. I'm just scratching my head as to why you're getting yourself so worked up on the one hand and then calling this stage useless on the other.
They are both the SAME hand. I'm pissed that there's nothing that CAN be done at this stage. I can't explore options, I can't put pressure down, I can't get accurate reads bogged down in this set-up talky talky.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #403 (isolation #45) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:52 am

Post by Fate »

danakillsu wrote:This thread so far makes me want to cry long and hard. Unlike the rest of you, I am willing to admit that this isn't going to go anywhere until DEFCON 4, and furthermore, I am willing to say that I will not even attempt to analyze this thread until DEFCON 4. So see you guys then.
danakillsu wrote:Sweet. Later today, I should have something of importance to say.

Oh lordy I can't help but post this.

What the FUCK changed between DEFCON 5 and 4?

NOTHING.

ARBITRARY EXCUSE NOT TO PROVIDE CONTENT FOR THREE DAYS? CHECK.
SCUMMALICIOUS FIRST POST ABOUT DEALING WITH FATE AND META APPEALS? CHECK.
MEMBER OF THE VI BRIGADE AND DETRIMENT TO THE TOWN AT LARGE? CHECK.

CONFIRM VOTE: DANA
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #411 (isolation #46) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:03 am

Post by Fate »

Its not a policy lynch if I give him a chance, and THEN he acts scummy.

Panda what the HELL do you make of his: "derpy herpy DEFCON 4 is when the wheels will be greased" WHEN NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

I double rechecked the rules, scum could talk all Def5, all alignments were out, everyone could post, choices could be made....

We'll see what actual "importantz" he comes up with today, but the mere FACT that he has stated its only important NOW come DEF4 is scummy enough itself for ROPOS.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #501 (isolation #47) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:14 pm

Post by Fate »

Re Jed: ^SpyreX is town.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #503 (isolation #48) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:18 pm

Post by Fate »

danakillsu wrote:Dang it guys, would you stop posting one-liners? Alright, here's what I've got for now:
@ Fate
Post 403
You quote two of my posts. Why? What I see there is consistency. I understand that you enjoy lynching me because you don't like my playstyle, but calling me scummy for that is ridiculous. Like I would really be more likely to say I'm not going to participate that much until DEFCON 4 as scum than I would as town.
@ Toogeloo
Post 412
What? Are you trying to say I'm generally a lurking/non-participatory player and that you tend not to expect much from me? I'm pretty sure we played one game together, and I didn't have a great chance to shine in that game, but I definitely participated. I do have an average of over 5 posts a day, and I'm in 2/3 games right now that I'm alive in. And my posts are very rarely too short. So you do the math.

*boils*

*rage*

*flames*

THIS IS THECONTENT? THIS IS THEIPORTANT THING YOU HAD TO SAY?

1. My quotes of your HORSESHIT, it wasn't a contradiction, it never, it was just BULLSHIT and you haven't told me what happened magically between 4 and 5 besides Piex2 that made you decide to produce "content"-a word I'm using so liberally I might as well be charged for it- Came AFTER you said you had important things to say.

2. DERP HERP SO DID THIS. And what is it? Here's my meta check it twice and play hop scotch on the beach and oh if you get sand in your shorts its because I don't play a lot?

WHY ISNT DANA DEAD YET>
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #504 (isolation #49) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:19 pm

Post by Fate »

SocioPath wrote:<3 Even if Spy is scum ( ;o )
I think Imma keep him around for quite a while.
SHHHH GOD DAMN IT HE DOESNT NEED TO HEAR THAT YET.
>_>

<_<
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #506 (isolation #50) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:21 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh and Edwop 2 above:

he says "here's what I've got for now"

I mean. That statement, in and of itself, just fucking pisses me off. "This is all I have to say"

And whos the knight and shining armor to come to his defense? PANDA bear?

"well dana just says whats on his mind and he doesnt care."

Well whats on his mind? Defending himself from me, clarifying his meta, SCUM IS ON HIS MIND AND DEATH BETTER BE SOON TOO BECAUSE HE SHOULD FIGURE OUT IF HES HITTIN THE PEARLY GATES HARD OR WAKING UP AS A COCKROACH
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #507 (isolation #51) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:21 pm

Post by Fate »

Well well well look who we have here.

Toog whats all this dana defense going on.

And i know what you're going to say,
"Im just callin it how i sees t because im bi-partisan vote me for prez"

But no. I don't want ot hear that, I want to hear what you think of his ALIGNMENT. IN. THIS. GAME>
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #509 (isolation #52) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:33 pm

Post by Fate »

oh... you were quoting his wiki? For some reason I thought you were quoting a post you had made earlier in this thread.

I'll just save this post here though until you respond and clarify, we'll call it a reaction test.

You'll probably say something like "I was just looking into his meta and thats what I found. Then I was asking YOU, Fate what you were expecting dana to produce given his supposedly known meta"

If you say other things like

"What? Defending him? I never did that! You're misrepresenting me fate BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SCUM?"

You're scum with him. I doubt you'll be this obvious though even if you ARE scum with dana.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #510 (isolation #53) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:33 pm

Post by Fate »

Bah I was reading a Dead qt, I didn't get to simul post -_-
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #512 (isolation #54) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:34 pm

Post by Fate »

Toogeloo wrote:
Fate wrote:Toog whats all this dana defense going on.
Not so much a defense as it is a "I'm not ready to burn him yet," attitude. I got a short list of players, but this is still a fuzzy stage where no real conviction has to be mounted yet. As far as anyone could know, the 6 most vocal people in the game could all be scum, or the 6 most influential people for making your role picks could be scum, or the 6 people with the least amount of posts could be scum.

In all reality, this is quite possibly the easiest stage to be manipulated by scum because, as Jed would say, there is no paper trail. It's all conjecture, gut feelings, hair sticking up on the back of your neck, devils and angels on your shoulder, and wishbone breaking. Maybe you could be scum Fate (oh my!)... pressing what constitutes practically a policy lynch on dana. You think he's scummy on activity, but you've stated you wouldn't mind just burning him because he is a VI if he is town. That's pretty easy for scum to say, wouldn't you think?

Wait....what???

You did the latter? You DIDNT clarify that I had misinterpreted yoru defense of Danakillsu? You called ME SCUM?

HOLY SHIT.

HOLY SHITT

VOTE: TOOGELOO

HOLY SHIT.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #513 (isolation #55) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:34 pm

Post by Fate »

SPYREX YOURE HERE>

DO YOU SEE WHAT JUST HAPPENED?

HE DIDNT CLARIFY THINGS. HE DIDNT TELL ME I WAS READING WRONG. HE TOOK MY POSITION AND IMMEDIATELY TRIED TO DEFEND AGAINST IT BECAUSE HE FELT THREATENED BY ME CALLING HIM DANAS SCUMBUDDY.

OH CHRIST.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #515 (isolation #56) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:36 pm

Post by Fate »

Man if I had simul posted like I had planned I would like that much more psychic. He literally said
Fate wrote:If you say other things like

"What? Defending him? I never did that! You're misrepresenting me fate BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SCUM?"
like I said he would if he was scum.

God damn take my word for it I had that shit typed out as soon as I re-read his dana wiki quote post.

TAKE MY WORD FOR IT I SWEAR ON MY AVATAR
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #517 (isolation #57) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:38 pm

Post by Fate »

Toogeloo wrote:I can't wait for your "Chrisrage" you've taken to since playing on this site btw. You know what I am referring to. Break the Caps Lock, have an aneurysm, rupture a ulcer in your tummy... strike fear into all that you play with. You and I both know you can't work that kind of magic on me.

You were easy to manipulate in Day 1 of hypnotists because I used the meta of us knowing each other. Of course I had to kill you Night 1 for it as well. But don't pretend that I am intimidated by your play in any way... Let's not force you to break out that wallet of yours, m'kay?
Oh so now I can't work my magic on you to make you claim scum?

I never EXPECTED to, I never was trying to work ANYTHING on you. I was trying to get a READ on you and asking what the fuck was up with your dana defense.

You just rolled up and posted something that I predicted you would post as scum. You DIDNT post BakuTown clarification relaxed and observant Town post.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #520 (isolation #58) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:42 pm

Post by Fate »

SpyreX wrote:HAHAHAH

I guess to be fair you could be pushing a policy lynch BUT even that that doesn't make sense

AND TO THINK YOU ALMOST DIDNT PLAY UNTIL Dcon3

And what the hell is this last post by toog even mean?
Its not about the policy lynch, like I said anyone could push me as scum and say "fates pushin a policy lynch he's scummy"

the POINT is that he had two options in my prediction since I was
reading his defense of dana wrong

1. Clarify that he wasn't defending dana, merely quoting his wiki and trying to get a read on why Fate had high expectations of dana

2. Argue he wasn't defending dana by leaving options open (I'm not ready to burn him
yet
)- his post here focuses more on his stance on dana than the fact that he WASN'T actually defending him at all. + push me as scum for pushing a policy lynch, when 2a. Its not a policy lynch 2b. Ive asked him for his reads on dana THIS GAME, and he didn't respond (the fact that its this game furthers that it isnt a policy lynch)

He took the 2nd fork in the road and its the path less traveled because theres only SIX scumbags
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #525 (isolation #59) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:49 pm

Post by Fate »

Toogeloo wrote:Don't pretend that your "What's this dana defense," proposition at me wasn't an open ended statement. It could literally be translated several ways, from asking me "why I don't want to burn dana," to "why am I buddying up to dana," to "what do you see in dana that I don't?"

I can make no assumption that you didn't read the quote and you simply were asking me why I wasn't on the same page as you.
OK LETS BREAK IT DOWN:
Fate wrote:Well well well look who we have here.

But no. I don't want ot hear that, I want to hear what you think of his ALIGNMENT. IN. THIS. GAME>
When you read this post your reaction wasn't:
"defending dana? I wasn't defending dana. I was just reading through his meta, and I was wondering why you think he should be posting content when he never does as either alignment. Oh and
here's what I fuckin think about dana's alignment THIS game since I'm answering your question.
"

You reaction WAS INSTEAD:
"I never defended dana! I just said Im not willing to a take a stance on him either fuckin way. lololololol BTW FATEYOU COULD BE SCUM PUSHING POLICY LYNCHESSSSSSS"

GG sir.

GfuckingG.

Everyone go re-read Toog's lists posts with this in mind and don't follow the Red Panda to scumsville role choice paradise.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #526 (isolation #60) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:52 pm

Post by Fate »

Toogeloo wrote:
Fate wrote:Well well well look who we have here.

Spy, if you want to tell me how this screams that Fate didn't read the quote, I'd love to hear. I answered the question the way I saw it asked of me.
I asked you what you thought of his alignment THIS game, and you said "I'm not ready to burn him yet theres nothing to go off of bawwww" not even a simple:
1. This post is scummy
or
2. He promises to say something important, and all he has to say is XX, huh maybe you're onto something Fate
or
3. I think he's townish the way he could give less of a damn
or
4. The arbitrary Defcon 4 5 thing makes no damn sense.
OR ANYTING OF THAT DGOD DAMN NATURE

WHAT YOU SAID WAS

FENCE, HERE I AM. *SIT*
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #533 (isolation #61) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:59 pm

Post by Fate »

I have no intention of revealing my reads about any player, thank you.
Tech.

Here, and I hate explaining to scum why they're scum but let me go through the motions REAL SLOW:

Youre fucking quote snipping.
"I never defended dana! I just said Im not willing to a take a stance on him either fuckin way. lololololol BTW FATEYOU COULD BE SCUM PUSHING POLICY LYNCHESSSSSSS"
THATS the entirety of my representation of what you said.

Both town you AND scum you would clarify that you weren't defending Dana, YES. The way you did it though, the sentiment and the METHOD of your clarification was what I was looking for:

1. Is calm and relaxed. You point out that you were going through dana's meta and setting realistic expectations, and wondering what I expected of him.

2. Is anxious. You focus more on your stance of dana that you aren't ready to burn him yet, when I never asked if you wanted to lynch him or not. You then go and try to flip the cards around and paint me as scum for pushing a "policy lynch" when you can't in your RIGHT MIND call it a policy lynch when I'm making points against him THIS GAME.

And i Swear if you pull the "well since its his meta to do scummy things, if he does htem and you lynch him for its a policy lynch" I WILL RAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWGGGGGGGGHHHH
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #534 (isolation #62) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:00 pm

Post by Fate »

Jed Cooper wrote:
Toogeloo wrote:Jed, you are really reaching, just so you know.

First off, it's an example.
Secondly, You can't say for certain what people are going to want.

Maybe someone thinks of themselves as a high profile target, so taking things like Doctor or Cop aren't on their list because they know the role could die soon. Maybe (I'm looking at IS on this one) some one just wants to nukes another player and to hell with the other power roles. Maybe a person values a nuke's ICBM ability (or nuking ability /shrug) over other PRs.

At the end of the day, it was an example though...
Examples lead people.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU POSTING IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS EXCHANGE?

YOU EITHER COMMENT ON IT, ELABORATE ON WHY YOU WANTED MY SPYREX READ, COMMENT ON MY SPYREX READ, GIVE ME SOME THOUGHTS ON DANA AND TOOG, OR STAY THE FUCK OUT OF IT.

BECAUSE IM NOT GONNA SHED A TEAR WHEN IS AND FRIENDS NUKE YOU.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #538 (isolation #63) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:12 pm

Post by Fate »

Your stance is pretty clearly: Neutral right dere Im not taking a stance.

But what leads to you this? What is your THOUGHT PROCESS on reading dana's posts so far, my points against him, that LEADS you to this read?

You DO know how to play as town right?

Oh and now you never implicated me, you just said "you COULD be scum Fate, and if I WERE to make a case on you it would be you pushing dana as a PL, just throwing it out there." This is just more fence sitting, not taking any stance that would be able to be read for motivation/validity.

And yeah, your first sentence is just there to piss me off I get it. You're deliberately posting what I said not to post.

And guess what?

Rude abrasive Baku? Asshole Baku? That's the Baku I shot N2 as a gut scum read WAAAAAAAAAAY BACKKKKKKKkkk in the good old days. And you flipped scum.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #588 (isolation #64) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:52 pm

Post by Fate »

Woooo boi what happened here. I'll start from the bottom up:

Bunny way to oversimplify the case, what the fucks the matter with you people?

WHAT PART OF: HERP DERP DEFCON 4 IS WHEN THE MAGIC HAPPENS NOT DEFCON 5, AND THEN A SUBSEQUENT MAGIC POST OF DE-FENCE AND NOTHING ELSE IMPORTANT READS AS TOWN?

TO ANY OF YOU FUCKIN CLOWNS?

OH AND CHESSKIDS PRE-GAME "EASY LYNCH" DECLARATION IS JUST HERP UPON DERP. I GUESS THIS GUY NEEDS TO GO REREAD ALL THOSE GAMES I WAS IN WHERE SCUM CAN AND HAS BEEN LYNCHED D1 BECAUSE THEY WERE SCUMMY AND HOLY FUCK THEY FLIPPED SCUM.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #589 (isolation #65) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:57 pm

Post by Fate »

Toogeloo wrote:It's not that he agreed with me... In fact, he *ahem* sat on the on the fence about it showing reason to believe in both sides, but not siding with either.
Fate wrote:Ok this discussion needs stoppin now:

1. THERES ONE HALF-We see the intrinsic value of our own scumhunting and how getting X IS NOT Y SCUM is extremely beneficial in narrowing down reads further because we know how to make basic connections such as "X was obviously not scum with Z"

2. THERES DEVILS
AVOCADOFUCKHOOPLA
ADVOCATE SIDE- Copos can't copos a full clear and I'm paranoid and crazy someonescum will get half cleared and coast like its 1958 and the coastguard is patrollin the borders. Plus I like eating bamboo and keeping shit out of scums hands more than getting cool gadgets for town

CAPICHEY?

Now back to chesskid who hasn't responded to my LATEST EXPLOITS:

Vote: Chesskid
Oh this is just perfect. I thought my stance was pretty clear the way I was leaning I was just posting to say :WE GET IT YOU TWO DISAGRE EON THEORY MOVE ON: not to fence sit on a set-up issue.

But thats the bonus fucking point:

You call me out on fence sitting over a SETUP situation, ROLE CHOICE, MAFIA THEORY, etc.

I call you out for fence sitting on a PLAYERS ALIGNMENT AND THEIR PLAY IN THIS GAME.

Which ones scummier? Oh and if you STILL are gonna sit there and say "Im not calling you scum fate tee hee" we can have more words.

The fact of the matter is that its almost better to have town's "ideal role choices" in MULTIPLE shades of grey than out in the open black and white to prevent scum co-ordination, UNLIKE scum reads which better be out in the open and black and white.

Youve reversed the two for a goddamned scum pie.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #593 (isolation #66) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:22 pm

Post by Fate »

oooooh Spy.

If this is you on dem tiny button access then I can't WAIT to see your Panda case.

Might just be the straw that breaks the dam of sheeping Hoovers.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #609 (isolation #67) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:38 am

Post by Fate »

danakillsu wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:Nice. Defending your defender. Real subtle.
Subtelty is generally the friend of scum.
Unvote:
Vote: Dana

There are no more words.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #612 (isolation #68) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:02 am

Post by Fate »

Baku you're such an ass when you're scum. You act like MoI town.

I really prefer your town game or when you're imitating it adequately enough
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #618 (isolation #69) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:10 am

Post by Fate »

That logic is flawed as fuck and you know it.

You're suggesting either all PRS or Duke nukem, no middle ground.

There's these things called preferences, and there's this way you can put them in order of desire, to ensure you get something that will make you smile.

I hope I didn't give you too much meta credit, mr. Alt
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #665 (isolation #70) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by Fate »

IS is similar to me, eh?

SocioPath wrote:Fate and Spy could be my buddies. ;D
SCREAMING
DESTRUCTION
CLANNNNN
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #666 (isolation #71) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by Fate »

chesskid3 wrote:I got more than that, RedCoyote.

Town:(like, forealz)
Dana
bobsnox (played with him on another site)
AV

those are like 100%/

Gandalf is like 90% scum, SP is pretty high up there. Fate I can't read for shit, but all his reads are off at best.
Oh and Toog might be scum, but it's like 50 50
*NUKE*
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #668 (isolation #72) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:50 pm

Post by Fate »

Much harder to catch*

Also I want to know who was calling Percy scum and why, because I vaguely recall one person saying it then a few more "sheeping" that suspicion.

Dere be scums in DERE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #670 (isolation #73) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:10 pm

Post by Fate »

wat
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #673 (isolation #74) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:22 pm

Post by Fate »

I know what you were saying.

How the fuck is that a logical thought though? All I see is "HERP DERP POOR JUSTIFICATION FOR WASTING TWO NUKES"

And no you can't play the hurrrrr durrrr dumdum CARD because Percy LITERALLY JUST FUCKING CLARIFIED:
Even then, why shoot two nukes when one will do? Shoot one, then shoot another if the first one fails.
Even then, why shoot two nukes when one will do? Shoot one, then shoot another if the first one fails.
Day ending? Why the FUCK would we end the day before the nuke hits? Anyone trying to lynch while death is in the air is a fuckin moron or scum.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #675 (isolation #75) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:24 pm

Post by Fate »

JED STOP WASTING FUCKING POSTS

/IRONY
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #677 (isolation #76) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:29 pm

Post by Fate »

AMDF:LASDGNFINGFJWKESNHKGJNS

A

YOU

SJODJ

YOU CANT PLAY THAT CARD.

IF THEY HAVE THEM IN DEFENSIVE FUCKING MODE AND THEN DEFEND EM AND THEY DONT DIE THEY GET DEATH AGAIN ANWYAY

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GETTING AT>?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #681 (isolation #77) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:20 pm

Post by Fate »

VOTE: DANAKILLSU

HEHEHHH

HAHHEHAHEHEAHE

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #683 (isolation #78) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:25 pm

Post by Fate »

buuuwhAAAAAAAAAAAA?

Jed?

Of all the targets?

OF all your TOOG case and madness?

WHATS ALL THIS MUSTACHE TWIRLING SPYREX?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #685 (isolation #79) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:31 pm

Post by Fate »

SpyreX you just went and undermined all the goods things you had been sayin'

As far as I see Jed is being called scum for being loud and lioudly saying things that are loud because he has to stick to said loudness and can't back dwon because he's already chosen his "fake townie mask" or some shit.

And while I can see the merits of that he's dropped plenty of towntells along the way, ANDD

HE ISNT THE TYPE OF SCUM WE LYNCH D1 BECAUSE HES HERE AND HE TALKS.

THE TYPE OF SCUM THAT DIE D1 ARE THOSE THAT DERPHERP IN THE SHADOWS AND LET MORONS LIKE CHESS (NON-DANASCUM ALIGNMENT=DETERMINED) DEFEND THEM WITH META AND SCUMBUDDIES LIKE TOOG FENCE SIT ON THE ISSUE SO THE ISSUE CAN NEVER BE PUSHED AND THEIR BUDDIES LYNCH CAN SIT ON THE BACKBURNER FOR AWHILE.

DANA OR TOOG.

IF YOU HAVE SOME AMAZING NEW DIRECTIONZ WITH ACTUAL REASONINGS BEHIND IT THAT IS THE ONLY OTHER ACCEPTABLE POST.

Preview Edit:

OH yeah that was the case on him.

I wonder how I forgot about that <_<
>_>

(in which case disregard the line about you not having actual reasonings)

Now I SHOULD delete all the above and just post a Jedvote in this post, but I'm gonna let it ride and see what else happens first.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #687 (isolation #80) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:38 pm

Post by Fate »

FFFFFFFFF

HOW COULD I FORGET THE BEST TOWN PLAY IS TO TAKE THE EXPRESS TRAIN TO NUKETOWN?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: JED

CHOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOO
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #691 (isolation #81) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:48 pm

Post by Fate »

That's one HEELUVA A POST considering the ones around it.

Did jed ever explain why he 180 diisonanced?? Or has he been dodgin it this whole time?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #710 (isolation #82) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:25 am

Post by Fate »

I....
I....UHHAJ,DA,,,I JUST,C....
I JUST CANT DO IT.

I CANT DEATHCLAN VOTING BLOCK ON JED.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: DANA

NONONONONO
NONONO
NONONONONO
NO NO. NO.

HE COMES IN AND VOTES JED WHO HAS A FUCKIN 1000 MORE POSTS THAN HIM FOR NOT CONTRIBUTING?

NO.

I WONT STAND FOR IT.

AND HERE COMES PANDA PREEMPTIVELY DEFENDING BECAUSE HES ALREADY STUCK TO THAT SOFTDEFENSEBUDDY STRATEGY AND HE HAS TO KEEP ON KEEPIN ON CONSISTENCY.

I WANT DANA. DEAD. NO OTHER LYNCH IS FUCKIN ACCEPTABLE AT THIS POINT.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #722 (isolation #83) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:55 am

Post by Fate »

SpyreX wrote:
Then Spyrex goes along with it all Herpaderp?
Sarcasm man sarcasm.

I.E. Jed's list is as useful as he is town.

GOD IF I SUPPORT DANA TODAY CAN I COUNT ON YOU BASTIONS OF AWESOME TOMORROW
IF YOU VOTE OBVSCUM YOU CAN HAVE YOUR CAKE AND NUKE IT TO.

COME THE FUCK ON MAN.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #748 (isolation #84) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:55 am

Post by Fate »

Toogeloo wrote:Ya'know... I'm feeling suicidal.

unvote; vote: Fate

Flip-floppy despite wanting to tunnel on me and dana solely. Pushed for a policy lynching on dana yesterday. Most of his posts are just the Fatrerage stuff.

Hey Fate, is Baby Spice Town or Scum? I want you to tell me right now, best not dance around the issue, that would be hypocritical.

After the past few days, I am as confident as I can be that dana, IS, and VV are all town. That should appease Fate as he now clearly knows what I think of dana. I would rather we lynch Baby Spice, Katsuki, or Fate today. Of the two most contested people talked about, I would obviously go with Jed..
YOU WANT TO DIE A PAINFUL DEATH DON'T YOU?

FIRST YUO CALL MY DANA PUSH, AGAIN, IN THE FACE OF ALL CASES AND POSTS AND BULLSHIT:
POLICY.
THATS HORSESHIT AND YOU KNOW IT. YOU ARE JUST SITTING THERE WITH ALL DANA SAYS AND ATTRIBUTING TO HIS OWN SELF-META BASED ON HIS WIKI PAGE, AND THEN SEEING MY PUSH ON HIM AND TRYING TO PAINT IT AS POLICY?

RIDDLE ME THIS SCUMCLOWN. IF DANA HAD NO WIKI PAGE AND NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE AND HE POSTED AS IS, WHAT THE FUCK WOULD
YOUR
READ ON HIM BE? HINT: IF THE ANSWER IS ANYTHING BUT TOWN THEN MY VOTE AND CASE IS NOT POLICY.

FLIP FLOP WHAT? SPYREX HAS LEGITIMATE CASE ON JED, SO WHILE NOT A FAVORITE SUSPECT OF MINE, I WOULDNT CRY IF WE SPEED LYNCHED HIM. THEN HERP DERP DANASCUM CAME IN AND THREW THE THIRD VOTE DOWN. AND I WASNT GNONA BE ON A WAGON WITH THAT.

YOUR CASE IS AS CONTRIVED AS YOU ARE SCUM. AND IF YOU HONESTLY THINK YOU CAN GET ME LYNCHED TODAY YOU'RE NOT AS GOOD A PLAYER AS I THOUGHT YUO WERE. BUT YOU ARE, SO YOUR VOTE IS A FUCKIN WASTE AKIN TO CHESSKID

SPEAKING OF CHESSKID, AS OF PRESS TIME THIS CLOWN WENT FROM VOTING TOOGELOO TO SHEEPING TOOGELEOO WITH NOT SO MUCH AS A "I AGREE HEHEHE" ALSO NOTE THAT EARLIER HE HAD CONCEDED TO NOT BEING ABLE TO READ ME.

BABY SPICE? I LOOK AT HIS ISO AND SEE SOME GOODPOSTING ABOUT MECHANICS AND THINGS OF THE NATURE I WOULD EXPECT TOWN TO BE ABLE TO POST IN THE PHASES DEF45, THE HE IS V/LA SO THE LACK OF CONTENT ISN'T TOO DAMNING.

HE ALSO HAS THE BONIFIED TOWNTELL OF BEING VOTED BY TOOGELOOHOHOOOOOO SCUM AT THE START OF THINGS D1. DONT THINK I DONT SEE A COUNTERWAGON START ATTEMPT WHEN I SEE ONE MR. SCUMBUDDY.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #749 (isolation #85) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:00 am

Post by Fate »

SPYREX WHERE THE FUCK DID YOUR TOOG SCUM READ GO AND WHY AREN'T YOU POSTING AWESOME THINGS.

DONT GET MY PARANOIA DAR ALL CRAZY AGAIN
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #831 (isolation #86) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:24 am

Post by Fate »

I'm still drunk from last night so take these reads with a grain du seasoning

danakillsu (5) - Faraday, Fate, SpyreX, gandalf5166, Internet Stranger
Faraday (0)
Fate (4) - Toogeloo, chesskid3, danakillsu, Katsuki
gandalf5166 (0)
Internet Stranger (1) - bobsnox
Jack (0)
Jed Cooper (3) - SocioPath, AurorusVox, RedCoyote

Town:

RedCoyote-Commented on everyone and everything in his spoilker trags i cant see this guy as scum with all thisd content. he sees me as scum bexcause of supposed ties to JC, but his reeasoning is at lreast solid in that reegard. i'll admit i never had a solid read on jc all of def45, so when spyrex first brought it up i hemmhawwedf until he reminded me of his dissonance. he said i played my hadn to early, like now toog and dana will stop acting scummy with eachotehr but once my read is solid what the hell is the point?
Jack-that auroursvox vote really rtead as town to me, as well as his other reads. the av vote in partiuclar though cause it came off as a townie who had reread something and was goin for a pressure votem on a new scum read, its just too bold to be comin from scum.
Percy-besides usualy good posting, i think scum are hiding in the group of people that called him scum and tried to discredit his lists and then a few other phopped on the "percy is scum" wagon. IS said he started this suspicions
Sociopath-DeathClanz
SpyreX-DeathClanz

Scumz:

Dana and toog: these two are on a scumteams, and im not sure why the rest oft he game is ingroing this. toogeloo is voting me for pushing a dana lynch, and he keeps saying that im pushing a policy lynch on dana. and the more he repeats himself even though i have shown how it is not a PL, the more other people who are skimming or just susucptible to pyscholodgy say "wow fate is pushign a PL? tahts weiurd" hes taken my one stastnement from way back when where i said if dana was town he was useless to town, whioch was me commenting on his meta, and twisted it into painting my whole push for danascum as policy.

the worse poart is panda bear is hypocritical: he says things klike "this is just like danas play last game"
1. shoe me hwo. FROM WHAT I REMEMBERS dana did not wagon hop liek this in last game. sure he was useless and had no solid reads, but it was more of a "i dont have reads i cant figure this game out" sort of mentalirty wheraas this game he is reeking scum.
2. he says "dana is playin just like last time fate, why areyou voting him?" but hes voting ME and im playin like ME cause im always ME. i omgus people that make shitty accusations of me,. no matter how slight or implied they are. i am very accurate at finding scum who make shodody cases on me, hence why im analyzing my wagon.

dana specifically- as I sadi dana's meta is usually one of terrible town that cant get reads and can never figure the game out. int his game hes blatantly "i wont produce content if youre going to lynch me" what the FUCK IS THAT? he wont be town if were goingt to lynch him? he wont contribute? what WINCON does htis help? Scum. The less content he makes the less connections he makes. hes played so minimialistically its not even funny, even though he PROMISED improtant content way back when at DEF4 and the thing abiout def4 to def5 is STILL Valid and the fact that people are ignoring this shows me his scumbuddy is protecting him, in the form of attacking me. then his vote on me is just to further his 'idcareboutthisgame' imagre he is tryin to sell as pro-town disgust.

toog-like i said the dissonacne between him voting me for "not usng danas methiod to clear him" and "fate is being fate but ill vote him" is scummy as hell. peopl think chanisaw defense is outdated but it is quite effective in multiple scumgames where bussin is bad play due to how smlal scum teams are. his baby spice vote was really awek on someone who was v/la, which constitutes my baby spice read. someone said babyspice is a active player whos been lurkin, but what the fuck v/la is lurking now?

thats one scum team though, and im sure there are both scumteams on a juicy fate town wagon, and at least one scumz on the JC wagon:

chesskid:
100% as in you can quote that shit post game and they will all be town.
Battleship protectnig a lynch target means they don't die. SO we have to nuke them to kill them, then failsafe would kick in.

claiming submitted list can out lying scum.
For example if come MC time they claim fallout shelter and it was 2nd on their list they say, if there's a dead town who put it first, or a live person who has it first, there's a counterclaim.
So basically the sub has to get good luck with a fake list, etc etc
if I missed antyhig adressed at me lemme know
claimed lists show scum what are in the game. all town has against scum is its PRs and the ability to hide that knowledge, and shcesskids plan is scummy as hell.
then he says the second quote, as ana fterthought,as to say "just in case someone is goin to call me out for ignorintg something directed at me let me know and ill come up with conetent" reactionary play is prime for scum, especiall yin a game with two scumteams. as i MENTIOned before he went from not reading me and votiong toogeloo to sheeping toogeloo when my wagon became viable. he is not scum with toogeloo and dana.

jed cooper: his slip and his imediute response to that slip is cusmmy as hell. id say more but im not in the right state of mind too lok through his huge iso so im leavin tghis to spyrex.

interent stranger: theres prob nondanascum on the dana wagon, and IS' play has been fluffyu. ive bene hemmhawin on this read for awhile, but i finally had inspirtiaton about why he is scum. hes a reputabel player who hasnt played in what 7 years? and his play this game is to joke around contsantly, constantly, CONSTANTLY about americans and commies? i trealized he is probably triyn to avoid his best play so he can hide from kills from other teams, as that is a worry for scum that are experiecnes players. another reason RC is town though

bunnylover:
Bunnylover wrote:Right now I agree with Toogeloo.
What Fate wants to do with Dana is a policy lynch, and if I can see that I'm more then sure everyone here including Fate can see it too. Toogeloo latest post (number 750) is the best post I've seen this game, and makes a whole like more sense then everything else.
Vote Fate

Also I'll tell you guys already, I am not a big Day 1 poster. I have those games where I am active Day 1, but mainly I am active lurking during Day 1. I'll post my opinions when people ask me to, but if no one ask I probably won't be posting unless I have a full grab on the situation at hand. Don't be scared to call me out on my lurking, I usually stop lurking when I am called out.
of thew people on my wagon this one is pretty bad/. its qahwole liot of excuses and self-meta. he sheeps toog and says 'im not gonna post content. but if someone calls me out ill post cfontent.' scummya s fuck.
mod bunnyscumn is votin me

however i think theres only 1 commie scum thats not dana/toog on my team,k and katsukui is bringing up the rear (as in bunny is more scummy than katsuki)

katsuki i didn realize was in this game, but he votes me for "fate is not actin like fate when he gets voted" which is an easy meta reason to hide a BW vote in, so i really done like it. he also adds that hes worried why faraday has called him scum, and thats always scumscumpoint

as for the players not on either wagon id say i wouldnt look further than this:
bobsnox-minimialistic poster, scum avoidin spotlights
av-minimialistic poster, scum avoidin spotlights, pops up when jack votes and asks why, no other content on game
baby spice-not scum with toog so weakest read, but he hasnt dropped any signitficant content.

Dropped messages:
oh looks cum are talkin in code.
mod are the two messages one from each ascum team? or hoe does the interception work?

(Only the message contents are revealed, not the associated faction. If multiple messages are dropped at the same time, they could be from either the same or different factions. --AGM)

anyway not much to say, i tlooks liek the first one is referring to the code they are using, and the other one is talkin about being townlike so its probably from a scumlurker. Stranger's 'why i sno one talkin bout them' reads as really scummy given that he may be paranoid his message was droipped, and wondering what people are thinking about them, because he sure as hell deoesnt give his OWN thoughts on them.

CATCHUIPS COMPLETE>
IMMA GO PASSOUT IN MY OWN THROWUPS NAO>
Last edited by AlmasterGM on Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #841 (isolation #87) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:11 am

Post by Fate »

Bunnylover wrote:@Fate: I never said I won't post Content. I said during Day 1, I have the tendency to lurk through it, rarely posting. When I am called out on it (the lurking part), I start posting. Don't know why, but its a habit I've fallen into.
I like how everyone voting you, is scum. I would say on some of those, they are omgus.

Is everyone voting me scum? No, not in the "I'd lynch all these and call it game" sort of way, but knowing I'm town and two sets of demons out there I KNOW theres bound to be some on there, and its the first place I look.

Also I looked at scum off my wagon, and scum on the dana wagon as well.

So if your justification for keeping your vote on me is what? Calling my scumhunting OMGUS? You realize thats incredibly weak, and the fact that your only content thus far is to agree with TOog and vote me, and you have NO OTHER READS I can tell (scrolls) ah ok, Faraday is scum apparently for bandwagoning without reasoning. By him voting it is implied he agrees with the case that was made on those players, which is exactly the same as YOUR VOTE ON ME.

Now tell me what you think about DANA who has ALSO bandwagonned two different wagons early.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #842 (isolation #88) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:13 am

Post by Fate »

Internet Stranger wrote:Hey Fate, looks like you ignored my one-liner analysis of the super secret commie message in the preview edit of your magnus opus there.
Furry could be a code word for the Panda guy. The rest sounds like noise and gobbledygook.

In my experience, players that are White Knights (Fate, Percy, etc) are routinely scum trying to play pied piper to the sheep in the game. So watch yourself before youre sent to a tribunal to determine your loyalty to these great United States of America.
yeah well i kinda just banged my head on the keyboard with my eyes closed and hit submit and then meandered off into a few other threads before passing out.

Show me this "experience" because it sounds like decade old meta used to justify your suspicions of players that are producing content and doing awesome things.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #843 (isolation #89) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:16 am

Post by Fate »

SocioPath wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:* ANYONE THAT IS ABOUT TO DIE WOULD HAVE NO INCENTIVE TO GIVE US ANY INFORMATION *
IS is too old and outdated to be effective at the game of mafia.
His grey hairs themselves are no more than fossils now.
Fate wrote:
Town:

RedCoyote-Commented on everyone and everything in his spoilker trags i cant see this guy as scum with all thisd content.
Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong.

RC loves giving massive chunks of words as scum.
That is all I'll say on that for now.
My thoughts as well. But RC scum will be outed hopefully and eventually, for now he talks pretty one day and is a sane relief from some of the other people we have to deal with. Jed and RC aren't likely scum together, because RC could have made all those supposed connections up (like in the vanillaside game) and then voted me (who had a wagon on him). But he's voting Jed first, so yeah.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #845 (isolation #90) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:27 am

Post by Fate »

It was funny at first.

But now that you're using it to be intentionally harder t read and to deflect answering my questions it is scummy as hell.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #847 (isolation #91) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:39 am

Post by Fate »

SHOW ME THESE THINGS=SOMETHING THAT NEEDS TO BE RESPONDED TO AND NOT DODGED=QUESTIONS

DONT PLAY FUCKIN SEMANTICS WITH ME.

DANA IS STILL COMMIE SCUM AND WHERE MY VOTE IS AT, MY READ ON YOU IS CONFLICTED, ITS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH YU NOT DRINKING THE KOOL AID ITS THE WAY YOU DONT DRINK IT. YOU SAY "OH I SAW THAT KOOL AID SHIT YEARS AGO AND SOME BAD PEOPLE WERE POURING IT" AND IT READS AS A WAY TO THROW DIRT ON PLAYERS AND NOT GENIUNE TRYING TO GET READS OFF PEOPLES PLAUY
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #857 (isolation #92) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by Fate »

Toogeloo wrote:According to Fate, we have 8 Scum in this game:

dana
Toog
IS
Jed
bunny
bob
av
Kat

That's almost half the game... Even if 7 of the 8 flip town, if that 8th flips scum, I guarantee Fate will be like, "I told you so, my reads are awesome!"
heh.
hehhee

HAHAHAHHAHHAHA

[Wall of Content]
Toog: HES CALLIN A LOT OF PEOPLE SCUMMMMMM

And your snarkiness is back. I have NEVER and anyone who knows me knows that while I gloat about being right when IM WRONG I sulk and feel like shit.

ANDD ANDANDNADNA

Nice misrep. Those are all my suspects and my thoughts on them. Are they ALL scum? I never said that, in fact the last one was explicitly: "These are weak suspects I have no real read on due to lack of posts, but Id start with them when looking for scum off both wagons"

How you turned ALL THAT into "faking scumhunting" is beyond me, OHWAITURSCUM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #858 (isolation #93) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by Fate »

danakillsu wrote:
Scumz:
Dana and toog: these two are on a scumteams, and im not sure why the rest oft he game is ingroing this. toogeloo is voting me for pushing a dana lynch, and he keeps saying that im pushing a policy lynch on dana. and the more he repeats himself even though i have shown how it is not a PL, the more other people who are skimming or just susucptible to pyscholodgy say "wow fate is pushign a PL? tahts weiurd" hes taken my one stastnement from way back when where i said if dana was town he was useless to town, whioch was me commenting on his meta, and twisted it into painting my whole push for danascum as policy.
This is positively idiotic. We are not retarded or newbs. If you think it's this easy to catch scum, all I can say is that your voting and reads make a lot more sense to me. What sane group of people from this site would not have at least one person who realized that you have said nothing but policy-related crap that tells us why you are voting for me? Toogeloo is just that person this time. What good would it really do either of us to "buddy" each other so blatantly if we were both scum. Now I suppose Toogeloo could be scum, but even that doesn't seem right considering just how obvious this alliance is.
You want to dance? Yes it is easy to catch scum, especially in two scumteam games, because SCUM DONT WANT THEIR BUDDIES TO DIE.

If Toog was your scumpartner, and I was in the game, and I was tunneling him, and you knew I could get him lynched, and you only had 3 members total, WHAT WOULD YOU DO? Serious fucking question

And its NOT policy related crap. You are just hyping that up with toog so that everyone gets it imbedded into their fufcking psychology through repetition that "oh whats the case on dana? policy? ah nvm"

SO HERE LET ME FIX THAT FOR YOU:

DANA IS FUCKING SCUM FOR MULTIPLE REASONS AND MULTIPLE POSTS THAT HE HAS MADE
IN THIS THREAD
. READ HIS ISO

IN THIS THREAD
. READ HIS ISO

IN THIS THREAD
. READ HIS ISO

IN THIS THREAD
. READ HIS ISO

IN THIS THREAD
. READ HIS ISO

IN THIS THREAD
. READ HIS ISO

IN THIS THREAD
. READ HIS ISO

IN THIS THREAD
. READ HIS ISO

IN THIS THREAD
. READ HIS ISO

IN THIS THREAD
. READ HIS ISO

IN THIS THREAD
. READ HIS ISO

IN THIS THREAD
. READ HIS ISO

IN THIS THREAD
. READ HIS ISO

IN THIS THREAD
. READ HIS ISO

IN THIS THREAD
. READ HIS ISO

IN THIS THREAD
. READ HIS ISO

IN THIS THREAD
. READ HIS ISO
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #892 (isolation #94) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:34 pm

Post by Fate »

Unvote:
Vote: Toog

Dana's recent posts actually read as town, for fucks sake.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #894 (isolation #95) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:49 pm

Post by Fate »

DONT JOIN MY NAME TOGETHER WITH HIM FOR FUCKIN LULZ
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #895 (isolation #96) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:51 pm

Post by Fate »

Jed Cooper wrote:Sorry guys it is the last day of the pay period, I worked hard and I fell asleep.

I will devote myself to the following 3 goals:

1) Produce a catchup analysis of all relevant posts
2) Produce my top scum reads and ultimate vote
3) Clear up the various misreps on my "wagon"

On a quick skim, I am pleased by the rich and active content of town on this day.
AlmasterGM wrote:
Jed Cooper
has received his first prod.
Anyone else who hasn't posted is over 48 hours has a declared V/LA.
Unvote:
Vote: Jed Cooper
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #896 (isolation #97) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:52 pm

Post by Fate »

danakillsu (5) - Faraday, SpyreX, gandalf5166, Internet Stranger, Kitoari
Faraday (0)
Fate (5) - Toogeloo, chesskid3, bunnylover, danakillsu, Katsuki
Money in the bank.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #919 (isolation #98) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:34 pm

Post by Fate »

Isn't Toog scum voting me?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #920 (isolation #99) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by Fate »

Toogeloo wrote:
Fate wrote:
Unvote:

Dana's recent posts actually read as town, for fucks sake.
Despite the fact that you unvoted me later, this is a pretty shitty post Fate. Your case against Dana and I was that we were buddies, but now you think Dana is townish, so what's your case against me now?
CLASSIC FUCKING SCUM "wait the connection between us was buddies, now that he flipped town isn't your case debunkedz!?"

THE CASE AGAINST YOU IS THAT YOU ARE SCUM THROUGH YOUR OWN RIGHT, AND I WAS DRAWING LINES BETWEEN TWO INDEPENDENTLY SCUMMY PEOPLE.

YOU ARE STILL SCUM ON YOUR OWN MERIT, AND YOUR INTERACTION WITH DANA MAY BE SCUM ON TOWN DEFENZES.
Toogeloo wrote:The following people haven't posted in over 48 hours:
Baby Spice (hasn't posted in almost a week, and left a very open ended V/LA)
bunny lover
chesskid
Jed Cooper
Red Coyote
Vasude Va

Percy is almost at 48 hours as well.

That's about a third of the player base.

And thats not the best part^^^^^

1. I leave the Dana wagon even though it was larger than the wagon on myself to explore other reads
2. I vote Jed for disappearing whilst attention has shifted away from him
3. Panda boy posts a "PosterTownBoy" prod claim.

HE DOESNT FUCKIN COMMENT ON TWO RECENT VOTE SWITCHES BY HIS MAIN SCUM READ WHO HEHAS HIS VOTE ON [FATE].

OH WAIT HE COMMENTED ON
ONE
OF THEM, THE ONE WHERE I VOTED HIM SPECIFICALLY. HE COULD GIVE LESS A FUCK WHY IM VOTING JED OR WHY I LEFT THE DANA WAGON BECAUSE HES NOT INTERESTED IN MY ALIGNMENT,
ONLY MY LYNCH

WHO IS UP FOR A FUCKIN TOOG WAGON? JED WAGONERS, I OFFER YOU TOOG WHILST JED IS APPARENTLY MIA.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: TOOG

DIE PANDASCUM DIE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #922 (isolation #100) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:07 pm

Post by Fate »

Right now Dana and my wagons are even, so YEAH I'D EXPECT YOU TO RAISE NEW POINTS AND EXPAND ON YOUR CASE IF YOU WERE TRYING TO GET ME LYNCHED.
>
Not sit there with your head up your ass and go "that's a shitty ME-vote Fate!" and "Wow lurkers are lurking! Prods please!??!? IM DOING GODS WORK HERE PEOPLE!"

Never in my right fucking ind did I say too townie to be town. Don't misrep me to try and make yourself appear townier, I said you were doing a "pro-town" thing that is low-risk and all reward.

Case on you? I could go through your ISO and make a fucking wall, but it all comes down to the general tone to your posts, the timing, and the specific CONTENT you focus on.
Hard to explain in specifics, but I'll try:

Such as things like this:
Toogeloo wrote:
SocioPath wrote:Toog seems to claw and scratch at everything he can.
Call me a concerned citizen.
Sociopath, "apparently" is misrepresenting your play. Instead of thinking SOCIO is SCUMMY for this, or any comment on SOCIOS alignment, you just clarify what you WANT Him to think. "Oh Im just Panda the town Carebear that loves activity!"

SCUMSUCMSCUSMCSUNSCSUUSCUMSUCMSCUSCM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #927 (isolation #101) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:20 pm

Post by Fate »

I've slept 3 hours in the past 24hour and worked 12 hours straight today, so I'll pass.

BUT

WHAT WE CAN DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:

You could tell me what the fuck YOU'VE BEEN DOIN these past, Idk since D1 fucking started.

You started out with a herpaderpa BabySPice vote, who is still MIA, a tentative agreement with the Jed wagon who "apparently" didn't need any more votes, and then divulged into FateFateFateFateFate-> Which I would call TUNNELING,

BUT
you try o fucking play it off like you're pro-town and not tunneling, like you're considering all options and weighing what other people are saying etc. etc.
THIS IS AN ACT
, if you were focused on me as your only scumread you'd be pushing me and expanding etc. etc. BUT you don't want to be seen as doing something anti-town as that, so you play the "IM SO CHILL AND RELAXED" and pretend to be sitting back and thinking things over->
BUT YOU HAVENT COMMENTED ON ANYONE BUT ME IN XXX NUMBER OF FUCKIN PAGES"

GOD DAMN DISSONANCE SCUMBAG SCUM.

Also its Dayfucking 1, if your case on me is only "flip flop moves his vote a lot" then thats BULLSHIT for reasons that are god damn apparent to any TOWN member who has tried finding scum on D1 by keeping his vote in one fuckin place.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #928 (isolation #102) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:21 pm

Post by Fate »

Toogeloo wrote:
Fate wrote:
Toogeloo wrote:
SocioPath wrote:Toog seems to claw and scratch at everything he can.
Call me a concerned citizen.
Sociopath, "apparently" is misrepresenting your play. Instead of thinking SOCIO is SCUMMY for this, or any comment on SOCIOS alignment, you just clarify what you WANT Him to think. "Oh Im just Panda the town Carebear that loves activity!"

SCUMSUCMSCUSMCSUNSCSUUSCUMSUCMSCUSCM
Also... out of curiosity, why must I be angry and call everyone in town either scum or town based on single statements? Do I agree with Socio, or think he's the towniest townie to ever town? No... But do I have any kind of case against him either? Not really, no.

Despite your popular belief, I do NOT need to have a TOWN or SCUM read on every player in the game at this very moment based on one comment they have made.

THATS NOT WHAT I FUCKIN SAID.

THERES NO EVIDENCE OF YOU THINKING ANYTHING AT ALL ABOUT HIM. NO "Socio might just be throwing dirt on me here for invalid reasons"

NO "Socio is clearly misinterpreting my play, but I think he geniunely believes it"

NO NOTHING. NO NOTHING THAT USUALLY COMES FROM YOU WHEN YOU ARE TOWN AND YOU COMMENT ON THINGS BECAUSE IVE SEEN YOU AS TOWN DAMN WELL AS MUCH AS IVE SEEN YOU AS SCUM.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #932 (isolation #103) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:32 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh? So is this another, "you aren't saying what I want you to, so you must be scum," thing?

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. IM GOING TO BED AFTER THIS BEFORE I CAN'T SLEEP.

TWIST TWISTTWIST DO THE TWISTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

IT WAS NEVER THAT. IT WAS NEVER ANYTHING OTHER THAN ME KNOWING YOUR META, KNOWING WHAT TOWN WOULD SAY IN SAID SITUATION BASED ON PSYCHOLOGY, KNOWING WHAT YOU AS TOWN WOULD SAY, ETC.

Its not "you fail to live up to my expectations Baku. BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YOU IS SCUM? YELL YELLYELL"

Its "why the fuck AREN'T you doing these town things that townyou would be commenting on and seeing? YOU ARE SCUM. YELLYTELLYELELLYELLLL"

And what Jack said. You don't think I'm geniuenly scum, you just have the fuckin balls to try and get me lynched (and obviously were hoping that would get you town points for being "suicidal") WELL IM FINE WITH MAKING THIS YOU OR ME, NOW ITS TETE A TETE, LETS THROW DOWN.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #948 (isolation #104) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:04 am

Post by Fate »

SpyreX what the fuck are you doing.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #957 (isolation #105) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by Fate »

heheheaHHAHAHGAHAHHAHA

"I was feeling suicidal, and now I want to live. /lurker vote"

HEHEHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Oh wait, Im an ex-hypnotist player.

Ellie didn't produce content for 5 FUCKING IN GAME DAYS. MONTHS OF REAL LIFE TIME.

This is D1 and been going on for how long? Voting a V/LA slot is as anti-town as it gets.

I don't like that Jed replaced out without saying goodbye to his friends/
Mod was Jed force replaced?

(He has not picked up his prod, so yes, he is being force-replaced. --AGM)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #961 (isolation #106) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by Fate »

Toogeloo wrote:
Fate wrote:heheheaHHAHAHGAHAHHAHA

"I was feeling suicidal, and now I want to live. /lurker vote"
Actually it's quite the opposite. I know it's even more suicidal to move off of you, but I did it regardless.
Actually it isn't. You can no longer further your BS case on me, and you're hoping that you can get a counter-wagon going on someone else.

I ALREADY SAID ITS YOUR OR ME AND IF IM YOUR HERPA DERPA SCUM READ THEN LETS SEE IT.

I don't fuckin like repeating myself but I SAID the case on you isn't a wall o' case type thing, its fucking DEFCON DAY ONE. I have no flips yet, no wagon analysis, no role reveals, NADA.

You continue asking for one as if, "let's see what sort of case you can come up with so I can refute it POINT BY POINTZ" to try and defend yourself that way.
How about, idk, you BE TOWN AS TOWN DOES in order to get suspicion off you?

Town mindset: "Well the case on me is BS/nonexistant, but w/e... *SCUMHUNTZ*"

Scum mindset: "Where's this case on me? Let me see. Oh look at that vote on me, SHEEP! People are lurking while me and Fate yell!"

DIE DIE
DIE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #962 (isolation #107) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:17 pm

Post by Fate »

Scumlist:
IS
Katsuki
Jack
Oh hi you damn simpleton, how about having scum reads that DONT have to deal with some Bermuda Triangle Defense theory regarding Jack's random play (which is town) and people defending against a perceived ad hom attack
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #965 (isolation #108) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:56 pm

Post by Fate »

DAMN STRAIGHT ITS ON.

I ALREADY SAID ITW AS ON LAST NIGHT THEN I WAKE UP THIS MORNING TO SEE YOU GO "nah I dont want a fight to the death. Can we kill babies now?"

AND I SAID "NUH UH. FIGHT ME LIKE A FUCKING MAN 1V1"

AND YOU SAID "oh shit I guess I got to. 1v1 it is!!"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #967 (isolation #109) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:01 pm

Post by Fate »

Ah this duel is successful already.

Bunnylover is scum as well.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #969 (isolation #110) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:15 pm

Post by Fate »

:twisted: once we NK Bunny NO ONE ALIVE WILL KNOW THE DIFFERENCE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #990 (isolation #111) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:59 am

Post by Fate »

Toogs playing the "HE STARTED IT!" card now? Oh what lows ye have sunk to.
chesskid3 wrote:I'm with ya toog.
woo woo
Is this a scumslip?
Are you two masons?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #993 (isolation #112) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:24 am

Post by Fate »

^BALLESTRA!

<PASSATO!

FLèCHE!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #997 (isolation #113) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:49 am

Post by Fate »

RedCoyote wrote:Ugh... What a crap way of getting out of trouble. Just drop the entire game after single-handedly dominating the discussion for more than two weeks.
What?

Also, the second part is just as bad: "I think Toog is scummier than he used to be. Do you want to do this Toog? For sure? I don't want to be put in this situation." What the hell happened to your scumread on me?

FoS: RedC
AFRAID TO JUMP ON THE FATE WAGON AS YOUR EARLIER READS DICTATE?

TWO SCUM DOWN.

HEHEHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #998 (isolation #114) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:50 am

Post by Fate »

EDWOP: "just as bad" it shouldn't read just as bad, I don't understand what the first part is saying: Clarify please.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1000 (isolation #115) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:59 am

Post by Fate »

Jed flaked, apparently. I too thought he was replacin out.

Also you posted things that agreed with me huh?

Must've missed them in my skimz
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1001 (isolation #116) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by Fate »

K Red, your story checks out, for now.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1004 (isolation #117) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by Fate »

RedCoyote?

Trying to be funny?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1026 (isolation #118) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by Fate »

Percy is :goodposting:

Chesskid the KEY issue is the fucking dissonance between:

"I voted Toog because his wagon was possible"

THEN

"I don't want a D1 Toog lynch, so I'm voting Fate because he has a wagon on him"

Shameless wagoning is NOT town.

Posting a case on your "biggest read" GANDALFZ is.

Oh wait, if Im 90% what the fuck does that make gandalf? Also 90% is horseshit, for what, calling for policy nukes? On dana who "YOU ARESURE IZ TOWNNNNN" although he hasn't done a goddamn pro-town thing and admits he's scummy as fuck.

HEY DANA THERES NO MORE WAGON ON YOU, YOU SAID YOU WOULD START CONTRIBUTING TO THE THREAD NOW?

"Fate is scum cuz he moved his vote on me" does not qualify as content, just stupidity. Kthx. What do you make of chesskid's town read on you when you're always scummy?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1027 (isolation #119) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by Fate »

Fate (5) - Toogeloo, chesskid3, bunnylover, danakillsu, Katsuki
Toogeloo (3) - Fate, Jack, Sociopath
If this is what it looked like when chesskid voted Toog, calling Toog's viable. PLUS the dissonance of later saying "I dun want panda dead d1"

then...

duel....

I don't want to call it a draw... I WANT PANDASCUM DEAD BUT CHESSKID IS RACING TO THE FINISH LINE?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1029 (isolation #120) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:02 pm

Post by Fate »

NOT IF WE LYNCH YOU FIRST ASSHOLE.

Must.... resist...
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1031 (isolation #121) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:03 pm

Post by Fate »

chesskid3 wrote:I'm nuking gandalf ASAP. Game with nukes ===> I don't have to post cases
ALSO NICE FRUCKING RESPONSE TO PERCY WTFPWNING YOU.
DODGE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1033 (isolation #122) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by Fate »

STOP DODGING THE FUCKING CASE.

WHAT PART OF ME HAVING 5 VOTES AND TOOG HAVING 3 MADE YOU THINK ONLY A TOOG WAGON WAS VIABLE.

ESPECIALLY GIVEN THAT YOU THINK IM 90% SCUM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1035 (isolation #123) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by Fate »

chesskid3 wrote:I would love a fate lynch.
I just DON'T SEE IT HAPPENING AND WOULDn'T BE SAD AT ALL WITH A DEAD TOOG
just don't.

JUST DON'T?

PRESENT TENSE?

YOUR VOTE IS SITTING ON ME RIGHT NOW.

AKA YOUR EARLIER POSTS THAT IMPLY: "i only vote for viable wagons hence my PANDA jump"

IS SCUMY FOR TWO WAYS TO SUNDAY:
1. still my awgon was more viable, as shown by VCPercy
2. YOUR VOTE IS SITTING ON ME WHILE YOU ARE SAYING OUT OF THE OTHER SIDE OF YOU RFUCKIN MOUTH THAT A FATE LYNCH CAN'T HAPPEN TODAY
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1038 (isolation #124) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:08 pm

Post by Fate »

chesskid3 wrote:YOU DON'T DIE D1
EVEN WITH 5 VOTES
IT DOESN'T FUCKING HAPPEN
THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU VOTING ME??

IN A GAME WITH NUKES?

SURELY YOUR GANDALF READ WOULD BE EASIER TO LYNCH THAN ME*

*ITS INFINITELY EASIER BECAUSE I'VE NEVER BEEN LYNCHED AS TOWN. FOR GOOD FUCKING REASON.

YOU ARE TRAPPED BY YOUR OWN LOGIC.

HOWEVER I HAVE MY HONOR TO OBTAIN. TOOG MUST DIE OR BACK DOWN FIRST BEFORE I CAN LUNGE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1040 (isolation #125) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:11 pm

Post by Fate »

AND I'M APPARENTLY UNLYNCHABLE. SO WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING POINT?

THAT YOU DON'T VOTE FOR THINGS THAT AREN'T VIABLE?

THAT YOU SIT AROUND AND WAIT FOR PEOPLE TO MAKE CASES ON
YOUR
SCUMREADS?

HORSESHIT.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1042 (isolation #126) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:13 pm

Post by Fate »

YOU JUST CLAIMED NUKE. NICE JOB.

NOW YOU'RE ANTI-TOWN FOR 200 AND ONE REASONS.

OH WAIT YOURE ANTI-TOWN FOR ONLY ONE REASON:
BEING FUCKIN SCUM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1044 (isolation #127) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:14 pm

Post by Fate »

I HAVE A BETTER IDEA, EITHER TODAY OR TOMORROW DEPENDING ON WHO WINS THIS 1V1 DEATHMATCH,

WE SHOVE UP A WAGON UP YOUR ASS.

YOU'VE ALREADY CLAIMED.

WE ASK YOU TO MAKE YOUR OH SO SPECIAL CASE ON 100% GANDALFSCUM. I LOOKED THROUGH HIS ISO AND SEE NOTHING THAT JUMPS OUT. PLUS HE'S VOTIN TOOGSCUM.

YOU REFUSE?

YOU DIE.

DEAL?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1046 (isolation #128) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:18 pm

Post by Fate »

WALP.

You'll be dead soon enough scumbag.

For now let's stop the back and forth before this gets to 50 pages.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1056 (isolation #129) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:18 pm

Post by Fate »

Toogeloo wrote:
Fate wrote:HOWEVER I HAVE MY HONOR TO OBTAIN. TOOG MUST DIE OR BACK DOWN FIRST BEFORE I CAN LUNGE.
All yours. I concede that you aren't what I thought you were at the start of DEFCON 3.

Unvote

If we both survive this day, promise me we won't be making out on the next day phase? I don't want you cooties or nothing.
NOT SO FAST, BATMAN!

Damn it I couldn't find a video link for it...so...
HEHHEHAHHAAAAAAAA

OWNED TOOG. OWNED.

LET ME POINT IT OUT NICE AND SHINY SO EVERYONE CAN SEE WHAT JUST HAPPENED:

TOOG AND ME THROW DOWN. CHESSKID SCUMS IT UP, SO I SAY "WELL HOT DAMN I SORTA WANNA KILL CHESSKID NOW. BUT I STILL GOTTA FINISH THIS DUEL!"

TOOG: "OK! PROMISE YOU WONT LYNCH ME TOMORROW OR ANY OTHER DAY? I NO LONGER THINK YOURE SCUM!!!!!!!"
WHAT THE FUCK?

WHAT HAPPENED?

WHERE DID HIS SCUM READ OF ME GO? LEMME GO FUCKIN FIND IT:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 4#p2678384

A FULL SEVEN PAGES AGO, AND
TWENTY-FUCKING-THREE ISO POSTS AGO
WAS THE LAST TIME PANDA MADE A POST ACTIVELY CALLING ME OUT FOR SOMWETHING HE THOUGHT WAS SCUMMY, REGARDLESS OF HOW PERCY DESTROYED THAT POST ANYWAY, IT JUST GOES TO SHOW YA.

THERE'S MORE:
HERE HE VOTES ME AND SAYS ONE OF US DOESN'T LEAVE THE DEATH PIT, FULLY CONFIDENT "no one will sheep insane fate. town has lost their minds if they wagon me" FULLY CONFIDENT HE'LL SURVIVE.
HE DOESN'T THINK I'M SCUM AT THIS POINT, EVIDENCED BY:

THE NEXT OF HIS ISO POSTS, 132-138 WHERE HE DOESN'T TRY TO GET THE OTHER PERSON IN THE DEATH MATCH LYNCHED: ME, BUT INSTEAD FILLS IT WITH FENCESITTING "WELL FATE MAY VERY WELL BE TOWN AND WE'RE JUST YELLING WHILE LURKERS LURK SOMEOPNE END THIS" CULIMNATING WITH A FINAL UNVOTE.

AND WHAT ABOUT THAT UNVOTE YOU SAY? IT
REEKS SCUM

BECAUSE THAT'S ALL IT IS. A FUCKING
UN
VOTE.

NO, REVOTE. NO "ok now bunnylover gets death" OR "ok now chesskid gets death" OR "ok now NEW SUSPECT! gets death."

JUST A "ok death match over you win plz be gentle and don't give me STDs use protection"

LOL BAKU. LOL. HOW YOUR SCUMGAME HAS FALLEN. I AT LEAST EXPECTED A BABY SPICE VOTE.

BUT NO, YOU HAD TO GO AND CLAIM SCUM.

AND BEFORE YOU "here we go again with more "baku didnt do what i expect, therefore hes scum bs cases" NO. ITS NOT ABOUT WHAT I EXPECT, ITS ABOUT TOWN UNVOTING AND NOT GOING A NEW DIRECTION? HELL FUCKIN NO. YOURE SCUM THROUGH AND THROUGH
AND YOU DIE TODAY. KITOARI PUT THAT FUCKIN VOTE BACK ON

CHESSKID IS SCUM THE WAY HES DANCED AROUND TOOG'S WAGON AND RETROJUSTIFIED ALL HIS FUCKIN HOPS, AND SMACKED HIM RIGHT DAB IN 50% PERFECT BUS OR SAVE LAND. BUT HES FOR TOMORROW.

PANDA'S FOR TODAY.

I'LL GIVE YOU CREDIT, YOU POKED THE ROTWEILER WITH A STICK, BUT THEN THE VOTES PILED ON AND THEY GOT PRETTY HIGH AND YOU WERE LIKE

"OH SHIT, THEYRE REALLY GONNA FUCKIN LYNCH ME!?"

THEN YOU CRACKED, LIKE A DAMN EGG.

AND NOW.

I'M GOING.

TO.

FRY.

YOU.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1058 (isolation #130) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:29 pm

Post by Fate »

...?

I...buuhhh wha?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1059 (isolation #131) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:32 pm

Post by Fate »

I WANT TOOG DEAD IN ONE PAGE.

YES HE DID JUST FUCKIN CLAIM SCUM.

YES HE DID JUST GIVE UP AND THROW IN THE TOWEL.

YES I AM JUST AS SURPRISED AS YOU, BUT THE FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN WAS INDEED POSTED WHEN HE RAN SCARED FROM MY CHALLENGE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1062 (isolation #132) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:54 pm

Post by Fate »

First crack? The fuck kind of excuse is that? You didn't make any mention of that IN that post, no "chesskid now, Fate?" Just some "dont touch me down there tomorrow" phrased jokingly when you were ALL TOO SERIOUS you didn't want me to suspect you again.

Baku town doesn't roll over like this. BAKU TOWN FIGHTS TO HIS DYING BREATH.

BUT NO. YOU CAN'T SCUM IT UP ANYMORE. YOU DONT HAVE THE ENERGY WHEN CAUGHT BY FATE.

I DONT BLAME YOU.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1063 (isolation #133) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:54 pm

Post by Fate »

chesskid3 wrote:
Unvote

sjfoajsfojasidfjaojuighuiwrfjaouisfjioajfioajfioajdsiofjaodsif
50/50 means I don't know but he's scummier than a null
you people are really quite stupid.
50/50 MEANS YOU COULD GO EITHER WAY YOU BISEXUAL SCUMBAG.

YOU DIE TOMORROW.

GG.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1066 (isolation #134) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:57 pm

Post by Fate »

k, nice job explaining how your BS percentages work AFTER you've been called out on being Toog's buddy because of it.

Apparently no reason?

What about that point-oh when was it- PERCY AND I MADE LAST PAGE ABOUT YOUR WAGON HOPS THAT YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT DODGED?

I don't give a fuck how much you think gandalf is on the other scumteam than you, you're dead.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1067 (isolation #135) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:59 pm

Post by Fate »

And sure, say I'm WAYYYY below the line of intelligence because I can't read your mind about what your bullshit percentages mean.

That's not a subtle attempt to discredit the case against you, NO SIREEE.

But you can't SHEEP my Toog case/vote and call me dumb in the next fuckin post.

Doesn't work that way.

OH WAIT

Haven't you gone from sheeping me/calling me scum/wagoning/calling me stupid multiple times this game?

HHHERPA DERPAAAAAAAAA LEMON YURDA
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1070 (isolation #136) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:02 pm

Post by Fate »

I caught him as scum, not you.

Hence you sheeping me. Hence me being smarter than you.

My god.

Good night.

*ignores Toog's WIFOM sandwiches*

Have fun in the dead QT.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1116 (isolation #137) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by Fate »

Its gonna be a looooooooooong night.

There are no words Panda.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1129 (isolation #138) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by Fate »

VOTE: Chesskid
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1147 (isolation #139) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:39 am

Post by Fate »

There will be words tonight. WORDS

Spoiler:
VOTE: dana
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1153 (isolation #140) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:30 pm

Post by Fate »

WORDS[/u

danafuckinkillsu

APART from the complete discrepant in his AtE earlier: "PL ME? IS THAT IT? WELL FU GUIZ TOO I WSONT CONTENT." to his complete LACK of content since said words and since his wagon fell apart, we have THIS scumtastic tunneling:
danakillsu wrote:Are you guys serious? Look at what just happened! We put some pressure on Fate for his ridiculous "scumhunting" and what does he do? HE SWITCHES HIS VOTE! And people follow him again for some reason. This is exactly what a pressure wagon hopes to accomplish, and most of you are missing it. Fate is confirmed scum in my book.
Toogeloo wrote:
Fate wrote:HOWEVER I HAVE MY HONOR TO OBTAIN. TOOG MUST DIE OR BACK DOWN FIRST BEFORE I CAN LUNGE.
All yours. I concede that you aren't what I thought you were at the start of DEFCON 3.

Unvote

If we both survive this day, promise me we won't be making out on the next day phase? I don't want you cooties or nothing.
danakillsu wrote:I'll hammer, since it's going to happen anyway, but before I do, I should say that I did not take Toog's scumclaim to be serious. But others seem to believe it is, and there's no way I'm convincing a group this dumb that it's not before midnight tomorrow. Well, here goes nothing.
unvote vote: Toogeloo

1. I IZ SCUM for switching my vote under pressure.
2. TOOGZ gets the ULTIMATE PRESSURE (1v1 with me) and BACKS DOWN AND SWITCHES HIS VOTE
3. DanaChinaman says: "Well hes gonna die anyway but he's flippin town"

NOT FOR A SECOND DOES HE THINK: "hmmmk maybe toog crumbled under pressure. I mean he DID switch his vote after being pressured."

LACK OF CONSISTENCY+KNOWLEDGE THAT TOOGWASNT CHINAESE=SCUMTASTIC

BUT WAIT. THERE'S TODAY BABY

OH TODAY.
danakillsu wrote:
vote: Fate
I told you not to lynch Toog, you kept after him anyway, and he eventually just claimed scum because he knew lynching him would be best for us even though he was town. It's time for you to pay up for your "scumhunting" methods.
So, this is.... wait for it.

WAIT FOR IT.

A
POLICY
vote on me because of how I SCUMHUNT? Not a single "this is why Fate is scum" Not a SINGLE "Fate might be town bc he didnt switch off to chesskid and instead kept pushing Toog" NOT ANYTHING. Just a "you kept pushin the mislynch so you iz a scumboiiiii.

Outdated scumtell? Yeah. Danakillsucksatthisgame? Yeah. Valid tell? YOU BET YOUR ASS.

HYPOCRISY? YOU BET YOUR OTHER ASS. PL ME AFTER I SUPPOSED PL HIM?

NUH UH.

NO FLY WITH ME.

BUT THERE ARE STILL MORE WORDS AND MORE SCUM THAN I CAN DEAL WITH:
Internet Stranger wrote:Toog is retarded, anyone dare pull bullshit like that, you suck. I should be going after Fate for going after him so hard and being mean to him.

Im still going with my pick, though.

Vote: VasudeVa
What pick is this? I don't remember your gut case on VV, but an ISO of VV shows that he hasn't posted anything of content in this game EVER due to V/LA BS. What a waste of vote park, will be waiting on hand and foot to see more of this clown's scumreads today.
Baby Spice wrote:
Vote Chesskid

Thought he was scum yesterday, still think he's scum today.
NOW THIS SCUMBAG. I was giving the benefit of the doubt for for being V/LA. But "HERE I AM> VOTE CHESS" he has time for words and that's all he has?
Yeha THIS is why I took my vote off chesskid. Babyscum soiled that wagon and THEN SOME.
Bunnylover wrote:As I said before, that interaction did not look like a Town v.s. Town.
Vote: Fate
DERP. I'd love to hear SpyreX's two for one special cause Bunny is ALSO just parking his vote with no other reads or content provided, especially with the shitty as hell "well one flipped town and I SAIDZ it wasnt TvT so kill de other LOLOLOOLZ"

GANDALF

That reaction was bad. Real bad. And the vote hoppin doesn't speak any better. Gandalf town is usually this worthless? Yeah, but this game its SCUM motivated worthlessness (faked reaction, BW hopping), so I'm starting to see the light re:Chesskid's gut read.

SO THERE YOU HAVE IT.

THOSE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT NEED TO DIE TODAY.

OH AND DID I MENTION, LYNCH DANA?

KTHX
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1154 (isolation #141) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by Fate »

Faraday wrote:Missed shit loads at the end of yesterday it seems. Will probably read it eventually.

Would love to lynch katsuki,
Vote Katsuki
Faraday, don't do this. Don't make me lump you in with THEM.

Break out of null territory, I KNOW YOU HAVE IT IN YOU
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1156 (isolation #142) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:03 pm

Post by Fate »

heHEHAHAAAAAAAAAGHAHGA

OH HAI SCUM.

FIRST OF, so you thought he did what he did? So you voted him BECAUSE of his vote switch? NO. YOU VOTED HIM EBCAUSEHE CLAIMED SCUM.

YOU ARE RETROACTIVELY CHANGING YOUR REASONS FOR THE VOTE IN ORDER TO LOOK MORE CONSISTENT AND TOWN. DIE DIE DIE.

2. Because Toog claimed CHINESE sub, of course you wouldnt KNOW he wasn't Russian if you were Chinese, but you would KNOW he was lying about his scum claim and therefore more likely to just be town frustrated than russan scum.

3. Finding ways to make people look scummy? I"M LOOKIN FOR SCUM WHAT THE FUCK AREY OU DOING? Seriously, you haven't-this recent post ALSO a fine example-shown the slightest HINT of lookng for scum outside of your "Fate OMGUS tunnel" that you've been locked into EVER SINCE it became popular and you are just REACHING for points along the way to justiy keeping your vote on me while not commenting on ANYONE LSE in the game.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1157 (isolation #143) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:24 pm

Post by Fate »

Dana plays for less than three minutes a night?

DOUBTFUL.

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU SCUMBAGS. CHRISTMAS IS OVER.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1159 (isolation #144) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:38 pm

Post by Fate »

Hi IS.

Percy scum? LAST TIME I recall you said Percy was scum for the same reason I am:Being a pro-town white knight or some shit. SO YEAH lets just say I don't give your hair brained theories any more thought than they need. PLUS Percy has been goodpostin for as long as I remember and there are INFINITELY better
lynch
targets on this glorious day.

You act like you've never played mafia before.

OH AND WHILE YOURE HERE. VV Is replacing out, yet your vote remains on the nowhere train to nowhere, IIRC there's a wagon on me" the meanie who broke Pookybear "no vote hop? Your scumbuddies already voting me?

Is it Dana?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1160 (isolation #145) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:42 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh IS you showed up at the wrong time cause I'm in an ISOin mood and GUESS WHOS MISSIN FROM YOUR ISO.

DANASCUM.

EVER SINCEYOU UNVOTED HER TWO TUESDAYS WITH MORRIE AGO.

OHOHOOHOHOHOOHHOHOHOOOOOOO:
Internet Stranger wrote:Hey Dana, im glad youre putting in some more effort instead of bitching and whining. How about you try highlighting some of those votes out. You dont have to write a novel like them so-called white knights do, but a few examples would help. If you dont call anyone out and present us your suspicions, youre going to end up lynched.
"IF YOU DONT SHAPE THE FUCK UP YOURE GONNA DIE DAMNT. ID POST THIS IN THE QT BUT THERE ARE INTERCEPTORZ IN THE WATERZ"
So are we lynching Dana or are we going to continue this charade? Or is Dana suddenly not commie scum anymore?
"IZ WE LYNCHIN MY BUDDY OR DO THE BUSES NOT RUN AT THIS TIME OF NIGHT?"

KEKEKKEKEKKEKEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK