RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by RobCapone »

chesskid3 wrote: There is no pity there, merely Not wanting a misslynch.
how do you know his lynch is a mislynch?

If you are town you have no idea if he is town or not so you don't know if his lynch is a mislynch or not

if you are scum, you know he is not in your QT and you know that his lynch is a mislynch

it is a slip on your part, a small one but it's a slip buddy
Goodbye Mafiascum, you guys too serious for me.
WeaponsofMassConstruction
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by WeaponsofMassConstruction »

The most recent discussion has me thinking palmer, chesskid, RC, and Maryita are all town, since I'm getting a lot of confident in their townliness reads on them. I'm still thinking LC is town based on relations with sapo, and how she's indicating she thinks LC is town but struggles in a can't-really-come-up-with-a-good-reason-state-other-than-knowing-that-as-scum. Also, LC was being terribly irrational, I think that's more due to under pressure irrationality. I haven't really changed my mind about Malthusis and I'm already getting tired of repeating myself.

Since I'm here for this one, that use of "mislynch" isn't a slip. This is from recent experience.
Lord Cable
Lord Cable
Townie
Lord Cable
Townie
Townie

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by Lord Cable »

Back from weekend shenanigans.

[quote="malthusis"Really, I thought the case on LC was more black and white and that there was no point in reiterating what other people have said many times, but I'll quickly post up my thoughts in a while.[/quote]
Let's see if you do this then.
RobCapone wrote:
Lord Cable wrote:I'm scumhunting. What more is a townsperson supposed to do?
Also it's funny that you posted that well after your earlier posts... without me posting in between. Why didn't you just say that in your first post?
show me evidence of you scum hunting, and yes I exclude your BS attempt at scum hunting nico early on and I exclude any case that you make where "your vibes" tell you he is scum.
Okay, see my DH case.

Hey look palmer is still town. This isn't a shock to anyone.
Malthusis is also probably town because he's made the only case against me that's any good. Of course, it's still wrong but.

Rob seems interested in establishing a connection between me and saporo... which means nothing if I flip town before saporo flips scum. I could see the scum motivation for setting up these links, but I'd rebut with the fact that I'm also voting saporo atm and this doesn't look like something I'll be changing.
chesskid3 wrote:The problem I have with switching to Malthusis is I know from other experience that he is an easy target.
Easy targets can be scum, too.
chesskid3 wrote:Lord C: Please post a concise and not condescending case on someone. How it goes will determine if my vote moves.
I'll do that eventually, which means probably never.
chesskid3 wrote:That being said, RobCapone's post was another of those cleverly disguised "back off or you're next" posts that scum do so love making.
Agree.
RobCapone wrote:ok and now mariyta, maybe you need to spell it out cause I just looked oer malthusis's posts and nothing about them stand out to me as being scummy, he is making more sense than Lord C is so lynching him instead of Lord C is not the right move.
...earlier...
RobCapone wrote:and if Malthus flips scum it looks like you were trying to save malthus from a lynch cause it is fairly obvious you are trying to protect him
Let's play... SPOT THE CONTRADICTION!!!!!
*theme music starts playing*
werewolf555 wrote:I would like to say that Lord Cable has been very anti-town with his latest posts.
>this was posted almost 48 hours after my latest post
Mariyta wrote:Lord Cable has been very anti-town the entire game. But that doesn't make him scum.
I totally see the scum motivation behind saying these types of things. No offense but.
Mariyta wrote:
RobCapone wrote: besides I wanted to see if you were paying attention :P
Scumalicious.
QFT. This is Rob telling a blatant lie to cover up actions he cannot explain.
Mariyta wrote:Now we come upon the question of the day: do we lynch Malthusis, or his scum buddy RobCapone? Decisions, decisions.
Hello lining up lynches extraordinaire!
Bet you're waiting to keep scummy ol' me around until lylo.
chesskid3 wrote:
Unvote

Vote: RobCapone

I say this one.
+++++++++++
chesskid3 wrote:LordCable is vigbait, then?
Aww, that hurts. I'd prefer it over a lynch, but I'm sure my town flip would give you guys the guidelines to follow for winning this game.
Mariyta wrote:UNVOTE: Malthusis (Don't think this means you're off the hook. You die tomorrow.)
VOTE: RobCapone Capone-wagon is go for launch!

LC would make good vigbait.
Mari, did I forget to tell you that I think you're scum?
RobCapone wrote:Wee let's go
unvote Vote: robcapone

No brakes

FYI when I flip town notice who is protecting scum lord C
*headdesk*
Mariyta wrote:I'm leaning freaked out scum newbie who has yet to realize that self-voting is a faux pas (says the girl who got irritated in LotR and voted herself to spite Fate...).
Yeah go for those town points from bussing! Not like anyone else suspects you anyways.

saporovirus wrote:
werewolf555 wrote:I would like to say that Lord Cable has been very anti-town with his latest posts.
How does this post strike you? Relevant? Helpful? I'm just saying...peeps are being allowed to sit back and watch as other peeps snip at each other. Then the whole thing melts in marshmallowey goodness.
Are we attacking easy targets here, or are we
attacking easy targets here?

I'm unsure on werewolf, but I'd like to see more content coming from the player before I make a decision. This post looks like a disguised attack on werewolf trying to make itself not look like an attack but instead a point that saporo can come back to later in the event of a werewolf wagon starting.
DemonHybrid wrote:
RobCapone wrote:Cause if you are going to not lynch scum, town fails anyway so why would I want to play in a game where town is going to ignore an obvious scum lynch cause of a reason that makes NO sense at all
Then replace the fuck out.
+townpoints
DemonHybrid wrote:So, altogether, I'm willing to bet on an LC/werewolf/One of Sapo or one of the lurkers (WomC, Gaoth, Nico) scumteam. Rob is just dumb IMO and I think he's just a frustrated townie.
Well then I can tell you that you are at least 33% wrong.
RobCapone wrote:
unvote, vote: Lord C

He is scum, it's obvious the way WOC and Mariyta hopped of his wagon and refuses to push his lynch
So you're calling out me/WOMC/Mariyta as a scumteam and then voting me for their actions? I know you were voting me before but this seems like you're attacking me for things that others did and not me. Considering you don't KNOW any of our alignments unless you're scum yourself, that's a huge logical jump to make and quite a stretch to be voting on. The way you write this post makes that look like your only reason for voting, as well.

chess is super Mr. Town Man as well. Cool.
RobCapone wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:- I don't want to lynch Mal because I don't believe he is scum, as I have stated. There is no pity there, merely Not wanting a misslynch.
now I may be stupid here but how can you know he will be a mislynch if you are not scum?
Humans are imperfect and make mistakes. Wording fail is common in mafia games - I don't think it's a valid scumtell. Freudian slips are pretty fun though. I don't think this is a slip though.

Let's pack away some people into groups:

AWESOMETOWN PACKAGE:
Palmer
malthusis
chesskid

SCUMMY MCSCUMPANTS:
saporo
RobCapone

LEANING SCUM BUT UNCERTAIN:
Mariyta
DemonHybrid

And this is just from page 9.

And so I don't forget to post it like I did this time:
V/LA on weekends.
Also know as 273 degrees of awesome.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by RobCapone »

Lord Cable wrote:
RobCapone wrote:ok and now mariyta, maybe you need to spell it out cause I just looked oer malthusis's posts and nothing about them stand out to me as being scummy, he is making more sense than Lord C is so lynching him instead of Lord C is not the right move.
...earlier...
RobCapone wrote:and if Malthus flips scum it looks like you were trying to save malthus from a lynch cause it is fairly obvious you are trying to protect him
Let's play... SPOT THE CONTRADICTION!!!!!
*theme music starts playing*

Mariyta wrote:
RobCapone wrote: besides I wanted to see if you were paying attention :P
Scumalicious.
QFT. This is Rob telling a blatant lie to cover up actions he cannot explain.

RobCapone wrote:Wee let's go
unvote Vote: robcapone

No brakes

FYI when I flip town notice who is protecting scum lord C
*headdesk*

RobCapone wrote:
unvote, vote: Lord C

He is scum, it's obvious the way WOC and Mariyta hopped of his wagon and refuses to push his lynch
So you're calling out me/WOMC/Mariyta as a scumteam and then voting me for their actions? I know you were voting me before but this seems like you're attacking me for things that others did and not me. Considering you don't KNOW any of our alignments unless you're scum yourself, that's a huge logical jump to make and quite a stretch to be voting on. The way you write this post makes that look like your only reason for voting, as well.

chess is super Mr. Town Man as well. Cool.
RobCapone wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:- I don't want to lynch Mal because I don't believe he is scum, as I have stated. There is no pity there, merely Not wanting a misslynch.
now I may be stupid here but how can you know he will be a mislynch if you are not scum?
Humans are imperfect and make mistakes. Wording fail is common in mafia games - I don't think it's a valid scumtell. Freudian slips are pretty fun though. I don't think this is a slip though.

Let's pack away some people into groups:

AWESOMETOWN PACKAGE:
Palmer
malthusis
chesskid

SCUMMY MCSCUMPANTS:
saporo
RobCapone

LEANING SCUM BUT UNCERTAIN:
Mariyta
DemonHybrid

And this is just from page 9.

And so I don't forget to post it like I did this time:
V/LA on weekends.
1, no it isn't spot the contradiction because I did not say that he is scum, I just said if he happens to flip scum, but i don't think he will right now based on his posts seem genuine enough to me, he seems more town than you do.

2. that was a joke, hence the :P smiley. I already explained my view on how my post defending him was different than chess's and if I am accused of defending him if he flips scum, so be it. I will deal with that when I get to that point but since I don't know what the fuck his allignment is, this is a moot point

3. yeah I play epicmafia way to much and I realize this isn't mafiascum

4. actually I think only one of those two are scum, right now I am leaning towards mary and way to try and buddy up to chess, every tie you call someone pro-town to me I see that as an attempt to buddy up to them and right now I think you need all the buddies you can get so as long as nobody else thinks it is suspicious, have at it, hope it works out for you.

5. fair enough about the comment about the mislynch, I will just write it off as a slip and not look that much into it.

as for your list, the part of me is dead wrong. personally I see chess, mary, and you as scum team

but today has been a
Long Day
for me, and I can't believe how many people are getting
Bent
out of shape or why this game makes people so
Angry

well I got to go to bed, it's almost
3 AM
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:45 pm

Post by RobCapone »

chesskid3 wrote:
RobCapone wrote:I sort of agree with you sapo that the case grew fast so I looked at the 2 people who hopped off the wagon

Mariyta and WOC and both of them don't really make much sense

Vote Mariyta

1. because her vote on the wagon was really suspicious, even pointing out that she was checking the vote count, granted I also said I wanted to check the vote count but I was actually trying to vote and actually it submit and was stopped by her vote and that comment had me worried.

2. she hops off the wagon and goes after an inactive?

3. she tries to twist my words to mean something completely different and when I call her on it, she ignores me.
Provide examples of #3 or gtfo.
before I forget, I forgot to do this
RobCapone wrote:It's not enough to remove my vote cause Lord's case was totally grasping for straws
Mariyta wrote:And the "I won't move my vote right now" comment was completely unnecessary. It's almost like you're trying to set it up for a vote hop later on.
not enough to remove my votes =/= I won't move my vote right now

not enough means there is not enough information to do so

I won't is an absolute refusal to

and where does the "It's almost like you're trying to set it up for a vote hop later on" come from, because that was not implied at my post at all

so it was a twisting of my words, I believe you guys call it straw man, maybe it isn't a pure example of straw man but it was a purposeful twisting of my words to make me look scummier, so yeah straw man works.

kthxbai now

mary is scum and you are misguided townie or buddies, can't quite tell which.
palmertrou
palmertrou
Goon
palmertrou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:40 am

Post by palmertrou »

Lord C is looking better in his last post but'll never recover the damage he's done to his own role. Maybe he got laid this weekend or something. Definatley maybe :)

LC, you put Malthusis amongst the town reads. Can you explain why? Chesskid has been recieving flack for conveying just a null read.
Reminder to self. Don't post drunk.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:30 am

Post by RobCapone »

I don't think he looks better in his last post
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:38 am

Post by RobCapone »

Womc, the only thing you really said about mal, is if sapo flips scum, he gains scum points

You later say your scum reads are still sapo and mal

Later you say you are tired if repeating yourself

You haven't made a case on mal

You assume he is scum if sapo is scum, that's your entire case

Sorry that's not good enough, seems you are purposefully laying low but slipping in accusations without any real reason

You want them lynched? You gotta make a case against them big boy

I agree sapo is scummy but the wagon looses credibility cause you are on it with no case and Lord C is on it.
palmertrou
palmertrou
Goon
palmertrou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:09 am

Post by palmertrou »

Also, what is QFT and kthxbai?

I agree with most of what Rob has said about WOMC. However, I need to validate my vote for Mal too. On it now...
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:16 am

Post by RobCapone »

Qft- quoted for truth

Kthxbai - ok thanks bye
palmertrou
palmertrou
Goon
palmertrou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:37 am

Post by palmertrou »

Mal ISO

0 ~ confirms
1 ~ Apologises for lurking. Fine.
2 ~ He votes for LC here. Besides saying it's obvious how anti town/scummy Lord C is the wording makes me think he doesn't believe he is/knows he isn't. Chesskids "passive defending" theory on this post is in contradiction to mine but both are equally likely. Not saying it's one or the other though. Slightly scummy, more so if Lord C is scum.
3 ~ Jester theory. Do not like. Especially if Lord C is scum. If you truley believe this then where is the unvote? However I'm glad you're attempting to think outside the box.
4 ~ Defends his Jester theory. Reiterates that he thinks Lord C is scummy. Hasn't pin pointed why on anything yet though. Not too bothered by this though as it is pretty obvious.
5 ~ Asks for reasons behind Maryita vote on him. Perfectly fine.
6 ~ Defends why he hasn't pin-pointed anything on Lord C. Already said I was fine with this. Some might say otherwise.
7 ~ "Lord C is basing cases out of thin air". Agree. I'm inclined to think either he is trying to tunnel too hard and coming off badly or it's a bad attempt to appear pro-town for the sake of gaining town cred. The latter being scummy. His persistance with it though despite recieving so much attention makes me think the latter isn't true. I think scum would just drop it... OH WAIT! He actually does. Bang goes that theory (lets just bookmark an extra FOS on Lord C here as a side issue). I don't have a problem with Mal here.
8 ~ Inside joke.
9 ~ Inside joke, something regarding Vig's.
10 ~ Rightly points out scum by association with Robcapone is a weak theory. Fine.
11 ~ Encourages RobCapone to play the game. Shows a genuine concern for his selflynch. "don't wreck the game" - It could be argued that this is a scumlink here if Rob is in fact scum but let's not delve into that now. At this point in time this post is perfectly fine.
12 ~ responds to claim that his last post was incomprehensible. (it didn't read very easily but, this is a stretch and irrelavent).
13 ~ humour

Conclusion: After Maryitas attacking he goes very quiet. He was quiet before but I'm talking about content. Since then it's been nothing but one line defenses and fluff. Maybe he's just waiting on the case against him to fully bloom. Or laying low and waiting for all this attention to blow over. I could be missing something here that others have seen. To be honest, I thought I had more to go on with Mal. I think there are better counter-wagons to Lord C and that's what I'm after right now. Already stated my reasoning.

Unvote
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:45 am

RobCapone wrote:Womc, the only thing you really said about mal, is if sapo flips scum, he gains scum points

You later say your scum reads are still sapo and mal

Later you say you are tired if repeating yourself

You haven't made a case on mal

You assume he is scum if sapo is scum, that's your entire case

Sorry that's not good enough, seems you are purposefully laying low but slipping in accusations without any real reason

You want them lynched? You gotta make a case against them big boy

I agree sapo is scummy but the wagon looses credibility cause you are on it with no case and Lord C is on it.
1. 8 lines were probably not necessary to make your point; stop post inflating.
2. If you go back and read deeper, you'll see the reasoning I gave when I first said mal was scum and same for sapo. Other than that, mal hasn't really posted enough to say more, other than to say he's not really said much, and palmer's got that covered. So this is bullshit.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:03 am

Post by RobCapone »

Well color me blind cause I can't see what you ate talking about, can you point out your reason for me?
palmertrou
palmertrou
Goon
palmertrou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:12 am

Post by palmertrou »

Next person to post give me a random number between 1 and 12.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:17 am

RobCapone wrote:Well color me blind cause I can't see what you ate talking about, can you point out your reason for me?
Mal only chose to address LC wagon and what I said about sapo, in his first legitimate post after ~7 pages (IIRC), which means he paid special attention to stuff pertaining to sapo which is indicative of how scumbuddies see each other.

RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:28 am

Post by RobCapone »

Thanks womc
palmertrou
palmertrou
Goon
palmertrou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:41 am

Post by palmertrou »

12 = werewolf. ISO commencing...
palmertrou
palmertrou
Goon
palmertrou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:01 am

Post by palmertrou »

Werewolf

0 ~ Non RVS vote? That's a question.
1 ~ How many games have you played? Again, not rheotorical
2 ~ I'll ISO lord cable in 12 hours.... 5 days later...
3 ~ You unvote because your vote didn't count. Why didn't you just confirm your vote?
4 ~ Jarring empathy with Malth. Perhaps you'll wait for a scumslip? How do you propose that would happen if everyone posted as much as you have?
5 ~ Laughable. It's been picked up on. Bookmarking your stance on Lord C in such an arbitary way makes me cautious of you.

I have questions for you werewolf.
1) If Lord C is lynched today do you think you'll be on his wagon?
2) Would you rather see him Vig killed?
3) What do you think of Sapo?
4) Are you going to do an ISO on Lord C or not?

Also, a question for Malthusis. This might sound like an odd question but what is your ACTUAL name?
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:02 am

Post by malthusis »

palmertrou wrote:
Mal ISO

0 ~ confirms
1 ~ Apologises for lurking. Fine.
2 ~ He votes for LC here. Besides saying it's obvious how anti town/scummy Lord C is the wording makes me think he doesn't believe he is/knows he isn't. Chesskids "passive defending" theory on this post is in contradiction to mine but both are equally likely. Not saying it's one or the other though. Slightly scummy, more so if Lord C is scum.
3 ~ Jester theory. Do not like. Especially if Lord C is scum. If you truley believe this then where is the unvote? However I'm glad you're attempting to think outside the box.
4 ~ Defends his Jester theory. Reiterates that he thinks Lord C is scummy. Hasn't pin pointed why on anything yet though. Not too bothered by this though as it is pretty obvious.
5 ~ Asks for reasons behind Maryita vote on him. Perfectly fine.
6 ~ Defends why he hasn't pin-pointed anything on Lord C. Already said I was fine with this. Some might say otherwise.
7 ~ "Lord C is basing cases out of thin air". Agree. I'm inclined to think either he is trying to tunnel too hard and coming off badly or it's a bad attempt to appear pro-town for the sake of gaining town cred. The latter being scummy. His persistance with it though despite recieving so much attention makes me think the latter isn't true. I think scum would just drop it... OH WAIT! He actually does. Bang goes that theory (lets just bookmark an extra FOS on Lord C here as a side issue). I don't have a problem with Mal here.
8 ~ Inside joke.
9 ~ Inside joke, something regarding Vig's.
10 ~ Rightly points out scum by association with Robcapone is a weak theory. Fine.
11 ~ Encourages RobCapone to play the game. Shows a genuine concern for his selflynch. "don't wreck the game" - It could be argued that this is a scumlink here if Rob is in fact scum but let's not delve into that now. At this point in time this post is perfectly fine.
12 ~ responds to claim that his last post was incomprehensible. (it didn't read very easily but, this is a stretch and irrelavent).
13 ~ humour

Conclusion: After Maryitas attacking he goes very quiet. He was quiet before but I'm talking about content. Since then it's been nothing but one line defenses and fluff. Maybe he's just waiting on the case against him to fully bloom. Or laying low and waiting for all this attention to blow over. I could be missing something here that others have seen. To be honest, I thought I had more to go on with Mal. I think there are better counter-wagons to Lord C and that's what I'm after right now. Already stated my reasoning.

Unvote
The reason I've been a bit quiet lately is because I'm bit conflicted on my case on Lord Cable, as well as taking brief ISO's on the other players looking for other stuff so I don't tunnel. Most of my case ultimately points to him being an anti-town player and there are very few actual things pointing to him actually being scum, and it looks like he's actually getting the message and his last post posted some real content instead of fluff. I also get a nasty feeling that the entire wagon is going to be a mislynch with the way it has been going so far. This does not mean he gets a "get out of jail free card" and I'm still watching him with a suspicious eye, but I'm taking my vote off of him and after I double check what I'm thinking, I'll post up a case later today.

Unvote

@palmer: What do you mean by your last question, RL name or role name? I don't see how either are useful right now.
palmertrou
palmertrou
Goon
palmertrou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:40 am

Post by palmertrou »

Real life.
palmertrou
palmertrou
Goon
palmertrou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:42 am

Post by palmertrou »

Also EBWOP: "I think there are better counter-wagons to Lord C and that's what I'm after right now" should be Malthusis rather than Lord C.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:54 am

Post by malthusis »

palmertrou wrote:Real life.
I don't see how either are useful right now.
palmertrou
palmertrou
Goon
palmertrou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:58 am

Post by palmertrou »

I do. I'll tell you after.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by malthusis »

I'm not saying.
palmertrou
palmertrou
Goon
palmertrou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by palmertrou »

What the...?
My name is John Palmer. What are you actually scared of here? I think I'm gonna hack you or something? I have spotted something, it's a longshot but I need to know your name first. I already think you know why.

Vote Malthusis

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”