palmertrou
palmertrou
Goon
palmertrou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:37 pm

Post by palmertrou »

Hey Lord, If I guess your alt 1st time will you tell us if you're scum or not?
:)
Reminder to self. Don't post drunk.
WeaponsofMassConstruction
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by WeaponsofMassConstruction »

I have to agree with the Lord Cable wagon; there's justifying your vote, and then there's overjustifying it. Nico simply does not come across as scummy, so I don't get that case.

Unvote, Vote: Lord Cable

An early day 1 wagon I agree with?
Lord Cable
Lord Cable
Townie
Lord Cable
Townie
Townie

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by Lord Cable »

unvote, vote: Demon

Okay, Nico wagon can end now. Let's begin a new one.
@palmer: I won't tell you if you're right or wrong if you try to guess my main, so...
I can however tell you that I am town.
Also know as 273 degrees of awesome.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by RobCapone »

Lord Cable wrote:Okay, Nico wagon can end now. Let's begin a new one.
wait, there was a nico wagon? could have sworn there was a Lord Cable wagon
Goodbye Mafiascum, you guys too serious for me.
Lord Cable
Lord Cable
Townie
Lord Cable
Townie
Townie

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:48 pm

Post by Lord Cable »

There is, but there's no reason for one.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:54 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Vote Count 1.03:
Gaoth: Nicodemus
Lord Cable:
Chesskid3, DemonHybrid, Mariyta, RobCapone, WOMC (L-2)

Demonhybrid: Saporovirus, Lord Cable
Rob Capone: Gaoth

Not Voting: palmertrou, malthusis, werewolf555

12 Alive, 7 to lynch.
Click for Deadline
Blaze of Glory: Bon Jovi. 1990.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:54 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

RobCapone wrote:
Lord Cable wrote:Okay, Nico wagon can end now. Let's begin a new one.
wait, there was a nico wagon? could have sworn there was a Lord Cable wagon
This made me laugh out loud. Now people are looking at me like I'm weird. I will comment on what's actually happened on the last page later.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:44 pm

Post by Gaoth »

Nicodemus wrote:
Gaoth wrote:Nicodemus: What? I haven't even said anything! I logged on today and it was like, "Nico wants you dead." Jerk. I can't believe you would do that to me right out of the gate.

On a different note, because of how Mariyta slammed RobCapone,

vote: RobCapone
Come on, how could this be any more obvious? He's already flailing, with one RVS vote on him. Votes people, votes.

Kudos to Mariyta for catching the disconnect in the second half of this post as well.
Thanks, bud. Good thing I got on tonight so I could defend myself from
BS
reactions to
BS
RVSing.
Seriously though, RobCapone, it was more of a joke than an actual vote. Emphasis on RVS, lol. No harm, no foul.
Probably not coming back on til 3 or so tomorrow, but not without informing Nicodemus that RobCapone pointed the "disconnect" out, not Mariyta.

FoS Nicodemus
Show
Gaoth rhymes with Breath.

"Thanks for being a breath of fresh air Gaoth." - Regfan

Why Slaxx is the best mod ever
tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Town Record: 2-0
Scum Record: 0-1
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:20 am

Post by RobCapone »

I do find it odd that despite Lord C making a case on Nico, nico goes after G, now nico point does make sense because G's reaction was a bit much for an rvs vote, the problem I have is I can't tell if G's reaction was serious or not

It's not enough to remove my vote cause Lord's case was totally grasping for straws
palmertrou
palmertrou
Goon
palmertrou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:28 am

Post by palmertrou »

Debonair Danny Dipietro's alt just told me he was town everyone.
Reminder to self. Don't post drunk.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:33 am

Post by Mariyta »

So you're suspicious of Lord, whose case is shite; Nico, who didn't properly respond to said shite case; and Gaoth, who had a joke response to what appeared to be a joke vote? Only one of those is a valid suspicion, IMO. And the "I won't move my vote right now" comment was completely unnecessary. It's almost like you're trying to set it up for a vote hop later on.

FTR, I don't agree with Nico's case on Gaoth. Based on this game alone (I've never played with Gaoth and I don't believe meta is valid enough of a case for me to go hunting other games down), Gaoth has done nothing but respond to an RVS vote with a joke. Not enough to crucify him.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:52 am

Post by RobCapone »

Well glad you like to twist words cause I never said "I won't move my vote right now" straw doesn't do you any justice ma'am

I said "it's not enough to remove my vote" cause while those other 2 ping my scumbar, my scumbar is telling me I'm about to sink a fucking destroyer with Lord
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:58 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Lord Cable wrote:There's not much to go on, but there's enough, else I wouldn't have voted him.
Considering he's only posted 3 times (I believe) and that I found 2 of his posts mildly scummy, I'd say that's more than worthy of a vote.
Also you are pulling "scumtells" out of thin air here. Because I suspect Nico, you're attacking me. I have legit logic, and you're twisting my words to try and get me lynched instead. It's called chainsaw attacking, and you're pretty blatantly doing that here.
Lord Cable wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:
Lord Cable wrote:???
You were voting Nico beforehand, first off.
Second, my vote is quite well reasoned considering Nico is the only one who's done anything to ping my scumdar up to this point (though with your blatant inattention to my logic, you're pinging it too now.)
This post strikes me in a very bad way. Especially the last sentence. Translated, it reads: Back off, or you're next.
Or rather "The way you're attacking me makes me believe you're likely to be scum if Nico is scum, and since Nico is scum, you are scum."
I don't like this either. You're pushing relational tells on page 3 based on what, exactly? I don't see Nico's scumminess, and I don't see Nico scum => Mari scum. If there's no actual reasoning, faulty relational tells simply make a lynch appear more informative/a case better, since "hey we might as well lynch this guy since if he is scum, we got 2 scumz yo".
DemonHybrid wrote:Do you have inside info that you aren't sharing with us, Nico?
Why would you even ask this?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
saporovirus
saporovirus
she/they
Goon
saporovirus
she/they
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:32 am

Post by saporovirus »

Not sure I'm totally liking DH's asking Nico if he has inside info, but I think the LC wagon is good. Will get back to this later.
but I love you still

unsanitary999: african earl grey more like a freakin' pearl gay
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:02 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

saporovirus wrote:Not sure I'm totally liking DH's asking Nico if he has inside info, but I think the LC wagon is good. Will get back to this later.
I think his persistence is strange. Maybe they're neighbors or something, which means nothing about their roles in a game like this.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:20 am

Post by Mariyta »

I think DH's question is valid. I really hate it when people say "I'm not going to tell you why, but this guy is scum. Trust me." That's begging people to ask "Um, why?" and when someone asks why, everyone jumps on them for asking-- "ZOMGROLEFISHING." Absolute BS. If you didn't want to be asked why, be more subtle in your attack. Saying you have information and then flat out refusing to share it is unhelpful and potentially anti-town, IMO.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
saporovirus
saporovirus
she/they
Goon
saporovirus
she/they
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:34 am

Post by saporovirus »

DemonHybrid wrote:
saporovirus wrote:Not sure I'm totally liking DH's asking Nico if he has inside info, but I think the LC wagon is good. Will get back to this later.
I think his persistence is strange. Maybe they're neighbors or something, which means nothing about their roles in a game like this.
Actually, given that gaoth's only posted thrice, that is kinda hmmm.

I understand that Cable's being kind of an idiot, but I'm still a bit skittish of how quickly he's gone to L2. I will assume that the first few votes (chesskid, DH) were genuine; the last three people on his wagon were Mariyta, Rob Capone, and WOMC.

Mariyta seems like she's legit paying attention to what's going on, Rob Capone strikes me as a potential annoyance but still townesque- the only person on that wagon who's really squicking me out right now is WoMC.
WeaponsofMassConstruction wrote:I have to agree with the Lord Cable wagon; there's justifying your vote, and then there's overjustifying it. Nico simply does not come across as scummy, so I don't get that case.

Unvote, Vote: Lord Cable

An early day 1 wagon I agree with?
It's like, "Oh hi guys, things are happening now I guess- man I think Lord Cable is totally scummy for going after Nico like that! Nico ain't done nothing, like all you guys have said! I agree with this day one wagon because I am so townish just like everyone else." I sort of perceive this as attempting to buddy up to all of the pro-town players. There's just something in the tone and style that makes me go hmmm...

THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HMMM.
but I love you still

unsanitary999: african earl grey more like a freakin' pearl gay
Lord Cable
Lord Cable
Townie
Lord Cable
Townie
Townie

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:28 am

Post by Lord Cable »

RobCapone wrote:I do find it odd that despite Lord C making a case on Nico, nico goes after G
which is a towntell
Please don't shorten 5 letter names to a single letter.
Mariyta wrote:So you're suspicious of Lord, whose case is shite
I never said my case was good. I barely said I have a case. It was more bad vibes than anything, if you'd READ.
chesskid3 wrote:on page 3
I don't listen to people who say "Oh, it's only page 3..."
saporovirus wrote:but I think
the LC wagon is good
saporovirus wrote:I understand that Cable's being kind of an idiot, but
I'm still a bit skittish of how quickly he's gone to L2.
I will assume that the first few votes (chesskid, DH) were genuine; the last three people on his wagon were Mariyta, Rob Capone, and WOMC.
Nice contradiction there.
Also chesskid was RVSing and DH is scum, so you're wrong on both accounts.
And I'm not being an idiot, I'm being miles more sensible than everyone else here.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:37 am

Post by RobCapone »

I'll agree on the part about sapo, seeming a tad contradictive considering not much happened between those 2 comments

Also, please don't tell me how or how not to type

Thx
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:01 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Cable, do you have any evidence that I'm scum past the fact that I'm suspecting you?

Also, you realize that you can think that a wagon is okay, but still think the path getting to such a wagon in it's current state is a bit weird? That's not a contradiction at all.

Cable lynch, please. OMGUS, calling RVS behavior legit scum tells, bad points that don't make any sense and overdefensiveness.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:03 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Oh, but of course, Cable, you have the clearest and most town case out of all of us!

You know, because you said it is. You can't handwave a bad case away.

You want this one.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:23 am

Post by RobCapone »

DemonHybrid wrote:Cable, do you have any evidence that I'm scum past the fact that I'm suspecting you?

Also, you realize that you can think that a wagon is okay, but still think the path getting to such a wagon in it's current state is a bit weird? That's not a contradiction at all.

Cable lynch, please. OMGUS, calling RVS behavior legit scum tells, bad points that don't make any sense and overdefensiveness.
I actually disagree, I think sapo's comments are contradictory and it also seems like he is trying to defend LC

Makes assumptions about the first votes being serious, when chess's vote was an rvs vote to begin with
Lumps the last 3 and says those may not be as serious, but he is just assuming this is true
Also tries to pin him as an idiot to excuse his stupid posts about Nic

I don't like it
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:27 am

Post by chesskid3 »

My vote _was_ RVS. Since we have now left RVS and yet my vote remains, it is now clearly a serious vote.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:33 am

Post by RobCapone »

Fair enough, just pointing out his making assumptions is odd
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:36 am

Post by chesskid3 »

It is pretty classic scum trying to downplay the wagon on them and appear unfazed, yes, I know.
I wasn't criticizing your comment, that was at Lordscum.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”