inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

gandalf5166 wrote:Because she knows that it's probable that scum would pick different numbers, and knows she has to push that early game. So she might have three of her buddies pick the same X number, for example.
And sacrifice all that potential power? No way.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

I was over-exaggerating and using the simplest example, but you get my point.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Or maybe the scum could have picked numbers independently, without telling each other... I'm not saying they did that necessarily, but if Hoopla is scum, they must have had the forethought to brace themselves against this. Guessing "how" is stepping into WIFOM quicksands.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by chkflip »

Guderian wrote:@Guderian: What was the point of saying "that's quite a list"?

It is quite a list, composed entirely out of the blue with nothing to back it up.
VOTE: Guderian

This is the only prominent thing I could find that
wasn't
already brought up. It's scummy to me because parama blatantly said he had reasons and would only show them if asked. Did Guderian miss this or is he simply trying to avert attention in the worst way possible?
Methinks the latter

Oh, and parama, fuck off. Just fuck off. That is all.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Zoom zoom, Greyhound.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Zoom zoom, Greyhound.
I don't disagree.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by Parama »

You are not doing anything. I'd prefer someone being useful.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by chkflip »

And talking about all that numbers nonsense? Shit doesn't make sense to me, scum could go in any direction that town could go and viceversa. I've already told you why I wasn't helpful up until now. And of course you lot think I'm bussing. I couldn't possibly be town and agree, that just doesn't make any sense.

Retarded.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

gandalf5166 wrote:Because she knows that it's probable that scum would pick different numbers, and knows she has to push that early game. So she might have three of her buddies pick the same X number, for example.
and thus be most likely dead last in picking roles... and thus not even HAVE any role beyond mafia goon, which leads to the vigs taking them out and the cop picking them out.

As for DGB's option, again, it nullifies the entire point of scum being able to work together to collect some of the stronger roles. Scum willingly giving that up isn't just poor play, it's stupid play. I'm not even going to consider that the scum were dense enough to not co-ordinate themselves.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

I still say that Giardia is town and just the resident mislynch bait for this game.

Just got a slight whiff of a town read from inhim, so going back to Ben. Ben is definantly scum, someone read him in iso and tell me how you can think otherwise.

unvote
Vote Ben
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Le Cupcake
Le Cupcake
Goon
Le Cupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by Le Cupcake »

Gandalf is scum. Hoopla may be scum as well.

All that's left here is who we want to lynch first.

Gandalf is scum via this. Play this game matches up pretty well to play in this game. Not to mention what xvart pointed out.
Cupcake Mafia II has been delayed due to multiple instances of multiple computers spontaneously combusting...-_-
Le Cupcake
Le Cupcake
Goon
Le Cupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by Le Cupcake »

Also thanks to PD for finally answering our question about whether scum vig's could shoot. (aka, extra scum shot).
Cupcake Mafia II has been delayed due to multiple instances of multiple computers spontaneously combusting...-_-
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Updated scum list for those who are interested, which should be all yall:

Ben
Cupcake
Sajin
Inhim
Eli or Rabies

Also: Giardia is town, Hoopla is town, IAU is town, Pom is town, Jack, Parama and Fate are probably town.

Can we please lynch Ben?
Co-host of The USL Show
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

Llama, of the four uniques, which do you find scummiest?
Show

:

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

inHimshallibe wrote:Llama, of the four uniques, which do you find scummiest?
Ben, the one im voting for, by a mile. Its basically in order although LC/Sajin are pretty close together, I would not have any problem with Sajin then LC.
Co-host of The USL Show
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

Well, he's not actually one of those four, but he is pretty high up on the draft order.
Show

:

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by Parama »

I think Llama took it to mean the 4 uniques on his scumlist. That's what I took out of it as well.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:27 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

inHimshallibe wrote:Well, he's not actually one of those four, but he is pretty high up on the draft order.
I took it like Parama said.

Out of those four probably Gandalf, but I really dont think any of them are anything more then slightly leaning scum. If it was up to me none of them would be getting lynched today. However we have a lot of people pigeonholing the lynch into one of those four for reasons I cant really understand much.
Co-host of The USL Show
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

To me, we're looking at those four because two of them are acting pretty damned scummy, the numbers favor us hitting scum among the uniques, and lynching scum higher up on the draft order takes away scum power.
Show

:

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:49 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

inHimshallibe wrote:To me, we're looking at those four because two of them are acting pretty damned scummy, the numbers favor us hitting scum among the uniques, and lynching scum higher up on the draft order takes away scum power.
People are so locked into them though that no one is paying attention to anyone else and are trying to force any type of scumtell possible onto the slots. Giardia really is town, if I have to claim Mason with him I will to get that point accross. Chck and vollkan are null at this point, cant really think of much either have done, Gandalf is the only one I can really see as scum, but even then there are quite a few who are much scummier then he is.

If you have a confirmation bias to at least one of the four being scum, you will try and force any possible tell you can find into supporting this evidence. Why arent we concentrating on the (6,1) people? There is what, about a 60% chance that one of them is scum?

Look at any attempt to start a wagon on anyone outside of the top four, it gets shut down every time. I think xvart at 4/5 has got the most and that was a very early wagon. People outside of the top four are just getting to do whatever they want but everyone is refusing to pay attention to them. Like Ben. Have you isoed him yet?
Co-host of The USL Show
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by Parama »

Yeah Llama the issue is I don't really think any of those three are scum. Yet. Andy hasn't really fulfilled his posting quota this game though which is making me rethink my town read on him. Sajin lost his town read... Pome's kept it though. I'd be most willing to lynch Sajin out of the three, but there are 6 scum in a game with 5 scum and we need to take care of them all first.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Parama wrote:Yeah Llama the issue is I don't really think any of those three are scum. Yet. Andy hasn't really fulfilled his posting quota this game though which is making me rethink my town read on him. Sajin lost his town read... Pome's kept it though. I'd be most willing to lynch Sajin out of the three, but there are 6 scum in a game with 5 scum and we need to take care of them all first.
Was kind of a frustration/sarcasam thing of saying how stupid this all seems to me. I dont think that we should lynch one of the (6,1) people because their number, or that we should lynch one of the first four because of their number. We should lynch someone who is acting really scummy and people are using odds to avoid paying attention to.
Co-host of The USL Show
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by Parama »

Like Guderian.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Nah Giardia is town. He is my pseudo-mason buddy.
Co-host of The USL Show
Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:45 pm

Post by Guderian »

Is it possible for you to call me by my actually name Llama? Its not that hard.

fate, at times you seem really protown, but at times (aka when launched into a caps rage) its hard to say. I'd say more townish though.

inhim,
First:

2/3 chance of gandalf, vollkan, chkflip being scum

Then:

gandalf or ben need to die today
If you look at the odds, thats what the percentages tell us. over 50% of the unique numbers are scum. And ben has said some really strange things and then evaporated. This screams scum to me. Thats why I said those two statements.

I am also liking the number of phantom threats I am getting. It seems no matter what happens today people are going to try and say I am scum. I have no doubt that I am trying to be slated for the mislynch tomorrow If i make it there.

Ok more numbers. Some new thoughts on the numbers. I would like your thoughts on my thoughts.

Spoiler: Draft Numbers
Guderian 1,1
Volkan 2,6
chkflip 9,5
Zodiark13 Gandalf5166 12,1
Benmage 3,4
slowsilver 3,5
Ellibereth 5,1
Rabies 5,7
Hoopla 10,1
Le Cupcake 10,6
Jack 11,1
xvart 11,7
Fate 13,1
PranaDevil 13,10
llamafluff 8,1
Parama 8,5
inHimshallibe 8,7
Drippinggoofball 6,10
iamausername 6,11
Andrius 6,1 <--- Random WINNER
Sajin 6,1 <--- Random Loser
Pomegranate 6,1 <--- Random Double Loser!

First off, there is no x = 4,7,14,15
I know I am not scum (YES YOU ARE BLAH BLAH BLAH ok whatever), so I know scum do not exist in the 1 neighborhood.
so 1,4,7,14,15 are out. Now this list is unique, we have 10/22 46% numbers with x followed by a 1. In previous games, scum have only followed their x followed by a 1 20% of the time.

so If we assume a random spread, with no doubling up, (which almost everyone agrees is undeniably dumb (my all picking six kidding aside)) scum have the following numbers to pick from

Now bear with me. Something about gandalfs 'three adhd's or whatever' seemed to ring through. *cue calls of buddying.* Something about his posts seemed sincere. So for now I am going to eliminate 12 from this list.

Now, in previous games, scum have ALWAYS gone for 1,2. I see no reason this game would be different. Ergo, volkan is one of the scum. It also bodes well for this case that his y numbers is not a one.

so now we have 3,5,6,8,9,10,11,13

In my mind, benmage has been acting scummy. The numbers fit So, ben is in as well. thats two scum. Now, scum want to space out a bit, to ensure optimal placement.

So we go to the top end. Who has been acting scummy up there? If I would guess, the scum would pick higher numbers on this spectrum, as they know most townies would try and pick low but not too low. In the top we have a few gems, chk at 9 solo, with no y=1, and one of these six:
Hoopla 10,1
Le Cupcake 10,6
Jack 11,1
xvart 11,7
Fate 13,1
PranaDevil 13,10

Not too sure about this one. Will need more time, but my best guess would be from the 10 'neighborhood'.

so we have two low numbers (2,3 volkan and ben) two high (chk and someone in 10) and probably one in the middle, at five or six. rabies and iam spring to mind. this list has even spacing, no repeats, and 80% of y values not being one.

with this, here is my scum team
volkan
benmage
chk
hoopla/le cupcake
rabies/iam

I will happily join a bandwagon on any of these people. I will not join a bandwagon, or support in the slightest, one on anyone else. And the fact chk has done nothing but come in and randomly vote me is pretty scumtastic from my point of view.

unvote

vote: chkflip
Where Confidence and Charisma Collide

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”