Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

DH2 wrote:Unless you mean "rules out them both being scum" as in "one or the other can be scum, but not both", that's just a case of misunderstanding and vagueness. This is important to know, so please tell me if this is the case so I can get the facts straight.
I wrote:I have been saying for the past 3 game days that I find the Hito/Soc slot suspicious. This really should not be news to you. However, I've changed my mind. Reck and hito's presence on the DH v1.0 and the NS lynchwagons rules out them both being scum. Also, looking through the lynchcounts, I notice that you'll never find Al and Reck, or Al and Soc/hito on the same wagon. Hmm... considering that Al had been drifting through the game without providing much, I don't think we can make a hard judgement about DHv2.0's alignment yet.

However, I think that it's either/or with hito and Reck now. I still find hito the more suspect of the two, so my vote will stay there.
lrn2read
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

Untrod Tripod wrote:
Zachrulez wrote:
Unvote:

Don't like Untrod's quick vote at all.
The last hito vote was on Thursday. The last votecount was on Friday. I've been saying for most of the game that his slot is scummy. Quick isn't exactly the right word to describe my vote.
I read back a little bit, and you had voiced more suspicion of Hito than I thought at previous points in the game. That was a bit of a paranoia twitch there on my part.

DH interestingly has turned the guns full on to you now with my vote off of Hito, I'm starting to learn toward the scumteam being DH/Hito actually.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

I'm re-reading Hito's contributions through the day, and saying he needs to find the townie out of DH, Reck, and Untrod under the assumption that I'm town just seems off.

I'm remembering back when he initially replaced in and he made a long winded case toward Ald being scum, and never actually ended up voting on it. Then he turned toward DH and came up with reasons for him to be scum when he was the viable alternative to the DH 1.0 wagon. Go forward to day 3, he doesn't even so much as explore the Ald suspicion he stated on day 2 except for some brief allusions to it. Then we get here on day 4, and he's still not following up on it/exploring it... it's just he has to find the townie in this group of players. (With that presuming I'm town.)

Still want to see what Hito has to say for himself, but I think at the end of the day, he needs to be the lynch.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:18 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

I'm actually really torn between the two at the moment. I couldn't like UT's vote-unvote post any less than I do.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:22 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Zachrulez wrote:
Untrod Tripod wrote:
Zachrulez wrote:
Unvote:

Don't like Untrod's quick vote at all.
The last hito vote was on Thursday. The last votecount was on Friday. I've been saying for most of the game that his slot is scummy. Quick isn't exactly the right word to describe my vote.
I read back a little bit, and you had voiced more suspicion of Hito than I thought at previous points in the game. That was a bit of a paranoia twitch there on my part.

DH interestingly has turned the guns full on to you now with my vote off of Hito, I'm starting to learn toward the scumteam being DH/Hito actually.
My interrogation on UT has nothing to do with you or your unvote. I'm just being really careful with today's vote, seeing as how it's probably MyLo.

You want this one.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:15 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

DH wrote:My point is that it seemed more like you following along than having an interest in confirming a town player. Also, this logic doesn't work unless you knew a protective role was going to be on Nikanor 100%, because otherwise, Nikanor wouldn't be around to be much of use to anyone, now would he?
This is a strong point. Nik living was a big surprise and UT certainly shouldn't have expected it.
Zach wrote:I want Hito's thoughts on his wagon, and on the events that have transpired.
The on-off-on is really weird. I can't help but notice that his unvote is in BIG CAPITAL LETTERS, while his re-vote is nice and hidden on the back end of a paragraph. On a skim, it looks like he's not voting for me, when he really is. There's a chance it could be him trying to coordinate a quicklynch with Reckamonic. When I step back from that theory, though, it seems a little tinfoil.
Zach wrote: I'm re-reading Hito's contributions through the day, and saying he needs to find the townie out of DH, Reck, and Untrod under the assumption that I'm town just seems off.

I'm remembering back when he initially replaced in and he made a long winded case toward Ald being scum, and never actually ended up voting on it. Then he turned toward DH and came up with reasons for him to be scum when he was the viable alternative to the DH 1.0 wagon. Go forward to day 3, he doesn't even so much as explore the Ald suspicion he stated on day 2 except for some brief allusions to it. Then we get here on day 4, and he's still not following up on it/exploring it... it's just he has to find the townie in this group of players. (With that presuming I'm town.)
Aldus referenced meta that would absolve him of more of the grievous points against him. I never found time to look it up. I've said previously why I followed the mason lynch D3. As for now...sure, I could finally dust off the meta, but why? Thanks to the odd sparing of Nik, I'm playing find-the-townie, which is WAY easier than find-the-scum. Unless you're saying that me leaving you out of the analysis is the weird part. That's just because I have to eat some probability somewhere and I think the odds of you being scum are pretty slim.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:19 am

Post by Zachrulez »

I've gone back and looked at the 8th vote count of day 1, and it's left me really uncertain about Hito scum at this point, as scum Soc voting for horror at that point would have seriously hindered any possible counterwagons for scum. As I glance at that paticular wagon, I can't help but notice Untrod and Ald on the same Scott Brosius wagon, and I also can't help but think (as hyposcum) that any attempt they might make to keep Horror from being the leading wagon would end up looking pretty obvious should such an attempt have failed.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:34 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

hito, I can't help but to notice that you haven't even mentioned UT until I did...

You both are doing things that I don't like in the least.

I haven't turned the guns fully on anyone at this point. It's more like a mexican standoff.

You want this one.
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:01 am

Post by Skill006 »

Third Vote Count for Day 4:

Hitogoroshi (1) – Untrod Tripod

Not Voting: Nikanor, Reckamonic, hitogoroshi, DemonHybrid, Zachrulez

Deadline is Monday, December 6 10:00 pm CST.
With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!

Now Prodding Nikanor.
Last edited by Skill006 on Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mini 1042 is on Day 4 now and doesn't need any replacements.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:26 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Untrod Tripod wrote:
DH2 wrote:Unless you mean "rules out them both being scum" as in "one or the other can be scum, but not both", that's just a case of misunderstanding and vagueness. This is important to know, so please tell me if this is the case so I can get the facts straight.
I wrote:I have been saying for the past 3 game days that I find the Hito/Soc slot suspicious. This really should not be news to you. However, I've changed my mind. Reck and hito's presence on the DH v1.0 and the NS lynchwagons rules out them both being scum. Also, looking through the lynchcounts, I notice that you'll never find Al and Reck, or Al and Soc/hito on the same wagon. Hmm... considering that Al had been drifting through the game without providing much, I don't think we can make a hard judgement about DHv2.0's alignment yet.

However, I think that it's either/or with hito and Reck now. I still find hito the more suspect of the two, so my vote will stay there.
lrn2read
I just wanted to acknowledge that I get what you meant now, since I hadn't before. Being specific is key, use "either/or" as well as "both".

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:33 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

EBWOP: And I meant in the same sentence, not later on in the post. Both could mean that neither are scum to you, and because it wasn't specific in the same sentence, it read to me as a contradiction.

You want this one.
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by Reckamonic »

@Skill: The deadline is the 7th of november, fix that? :P

Thank you #293,018

More inclined to believe a DH2/UT scumteam over a Hito scum. Having a hard time explaining the massive vote-swinging on Hito and the complete lack of vote from DH to UT even though the latter is in no risk of a quickhammer.

Vote: DemonHybrid

Déjà Vu
Last edited by Skill006 on Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
._.
meeeeeeep?
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:32 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Reckamonic wrote:

More inclined to believe a DH2/UT scumteam over a Hito scum. Having a hard time explaining the massive vote-swinging on Hito and the complete lack of vote from DH to UT even though the latter is in no risk of a quickhammer.

Déjà Vu
I thought I was pretty clear on how split I am on UT/Hito and why I took my vote off of hito, as to protect a quickhammer and interrogate UT.

Is that the only reason why you're voting me? It's extremely weak.

You want this one.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:32 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Reckamonic wrote:

Déjà Vu
This is somewhat of a reversal from an earlier position you stated on Ald.
Reckamonic wrote:We would put good money on the final scums being somewhere within DH, UT, and Socrates.

Masons clear SB & Maemuki.
We have town reads on vollkan, Zach, and to a lesser extent Alduskkel.
PoE means the final two scum have to be within DH/UT/Socrates.

Huzzah.
What's changed your read on Ald? DH's play?

Also, what's changed your read on Hito? Or is the read just weaker than the read you now have on DH?

Based on the consistency of your UT scum read, it would have made more sense to have voted him IMO.
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:08 am

Post by Skill006 »

Now fetching a replacement for Nikanor
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:21 am

Post by Reckamonic »

The earlier position didn't have a MyLo vote/unvote train going around it though.

From my PoV, you're town and that leaves UT, DH and Hito

The speed of the wagon on Hito makes me believe he's less likely to be scum, but just in case I'm wrong on that, I checked the three possible teams, and I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around a UT/Hito scumteam, because that would mean for some unexplored reason UT decided to put his buddy at L-1 in MyLo, and frankly that makes zero sense.

Therefore, the common denominator to the other two scumteams is where our vote is sitting.
._.
meeeeeeep?
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:22 am

Post by Skill006 »

mykonian will be replacing Nikanor! Please say hi.

Thanks mykonian!
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:25 am

Post by Reckamonic »

That was fast o_0
._.
meeeeeeep?
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:26 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Congrats, mykonian. You're confirmed town, so your thoughts are invaluable.

You want this one.
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:32 am

Post by Skill006 »

Just as a quick note, mykonian may not be able to get around to the game until the weekend.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:18 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Reckamonic wrote:The earlier position didn't have a MyLo vote/unvote train going around it though.

From my PoV, you're town and that leaves UT, DH and Hito

The speed of the wagon on Hito makes me believe he's less likely to be scum, but just in case I'm wrong on that, I checked the three possible teams, and I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around a UT/Hito scumteam, because that would mean for some unexplored reason UT decided to put his buddy at L-1 in MyLo, and frankly that makes zero sense.

Therefore, the common denominator to the other two scumteams is where our vote is sitting.
My thoughts on this, since there's literally nothing going on with this game at the moment:

I see your point when it comes to a town-Reckamonic perspective and it makes sense, but you still aren't close to the most town player here.

I guess we're on the opposite sides of the coin; you could be that common denominator that you speak about in regards to me as far as I'm concerned, but both UT and hito have done really scummy things today to the point where I feel like I can't ignore either of them.

You want this one.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Hey Reck, how likely do you think a UT-DH scumteam is?

For the record I actually have a bit of for realizes content saved and ready to post, but I want Reck's input first.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:01 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Well....here, let me defibrillate this game. I have something to confess.

I thought long and hard about this game. I took a look at the power roles, and the likeliness of how there could be 3 mafia. And I've come to the conclusion that town is too powerful for there to be my kind of role and only two mafiosos, so I'm going to take a risk here.

I'm going to claim. I am a
Bulletproof Serial Killer
. If you need proof, q21 was "Brutally Murdered" and vollkan was "Killed". I targeted Nikanor last night, who was protected by vollkan, no doubt. Alduskkel targeted q21.

The reason why I'm claiming this is to put things in perspective and to tell you guys the bad news: Town has effectively lost unless everyone lynches a mafia during the day and I kill a mafia during the night, leaving the game at majority town vs. me. You do
NOT
want to lynch me; that will leave the town tied with Mafia, since the Jailkeeper is dead and I doubt that it'd be so town-sided as to include a Doctor type role.

Make of this as you will, but I strongly suggest lynching one of the three of Reck, UT or hito. Reck might be the common denominator between the three, but there's also the chance that hito/UT are experienced enough to know that bussing each other is a good play at this stage of the game, assuming that they are the scum team.

TL;DR: I'm an SK. Town, you're screwed and basically need to choose who wins, since you guys have a lot of PRs and I doubt scum would be that underpowered. So, help me lynch mafia, k? Better than lynching me and auto-losing to mafia.

ALSO: I looked at the rules.

"1. Play to win according to your win condition."

This is deterring a lynch, so help me god, if I get modkilled for this like I was in Mafia in Someplace, I will flip out.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:08 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Also know that I've never felt this weird in a game of mafia.

Carry on.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:12 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

EBWOP: And I've come to the conclusion that town is too powerful for there to be my kind of role and only
one
mafioso, so I'm going to take a risk here.

Apologies, Turkey day is chaotic.

You want this one.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”