jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:49 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

CHK, Andrew calls town on anyone who agrees or backs him up... scum on all those who disagree. I have noticed this with him and it is a constent.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:49 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

disagree or suspect him I should say
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by DavidParker »

oh im' pretty sure
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by DavidParker »

oh im' pretty sure SV is scum/werewolf as well so i'm down to lynch him as well.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

chkflip wrote:Who do you propose we lynch, Shotty?
as i've said, and explained why, park, or andrew!
#freeShotty
parknourie
parknourie
Goon
parknourie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:08 pm

Post by parknourie »

DavidParker wrote:oh im' pretty sure
Pretty sure isnt enough.
Sex and Golf are Two Things You Can Enjoy Without Being Very Good At It.
-Kevin Costner, Actor
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

:: VoteCount 1x14 ::

drmyshottyizsik (5) -
silverbullet999, jasonT1981, OpposedForce, DavidParker, chkflip

andrew94 (2) -
drmyshottyizsik, smashbro_of_the_sss

parknourie (2) -
Scott Brosius, Shattered Viewpoint

smashbro_of_the_SSS (0) -
silverbullet999 (0) -

Scott Brosius (3) -
iamusername, andrew94, parknourie

Broggly (0) -
Shattered Viewpoint (0) -

Guthrie (0) -
jasonT1981 (0) -
chkflip (0) -

iamausername (0) -

Not Voting (0) -

With 12 Alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline for Day One is December 5, 2010 9:00PM EST.

Prodding OpposedForce.
Welcome to the Network.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:12 pm

Post by andrew94 »

alright guys.
lets say if i was a confirmed townie(just saying), would you guys lynch scott based on my word alone?
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:23 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

no
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:28 pm

Post by smashbro_of_the_SSS »

alrighty. went back and iso'd everyone. my opinions. nothing especially long about them, mostly a couple sentences each, but figured it would be neater with the spoiler tabs.

drmyshottyizsik
---
Townie

Spoiler:
smashbro_of_the_SSS wrote:To be honest, for shotty, i'm leaning town. his reactions and trying to explain himself (however wrong i believe it to be) seems like he's genuinely trying to prove his case.
still seems like he's played as frustrated town, and still acting as his normal self, though I must admit, I think his play is improving. Seems to be more town like than in other games.

andrew94
---
scummy, probably mafia

Spoiler:
smashbro_of_the_SSS wrote:holy opinion flip batman. i just ISO'd andrew, and look what i found. he has talked about his plan for half of his posts, and in the other half, merely said i think this person is scum, this person is town, etc. with NO CASE AT ALL. not even a reason for why someone is ranked more likely town or scum than anyone else. Andrew, please give reasons for your reads on people. Right now, he's looking like a mafia trying to blend in as town.
I still believe this. He's given little in the way of cases for his reads, however, he has shown some bits of helpfulness. THis is mostly early on in the game, and a few others later on in the iso. I'm willing to give him another Day at this point.

parknourie
---
scummy, unsure if mafia or werewolf

Spoiler:
Don't partiucarly like park's play. contradictions. voting everywhere. don't like it.

smashbro_of_the_SSS
---
SUPER TOWNIE OF AWESOMENESS!!!!

silverbullet999
---
scummy, unsure

Spoiler:
Don't like his play. A lot of posts in the middle have nothing to do with the game, only talking about his avatar. He does give his stance on some people, and says he hasn't helped for the most part, only saying that he still believes that shotty is scum, and that andrew is playing as his normal self. Has done little to push a case at all, usually just saying "we should do this!"

Scott Brosius [Erinyes]
---
Townie

Spoiler:
I really never understood the case on Erinyes, since the posts didn't strike me as scummy. As for Scott, I like his play, he seems to be helping.

David Parker [Guthrie]
---
Neutral

Spoiler:
Guthrie didn't do anything for me, and if anything, I would give a slightly scummy read on him. David Parker is much the same, I have a neutral read on him, though leaning town. I need to see more of his play, or flips of people he has/has not suspected before making judgement.

OpposedForce [Broggly]
---
Townie

Spoiler:
Broggly? Who the h*ll is
Nikki
Broggly? Moving on, OF came in, commented on a lot of important points, and is helping town. Hasn't been on much recently, but I like his posts.

Shattered Viewpoint
---
scummy, probably werewolf

Spoiler:
a decent number of posts, but says little in them. His reason for being on the erinyes/scottbro wagon was the huggles comment, not mentioning the other points laid out. seems to switch votes giving little reason. not sure why I'm leaning werewolf over mafia, just a gut read thing.

jasonT1981
---
Townie

Spoiler:
not much to say. helps town. makes cases. scumhunts. yeah. also, a bit belated, but glad you're feeling better.

chkflip
---
Townie

Spoiler:
asks good questions, gives his own opinions. helpful to the town, and I like his posts.

iamausername
---
Townie

Spoiler:
would like to see more of him, but I'm leaning town. Seems to do a good job explaining himself and acting townish, though I don't agree with his Erinyes read.

tl;dr

park, shattered, andrew, and silver. as for andrew, I could give him a Day (in game) to see how he acts, so I'm going to move my vote. as for the other three, park is the only one with a wagon, however, park has been giving opinions and voting. I'd like to keep park around for another day, see how he acts, and then lynch him. by giving him another day, we can gain more reads off of him, and if/when we do lynch him, we'll have more information with his alignment/opinions combined.

unvote, vote: Shattered Viewpoint

i will be on tomorrow from 2:00 to 2:30, so based on the wagons, I'll change my vote. Obviously I'd prefer anyone on my scumlist, but if shotty (largest wagon right now) or a new large wagon is the only one close to the lynch I'll vote for someone else.

P.S. what jason said.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:43 pm

Post by andrew94 »

fine, come day 2, i shall claim seer with a guilty result of scott (real seer dont counterclaim, or i might be the real seer wifom u guys) and you will have no choice but to lynch either scott or me (even though im sure scott is mafia)
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:45 pm

Post by chkflip »

Thanks for openly telling us you're going to lie so we can purely ignore it.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:46 pm

Post by andrew94 »

ha! but you cant ignore me because ill be the only person claiming seer
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:47 pm

Post by chkflip »

Because the real one's not a complete and utter idiot, unlike
somebody
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:55 pm

Post by iamausername »

First of all, some theory stuff I've been thinking about; we shouldn't bother with the claiming process in this game. There is only one power role, the seer. If the seer is forced to claim on D1, the wolves will kill him N1, simple as that. If the wolves are run up to a claim, they will claim seer. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that this is their best strategy. The mafia may or may not claim seer, there are pros and cons on both sides for them. But even assuming that they won't, the following facts are true:

2/3 of the people who will claim seer D1 will be scum.
A claimed seer is a dead seer.

So, if we lynch someone who claims seer - 1/3 of the time, we'll lynch the real seer, who would be dying on N1 anyway. 2/3 of the time, we'll prevent the wolves from finding the real seer, and lynch scum. I'm pretty sure the benefits of the latter outweigh the drawbacks of the former. Letting a claim save someone from the lynch only benefits the wolves in this setup.

Now, since Guthrie has vanished, I'm not going to get what I want out of him, so here is my Erinyes case:
Erinyes wrote:
drmyshottyizsik wrote:Andrew stop trying to make it to where to mafia can win easilly you are just hard core claiming mafia
*Red cross* Incorrect. Hello? His original plan wanted the seer out first and afterwards the mafia, which are dangerous for end-game situations to the wolves. Guess what he is?
vote andrew
This is what gave me the initial bad feeling about Erinyes. The problem I have with this is that he seems to show no concern whatsoever about shotty's alignment here. He thinks andrew is obviously a wolf, he sees shotty jump to the weird conclusion that andrew is mafia, and he does't think to question what that might say about shotty?
Erinyes wrote: Sorry, Iam. The correct feeling is at Andrew. But you may state it if you disagree that Andrew's plan is scummy (suggesting to sacrifice the seer D1) and pointless (rule #7). This vote is better than a random vote.
This post bothers me more. In particular, the wording of "you may state it" is really, really troubling - he's not interested in finding out why I disagree with him, which clearly a town player should be, he's just interested in making sure I state outright that I disagree with him, which suggests that he's looking to pin someone else to andrew, either because andrew is his partner, or because he earnestly believes that andrew is a member of the other scumgroup. (I think it's the latter.)

There's that. Scott's been better since he replaced in, though. There are other people I'd rather lynch at this point.

And the rest:

andrew - still haven't seen any case at all that shows why he is more likely to do the things he's doing as scum than as town.

chkflip - seems pretty town to me. His frustration at everyone's refusal to explain what the case on Erinyes/Scott is reads as entirely genuine to me. If Scott turned out to be scum, he'd be worth another look, because clearly a scumbuddy getting run up for no apparent reason would be frustrating, but there's no reason to lynch chkflip while Scott is still alive.
He also gets town points for drawing attention to the approaching deadline. He could easily have let us apathy our way to a No Lynch if he wanted, as scum. Although, on the other hand, the mafia probably want to avoid a No Lynch too, since they're just as vulnerable to the wolves' kill as town.

shotty - one track mind. I find his obsession with andrew to the exclusion of basically everything else to be extremely contrived. He's using "andrew claimed mafia!!!!111" as a crutch to avoid commenting on anything else. That said, he's recently brought park into the equation too, which is definitely a step in the right direction.

guthrie/david - i don't like his Erinyes vote. It doesn't fit. He was on board the andrew policy lynch train, but when that started to run out of steam, he jumped ship and joined the Erinyes wagon, but I don't see any indication that he actually sees any case on Erinyes, or is even interested in finding out what it is. I don't have any idea why Guthrie joined the Erinyes wagon, and I don't think he does either.
But david, on the other hand, I do buy his unexplained read on Erinyes, and actually, he's been pretty on the money about everyone, so he's probably town.

jason - cool guy. I would like to know who he thinks is scum, besides shotty, because he's been almost as guilty of single focus as shotty. But I do like how he's been trying to find out what the Erinyes case is.

OF - oh god no the bolding responses inside the quote tags. please don't do that. He seems pretty scummy to me. This is the new Erinyes, because I don't feel like explaining it at the moment. I'd like to know if anyone else sees it.

park - scum scum scum. There's been a whole lot of town not explaining themselves, which some (stupid) people will say is bad, because it gives scum free reign to get away with doing the same, but guess what? You can still catch them even when they're doing that. See: this guy. He's trying to hang with the cool kids, but he just can't pull it off. Because he is SCUM.
parknourie wrote:Andrew's ridiculous idea just might work. But that just shows he is trying to lead the game into convenient Mafia victory.
vote: Andrew94
Doesn't make any sense. How can andrew's idea work if it will lead the game to a mafia victory? He's trying to play both sides here, and failing miserably.
parknourie wrote:Some strange debates going on... i have no comment to make nor to follow anyone just yet.
Random vote stays on Andrew meanwhile...
Generally horrible post, but especially the fact that he calls his andrew vote a random vote, when it is clearly no such thing.
parknourie wrote:
vote: Erinyes

I believe you Andrew~
So basically "I'm going to join the Erinyes wagon, but this vote is andrew's responsibility, not mine."
parknourie wrote:There is NO WAY anyone can be 100% sure about ANYONE except for themselves at this point.
drmyshotty and Andrew, stop babbling everyone with your ridiculous statistics.
As has already been pointed out, this directly contradicts several of park's other posts, both before and after this one, where he does exactly what he's calling shotty and andrew out for. He is being completely dishonest, and he needs to die.

shattered - it's amazing how he manages to stand out from the crowd as being stunningly useless, considering just how useful the average player in this game has been so far. I'm thinking someone should do some meta hunting to see if this "fuck D1" attitude is usual for him. I can't be bothered right now, but someone should.

silverbullet - he's just kind of there.

smashbro - obvobv town. He's putting in way too much effort to be scum in this lazy game.

UNVOTE: Scott Brosius
VOTE: parknourie

I could deal with a shotty lynch, but I think this is more of a sure thing.
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:12 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

ADREW STOP THIS FAKE CLAIM SHITE.. YOU FAKE CLAIM EVERY FUCKING GAME!
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:22 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

andrew94 wrote:no i didnt, i was asking the mod if others could
strategy:
day 1 seer claim+ no lynch

night 1 seer die
day 2 3 mafia claim, we cant lynch them , if we do , werewolves outnumber us = 1 chance to lynch werewolf
night 2 werewolf obs kills mafia
day 3 more chance to lynch werewolf
etc etc
Actually, looking back LOL
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:13 am

Post by DavidParker »

"Night 1 seer die"

I think that's him claiming "not seer". If he was seer he definitely wouldn't suggest a plan where he dies night 1.

I agree on the SV wagon. It is a good wagon.

The only thing bad about this wagon is we still have to deal with the combined stupidity of Andrew+Shotty tomorrow and the easy lynches of scott+parknourie tomorrow. But it is definitely one of the scummiest wagons.

Vote: Shattered Viewpoint

Andrew: I will never look into a single read or suggestion you put forward. I will only read it to try determine what your alignment is.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:39 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

andrew94 wrote:ha! but you cant ignore me
because ill be the only person claiming seer
andrew94 wrote:fine, come day 2, i shall claim seer with a guilty result of scott (
real seer dont counterclaim, or i might be the real seer wifom u guys)
and you will have no choice but to lynch either scott or me (even though im sure scott is mafia)

these two posts disturb me highly, this is NOT town play... or at least pro-town. He is admitting a possible fake claim/result to secure a lynch. Andrew, what is pro town about that? look at start of second.. come day 2 i will claim seer.... so hes not actually really claiming now and is this admission of a fakeclaim.

Andrew, you are this close to a vote now... theres Andrew play, then there is just pure scummy and lying... present your case NOW on Scott. I won't ask again.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:41 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Also, pro town would NEVER add WIFOM to confuse the town more than it is.. thats scummy plain and simple.

Andrew explain your actions now and present a case... I am starting to think Shotty
could
be right about you
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:50 am

Post by DavidParker »

are you trying to protect SV now??

It's obviously terrible town play. But it's just as terrible scum play. Scum pseudo-claiming seer? Scum stating they will claim seer so that we lynch either them or the person they got a guilty on? that is suicidal anti-scum play (if u are scum)

It is antitown and antiscum. I don't see how you can't see that, and while it would be grounds for a policy lynch of andrew, I don't see how we can lynch andrew because he's been "scummy". He's been retarded, anti-town, and retarded. But I can't say he's been scummy. Because his actions dont benefit scum just like they don't benefit town. It's kind of the "too scummy to be scum argument" but really it just makes his behaviour a non-tell. That's why i'm going to read what he says, ignore his advice, and use it to get a read on him. His play will change if we ignore him.

SV is a good information lynch. And a scummy person.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:52 am

Post by DavidParker »

IN my eyes, switching my vote to andrew would be nothing more than apolicy lynch vote. I'm not a fan of policy lynches, especially on day 1, there is grounds for improvement, so i won't vote for him. I will ignore him though.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:56 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

DavidParker wrote:are you trying to protect SV now??
is that directed at me? I make no mention of SV in my post actually so please show me how you feel I am trying to protect him .. I am reviewing my thoughts on him to post after dinner... my posts were directed at Andrews incredible anti-town play in the recent posts he has made.

Disregard though if that was not meant for me, and was aimed at someone else, DP.

EBYOP: I guess it was given your last post. It would not be a policy lynch/vote. I don't support them I am considering my vote/stance on Andrew due to recent play. which is by far one of the scummiest things I have seen as of yet... So yea, please show me how its defending SV.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:01 am

Post by DavidParker »

well not so much as defend him, but push a useless wagon instead of his.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:08 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Im not pushing a useless wagon.. I aint even got a vote on Andrew, I am only asking questions and making observations... your pushing SV who has what, one vote to the five on Shotty... what makes Andrew any more of a useless wagon right now? I am allowed to look more than one direction you know. right now my scum suspects are

Shotty
Andrew
Park

And will be reviewing SV after dinner

Return to “Completed Open Games”