Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:47 am

Post by Guderian »

Andrius Post #6 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:14 pm
Ok, sorry for the inactivity.
I'll catchup tonight.

Prod or replace? This seems a little much.

With the deadline approaching (tuesday) I think we need to seriously begin talking about a benmage (or hoopla or etc...) lynch here. With time running out it will give people an opportunity to slip under the radar and put a few votes on people under the pretense that "deadline was approaching hehehe!"

It would be better to have thoughts formulated and solidified by today or at the latest tomorrow.
Where Confidence and Charisma Collide
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:30 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Much as I don't like to agree with the above scum. He's right. We're 48 hours (or less I think, without checking) from a lynch, and the closest is Gandalf, and I'd prefer either a Benmage or Guderian lynch, as I'm now the only one on Guderian, it would seem Benmage is the other option. So I'll switch back over to him and hope we can get a solid lynch on him.

unvote;
vote: Benmage

I'm also in agreement that Andrius needs to actually get involved in the game.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:44 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Not feeling gandalf.

VOTE: Benmage
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
slowsilver
slowsilver
Townie
slowsilver
Townie
Townie

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:09 am

Post by slowsilver »

I guess that I don't want a Guderian lynch yet

Unvote

Vote: Benmage
Obnoxious Quote: "Nuthunuul, ofc." --Parama, Mini 1079, page 2 for reference

[Scummiest scum of the month here]
Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:10 am

Post by Guderian »

wait.... did you ever talk about wanting a Guderian lynch?
Where Confidence and Charisma Collide
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:11 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Looks like my hand has been forced. Hoopla will have to wait until tomorrow.

unvote
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:29 am

Post by Hoopla »

gandalf5166 wrote:Looks like my hand has been forced. Hoopla will have to wait until tomorrow.

unvote
The only reason your hand has been forced is because you'll take whatever lynch you can get that isn't you.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:31 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight......
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:34 am

Post by Hoopla »

gandalf5166 wrote:I was just thinking that. Hoopla-scum means that we'd literally have to throw out any ideas we had about choosing of numbers.
gandalf5166 wrote:Why isn't Hoopla dead yet?

Like, seriously. We all know that Guderian and Benmage are her scumbuddies. Why do they need to be lynched first?
Why do you think a Hoopla/Guderian/Benmage combination is likely given your first quote?
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:36 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

The first post wasn't saying that it was less likely that you were scum. And the case on Guderian is more than just his numbers.
slowsilver
slowsilver
Townie
slowsilver
Townie
Townie

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:26 am

Post by slowsilver »

Guderian wrote:wait.... did you ever talk about wanting a Guderian lynch?
No, no I didn't. Which is why I am voting for Benmage, you are more town than Benmage is and you two are the only ones who we are realistically going to lynch,
Obnoxious Quote: "Nuthunuul, ofc." --Parama, Mini 1079, page 2 for reference

[Scummiest scum of the month here]
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:07 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Pomegranate wrote:I feel like Llama keeps trying to incriminate Ban for his belief that cop is the only worthy pick for #1 (assuming town). I mean, it might not make sense and such, but why does that make him scum?
Actually it was him setting up a policy lynch on Gud if he didnt take cop more then anything else. Apart from that though what has he done? Answer is close to nothing. He has basically just piggybacked on what people have said about Gandalf apart from that. He is one of the few who just seems intent on getting a lynch of one of the top picks more then anything else, which again is a little scummy on its own merits. The way he is going about it is even worse. Only paranoia is that my favorite pick for a partner to Gandalf-scum just voted Ben.

unvote
Vote Ben

Lets see how this goes.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:01 am

Post by PranaDevil »

slowsilver wrote:
Guderian wrote:wait.... did you ever talk about wanting a Guderian lynch?
No, no I didn't. Which is why I am voting for Benmage, you are more town than Benmage is and you two are the only ones who we are realistically going to lynch,
Benmage of Guderian are the only ones realistically going to be lynched? O'rly?

Guderian being the guy who only had two votes on him until InHim and myself removed them you mean, and now he has zero votes on him?

As opposed to Gandalf who is currently the vote leader by my count.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:50 pm

Post by Andrius »

So despite popular belief, I haven't forgotten about this game.
I just put priority on rereading a 100+ game recently, so. :igmeou:

I see we're going to hit deadline (read this page) soon. I might be able to pull a read tomorrow, so.
Anyone want to give me an un-biased cliff-notes version?

I'm also declaring LA for finals; need to pull my GPA up by 1.5 points, so.. :igmeou:
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:10 am

Post by chkflip »

It's really quite obvious where this is going. I'd like for lynch to be achieved, so here goes.

UNVOTE:
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:28 am

Post by Benmage »

Well I had wanted to wait for some more crappy votes to pile on before debunking my wagon. But the deadline is vastly approaching and I can’t risk a quick lynch.
PranaDevil wrote:Much as I don't like to agree with the above scum. He's right. We're 48 hours (or less I think, without checking) from a lynch, and the closest is Gandalf, and I'd prefer either a Benmage or Guderian lynch, as I'm now the only one on Guderian, it would seem Benmage is the other option. So I'll switch back over to him and hope we can get a solid lynch on him.

unvote;
vote: Benmage

I'm also in agreement that Andrius needs to actually get involved in the game.
But you are agreeing with Guderian to lynch me....So do you think he's scum bussing? And if so why do you think he chose to bus me rather than attack gandalf, the lead wagon?
DrippingGoofball wrote:Not feeling gandalf.

Seriously…this is a vote. Says nothing. No reason. Calls me town in his list to Parama in his last post. Wow….
slowsilver wrote:I guess that I don't want a Guderian lynch yet

Unvote

Vote: Benmage
Another short iso if you’d like to skim like DGB’s….never mentions me until the Parama question where he does put me as scum….Why? No reasoning….any reasoning here, nope….Wow…
gandalf5166 wrote:Looks like my hand has been forced. Hoopla will have to wait until tomorrow.

unvote
^Self-preservation vote.
LlamaFluff wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:I feel like Llama keeps trying to incriminate Ban for his belief that cop is the only worthy pick for #1 (assuming town). I mean, it might not make sense and such, but why does that make him scum?
Actually it was him setting up a policy lynch on Gud if he didnt take cop more then anything else. Apart from that though what has he done? Answer is close to nothing. He has basically just piggybacked on what people have said about Gandalf apart from that. He is one of the few who just seems intent on getting a lynch of one of the top picks more then anything else, which again is a little scummy on its own merits. The way he is going about it is even worse. Only paranoia is that my favorite pick for a partner to Gandalf-scum just voted Ben.

unvote
Vote Ben
So much for thinking I’m town via others you trusted…or was that baloney. Don’t tell me slowsilver and DGB were your trusted ones…lol..

In what world would me incriminating Gude for not taking cop #1 pick translate into me being scum. First and foremost if you want to call it a policy lynch, how many D1 policy lynches have you see scum try and lead/push when met with intense resistance. Has anyone catered to my opinion on the #1 pick? Yet have I changed my views on it?

Now your second part of slipping your vote onto me….I haven’t done enough….fair enough, been busy…But I have made effort, and I am nowhere near the worst in that boat.

Even though ParanaD hasn’t specified why he’s voting me…I’d be assuming it goes hand to hand with Llama’s reasoning for disliking my opinion on what the #1 slot would pick…but again I say, how is that indicative of me scum?
chkflip wrote:It's really quite obvious where this is going. I'd like for lynch to be achieved, so here goes.

UNVOTE:
Reasoning for switching from gandalf to me?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:29 am

Post by Benmage »

Anywhose TL/DR...I'm a VT..if someone worthwild not voting me wants to know what I went for, I'll claim it.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:01 am

Post by chkflip »

slowsilver wrote:[gandalf is] more town than Benmage is and [these] two are the only ones who we are realistically going to lynch
- p.s. I don't buy the VT bit. Oldest trick in the scumbook. Waiting to claim what you
woulashouldacoulda
doesn't exactly un-incriminate you, either.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:20 am

Post by Pomegranate »

chkflip wrote:It's really quite obvious where this is going. I'd like for lynch to be achieved, so here goes.

UNVOTE:
Why can't a gandalf lynch happen?
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:30 am

Post by chkflip »

I never said it couldn't. What are you trying to imply?
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:15 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Benmage wrote:Anywhose TL/DR...I'm a VT..if someone worthwild not voting me
wants to know what I went for, I'll claim it.
Um, duh? Or is this not correct PYP theory?
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:16 am

Post by Pomegranate »

It seemed to me that you implied that the only practical way a lynch could be achieved would be if it was a Ben lynch. I was questioning that.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:19 am

Post by Benmage »

inHimshallibe wrote:
Benmage wrote:Anywhose TL/DR...I'm a VT..if someone worthwild not voting me
wants to know what I went for, I'll claim it.
Um, duh? Or is this not correct PYP theory?
Since i'm not too concerned with being lynched. And all the votes on me +most of the people voting me are horrendous, I don't know if I want to state what I went for...because that narrows down the top picks greatly. (Hint hint, wasn't gunsmith or obviously cop)
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:20 am

Post by chkflip »

Ah, I see. I had actually assumed that some of the unvotes came from the gandalf wagon without doublechecking the names. After doing so, I do see where I opened my mouth and inserted my foot there. Either can reach lynch at this point.

Benmage's attitude concerns me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:21 am

Post by Benmage »

chkflip wrote:Benmage's attitude concerns me.
Phenomenal, why did you switch from gandalf to me?

Bullet your reasoning as to why I am scummy/why you want me lynched.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”