Goon
saporovirus
she/they
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:47 am

Post by saporovirus »

RC: I'm not saying Cable can't be scum, I'm saying I am suspicious of the way the wagon formed and specifically of WoMC's vote. And yes, I am implying that Cable could just be an idiot. In fact, even if he is scum he isn't doing a very good job. And I am discounting the first few votes because I am looking for opportunists who hopped on the wagon; it's not "making assumptions" at all.
but I love you still

unsanitary999: african earl grey more like a freakin' pearl gay
Lord Cable
Lord Cable
Townie
Lord Cable
Townie
Townie

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:06 am

Post by Lord Cable »

RC. Legible posting is pro-town.
DH. You know that you have a way of taking everything and turning into a scumtell, right? Also, cases are overrated. I'm not OMGUSing. I think you're scum, and it's not because of your vote on me. OMGUS is not a scumtell, btw. I never called any scumtells on Nico btw, just vibes. And vibes don't make sense. And I never made any case. And your case one me is bad, etc. I am tired of dealing with you, DH. You are always this annoying but there seems to be something different, something... scummy.
RC. You agree that saporo has contradicted herself, WHICH I BROUGHT UP, and then you also say she's defending me. You're now being contradictory too.
chesskid3, I lose nothing if I'm lynched. It just tells town how idiotic they are for lynching me.
Saporo. Stop calling me an idiot. It's like you're ignoring the thread completely. I would totally be up for lynching you, in fact.

Weapons, palmer, malthusis, werewolf: Start posting. I already know there's at least one scum among you because I don't see 4 townies being dead weight right out of the gate.

The scumlist as of right now:
DH
saporo

I may well just start ignoring the arguments present against me because the only person who has any are DH and he's scum.
Also know as 273 degrees of awesome.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:15 am

Post by Mariyta »

Lord, please post your case on DH. I'm not seeing it, and I'm sure others aren't either. Simply voting someone and refusing to give reasons is not helpful (and is seen as extremely anti-town, especially when someone is up on the block like you are). Go ahead and assume we're idiots and you have to explain everything, if it makes you feel better.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Lord Cable
Lord Cable
Townie
Lord Cable
Townie
Townie

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:18 am

Post by Lord Cable »

I'm gonna go actually post this stuff so you guys know that I'm not scum:
DemonHybrid wrote:Cable, I never said anything about me being impatient; I said I wasn't doing anything until you replied back. Lighten up.
Your tone implied otherwise.
[quote="DemonHybrid"Also, your vote on Nico is ridiculous.
Unvote, Vote: Lord Cable
[/quote]
Because I totally can back up a vote with a case on someone who's made 3 posts. IT'S CALLED VIBES.
DemonHybrid wrote:Second, it has no reasoning whatsoever. An off the cuff remark about Nirvana and a funny remark to a friend. What is there that
isn't
RVS?
Well, it gave me bad vibes. I cannot explain vibes to you, so I pressured him to see what he said.
DemonHybrid wrote:I like your lynch.
Scum like mislynches.
They also say crap like this all the time. Fluffy fluff.
DemonHybrid wrote:You "not RVS"ed in a terrible, bullshit way. That's why I want you dead.
Vibes are BS? I can reference several players who would disagree.
DemonHybrid wrote:He did nothing but joke around about Nirvana and gave a silly BS reason on his vote, and you take that seriously.
So you're saying everything in RVS is not meant to be taken seriously? Scum can make scummy posts in RVS, y'know.
DemonHybrid wrote:But hey, you're inexperienced; you signed up late in September, so I would expect new scum to jump the gun like this, so it's alright. You'll learn.
More fluff, and also trying to add insult to injury. It's one big smear campaign at this point. And scum do jump the gun, like you did on attacking me.
DemonHybrid wrote:
"I think this guy is scum,
but there's not much to go one
, so here's what I've got so far"
Hahahaha.
Then how can you think he's scum? Honestly.
VIBES. And I'm pressuring him. Scum don't screw up until they're pressured in most cases. When I get bad vibes from someone, I pursue that person until I'm satisfied.
DemonHybrid wrote:You may be an alt, but you aren't acting very experienced.
More smear campaign. Are you guys blind?
DemonHybrid wrote:
Nicodemus wrote:/confirmatize me Captain!

What up DemonHybrid, WoMC, Gaoth. Here's to more good times.

Hello to everyone else. Here's to a good game all around.
Yep, look at that scumminess. Brilliant argument, Lord Cable.
I did not make an argument. And I didn't even mention this post as one of the two giving me bad vibes.
DemonHybrid wrote:
Nicodemus wrote:I would be shocked if nirvana wasn't in the game
Can't forget this terrible little gem. Ooooooh!
Yeah, that one gives those bad vibes. Don't worry, you wouldn't get it.
DemonHybrid wrote:Do you have inside info that you aren't sharing with us, Nico?
THIS is rolefishing.
DemonHybrid wrote:
saporovirus wrote:Not sure I'm totally liking DH's asking Nico if he has inside info, but I think the LC wagon is good. Will get back to this later.
I think his persistence is strange. Maybe they're neighbors or something, which means nothing about their roles in a game like this.
More rolefishing.
DemonHybrid wrote:Cable, do you have any evidence that I'm scum past the fact that I'm suspecting you?
yes
DemonHybrid wrote:Also, you realize that you can think that a wagon is okay, but still think the path getting to such a wagon in it's current state is a bit weird? That's not a contradiction at all.
I may have misread that one but
DemonHybrid wrote:Cable lynch, please. OMGUS, calling RVS behavior legit scum tells, bad points that don't make any sense and overdefensiveness.
OMGUS is not a scumtell
I did not call any legit scumtells on Nico
You just don't get vibes or gut reads, DH.
DemonHybrid wrote:Oh, but of course, Cable, you have the clearest and most town case out of all of us!
Yeah I'm the most town FMPOV, and they way everyone else is acting isn't helping.
DemonHybrid wrote:You know, because you said it is. You can't handwave a bad case away.
Yeah, it's hard to wave the bad case on me, apparently. So I'm actually putting effort into defending myself, and waiting for you to continue to twist my words into something I'm not saying.

P-Edit: Ohai Maritya. I did that for you. And that's what I assume every game, unless I'm playing with people like SpyreX or vollkan.

I usually follow the chamber/nocase route, however.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:30 am

Post by Mariyta »

Thank you. I know how hard it was for you to climb off your high horse and speak to us peons. Much appreciated. And while I think you're an arrogant SOB, that doesn't necessarily equate to you being scum.

That said, I don't really see the DH scum case. Well, I see it, I just don't necessarily agree with it. I don't like the "experience" attacks, because a) they're not fair, as some newbs are actually decent players; b) you stated in the sign up thread that you were an alt, so everyone should've known coming in that. But aside from that, the rest is slightly cooler than lukewarm as far as a case goes.

UNVOTE: , VOTE: Malthusis Who are you and why haven't you posted yet?
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Lord Cable
Lord Cable
Townie
Lord Cable
Townie
Townie

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:59 am

Post by Lord Cable »

It is more than true that I am arrogant. See my sig for details.
Why are you voting malthusis over werewolf, btw? werewolf has yet to post too.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I remember werewolf posting at some point (might have just been the confirm stage, but I still remember seeing the name). I don't even remember Malthusis (though ISO shows he did confirm).
-Susan Ertz

WeaponsofMassConstruction
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by WeaponsofMassConstruction »

@LC, why are you calling me out on activity levels?

Sapo's latest posts remind me of 1046 (yeahhhhh), which boosts her up to the top of my scumcharts. I still disagree LC, near across the board, and I really think he could do well to stop claiming his reads as definite, as that's just annoying, but the relationship with sapo earns points.

Unvote, Vote: Saporovirus
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Heh, and looking at ISO, you are indeed right that werewolf has never posted.
*points to avatar*
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by Mariyta »

EBWOP: He was the last one to sign up, hence the reason I remember his name. Anyhoo,
prod on werewolf, please.
-Susan Ertz

werewolf555
werewolf555
Goon
werewolf555
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by werewolf555 »

/confirm
Vote:DemonHybrid

for early voting
I'm not dead yet
"Sens: Please rearrange Werewolf and Mist into a scumteam so we can policy lynch." -GreyICE
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by Mariyta »

werewolf555 wrote:/confirm
Vote:DemonHybrid

for early voting
What does that even mean? Care to comment on anything else that's happened?
-Susan Ertz

werewolf555
werewolf555
Goon
werewolf555
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by werewolf555 »

oh sorry, I didn't see that there were 5 more pages
I just commented on the bottom of the first page
I'm not dead yet
"Sens: Please rearrange Werewolf and Mist into a scumteam so we can policy lynch." -GreyICE
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Where do I begin...
You misunderstood my tone and call that scummy? That's your doing, not mine. Bad point #1.
Well, it gave me bad vibes. I cannot explain vibes to you, so I pressured him to see what he said.
Scum like to use the "gut" and/or "vibes" excuse. Bad point #2. This IS a scumtell.
Scum like mislynches.
I see more town say what I did than scum. Even so, it's not a tell at all, let alone a scumtell. Bad point #3. See players like Parama, Reck and TheLonging; they do that all the time, town or scum.
Yep. Vibes are BS. Bad point #4. I don't care who you reference; there's more scum motivation behind a "vibes" read than town.
So you're saying everything in RVS is not meant to be taken seriously? Scum can make scummy posts in RVS, y'know.
For the most part, but definitely not what Nicodemus posted. Bad point #5.
More fluff, and also trying to add insult to injury. It's one big smear campaign at this point. And scum do jump the gun, like you did on attacking me.
It's not a "smear campaign" if I post a little jabbing along with good logic and a spotlight on your shitty case. Bad point #6.
VIBES. And I'm pressuring him. Scum don't screw up until they're pressured in most cases. When I get bad vibes from someone, I pursue that person until I'm satisfied.
Until you're "satisfied". You mean, until they're lynched, with no basis other than "It was gut, guys, I swear". What did you get out of pressuring Nicodemus?
More jabbing as a supplement to my spotlight shone on your terrible case.
I did not make an argument. And I didn't even mention this post as one of the two giving me bad vibes.
My post was sarcasm. There's a point in there somewhere...oh yeah, here it is:
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about
Nope. Because there's no evidence backing it, of course I won't get it. That's why it was a terrible case and is why you're scum.
THIS is rolefishing.
See Mari's post. Nice try, though. She got it pretty much on the nose.
More rolefishing.
<sarcasm>Sure, because in a post where I
explicitly state that roles aren't important, only motivations
, I'm rolefishing.</sarcasm>

You dork.
yes
So far, you've shown none. Just bias and "I'm right, so there."
....but?
OMGUS is not a scumtell
1. It's not except when someone calls out your bullshit and you have no legit points to back up your "suspicions".
2. Then why are you voting him? Why are you calling him suspicious? This shows a lack of care.
3. Nope, because they'll bullshit and no reason to vote someone. Only scum and bad town do this.
Yeah I'm the most town FMPOV, and they way everyone else is acting isn't helping.
My post was sarcasm. Your only case has been a bunch of boilerplates and "I'm right, so fuck off" statements.
Yeah, it's hard to wave the bad case on me, apparently. So I'm actually putting effort into defending myself, and waiting for you to continue to twist my words into something I'm not saying.
Ironic. *eyeroll*

And now the grand finale.
1. You know that you have a way of taking everything and turning into a scumtell, right? 2. Also, cases are overrated. 3. I'm not OMGUSing. 4. I think you're scum, and it's not because of your vote on me. 5. OMGUS is not a scumtell, btw. 6. I never called any scumtells on Nico btw, just vibes. 7. And vibes don't make sense. 8. And I never made any case. And your case one me is bad, etc. 9. I am tired of dealing with you, DH. You are always this annoying but there seems to be something different, something... scummy.
1. Hypocritical. But no, I don't. Not as of late.

2. "Cases are overrated."

HAHAHAHAHAHA

3. Yes you are. You turned your case fully on me when I was the first to suspect you. Funny though, that in this same post, you say that OMGUS isn't a scumtell guyz, really! But you claim that you haven't...so which is it? Why do you feel the need to defend OMGUS if you haven't?

4. Really now? What was scummy before I voted for you? Please find an example.

5. See earlier.

6. Hence why you don't have a fucking case on anyone. Because you run on just vibes.

7. EXACTLY. Don't vote on them, you dork. We're trying to lynch scum for fucks sake, and you're going to throw away evidence in favor of vibes?

Oh right...that's cause you're scum. Never mind.

8. Anything you post against someone else is part of a case. You had a case against Nico, namely, "Two of his posts give me bad vibes". That is a case. And it was terrible.

9. Go ahead and tell me what this difference is, then. I bet you can't.

Bonus question: Who are you an alt of?
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by RobCapone »

Wow just checking in before class but saw something that made me lol

Lord did you really say posting illegible is a scum tell? :roll:
Goodbye Mafiascum, you guys too serious for me.
Lord Cable
Lord Cable
Townie
Lord Cable
Townie
Townie

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by Lord Cable »

DemonHybrid wrote:
You misunderstood my tone and call that scummy? That's your doing, not mine. Bad point #1.
Tone is important, and it's not my fault if you're not getting your message across right. Or maybe you're just denying the truth.
DemonHybrid wrote:
Scum like to use the "gut" and/or "vibes" excuse. Bad point #2. This IS a scumtell.
I cannot explain vibes. I play by vibes and gut a lot. Cases are worthless but apparently these days nobody can play without them so I made one. It's not my fault if you disagree with my playstyle.
DemonHybrid wrote:
Scum like mislynches.
I see more town say what I did than scum. Even so, it's not a tell at all, let alone a scumtell. Bad point #3. See players like Parama, Reck and TheLonging; they do that all the time, town or scum.
There's a difference between "I WANT YOUR BLOOD" and "I like your lynch." One is much more passive than the other.
DemonHybrid wrote:
Yep. Vibes are BS. Bad point #4. I don't care who you reference; there's more scum motivation behind a "vibes" read than town.
Again, this is a playstyle difference, which means you're on another smear campaign.
DemonHybrid wrote:
For the most part, but definitely not what Nicodemus posted. Bad point #5.
The vibes he gave me were bad, I'm talking in circles here and you aren't understanding a word I'm saying.
DemonHybrid wrote:
It's not a "smear campaign" if I post a little jabbing along with good logic and a spotlight on your shitty case. Bad point #6.
You're trying to discredit me as a player. That's called a smear campaign.
DemonHybrid wrote:
Until you're "satisfied". You mean, until they're lynched, with no basis other than "It was gut, guys, I swear". What did you get out of pressuring Nicodemus?
Satisfied that 1. They're not scum or 2. I was right and they are.
I got a better read on Nicodeums after pressuring him.
DemonHybrid wrote:
More jabbing as a supplement to my spotlight shone on your terrible case.
DemonHybrid wrote:
My post was sarcasm. There's a point in there somewhere...oh yeah, here it is:
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about
Yes, you don't have gut reads or vibes to help you. I'm sorry for you.
DemonHybrid wrote:
Nope. Because there's no evidence backing it, of course I won't get it. That's why it was a terrible case and is why you're scum.
Evidence is not always necessary. I've gotten away with lynching scum without making cases. It's more fun that way.
DemonHybrid wrote:
THIS is rolefishing.
See Mari's post. Nice try, though. She got it pretty much on the nose.
Which post?
DemonHybrid wrote:
More rolefishing.
<sarcasm>Sure, because in a post where I
explicitly state that roles aren't important, only motivations
, I'm rolefishing.</sarcasm>

You dork.
You're trying to prod for role information even though it won't benefit town. That's called rolefishing.
DemonHybrid wrote:
yes
So far, you've shown none. Just bias and "I'm right, so there."
Did you read my post? <_<
DemonHybrid wrote:
....but?
Ending sentences with but is pro.
DemonHybrid wrote:
OMGUS is not a scumtell
1. It's not except when someone calls out your bullshit and you have no legit points to back up your "suspicions".
2. Then why are you voting him? Why are you calling him suspicious? This shows a lack of care.
3. Nope, because they'll bullshit and no reason to vote someone. Only scum and bad town do this.
1. I have legit points that you are just calling "crap" without actually refuting them.
2. I'm not voting him. I'm calling YOU suspicion, and voting YOU. I care very much about lynching scum. Nice job not reading, though.
3. You need to improve your scumhunting.
DemonHybrid wrote:
My post was sarcasm. Your only case has been a bunch of boilerplates and "I'm right, so fuck off" statements.
I'm ignoring sarcasm and taking things at face value. More fun that way. And what you're describing my case as is what I believe yes but it's what you're doing in response to my case as well.
DemonHybrid wrote:
Ironic. *eyeroll*
The irony is that you did exactly what I said you'd do. :roll:
DemonHybrid wrote:1. You know that you have a way of taking everything and turning into a scumtell, right? 2. Also, cases are overrated. 3. I'm not OMGUSing. 4. I think you're scum, and it's not because of your vote on me. 5. OMGUS is not a scumtell, btw. 6. I never called any scumtells on Nico btw, just vibes. 7. And vibes don't make sense. 8. And I never made any case. And your case one me is bad, etc. 9. I am tired of dealing with you, DH. You are always this annoying but there seems to be something different, something... scummy.
DemonHybrid wrote:1. Hypocritical. But no, I don't. Not as of late.
I'm not turning every word you say into a scumtell. You're just saying a lot of things that happen to be scumtells.
DemonHybrid wrote:2. "Cases are overrated."
HAHAHAHAHAHA
You have a poor sense of humor if you think I was joking.
DemonHybrid wrote:3. Yes you are. You turned your case fully on me when I was the first to suspect you. Funny though, that in this same post, you say that OMGUS isn't a scumtell guyz, really! But you claim that you haven't...so which is it? Why do you feel the need to defend OMGUS if you haven't?
I'm not voting you because you're voting me, I'm voting you because your reasons for voting me are terrible and because you are scum.
DemonHybrid wrote:4. Really now? What was scummy before I voted for you? Please find an example.
That's misrep. The fact that you voted me is not what I find scummy, it's your reasons and your "logic" that set of sirens.
DemonHybrid wrote:5. See earlier.
See earlier.
DemonHybrid wrote:6. Hence why you don't have a fucking case on anyone. Because you run on just vibes.
Because I obviously don't have a case on you :roll:
DemonHybrid wrote:7. EXACTLY. Don't vote on them, you dork. We're trying to lynch scum for fucks sake, and you're going to throw away evidence in favor of vibes?
Oh right...that's cause you're scum. Never mind.
There's plenty of evidence now.
And I cannot describe vibes to someone who doesn't feel them.
DemonHybrid wrote:8. Anything you post against someone else is part of a case. You had a case against Nico, namely, "Two of his posts give me bad vibes". That is a case. And it was terrible.
There is a difference between a case - namely, a case has scumtells and evidence behind it. Mine just had vibes, so deal with it.
DemonHybrid wrote:9. Go ahead and tell me what this difference is, then. I bet you can't.
I already did. You are just not reading now.
DemonHybrid wrote:Bonus question: Who are you an alt of?
Not telling, of course. Otherwise I might as well just play on my main.

P-EDIT: No, Rob. I said it's pro-town. As in, it helps town. Nice misrep though.
Last edited by Slaxx on Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lord Cable
Lord Cable
Townie
Lord Cable
Townie
Townie

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by Lord Cable »

GAH.
Can you fix the quote tags, mod?
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by RobCapone »

Ok but not pro town means anti town aka scum
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by RobCapone »

And me typing bad on my phone doesn't "not" help town

Just annoys you a little
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by Mariyta »

RobCapone wrote:Ok but not pro town means anti town aka scum
This is not necessarily true. I've seen people play anti-townish, but not scummy. VIs are a good example.
-Susan Ertz

RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by RobCapone »

VI?
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Village Idiot. I won't name names, just in case they read the thread. :)
-Susan Ertz

Lord Cable
Lord Cable
Townie
Lord Cable
Townie
Townie

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by Lord Cable »

Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by WeaponsofMassConstruction »

Anti-town is one of the more town telling ways you can play.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Tone is important, and it's not my fault if you're not getting your message across right. Or maybe you're just denying the truth.
Look at you go. Tell me what it was about my post that made you think that I was impatiently telling you to move it.
I cannot explain vibes. I play by vibes and gut a lot. Cases are worthless but apparently these days nobody can play without them so I made one. It's not my fault if you disagree with my playstyle.
Even more LOLs. Good luck with playing by pure gut, chief. By the way, playing by gut is a scumtell, regardless of playstyle, so I don't "disagree" with your playstyle, I find it scummy.
There's a difference between "I WANT YOUR BLOOD" and "I like your lynch." One is much more passive than the other.
....seriously? You're going to use that kind of argument in a serious tone?

They mean the same thing. I'm laughing like crazy at the moment.
Again, this is a playstyle difference, which means you're on another smear campaign.
Now you're just trying to justify your "playing by gut" bullshittiness.
You're trying to discredit me as a player. That's called a smear campaign.
I never tried to discredit you as a player, I'm saying that those that are more inexperienced tend to make more mistakes like playing by pure gut and calling it a good case. I, not once, tried to discredit you as a player, only pointing out that you seem like a very inexperienced one. Even inexperienced players need to be listened to.
Satisfied that 1. They're not scum or 2. I was right and they are.
I got a better read on Nicodeums after pressuring him.
...uh...he replied to you once. It was the same argument that I'm giving.

....so what gives?
Yes, you don't have gut reads or vibes to help you. I'm sorry for you.
I don't play on gut, I play on evidence.
Evidence is not always necessary. I've gotten away with lynching scum without making cases.
It's more fun that way.
I am fucking cringing.

Please, someone, anyone tell me that they see the anti-townliness in that statement.

Which post?
Of course you don't read...

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p2648789

There you go. I know, since you're scum, it's hard to try to keep all of your ducks in a row, but try, at least.
You're trying to prod for role information even though it won't benefit town. That's called rolefishing.
No, I didn't. I stated the likeliness that they might be neighbors, as Nico wouldn't have any information unless they talked beforehand. I never once asked for role information, I asked if he had inside knowledge, which could mean a quicktopic, or some sort of conversation they had before the start of the game, or even meta information. You have no clue what you're talking about.
Ending sentences with but is pro
scum
FTFY
1. I have legit points that you are just calling "crap" without actually refuting them.
2. I'm not voting him. I'm calling YOU suspicion, and voting YOU. I care very much about lynching scum. Nice job not reading, though.
3. You need to improve your scumhunting.
1. Because they're based on "gut" and "I'm right cause I am". If you are going to go around spewing dung like "I play on gut", "I don't finish sentences cause they're pro" and "I do this cause it's more fun", you do NOT have a good case. End of fucking discussion.
2. You were voting him, and you knew exactly what I meant. Stop dodging the question.
3. Laugh out loud at more ad-hom BS.
I'm ignoring sarcasm and taking things at face value.
More fun that way.
And what you're describing my case as is what I believe yes but it's what you're doing in response to my case as well.
ARGHHHH. Why are you still alive!
The irony is that you did exactly what I said you'd do.
The irony is how you don't get that you're doing exactly what you're saying I am and don't realize it. Otherwise, if you did, you'd be a hypocrite, but I'm starting to believe that you're starting to buy into your own bullshit or something.

I seriously can't reply to anymore without rehashing anything else that I slapped you around with.

The fact that you're still alive and not lynched is now starting to raise my blood pressure. There is so much anti-townliness sprinkled around your case.

Also, I'd love to know who you are. You seem to know me, but I don't think I've ever played with anyone so robotic, naive and inexperienced. I mean, really, gut over evidence?
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”