RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by RobCapone »

And I am not a VI
Goodbye Mafiascum, you guys too serious for me.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by malthusis »

Mariyta wrote:Now we come upon the question of the day: do we lynch Malthusis, or his scum buddy RobCapone? Decisions, decisions.
Basing part of my case on one statement of a VI townie who actually wants to lynch himself with not even the slightest connection from my end is an extremely weak case, Mariyta.
saporovirus
saporovirus
she/they
Goon
saporovirus
she/they
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by saporovirus »

DemonHybrid wrote:I don't like sapo's "attack the lurkers" stance at this stage of the game. It's okay to want them to talk more...but not lynch them.

I'll look more into her when LC flips in regards to the defending.
I never said they ought to be lynched, bro.
werewolf555 wrote:I would like to say that Lord Cable has been very anti-town with his latest posts.
How does this post strike you? Relevant? Helpful? I'm just saying...peeps are being allowed to sit back and watch as other peeps snip at each other. Then the whole thing melts in marshmallowey goodness.
but I love you still

unsanitary999: african earl grey more like a freakin' pearl gay
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Say what?

Bah. P-edit: That was at Malthusis' incomprehensible post.

Mmmm... marshmallows.... *goes off to get some hot cocoa*
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by malthusis »

RobCapone wrote:Cause if you are going to not lynch scum, town fails anyway so why would I want to play in a game where town is going to ignore an obvious scum lynch cause of a reason that makes NO sense at all

Chess, let's not lynch him cause he gets targeted early in other games

Me, let's not lynch him cause his posts this game aren't scummy

You can't honestly see who is defending and who is postig logical reason not to vote?
EBWOP: You don't just give up because the game isn't playing the way you want it to. That's extremely poor sportsmanship. You either make a case on the person if they're so scummy, or at the very worse if it makes you totally unable to play this game properly, replace out so you donèt wreck this game (which I would be disappointed in, but honestly, it's better then lynching yourself).
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

RobCapone wrote:Cause if you are going to not lynch scum, town fails anyway so why would I want to play in a game where town is going to ignore an obvious scum lynch cause of a reason that makes NO sense at all
Then replace the fuck out.

RobCapone wrote:And I am not a VI
Yeah, okay.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:39 pm

Post by malthusis »

Mariyta wrote:Say what?

Bah. P-edit: That was at Malthusis' incomprehensible post.

Mmmm... marshmallows.... *goes off to get some hot cocoa*
How is it incomprehensible?
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

So, altogether, I'm willing to bet on an LC/werewolf/One of Sapo or one of the lurkers (WomC, Gaoth, Nico) scumteam. Rob is just dumb IMO and I think he's just a frustrated townie.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I think you're writing him off too easily. He's hardly been pressured and he's already cracked. I don't think that's frustrated townie.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by RobCapone »

My vote wasn't going to stay on me you silly people and self voting doesn't mean shit

The point I'm trying to make is I an being accused of defending mal because I don't find his play this game scummy, yet chess doesn't want to lynch him out of pity

unvote, vote: Lord C

He is scum, it's obvious the way WOC and Mariyta hopped of his wagon and refuses to push his lynch
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by RobCapone »

Mariyta wrote:I think you're writing him off too easily. He's hardly been pressured and he's already cracked. I don't think that's frustrated townie.
I haven't cracked my dear, just having a little mislynch fun
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Wow... I don't even know what to make of that 180.
-Susan Ertz

malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by malthusis »

RobCapone wrote:My vote wasn't going to stay on me you silly people and self voting doesn't mean shit

The point I'm trying to make is I an being accused of defending mal because I don't find his play this game scummy, yet chess doesn't want to lynch him out of pity

He is scum, it's obvious the way WOC and Mariyta hopped of his wagon and refuses to push his lynch
..... I don't know whether to applaud you for the epic plot twist, or complain because of the mind screwage.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by RobCapone »

Mariyta wrote:Wow... I don't even know what to make of that 180.
there is no 180 my dear, I was voting Lord C before and I am voting him again

I already called you out for jumping off Lord C's wagon, remember I voted for you?

yeah so I am sticking with my original views but nice try.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I'm not talking about the vote, but I love the condescending attitude...
-Susan Ertz

RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by RobCapone »

malthusis wrote:
RobCapone wrote:My vote wasn't going to stay on me you silly people and self voting doesn't mean shit

..... I don't know whether to applaud you for the epic plot twist, or complain because of the mind screwage.
quite frankly I don't even care what anyone thinks of my antics, I just wanted to make sure people noticed that chess is trying to manipulate the game and his defense of you is far scummier than my defense of you, which technically mine wasn't a defense it was me posting my read on your posts.

maybe if chess would take the time to actually comment on your posts instead of "oh he is targeted in other games so let's not vote for him now" I would feel much better.

it doesn't help that he says one of the people who did a scummy move in this game by hopping off Lord C to vote for an inactive is his biggest town read.

let mod handle inactives, hopping off the most obvious scum read on day 1 to do so is scummy in itself
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by RobCapone »

Mariyta wrote:I'm not talking about the vote, but I love the condescending attitude...
:roll:
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

holy thread explosion batman
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
palmertrou
palmertrou
Goon
palmertrou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by palmertrou »

chesskid3 wrote:
RobCapone wrote:and if Malthus flips scum it looks like you were trying to save malthus from a lynch cause it is fairly obvious you are trying to protect him
This doesn't look at all like "HEY MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP PROTECTING MALTHUSIS BECAUSE IF YOU'RE WRONG YOU'RE NEXT BUDDY" to anyone but me?
OH Riiiiiight. With you now. I thought you meant "back off from attacking me or I'll attack you next". Yeah, that makes much more sense. I fully retract that last statement.
Reminder to self. Don't post drunk.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:27 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

DemonHybrid wrote:
Mariyta wrote:I'm leaning freaked out scum newbie who has yet to realize that self-voting is a faux pas (says the girl who got irritated in LotR and voted herself to spite Fate...).
I've seen this shit way too many times in VI newbies. I'm not voting Rob. Fucking pisses me off that people vote themselves like this mid-wagon and say "UR GONNA REGRET IT WHEN I FLIP TEH TOWNZ"
RC was not playing like a VI for the first 9 pages of the game. He made some scummy posts, had to backtrack and figures he'll get all emo and it'll all go away. He's scum, he's dying.
RobCapone wrote:Chess, let's not lynch him cause he gets targeted early in other games
After acussing me of misrep, too. LOl. I don't want to lynch Malthusis because this is his playstyle. He plays scummily. There are ways of distinguishing whether he is town or scum, however, and they will become apparent as the game progresses.
Given that there are several stronger scumreads around today, I'm not up for lynching him today.

Werewolf does need to provide some actual content, yes. I agree.
Mariyta wrote:I think you're writing him off too easily. He's hardly been pressured and he's already cracked. I don't think that's frustrated townie.
QFTQFTQFTQFT
Mariyta wrote:Wow... I don't even know what to make of that 180.
Uh scum trying anything to appease. that's what I make of it.
RobCapone wrote:
malthusis wrote:

quite frankly I don't even care what anyone thinks of my antics, I just wanted to make sure people noticed that chess is trying to manipulate the game and his defense of you is far scummier than my defense of you, which technically mine wasn't a defense it was me posting my read on your posts.

maybe if chess would take the time to actually comment on your posts instead of "oh he is targeted in other games so let's not vote for him now" I would feel much better.

it doesn't help that he says one of the people who did a scummy move in this game by hopping off Lord C to vote for an inactive is his biggest town read.

let mod handle inactives, hopping off the most obvious scum read on day 1 to do so is scummy in itself
- I don't want to lynch Mal because I don't believe he is scum, as I have stated. There is no pity there, merely Not wanting a misslynch.
I don't need to comment on all his posts, because it's been done already. The first 3 especially were doozies.

"let mod handle inactives, hopping off the most obvious scum read on day 1 to do so is scummy in itself"
What is this I don't even. As long as werewolf posts some fluff every day or so he never gets replaced and we can read him.
If RC flips scum, gonna need to force werewolf to contribute a lot on D2 under threat of a lynching for that. This stinks of partner attention avoiding.

Also, for the last time, moving your vote off the biggest wagon to pressure someone else is PROTOWN, provided that vote can still move back. Tunneling on 1 person from page 3 D1 is bad. Getting everyone to contribute is Good. Killing people at night is bad. Not killing people at night is good. etc etc etc.

tl;dr RC is not a VI. He's trying to play the VI card on himself with all this emoposting in the last page to get a pass for pages 9 and 10. Not happening.

PEDIT: :)
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by Slaxx »

O.o slaxx is working on a lab report, but he appreciates the uber activity

Try to get a vote count up within 12 hours or so >.<
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:18 pm

Post by RobCapone »

@ chess, you said your strongest town read is mariyta, and she hopped off scum wagon to vote for an inactive

also chess this is the comment you made
chesskid3 wrote:The problem I have with switching to Malthusis is I know from other experience that he is an easy target. Is it because he's always scummy? I don't know
this defending based on his meta and not for his play in the game today

now this comment here is interesting
chesskid3 wrote:- I don't want to lynch Mal because I don't believe he is scum, as I have stated. There is no pity there, merely Not wanting a misslynch.
now I may be stupid here but how can you know he will be a mislynch if you are not scum?

there is NO WAY, if you are town to know if his lynch would be a mislynch or not.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:37 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

yeah uh intentionally misconstruing my statements isn't going to make me not want to lynch you, you know.

To make it absolutely clear. Yeah, he's scummy. No, i don't think he's scum. I think he's playing how he always plays, and I think he's town.

Mary hopping off LC's wagon to vote Mal WAS PROTOWN. This is like the 4th time I've had to say this to you.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by RobCapone »

not intentionally misconstruing anything, those were the words you typed.

mary hopping off Lord C to vote an inactive isn't pro-town especially since most of everyone playing this game is convinced he is scum and his play is only supporting it, her hopping off looks more like distancing to me, which is NOT PROTOWN
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

chesskid3 wrote:
- I don't want to lynch Mal because I don't believe he is scum, as I have stated. There is no pity there, merely Not wanting a misslynch.

now I may be stupid here but how can you know he will be a mislynch if you are not scum?

TOTALLY NOT MISCONSTRUING RIGHT? BECAUSE I SAID I "KNEW" IT WOULD BE A MISSLYNCH WHERE EXACTLY? OH WAIT I DIDN'T THAT'S RIGHT? TESTING IF I'M PAYING ATTENTION (LOL) AGAIN?

It's pro-town. I know you don't want to say it's pro-town because then you lose a misslynch target, but too bad.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”