Mini #1081 - SitMOA Mafia (Endgame... Congrats, winners!)

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:31 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Meh. Claimtime
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:32 am

Post by chesskid3 »

This day is not ending without an Adumbro replacement
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:34 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Oh right, forgot about that shit. Malthusis does need to claim though.

If Narsis survives my dayvig(I have this weird suspicion that he will, he's just way too confident), someone vig him tonight.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:34 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

As always, I forgot the most important part of the post:

unvote
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:41 am

Post by malthusis »

Continuation off of my last post:

Also, it strikes me as odd that when Katsuki votes Adumbro as a pressure vote (probably to bus) because of him lurking, yet he suddenly attacks me when I decide to vote him. When you're pressuring people, doesn't it make sense that you'd want more votes?

Before I claim, I still want to know exactly: What is the case against me? Why do you think I'm scummy? It seems I'm being hanged just because Narsis isn't going to get lynched today (a extremely weird plan which Gandalf even admits might not work). Basically everyone's yelling SCUMSCUMSCUM and pretty much no one's provided any reasons for why they want me gone.

And really, if this is the reason for the lynch:
Katsuki wrote:Basically provided a post with 0 reads.

Summary of what malthusis said:

My gut says katsuki is scum, but I have no idea.
Narsis is sheeping, but I'm not sure if thats scum, or town.
I will refer to previous post for DH.

Why DH, andrew? Why do you not believe his claim?
I have been providing stances on who I think is scummy, especially in the last few posts.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:53 am

Post by Katsuki »

malthusis wrote:

I have been providing stances on who I think is scummy, especially in the last few posts.
False statement. You have provided no solid stances, only stances like the one I have outlined in that post of mine (aka, laiden with backdoors).
You are now only pushing for me because I have been calling you out as scum. Before that, you were still saying
"oh gut says kat scum but I don't know"
, yet all of a sudden, you claim to have a case on me. Think of it as a OMGUS on your part if you will.

In class right now, so this is it for me for now. Also have 2 finals over the next two days, so do not expect anything from me for a few days.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:58 am

Post by malthusis »

Katsuki wrote:
malthusis wrote:

False statement. You have provided no solid stances, only stances like the one I have outlined in that post of mine (aka, laiden with backdoors).
You are now only pushing for me because I have been calling you out as scum. Before that, you were still saying
"oh gut says kat scum but I don't know"
, yet all of a sudden, you claim to have a case on me. Think of it as a OMGUS on your part if you will.

In class right now, so this is it for me for now. Also have 2 finals over the next two days, so do not expect anything from me for a few days.
I've always had a case on you, Katsuki, it's just I didn't have enough solid proof until now since you've barely posted anything of substance for me to look at.
AdumbroDeus
AdumbroDeus
Goon
AdumbroDeus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:50 am

Post by AdumbroDeus »

I haven't been replaced? Cool.

Sorry all, personal problems resulting in absolutely no internet access over thanksgiving break, it was sudden so I didn't have a chance to inform anyone and frankly, it wasn't on my mind. Catching up now, will post after work.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

chess wrote:One week from the time someone actually replaces in should be fine.
This^

Anyway, people are right. I should have posted a case on Malt XD

Malt lurks at points and when he does post he just seems to be creating noise than scumhunting or doing anything constructive. A good post of note is also 34 where the only person he has a real case on is Adumbro, his only other scumread is because of gut. As we get further into the game he makes more fluffy posts compared to constructive posts that help town. In post 48 he votes adumbro again for the same reasons as he did in D1, nothing new to support it or anything which just looks like maf trying to pull an easy and lazy mislynch. In post 51 he just throws out Kat's arguement and calls it crap without really defending himself. In 58 he then seems to be trying for town points by saying "I'm not bandwagoning! I'm doing my own thing!" he never really does try to defend himself against Kat, just calls it a poor case (And while I agree, it's still not a good defense)

Anywayz, Malt needs to claim.
Narsis
Narsis
Goon
Narsis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by Narsis »

gandalf5166 wrote:Oh right, forgot about that shit. Malthusis does need to claim though.

If Narsis survives my dayvig(I have this weird suspicion that he will, he's just way too confident), someone vig him tonight.
it's not confidence. it's: i really dont care what happens in this game anymore.
Record:
Town: 1W/3L

Mafia: 1W/0L

Other: 0W/0L
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Adumbro has 24 hours to post or I'll keep my search for replacement.

@Narsis: Either you replace out or you play to your win condition. I hate whiners as you, so make your call. If you don't want to play, that's fine, but there's no way in hell I'm going to let you ruin the game experience for the other players.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Narsis
Narsis
Goon
Narsis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by Narsis »

Snow_Bunny wrote:
Adumbro has 24 hours to post or I'll keep my search for replacement.

@Narsis: Either you replace out or you play to your win condition. I hate whiners as you, so make your call. If you don't want to play, that's fine, but there's no way in hell I'm going to let you ruin the game experience for the other players.
can't quite see how i'm ruining it for them. they are going to do what they are going to do regardless of what i do. hence the defeated/whining attitude.
Record:
Town: 1W/3L

Mafia: 1W/0L

Other: 0W/0L
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:42 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Not nessecarily. Despite the fact that unless Gandalf is omgwtfbbq lying to us, you could... I dunno... start scumhunting? You're not dead yet you know.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:43 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

My post only applies on the off-chance that Narsis is town btw. If not then keep doing what you're doing :D
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:57 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

@ malthusis: what would you say to claims that you have only really started putting proper cases down now that you have a substantial amount of pressure on you?
Don't ask me to provide self meta
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:46 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Damn you ThAdmiral, I was going to explain my vote, but then you came in and did it for me. Essentially, all you've done all game is defend yourself, and attack your attackers.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:47 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I don't feel like you should dayvig narsis, btw. I mean, yes he's deadweight, and I don't have any logical reason for this, but MY GUT SAYS NO
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:36 am

Post by malthusis »

gandalf5166 wrote:Damn you ThAdmiral, I was going to explain my vote, but then you came in and did it for me. Essentially, all you've done all game is defend yourself, and attack your attackers.
It's sort of hard to do scumhunting on certain people if they don't post..... :roll: Maybe it's more my style of play that I tend not to make cases unless something jumps out at me more then anything, but meta is a poor excuse for defense.

Anyways I'm an abjurer (specialize in defensive spells).

My 3 spells are:
-Shield (unlimited): Target is protected from a single killing attempt that night.
-Alarm (unlimited-triggered): You are warned if one or more players targeted you that night.
-Arcane Lock (Two-shot): The target can't be targeted nor can perform any actions that night.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:38 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Now do you see my point about fakeclaims/abilities not meaning shit?

WHERE HAS DARKHORSE GONE ONCE THE PRESSURE WAS OFF HIM?
HMM?
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:17 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Yeah, malthusis is scum. It's ne thing for me and RBT to be in the game. It's another thing entirely for ME, RBT AND MALTHUSIS to be in the game. Unless scum has like............ unlimited strongman shots.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:20 am

Post by chesskid3 »

DUDE
MOST OF US ARE JOATS
STOPPIT
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:31 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Just trust me, Malthusis is a fucking liar. Town has way too much protective power. Do you seriously believe that in a game where nearly everybody is a JOAT, that one player would have unlimited docs, with two(yes, I am claiming that I have protective powers. Of what nature, I will not say) players that already have protective powers? Also, look at it THIS way.

JKs are usually introduced to a game as limited docs/roleblockers. You can protect a cop, but they won't be able to investigate. You can roleblock scum, but the vig won't be able to kill them. WHY WOULD TOWN HAVE A CHOICE BETWEEN JKING AND DOCCING? I know I would choose doc every single time, if I had unlimited docs. More likely, Malth is scum with Arcane Lock, and the other two are completely made up. I mean, Shield? That has lazy fakeclaim written all over it.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:32 am

Post by andrew94 »

thats not joat.

@malt can you use arcane lock on yourself?
if so, imba
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:32 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I HAVE PROTECTIVE POWERS TOO JESUS
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:33 am

Post by chesskid3 »

The setup is balanced probably because we're going to eat each other alive at night. That's my theory
Town want to be the hero, take the vig shot instead of the doc protect. Lets not do that

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”