Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:55 am

Post by Iammars »

Vote: mlaker for mayor
, because of the Snoopy Avatar.
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:25 pm

Post by Iammars »

This was discussed in another mini, but I'm not sure which one...

And we're in the random-voting stage right now.
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #13 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:36 pm

Post by Iammars »

I've tried looking for the mayor game, but I can't find it. I know that it is a mini, but it's not coming up in the search feature, and manual searching doens't find it.

I'll check when I have more time.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #24 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:19 am

Post by Iammars »

Random Vote: Mr Stoofer
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #56 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:56 am

Post by Iammars »

LyingBrian (notice the no space this time!) DOES seem a little overreactive on this, as posting in the big letters like that is usually not good.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #74 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:46 am

Post by Iammars »

I can def. see two roleblockers in a mini, if the mafia has a lot of power.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #76 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:57 am

Post by Iammars »

Dragon Phoenix wrote:I don't agree. Two role blockers is a weird set-up in a mini.

Unvote Pickle, Boy Wonder

and back to

vote LyingBrian
Just because it's weird doesn't mean that it's not balanceable.
We could either have a really powerful or really weak mafia, and in either case, the two roleblockers help us out.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #78 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:38 am

Post by Iammars »

True, but we can deny ideas because they're imbalanced. We can't deny ideas because they're wierd.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #82 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:18 am

Post by Iammars »

Plus we might have a rolename cop who can show prove snap if he shows up innocent.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #90 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:27 am

Post by Iammars »

Yeah. I'm more inclined to believe that Lucy is scum.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #93 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:49 am

Post by Iammars »

Maybe we have no mafia at all, and the evil is one in our heads!

Sorry, was reading the crucible, and this idea popped into my mind.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #108 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:19 am

Post by Iammars »

Vote: Snap for Mayor

and wow Pickle, that's some good results there, and unless they provide a bona fide reason not to lynch them, they're dead...
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #116 (isolation #12) » Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:26 pm

Post by Iammars »

Dragon Phoenix wrote:Anyone else bothered to check the day one voting pattern of Pickle, Boy Wonder? He never ever voted for me, although he got me allegedly guilty night one..... I smell a Lepton gambit.
Of course, he also could've been wondering about his sanity...

Vote: Dragon Pheonix
to get some info out of him.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #118 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:48 pm

Post by Iammars »

Quidgyboo wrote:
Pickle, Boy Wonder wrote:Well, I have decided not sure how stupid this is, that I should come out. I am Charlie Brown and I am the cop and Night 1 I got that DP was guilty, Night 2 I got that Quidgyboo was guilty. Doc please protect me!
Vote: Snap for Mayor

Hope it was the right thing to do but in a mini how many mafia can there be?
I can only assume you are lying or not a pure cop. If you got guilty on me, that also leads me to believe that DP is not guilty, cause I sure as heck am not.

How far would everyone like me to go in claiming? Would the name be enough or should I share my role too? There will be good and bad points to sharing my role and I will leave it up to you guys and girls to make that decision.

I would also like to hear if either someone is going to counter-claim Charlie, or reasoning as to why Charlie might be paranoid or whatever. It would be an interesting twist, would it fit with the Peanuts story?
WHOA! Where'd Charlie come from?
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #121 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:27 pm

Post by Iammars »

I've done nor sane cop in a balanced setup. Not hard.
viewtopic.php?t=2541
And I would expect Charlie to have some sort of restriction on him...
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #130 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:35 am

Post by Iammars »

Whoa buddy.
Unvote

Let's let him claim. We might want to lynch the other target if DP is a very important power role.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #136 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:42 am

Post by Iammars »

Sotty7 wrote:
Pickle, Boy Wonder wrote:Well, I have decided not sure how stupid this is, that I should come out. I am Charlie Brown and I am the cop and Night 1 I got that DP was guilty, Night 2 I got that
Quidgyboo
was guilty. Doc please protect me!
I believe he means this target
I'm sarnath'd.
Thanks Sotty7.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #158 (isolation #17) » Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:10 am

Post by Iammars »

Finishing Vote: Dragon PhOEnix
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #161 (isolation #18) » Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:57 am

Post by Iammars »

Vote for Mayor: Pickle, Boy Wonder

Merry Christmas!
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #190 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:51 pm

Post by Iammars »

Why am I scummy to you?
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #195 (isolation #20) » Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:25 am

Post by Iammars »

elvis_knits wrote:
Iammars wrote:Why am I scummy to you?
The best thing I have is how you unvoted DP in the middle of the wagon on him yesterday. Other than that I just sort of feel like your posts have been "off." It's sort of a gut feeling.

To elaborate on the DP wagon unvote -- unvoting your scum buddy is a safe thing to do when there is no claim and counterclaim. Letting DP claim actually helped the mafia because it got Quidgyboo to counterclaim. Another power role outed for the mafia. Then when DP was one from lynch and looking unsavable, you put the finishing vote on DP.

Also, a lot of your posts have been speculation on set-up, which doesn't really help.
Iammars wrote:I can def. see two roleblockers in a mini, if the mafia has a lot of power.
Then you and DP went back and forth for a while arguing if this is possible, if it's "weird" or not. (All of which doesn't help find scum, IMHO).
Iammars wrote:Maybe we have no mafia at all, and the evil is in our heads!
Sorry, was reading the crucible, and this idea popped into my mind.
So I see where this is a joke and all, but combined with a lack of helpful posts, it makes me suspicious of you. Like you want to post, but you still want to lay low.
Until the middle of the DP wagon, we had a cop who wasn't quite sure of his sanity. I was putting pressure on DP to claim, but I didn't want to lynch him until he had. When everyone started piling the votes on, I took mine off to make sure that he had time to claim beforehand.

Also, Stoof, I pushed for both of the investigation targets to claim, not to lynch. It is possible for a cop to hit two scum in his first two nights. You can't determine a cop's sanity until we find out about at least two of his investigation targets.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #198 (isolation #21) » Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:23 am

Post by Iammars »

Uh... Did this thread die?
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #203 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:27 am

Post by Iammars »

When I said "we can lynch the other", is if DP claimed something like Cop or Doc, we might want to let him live for a little while, and in the meantime, we bandwagoned teh other target.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #214 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:38 am

Post by Iammars »

Okay, a claim is deserved in this situation.
I am the Red Baron, flying Ace and One-Shot Vigilante.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #220 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:09 am

Post by Iammars »

Who ever said that we al have to be the main characters? If there were determined to be 12 main characters, then a mass roleclaim would make the game an instawin!
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #226 (isolation #25) » Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:44 pm

Post by Iammars »

Q: Did Sally really seem that evil in the comic strip? Methinks no (of course, I may be calling the wrong person Sally. I was never really familiar with the names of the minor chracters), so we have no idea who's scum. The scummy-sounding role of the Red Baron might have been thrown in to help with that confusion.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #236 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:00 am

Post by Iammars »

Why? Just because there is one Snoopy Identity doesn't mean that there is more than one Snoopy Identity in the game.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #242 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:09 am

Post by Iammars »

Are we just voting me on the basis that I am apparently the only Snoopy personification? Sounds like a bit of modding to me...
no swearing
(first warning)
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #256 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:32 am

Post by Iammars »

Grr...

Linus shall kill you all!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”