Reckamonic's Ocarina of Time Mafia..OVER! Was Hyrule saved?

Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3250 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:53 am

Post by Beefster »

DTMaster wrote:Except it's not Aikage being "pro-survival". He's doing the opposite. In this case for scum-Aikage he's more inclined to claim to survive. In town Aikage, he's risking lynch which is death) at the moment with his reluctance to claim. I'm not debating on why Aikage should claim to survive, I'm showing you that it's how Aikage handled this claim that makes me read it as a newb risk all situation.

A good case (if I can pull it out I'll find it in Nikanor's wiki) was MrSuave in one of Nikanor's game. He claimed a role that would would get him killed N1 if he chose to claim. As a newb player, he got himself lynched because he was anti-town all game. He flipped
Doctor
. He was at L-1 and claimed that he would die if he claimed (or close to it). If you do that in hindsight you see that MrSuave was hinting at that all game, even though he's being anti-town. He deserved the lynch, but at the same time if you ask yourself the question:

What's the motive in claiming that? It's just easier to claim Doc as scum/town so why be that round about it?

I believe the direction could have become more constructive.

If I apply the newb argument to Aikage (seen by his date of joining the website) it parallels a newb player with an awesome role being anti-town. I'm not missing the point.
You've dodged the question, once again.
He claims that knowing his role would explain his motives, yet he refuses to claim. It's not even close to the example you gave.
Maybe VOTE: DTMaster will make you give a clean-cut answer.
Bus your scumbuddy already.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3251 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:56 am

Post by Beefster »

DTMaster wrote:1. I'm assuming you are referring to the fact that Aikage claimed: "I have an important role, here is my results" but "I didn't to full claim" contradiction you are point at. Did I not mention it earlier?
This is a vanillaless game. Everyone is important. And by saying that, it really means that nobody is important. Your point is invalid.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3252 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:00 am

Post by Beefster »

unvote

I really should read to the end of the thread before I post my points.
Get to know a meat boy
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3253 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:39 am

Post by DTMaster »

Umm... Beefster like I said
what is new that we learned that I haven't outlined other then Aikage is reading like a 100% idiot for doing a night action with his day action
. There isn't. I was basing my assumption on AIKAGE'S PLAY not his ROLE. His PLAY reads as NEWB. I'M INCORPORATING HIS PR STATUS as a NEWB PLAYER with a PR.

Beefster
why aren't you commenting on Aikage
? Why the fuck aren't you making a judgement call? You sir WON AND GOT AIKAGE TO CLAIM. You sir were pushing for A SCUM CASE on AIKAGE. This is what I'm ANGRY ABOUT. You sir WHO PUSHES FOR A CLAIM DIDN'T BOTHER EVEN READING AND ANALYZING YOUR HARD EARNED RESULTS THAT I ALREADY POSTED IN THREAD 2 WEEKS AGO.

YOU SIR ARE SO WORRIED ABOUT WHAT AIKAGE'S ROLE IS THAT YOU IGNORE THE IMPLICATIONS ON WHY AIKAGE DID HIS ACTIONS. YOU SIR IGNORED THE KEY POINTS IN MY DEFENSE THAT SHOWED AIKAGE WAS BEHAVING IDIOTICALLY ALL GAME.

Oh wait, YOU NEEDED A FULL CLAIM TO DO THAT. You IGNORED MY ANALYSIS ABOUT HIS MOTIVES BECAUSE HE BEHAVED LIKE A NEWB. YOU SAID MY POINTS WERE INVALIDATED BECAUSE AIKAGE CHOSE NOT TO CLAIM AND THIS INFORMATION WAS REQUIRED. RIGHT NOW YOU LOOK LIKE SCUM PUSHING FOR A CLAIM. MAKE YOUR FINAL JUDGEMENT CALL.

I FUCKING DID NOT JUDGE THE QUESTION. I ANSWERED IT. I SAID THAT AIKAGE NEWB PR TOWN WOULD NOT CLAIM BECAUSE HE FELT THAT IT WAS MORE IMPORTANT FOR TOWN TO NOT KNOW. LIKE WITH MR SUAVE HE FELT THAT HIS PARTIAL CLAIM WAS OBVIOUS ENOUGH TO SHOW HE WAS A DOC. HE FELT THAT IF HE REVEALED HE WAS A DOC IT WOULD BE DETRIMENTAL TO THE TOWN. AS SCUM YOU WOULD NOT BEAT AROUND A DEAD BUSH WITH FAKE CLAIMS. IF YOU HAVE A FAKE CLAIM YOU WOULD CLAIM AND IN A WORST CASE SCENARIO CLAIM TO GET PRS TO COUNTER CLAIM YOU SO THAT YOU CAN KILL THEM.

AIKAGE CLAIMED ALL NECESSARY INFORMATION. HE DOES NOT NEED TO FULL CLAIM. YOU CAN READ THE MOTIVES ON WHY HE ACTIONED THESE PEOPLE. IF YOU COMBINE THE TWO IT IS NOT NECESSARY FOR THE FULL CLAIM BECAUSE WE ALREADY UNDERSTAND THESE FUCKING MOTIVES.

YOU KNOW WHY AIKAGE TARGETED FATE.
YOU KNOW WHY AIKAGE TARGETED YTHAN.
YOU KNOW WHY AIKAGE THOUGHT HE KILLED FATE.
YOU KNOW WHAT AIKAGE DID.
YOU KNOW WHO AIKAGE THINKS IS SCUM.

THIS IS BEFORE THE CLAIM. WHAT CAME AFTER?

WE KNOW AIKAGE'S ACTIONS don't have the CONCLUSIONS WE WANTED
WE KNOW AIKAGE NIGHT ACTIONED WITH A DAY ACTION
WE KNOW THAT THERE IS A HIGH LEVEL OF STUPIDITY THAT WENT ON EITHER IN THIS CLAIM OR WITH THE PLAYER.

WHAT THE FUCK. WHAT MOTIVE WAS SO IMPORTANT THAT YOU COULDN'T READ?
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3254 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:41 am

Post by DTMaster »

OMG REAG. I'm going to cool off. Beefster in all that work and with the claim and you fucking didn't analyze Aikage your scum target you are digging your own hole in priorties. YOU GOT THE CLAIM YOU WANTED, NOW DO SOMETHING OR DIE. I already gave my reads all day. Way to scum hunt. Wagon this man.

AKR needs to die for the same crime. I can go either way.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3255 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:48 am

Post by DTMaster »

EBWOP: You know why Aikage claimed Ythan. I can pull quotes. I can show you what Aikage concluded.

The claim filled in what we know:

Preclaim: Aikage believed his action killed Fate thus he kills anti town. Aikage used this action on Ythan and he lived, thus he is town.
Post claim: Aikage used an invention that he thinks kills someone. He thought he killed fate, thus he thinks this invention kills anti-town players. He targeted Ythan with the invention and he lived. Thus Ythan is town.

What we now know: Aikage's actions are day actions. If Aikage was ub3r newb it would explain everything he did AND, I repeat AND that he did believe he targeted at night when he didn't do anything.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3256 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:50 am

Post by DTMaster »

Preclaim: Aikage believes that Fate is scum which is why he used an action on him. Since he found that this action "could kill" since Fate died, thus he tried to kill Ythan who he thought was scum.

Post claim: Replace action with invention.

What we know: The kill on Fate was done by someone else. It's possibly be a result of a cross kill, etc, etc, etc <insert your idea here>. Aikage didn't actually action.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #3257 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

If DTM is scum, DTM deserves to live another day just for that. No scum would ever try that hard to prove this point.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3258 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

In DTM rage post, he does make sense.
Aikage has claimed. Why is it that the only people who are commenting on it are DTM and Myself? DTM didn't want a claim from Aikage, I believed that his actions needed to be explained further which a full claim would help but not needed if he can explain. Everyone else who were pushing for the lynch of Aikage for scum reason (yes I know their were some of you pushing for thinking Aikage was scum) have gone silent and haven't commented on his claimed.
You haven't said your pre-claimed analyze was wrong, everything make sense, or anything.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3259 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

Hey DTM, don't give yourself a hernia...

Beefster is obvscum, and his most recent post doesn't help his case at all.
Aikage wrote:He claims that knowing his role would explain his motives, yet he refuses to claim. It's not even close to the example you gave.
Except he's claimed, and his claim is believeable. At the moment, my read on Aikage is town.

VOTE: Beefster I want to see more of these from other players.

Beef:
Did you ever hit with your rolling attack yesterday, or did you always miss? I can't remember
Have you used your attack today? If so, on whom? If not, why?
Do you think there is still a shift?
Show
A moment of silence, please, for those who never get the chance. They show up to the party but are never asked to dance. The losers, the liars, the bastards, the thieves, the cynisists, the pessimists, and those who don't believe in nothing!

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
*Ocarina of Time Mafia... Yeah....
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3260 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

Fucking, that quote should be by beefster, not Aikage.
Show
A moment of silence, please, for those who never get the chance. They show up to the party but are never asked to dance. The losers, the liars, the bastards, the thieves, the cynisists, the pessimists, and those who don't believe in nothing!

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3261 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Ewww....... this AKR joining in this thought wagon makes me very sullied. Why haven't you completed your reads on the players that I requested AKR? Do you see them as scum? Town? etc?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3262 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Bussing?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3263 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:23 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

DTMaster wrote:Ewww....... this AKR joining in this thought wagon makes me very sullied. Why haven't you completed your reads on the players that I requested AKR? Do you see them as scum? Town? etc?
I'm middle of the road on BL atm, and I don't recall anyone else.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3264 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

Like I said, I've been busy as hell since the beginning of this game day. I'm only now starting to get my thoughts straight.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3265 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by DTMaster »

What changed your original scum read to just "middle of the road" huh?
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3266 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:53 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

Time? My original scum read was in passing and BL hasn't been very scummy since.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3267 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:21 pm

Post by Reckamonic »

Holy shit! ZERO prods needed!
._.
meeeeeeep?
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3268 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:18 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

That is clearly incredible Reck.

@AKR : If you have a scum read on me and for some time I lurk you get me into the neutral pile? Honestly that doesn't make sense.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3269 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:22 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

DTMaster is so full of awesome, I just want to vote whoever she's voting.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Aikage
Aikage
Townie
Aikage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3270 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:11 am

Post by Aikage »

wait what are u guys taking about?? i thought in mafia that your sposed to vote during the day, action at night. why would i be doing stuff in the day. night 1 i sent fate invention A and i think i killed him an so i sent it to ythan the next night but he didnt die. i think im gonna check tonight what invention A does, that would be helpful

i agree so much w dtmastera bout beefster!! maybe akr isnt scum, hes voting beefster. im startin to think vezko is beefster's buddy bc he is the third vote on the wagon, that is scummy.

i will post mroe later, i need to go now
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3271 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:33 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Aikage, there are Day and Night time actions. You give an invention away during the
day
not the night. Meaning if you tried to use your invention giving away power during night, it will not work.
You can still give someone an invention this day, all you have to do is pm the mod and say who I would assume.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3272 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:24 am

Post by Reckamonic »

PLUSHIE: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN you might not come to Goofbash!?"
BIG DADDY: "I... erm... I just meant that... I need people to split gas with me..."
PLUSHIE: "YOU PROMISED ME THAT YOU WERE GOING TO COME. YOU BETTER NOT BACK OUT!"
BIG DADDY: "Uh... I... uh... sweetie... sweetie, put the knife down..."
PLUSHIE: "Grrrrr..."
BIG DADDY: "Oh... look! Let's do a votecount! Quick!"
PLUSHIE: "Fine."
BIG DADDY: "Phew. Injury and/or Wrath of God avoided..."
PLUSHIE: "For NOW."

SensFan (5): "Fluffy", "Bridget", A Flying Pot, Peahat, Tektite
Beefster (4): DTMaster, Aikage, Bunnylover, AKnottedRope
Aikage (5): Mothrax, vezokpiraka, zwets, Chronopie, Knight of Cydonia
Bunnylover (1): Kdub
DrippingGoofball (1): ABR
zwets (1): Le Cupcake

Not voting: Ythan, SensFan, Lady Lambdadelta, DGB, Beefster

CHRONOPIE HAS A FROG ON HIS HEAD!

Deadline is December 13th at 9:00PM.
PSSST! That's less than a week!

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.
Knight of Cydonia & Le Cupcake prodded
._.
meeeeeeep?
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3273 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:03 am

Post by Kdub »

Aikage, please answer the following:
1) Can you confirm with the mod whether your submitted actions were valid or not?
2) Can you give the same invention more than once? Your role PM isn't quite clear on this point.
3) Why did you think Ythan was town? What made you assume that Invention A would specifically kill scum instead of just killing anyone you targeted?

There doesn't seem to be much support for a Bunny or Chrono lynch, so I am receptive to a Beefster or zwet lynch today if that's where we're headed.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3274 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:51 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

I can't help but feel Aikage might have made a slip in his claim and people are giving him a convenient way out.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”