Lord Cable
Lord Cable
Townie
Lord Cable
Townie
Townie

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:11 am

Post by Lord Cable »

Calling me a VI seeing your play this game is absolutely hilarious.
And I am a played who has pushed for a policy lynch of Furcolow in the past. Just FYI. I'm sure we've all done this at some point anyways.
Also know as 273 degrees of awesome.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:08 am

Post by RobCapone »

Dude your play compared to mine, hands down you win the VI comparison

The people who have a problem with me just don't understand what I'm doing, it doesn't make me a VI and in actuality, my play this game hasn't been that bad. The only think that jumps out is my self voting but I had my own reasons for it, reactions are key in this game and mari's following chess was key evidence that I will use later in the game. She I'd playing very smart and I'm not 100% but my gut is telling me she is most likely scum. That's why I asked chess that question to re-read her posts to see if he feels she is buddying, because to me it's pretty obvious what she is doing.

But right now my case on Gaoth makes sense to me, his purposeful non scum hunting play style is typical play for mafia cause mafia can't scum hunt.

And like I said already, think I am scum? Put a case in print

Voting without a case is the most in-town thing you can do in a game. A case forces you to out your reasons down to be analyzed by everyone

Right now chess is voting me because I defended mal because I didn't find his posts scummy, where chess defended because he doesn't find him scummy cause it's his playstyle.

Mari just sheeps

Palmer posts nothing but promises a case later

Right now my case is 2 people without a case and 1 with a vote cause he thinks I'm being a hypocrite or contradicting
Goodbye Mafiascum, you guys too serious for me.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:40 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Rob, to me, you look town but only BECAUSE you look like an idiot. Who votes themselves when they have 2 or 3 votes of pressure on them? Honestly.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:53 am

Post by RobCapone »

DemonHybrid wrote:Rob, to me, you look town but only BECAUSE you look like an idiot. Who votes themselves when they have 2 or 3 votes of pressure on them? Honestly.
Reaction testing
Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:56 am

Post by Gaoth »

Gaoth wrote: I'm amazed at the change in sides. I thought we were between DH and LC (who has my vote). Now we are on Chesskid and malthusis? I'm not used to forum style mafia, being a veteran of the group in room style, so i'm having problems wrapping my mind around/keeping straight the conversations. Just need time to think, i guess. :oops:

However, based on what I have been
reading
, I'm my gut is pointing toward Malthusis over chesskid, but I'm also worried the bulbasaur cuteness has my mind distracted. I will need to
meditate on this information and confirm for myself

But not as much as RobCapone's avatar change.

-/-

What ever happened to the old school yelling matches I am so familiar with? *sighs*
Personally I think RC is really just upset I criticized his avatar, is reacting very negatively to an obvious joke. Its not my fault I preferred the mobster to the new santa icon...

For chesskid, I think i said above that i am reading, but things are flying so fast that I can't keep it all straight, at least thats how it appears. I wasn't aware i needed to check back on this every hour or so.
RobCapone wrote:You know what, I'm gonna change it up

unvote: Lord Cable
Vote: Gaoth

He says 2 different times that he likes the Lord Cable wagon because DH's arguments convinced him, he doesn't make his own case, just sheeps DH

Second his activity is just enough to stay on the radar, I know cause I forgot he was playing til right now

Third, he comes back and comments that the wagon has shifted from DH and LC to chess and Mal but his gut says mal

Again no case (granted he doesn't change his vote) and chooses mal over chess because (my assumption) chess is the more pro-town person of the group

I just feel gaoth's laying low and sheeping is awfully suspicious to me
1) Good Job! you noticed I did not change my vote, which is a clear indicator of my confusion, because if i understood where the conversation is, maybe i would have. Do I need to explicitly say that I agree with DH's analysis of LC from the opening pages of the game, and that DH's conclusions mirror my own?

2) Once again, I had a long weekend. I spent all saturday morning in a school gym sans computer. I tried to check on things with my itouch, but wouldnt you know it? mafiascum doesn't get through the school's firewall. that night was family time, dinner and such. and guess what? got up way to early for the wrestling thing, and was tired at night! Add in 3 to 4 hours both ways in getting home, and a girlfriend who doesn't want me glued to a computer when she's around, and I had
LIMITED ACCESS
over the weekend and did the best I could to try and keep up with the thread.

3) I said I needed to think more on the topic of Mal! I didnt know the tag of "reasons to follow" or "for my own reasons" absolved a person of any need to immediately explain their posistion.
RobCapone wrote:Dude your play compared to mine, hands down you win the VI comparison

But right now my case on Gaoth makes sense to me, his purposeful non scum hunting play style is typical play for mafia cause mafia can't scum hunt.

Voting without a case is the most in-town thing you can do in a game
. A case forces you to out your reasons down to be analyzed by everyone

Right now my case is 2 people without a case and 1 with a vote cause he thinks I'm being a hypocrite or contradicting
Could you clarify the bolded line in the above quote? Cause it seems awfully contradictory if I'm reading it right.
Show
Gaoth rhymes with Breath.

"Thanks for being a breath of fresh air Gaoth." - Regfan

Why Slaxx is the best mod ever
tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Town Record: 2-0
Scum Record: 0-1
Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:59 am

Post by Gaoth »

Also, lets not forget that you are/have been under suspicion from multiple players and are trying to grab a low laying (haha, see what I did there?) branch to boost yourself up.
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:09 am

Post by RobCapone »

That bolder statement is a product of my iPhone auto-correct

Un-town changes to In-town

So I meant un-town

And I don't care about the wagon on me, I don't need any branches. I just call it like I see it

As for you excuse about activity, fine you can be telling the truth, or not.

I have lied about my activity as scum before cause it's the easiest thing to get away with and people understand real life issues better

You comment about my avatar never was a factor and neither was your random vote, I look at who is contributing and who is making cases and you aren't making a case, you are following DH's

Somebody once told me scum can't scum hunt, and you haven't been scum hunting
Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:17 am

Post by Gaoth »

I don't think I mentioned the random vote...

And whoever that was lied, cause you seem pretty scummy and seem to have been doing a fair amount of scum hunting over the last several pages.

If what I say about my inactivity is true, then it follows that my lack of posting is purely genuine, and you have no real case.

Besides, If you want to talk about lack of activity, why not single out Nico? You and he have not had any kind of interactions as far as I can see, where as I have jokingly criticized you on two separate occasions. Scum buddies much?
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:29 am

Post by RobCapone »

Don't just call me scummy, make a case. On me or someone else until you do you don't have the right to call anyone scummy

And I beleive 100% anyone avoiding scum hunting has a good potential to be scum, making a case for others to disect is tough to do if you are mafia so they avoid it for as long as they can

I will look over niko's iso but I chose yours cause G came before N

When I get down time I am reading everyone's iso.

Oh and your jokes are irrelevant to my case but nice to throw that out there like it matters
Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:36 am

Post by Gaoth »

I feel like there is an insult in there somewhere, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

You still didn't explain why you brought up my RVS.

And I believe newbs don't know how to scum hunt well, to the standards of mafiascum, or your elevated expectations, oh master of the scum hunt. just saying.
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:50 am

Post by RobCapone »

1. No insult atleast not an intentional one
2. Was looking over inactive people's iso and you were first
3. Things are not what they appear, I am not a newb, just this account is
4. And I beleive your sarcasm was unnecessary, your reaction to my one vote seems weird, why freak over one vote?
Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:54 am

Post by Gaoth »

RobCapone wrote: 3. Things are not what they appear
I can tell you are not a newb, sorry if thats how it sounded. My reaction is based on my feeling that your accusation of my is groundless, as my inactivity is legitimate and genuine. Also, I'm frustrated by the fact that I got sucked into a tennis match, when the ten pages of tennis matches prior to this were not any fun to read/keep straight. at least ours has the benefit of being uninterrupted. Its been a long two weeks.
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

saporovirus
saporovirus
she/they
Goon
saporovirus
she/they
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:15 am

Post by saporovirus »

Why is everyone attempting to "link" people to other people (namely, me) when no one has flipped yet?

I need time to read through the last several pages. BUT I AM VERY FRUSTRATED W/ ALL OF YOU.
but I love you still

unsanitary999: african earl grey more like a freakin' pearl gay
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:19 am

Post by RobCapone »

gaoth, I would love to comment on nic but his last post not counting his "I'm sorry I'll catch up soon" post was 8 days ago and that past was him saying he knows about your demeanor in a game of mafia and personality in general and he was saying to vote you and the rest was him being attacked for a super crazy reason by Lord C so not much to evaluate, this is the kind of person you let the mod handle by prodding or replacing.
Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:31 am

Post by Gaoth »

which is completely out of character for nico. just saying *cough*go get him mod*cough*
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by RobCapone »

mod please prod nico again if possible
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:28 am

Post by Mariyta »

I'll be reading through what happened yesterday, but not sure if I'll have time to post the cases I was going to post. My life has taken an unexpected turn and internet access is limited. I can hopefully check in daily and I will do my best to get you the cases I promised (maybe tomorrow or Friday).
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:54 am

Post by RobCapone »

Sorry to hear that
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:49 am

Post by Mariyta »

I was going to post the case on Rob now, but he has 78 posts already and I don't have the mental energy to sift through all the crap, so that will come tomorrow.

Malthusis: The jester comment is just uberhorrid, then he says he's just making excuses for Lord Cable's bad play. But skimming through his posts, he's not nearly as scummy as Rob, so I'm not going to bother for now.
Sapo wrote:Why is everyone attempting to "link" people to other people (namely, me) when no one has flipped yet?
^^This.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:01 am

Post by RobCapone »

Funny thing is i haven't been scummy and I have made plenty of sense

You just mad I called you out for hopping off a bandwagon very suspiciously and pointed out your sheeping

The only thing I have done is self vote which you have admitted doing in the past, self voting, especially early on a wagon isn't scummy in my mind and it isn't a scum tell.

My case on Gaoth is also super solid reasoning
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:01 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Ok Helldays are over, I should have a post up soonish
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:59 am

Post by chesskid3 »

FFFFFFFFFfff sorry, later tonight (like in 6 hours)
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:25 am

Post by Gaoth »

RobCapone wrote:Funny thing is i haven't been scummy and I have made plenty of sense

This is a non sequitur.
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by Nicodemus »

:-/, this game.

I'll
try
to get a post up later tonight. I'm sorry for being basically absent, but finals are coming up, etc. If I don't post substantially either tonight or tomorrow, I'll replace out.
Ythan, on my play: "Scummy and bad are not the same. Some players manage to keep them separate, though I applaud how masterfully you blend them."
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by RobCapone »

Gaoth wrote:
RobCapone wrote:Funny thing is i haven't been scummy and I have made plenty of sense

This is a non sequitur.
You can't call something illogical without saying why

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”