neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by neko2086 »

DP, good, now can you give us an idea why you named Noc and AD as scum suspects, yesterday?

Rhinox, the case on Singer for me is partly that for a large part of the game, she has posted fairly consistently, and yet she has contributed very little of substance. Of course, there are three other people for whom the same thing could be said (DP, Anti, Lrd). The difference is that aside from Anti recently, there has been no real interest in pursuing any of these. What bothers me the most about her, though, is precisely her vote on FA. Even though you yourself suspect FA/Corv, did the manner of her vote on him not strike
you
in particular as odd?

I want to take a look at this recent exchange. I don't think I've really gotten a good enough read on Rhinox and Corvuus, so this will be a chance to do so. I'll look at the main points recently brought up.
A) FA's reaction to massclaim: I am not getting any impression in FA’s posts that he calls massclaim a scummy thing to propose. He calls it “less-than-popular,” which is entirely accurate. What’s important I think is that you don’t confuse his summaries of the emp case as his own view of emp. He gives a fairly neutral read of emp very consistently.

B) Rhinox maybe has a point here, but I think I see where FA is coming from here. The first post is in response to AD who tells FA to vote Emp because he’s “obvious scum.” FA’s point is that it is rather hasty (and I completely agree) to be so sure that someone is obviously scum so early on that they feel everyone else should feel the same way. This really ties into what I saw as bullying on AD’s part into trying to get everyone to vote emp. FA didn’t like the wifom nature of the arguments, and wouldn’t vote emp just because someone else said it was the obvious thing to do.
He votes DP and says that he seems clearly scummy, which does seem to contradict the above, but the big difference is that he is careful to specify
to me

C) This is, as far as I can tell, the real driving case behind the Corvuus wagon. It makes sense on the most intuitive sense. Really, there were a few people readily available around the time of lynch. A scenario with FA-scum makes sense with the no-lynch, as that would have been preferable to bussing a scumbuddy. But the problem here is that the argument starts with the assumption that FA is scum for not being hammered, and the reasoning comes afterward. What about the possibility that FA was town and the scum were on the wagon to begin with? I really, really, really dislike singer’s vote on FA, for instance. Emp’s vote on FA isn’t any better. Also, I don’t think it’s so far-fetched to think scum may not have wanted to hammer a townie. Why does everyone assume there are no consequences to that? The FA wagon was pretty ill-conceived, in my opinion, and scum playing carefully may not have wanted to attach themselves to it, knowing FA would flip town.

I’m not convinced Corv is town, but I’m even less convinced he’s scum. I’m leaning more on Corv being town and an easy target.

I’m sticking with singer for the moment, but that may change depending on how Anti responds to recent posts.
In Tartiflette We Trust
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:13 pm

Post by Corvuus »

Rhinox wrote:
FA wrote:But if you force the scummy players to claim early, like you agreed above. If scum false-claims a power role, then it can be counterclaimed. If we lynch the actual power role, and scum counterclaimed, we lynch them the next day. That's what happened my first game, and it ended pretty well. http://www.mafiascum.net/archive/viewto ... 7f898e2fd3. As for the vanilla townie lynching pool, that's basically unavoidable, regardless of what day there's a mass claim. There's always uncertainty about who you're lynching, without a cop confirmation.
Rhinox wrote: ^^^FA in support of massclaim

your turn, show me where FA explained why MC was scummy.
Saying that is in support of massclaim is amusing. Especially when you consider your views "after the fact" and that your views were a much stronger support of massclaiming and EMP than anything FA every said.

If you actually read the specific FA quote, and the link mentioned, it is a neutral position since he is stating what had happened in a different game, and what was a theory/fact in a debate of theory of MC between HF and EMP. Compare that with your own post in support of MC and it is laughable that you think this ONE post is such a strong indicator of scum that FA is unshakably scum.

As for my evidence, it is his position on EMP and his reaction. FA took EMP's MC claim to imply that EMP was town since scum wouldn't want to be the center of attention. His posts and statements show that he believed MC to be scummy, bad play, stupid proposal but that he didn't consider it enough in order to lynch someone (EMP).

FA post #12
"Empking wasn't trying to convince "weak" players, he was trying to convince the whole town. Yeah, it's questionable for an innocent player to do that, but that doesn't outright prove that he's scum, either."
What EMP was doing with MC, etc. was anti-town/scummy. Ergo, MC is scummy.

---
What made you think that FA was 'sheeping' or following town when he was consistent the whole time?

-----
corvuus wrote:Wow. You got a pretty strong read on an VLA player there and you switched from 'too early' to "i'm pretty certain about the town and scum groups".

Nice.
[quote="Rhinox"
wow talk about a misrep. I said it was "a little" early for lists, not "too early for reads".
It is more relevant than what you are claiming FA did. But either way, you clearly state you have a very strong read of scum on FA and that you were very unlikely to change your view on your scum/town reads (EMP and FA) with NO reason and nothing in game to convince you it is so. You supported massclaim view, supported EMP before anything happened. How did EMP give you such an insanely strong town read?? Your leap is gigantic compared to FA's consistent stance.

corvuus wrote:You support massclaiming more than FA EVER did and I don't understand why people think you are town when you are accusing and suspecting FA for something he didn't do but that you yourself did. That and your blatant buddying/defense (EMP wouldn't do that as scum, blah blah).
[/quote="Rhinox"]
Not true. I didn't support it because I wasn't around when it was suggested. I gave my views on it well after the MC consideration was past. That said, I don't think FA/you are scum for supporting mass claim, I think FA/you are scum for first supporting it and then calling it a scummy plan for no other reason other than that's what the town decided.
[/quote]

Wow, contradiction within the same post!
You say FA is scumming for: supporting massclaim (not true since he didnt) AND calling it a scummy plan for no other reason than that's what the town decided.

You asked me above to give you a quote showing FA call it a scummy plan so why don't you give me a quote showing FA 'sheeping' or calling it a scummy plan because that is what town decided?

Or better yet, why don't you compare what FA said about a time when massclaiming 'worked' in a different game to what you said in your post of "views on massclaiming working in open game" and tell me what is the difference and why it is scummy for FA to say his view and you say your own view which is close (since examples of massclaiming actually working)... except worse in your case since you suggest trying it. Your view also doesn't jive with EMP's post #111.

corvuus wrote:umm... they had 10 days from FA going VLA, *snip*
[quote="Rhinox]
now cmon, a player like having fitz spent all day arguing for a empking lynch, and with 5.5 hrs left after FA became the leading wagon, what is he supposed to do to swing a empking lynch then, if he's your scumbuddy? same for anyone else - there were players arguing for lynches other than you.nobody was sitting around for a week riding of FA as screwed. If you think thats what I said, you are truly flailing now.

By the way, anyone else plan onm chiming in here? we need to decide on a leading wagon. My prefence is corvuus obviously, but I would support a anti or singer lynch at deadline for the sake of a lynch at this point.[/quote]

You are cherry picking and flailing yourself. Allow me to tell you just how fail you are.
Votecount on Nov 6th
Fishythefish wrote:
Day 1, Votecount 7

Empking (4) - havingfitz, AdumbroDeus, cruelty, Lrdwhyt
EMP reached 3 votes much earlier (with FA around) and AD directly asked FA to vote EMP, along with HF still pushing for it. What does FA say? No. He won't vote EMP! Wow, so FA's supposed scumbuddies (well, they can't all be scum since 3+ people were voting EMP and this is also counter to your point of "FA realized what town felt and changed his view" when obviously at least some town felt EMP was anti-town)... anyways, FA's supposed scumbuddies + at least 1 town had a wagon on EMP and FA says no and even 'defends' EMP by saying MC suggestion doesn't make EMP scum. Wow! Amazing!

DP and FA flatout refusing to vote EMP (for various reasons) results in the EMP wagon fizzling and dying. So DP and FA flat out refusing to vote EMP results in DP and FA becoming the biggest wagons! Do you see the fail that you are proposing? That non-EMP scum let EMP live and decided to kill their own player?
Do you get what I mean when i say you want your cake and eat it too?

But hey, i've pointed out that you guys are starting your 'vote' analysis way too late when the deadline was DIRECTLY imminent (5.5 hours) and not when EMP had 3 votes and FA was not the lynch of the day.

I have errands/work to do. I'm around but no more big posts for me (if i can help it).

I will love a lynch on EMP or Rhinox. Anti I can console myself with by drinking kool-aid.

Corvuus
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:45 pm

Post by havingfitz »

I'm still catching up and don't want to be the lone vote on an unsupported wagon when we already have one no lynch.

Singer is my #2 (though to be honest I don't even remember why at this point) so I'll move my vote to her while reserving the right to move it after I catch up...if I do before deadline.

VOTE: singersigner
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:15 am

Post by Corvuus »

mod, is it possible for deadline extension? and if so, extra vote for....
vote for deadline extension

We are very likely to reach a lynch today and there is more to discuss/hear from replacements, etc. Mainly because everyone should go on record (for later day reads) and not just vote to avoid no lynch.

C
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:39 am

Post by havingfitz »

I could get on board a Lrd lynch as well I think. Not for the 'lies' Emp accused him of as I did not see any lies. He (Lrd) is posting just enough to stay in the game without saying anything.

Why no vote today Lrd? I'm up for an Emp lynch but my former vote + your vote from D1.1 and corvuus' willingness to vote Emp does not a lynch make.

So shit or get off the pot (aka vote/do something or replace out). :mad:
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:38 am

Post by Nocmen »

Rhinox - Thanks for pointing out the hypocricy in FA's series of posts. I didn't notice that in any of my reads so far.

Corv - how is the fact that you weren't lynched not an actual case? You don't believe that theres no case because people didn't decide to lynch you at deadline? Yet a lot of your case is based off of how others would act to the same deadline. Though you are starting to make me wish that I voted for FA now, giving us this lynch without wasting a day, but hey, its not like anyone has been killed yet. You're just now deflecting things and using the fact that you weren't lynched yesterday as an excuse for posts that were scummy?
The post you make with DP and FA not voting Emp isn't much more than WIFOM though either.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:38 am

Post by Nocmen »

Unvote, Vote: Corvuus
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:24 am

Post by Corvuus »

thanks for pointing out the hypocrisy?
Nice that you ignore Rhinox hypocrisy plus everything else.
Plus, you state that the whole DP/FA defending EMP from lynch is wifom and yet the whole deadline no lynch fiasco isn't wifom?

Why don't you state specifically what you think FA's hypocrisy was with DIRECT quotes. And if you are referring to FA's "supposed" support for massclaim, read Rhinox's 'view' on massclaim and compare it to what FA said and tell me what is the difference.
----

Plus, you inherently misunderstand my case. I have zero problem with the massclaim suggestion it and of itself and I have said that at the beginning and consistently stated it. The problem is with what EMP/Rhinox did aside from the massclaim suggestion which if you can't see from me posting their exact quotes, I have no idea what to say to you.

Oh, and you don't elaborate on what you exactly mean. Words are just words. I am deflecting things that are scummy? No, I'm stating that they aren't scummy and the burden of proof of scumminess is on you guys and you aren't showing it. You are just stating "it is scummy" while ignoring everything else. I do find it amusing that Rhinox just simply restated his EXACT SAME position from earlier and yet you take it as an amazing new revelation when he has stated it before... multiple times.
---

At any rate, EMP, Noc, Rhinox and Scott are voting me so I have to convince HF, DP, Antihero, Neko, Lord and Singer to vote someone not me. Noc's latest move makes me think a EMP + Rhinox + Noc team is likely so can I get HF, DP, Antihero, Neko, Lord and Singer behind a vote on one of these EMP, Rhinox or Noc.

Hmmm, I can't see a wagon on EMP happening with Antihero, singer and DP... and other than anti, no one has really anything on Noc... so how about a Rhinox lynch.

unvote, vote Rhinox

If you can't see Rhinox blatant buddying, inherent confirmation of EMP beyond what is said and done in-game, defense of EMP, supporting massclaim, misrep, failed logic, then I don't know what else to say. I'm not responding to the ones voting me anymore since you're most likely scum and aren't listening/caring anyways and if you read my posts, I've already addressed everything.

For those who want to lynch EMP, lynching Rhinox is a great first step towards doing so since Rhinox has been, and still is, EMP's greatest defender.

DP: vote Rhinox, I'll give you kool-aid. It'll be great.
Anti: You list Rhinox as scum, so hop on. I'm not willing for a singer lynch right now so might as well get one of the 3 dead right?
Lord: Show up, vote Rhinox for great justice.
HF: lynching Rhinox will give info on EMP's alignment and, given both are scum, it will get you that EMP lynch you want.
Singer: you are the 'other easy wagon' and I'm not willing to go with what is easy just because it is convenient. I hope you don't as well. Vote Rhinox.
Neko: You probably have the most fair-minded view of FA. I'm town, and Rhinox does not come off better from our exchange. Vote Rhinox.

If any of DP, anti, singer, Lord, HF, Neko have questions or comments for me, feel free to ask.

Corvuus
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:37 am

Post by Rhinox »

^^^ made me lol.

Can we please lynch the flailing scum now?
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:55 am

Post by Rhinox »

neko wrote:Rhinox, the case on Singer for me is partly that for a large part of the game, she has posted fairly consistently, and yet she has contributed very little of substance. Of course, there are three other people for whom the same thing could be said (DP, Anti, Lrd). The difference is that aside from Anti recently, there has been no real interest in pursuing any of these. What bothers me the most about her, though, is precisely her vote on FA. Even though you yourself suspect FA/Corv, did the manner of her vote on him not strike you in particular as odd?
The fact that singer is included in a group of 4 players for contibuting very little substance yet singer is the 1 of the 4 where the lynch is being pursued makes me think even more strongly that if there is scum in that group of 4 you mentioned, its probably not singer.

And I don't see a problem with her vote at all as long as long as corvuus flips scum. If corvuus is town, then I have to consider whether that vote looks opportunistic, and possibly buddying up to me, which I have always been a sucker for.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:17 am

Post by Corvuus »

can we please lynch the failed scum Rhinox?

or, could I at least get a promise that when I do flip town, you will all lynch EMP and Rhinox with great justice?

since their lies and fail will be exposed to all?
----

I will also note to town that it is hilarious that Rhinox calls me flailing scum yet also says "if Corvuus is town". Preparing for my town-mislynch? Rhinox also notes buddying which he is a sucker for, yet he doesn't mind buddying to EMP?

Flailing scum that will either by lynched today or lynched tomorrow when I flip town.

C
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:30 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

havingfitz wrote:I could get on board a Lrd lynch as well I think. Not for the 'lies' Emp accused him of as I did not see any lies. He (Lrd) is posting just enough to stay in the game without saying anything.

Why no vote today Lrd? I'm up for an Emp lynch but my former vote + your vote from D1.1 and corvuus' willingness to vote Emp does not a lynch make.

So shit or get off the pot (aka vote/do something or replace out). :mad:

I don't think lynching a lurker D1 is a good idea (it's D1 effectively given no flips) We really don't get much information from the lynch and if the lurker flips town, we really haven't gotten anywhere.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:17 am

Post by Rhinox »

My god corvuus just shut up and die already! This is just getting to be annoying!

<3

Calling someone town =/= buddying
If corvuus flips town =/= planning for your mislynch

lol I can't be buddying to empking if I'm his scum partner as you say. Or are you trying to have cake and eat it too?

You are flailing and throwing everything you've got at me to get me lynched instead of you. I commend the effort, but I think enough is enough.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:20 am

Post by Rhinox »

UGH DAMNIT I really want corvuus lynched but then nocmen comes in with what looks like an incredibly opportunistic vote that makes me doubt my read entirely. Because I don't think its bussing.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:20 pm

Post by DavidParker »

Neko I have every intention of thoroughly answering your questions at this point, but something has come up and I must
V/LA til monday.

I realize this is post deadline, and as it stands there are 2 prominent wagons the singer and Coorvus wagon so I'll move my vote to try make sure a nolynch doesnt happen. ANtihero gets off today!

Vote: Coorvus
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:10 pm

Post by singersigner »

Huh. Recent play is making me rethink what's going on, and potentially wanting to go back to my original read on FA. Antihero hasn't said anything since he got a bit of heat a couple days ago, so my scum-read on him hasn't changed, but I feel like Corv has dug himself into a hole at this point. I won't hammer until I follow through with my promised post of reads, but I definitely won't let us go with a no-lynch again.

And it seems as though claiming is still important to you guys (though I feel it benefits mafia more than town, IMHO...and who pushed for that...*ahem*Corvuus*ahem*), so here's my measly little Vanilla Townie claim.

Also, Corv, you have a lot of nerve saying that fake claiming a PR as a VT isn't a viable option. It's been done numerous times around this site, and for more than just wanting to save someone's butt. DP here likes to claim he was a large factor in securing a town win by doing so in NY 118. ;)
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:25 am

Post by Fishythefish »

Today's deadline will not be extended.

Day 2, Votecount 10

Corvuus (5) - Empking, Scott Brosius, Rhinox, Nocmen, DavidParker:
L-1

singersigner (3) - neko2086, Antihero, havingfitz
Rhinox (1) - Corvuus

Not Voting (2) - Lrdwhyt, singersigner

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline in 31.5 hours.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:33 am

Post by DavidParker »

Back early from v/la.

At this point I will wait til tomorrow to post content and reply, as I have a bit of catching up to do in all my games. Seeing as we are 24hours from deadline and at this point a singer lynch still needs 3 votes (seems unlikely) I think it's time for a hammer (and that will help me catch up during night :/)
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:21 pm

Post by Nocmen »

Corvuus: No I think you are flailing too, your series of recent posts seem contradictory and nonsensical.

Rhinox: How is my vote opportunistic? I'm fine with this wagon now, any doubts I've had about FA have been canceled out by Corvuus's posts. Additionally, I wasn't sure if I'd be here much this weekend, and it looked like singer wagon wasn't going to happen, so I had to go with my number two read, who was actually contending for first.

To everyone: Hold the hammer off until singer gets his reads posted because he keeps saying he will and he hasn't posted it, but only if you know you'll be able to come back closer to deadline. I don't want him getting off again today actively lurking, but a no lynch is just as bad.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by singersigner »

Ok, well I already posted how I felt about Antihero...as far as the other players in this game:
DavidParker: Has played surprisingly better than he has in the other games I've seen him in. I would say he's just getting better at this game, though the recent vote hoping is flipping him right back to where he started.

Empking: I feel as though anyone would know that a MC would cause a riot, and be cause for any sort of quick-lynch, HOWEVER, this did not happen, which makes me think he might've been protected by FA, who later backtracked and felt as though it would be better to be on the damning side of a MC than the supporting one. I think if he stays around, he can contribute to VC/NK analysis later.

Nocman: His D1 play was fairly genuine, though gut made me think his seemingly under-the-radar play put him on the scum-team. His D2 play has been better, though, and since then made me believe he has the towns best interest at heart. I disagree with Rhinox's assessment of his "opportunistic" vote on Corv because it's very clear that he pointed out reason beyond a doubt to place a vote at this point in the game (something I didn't do D1 which made me look all the more scummy).

Havingfitz: I don't understand his reasonings for any of his votes today. Emp was clearly not flying yet, since I think people agree that it's "not his time" or whatever. There are just clearly scummier players in this game. I don't know why he would policy lynch someone (Lrd) for not being around today and contributing. I call it that because not being around isn't a case, and not lynch-worthy. His suspicions of me earlier in the game explain a potential vote on me, but voting me while saying he doesn't remember why I'm scummy only follow up on his weak cases/votes before.

Neko: I've agreed with your play thus far. The only thing I question is why you think Corv is an easy lynch? Is it not good to follow through with where we failed yesterday?

So I still have a couple more, but it's on a rolling basis, and I know I've kind of left you guys hanging, so I'm throwing this out there now. I'll fill in more blanks and finish with Rhinox and Scott(+replacee) later. I'm not sure that I have much of a read on Lrdwhyt...

Question to Corv: would you self-hammer to ensure that town doesn't no-lynch again?

Cheers.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:01 pm

Post by Nocmen »

Singer: Why a self hammer as opposed to yourself hammering?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:33 pm

Post by Antihero »

Because the hammer receives a lot of scrutiny.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by DavidParker »

If anything hammering at deadline wins town-points to some extent, as it not a scum-tell. It benefits town to ensure a lynch happened. With that said, scum are just as likely to do so to avoid seeming scummy for not hammering.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:31 pm

Post by Antihero »

singersigner wrote:In the meantime:
-Antihero, what about that doesn't make sense? Also, yes, why IS Nocman scum?
Oh, so nocman isn't your buddy.

I love how rhinox swoops in to start the counterwagon when singer was taking heat, and now she's... not the leading wagon anymore. How convenient.
Corvuus wrote:Anti: You list Rhinox as scum, so hop on. I'm not willing for a singer lynch right now so might as well get one of the 3 dead right?
Wait a second, didn't I need to die a second ago?

Also, how do you know there's 3 scum?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:52 pm

Post by Corvuus »

With 5 voting for me, I'd need all remaining six to vote Rhinox which just isn't likely or possible.

I will say that when I flip town, you should all vote EMP and Rhinox since they are scum.
--
I'll self-hammer now if you want me too. No-lynch wouldn't help town mainly because we'll be back exactly where we started the next day which will be on lynching me. ;P
unvote
. With 10 voting, 5 should be a deadline lynch. If you don't trust me to lol put my vote back on at the last minute, then lynch me before deadline.

Anti: I have explained it already but here is the short version. EMP and Rhinox are scum. The only possibility for them not being scum is that they are both town, scum tried to nightkill one of them (most likely EMP) and that there are reasons for specific town-confirmation going on. To allow for that possibility, I assumed EMP and Rhinox are town, in which case the other scumbuddy group possibility involved you. If I lynched you and you flip town, then EMP and Rhinox have a much higher chance of being scum so either I lynch scum or lynch town that would confirm who scum is.

Singer: I have no idea what to say to you since you are obviously thinking of a different player. Neko asked you to claim when he said that #5 should never be considered. Not me. So I will note that your comment and point is opportunistic since I can't see how you would mix Neko and me up and I also think it is ironic that you say i have a lot of nerve in saying such a thing (when I didn't) when I think all of you have a lot of nerve in blatantly lying and misrepresentating everything that is in this game and not caring about it.

I'd post my remaining thoughts on other players but I doubt any of you will read or care.

So when I die and flip town, re-read and lynch EMP and Rhinox. It is just that simple.

Singer and Noc can fight for the third place scumbuddy lynch.

Corvuus
P.S. I'll hammer myself at the latest of 3-4 pm (deadline is at 6 pm).

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”