Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:51 am

Post by Stewie »

He does seem to make a lot of wagon jumping, but he also made posts which weren't wagon jumping.

It seems as if everyone had a posting restriction. Do you guys think it would be a good idea to mass claim restrictions to get it over with? We keep the rest of our roles to ourselves.
Don Gaetano
Don Gaetano
Goon
Don Gaetano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:07 pm

Post by Don Gaetano »

I'm inclined to agree with you Stewie, I even contemplated suggesting it myself, but maybe some of the scum can get an advantage from it. I might be a bit paranoid, but for all I know that could be why you suggested it in the first place. Although I can't really suspect you for it when I thought about suggesting it myself. :)

What do the rest of you think? I think the town could learn a lot from it, but if anyone else (maybe with a bit more experience from games with posting restrictions than I have) thinks it's too risky, maybe we shouldn't.
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:45 pm

Post by Chaos »

I also have a posting restriction.

I don't know if claiming would be such a good idea, though. What does everyone else think?
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:33 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

High Noon Vote Count

As the bell tower rings from the courthouse bell tower,
the vote reads....

Chaos: 2 (RabidRodents, Don Gaetano)

darquiel: 1 (Stewie)

Stewie: 1 (Iammars)

LyingBrian: 1 (darquiel)

logicticus: 1 (LyingBrian)

Not Voting: 3 (Chaos, logicticus, RangeroftheNorth)

5 to lynch

You've got until 8:00 pm.

VOICE OF MOD:
ive pmed everyone who hasnt posted 4 times yet (a little more than a post every other day)
i hate to see a thread lag with a deadline....
i may implement a rule tomarrow that if you dont post 4 times by mid day or 7 by the end of the day then you will be replaced.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:05 pm

Post by Stewie »

The problem with not claiming restrictions is that the scum could use that to their advantage. For example, if we go after lyingbrian for wagon hopping, he can say it's his restriction and we would believe him, because he didn't claim his restriction yet. Had he claimed something different beforehand, then he couldn't pass off his scumminess as a restriction. This applies for everyone. Also, if a restriction hurts the player, we can figure out together how to work around it.
RangeroftheNorth
RangeroftheNorth
Goon
RangeroftheNorth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:06 pm

Post by RangeroftheNorth »

I already claimed part of my restriction. I thought this was Fairly neccessary as it would look pretty suspicious iF I didn't post early in Future days. I'm not sure how knowing the posting restrictions can help the scum. I say that everyone who hasn't claimed theirs yet should claim it now. BTW, the second part of my restriction is that I have to capitalize halF or more of the F's in my posts. I realize that I have Forgotten to do this a couple of times, and have already recieved a warning from the mod.
Don Gaetano
Don Gaetano
Goon
Don Gaetano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:37 pm

Post by Don Gaetano »

Well, considering the fact that despite everything this is supposed to be a regular mini, I suppose some weird winning condition (like winning when certain characters are killed) for a scum group is unlikely. So I guess I would have to agree with Stewie and Ranger, and I'll just claim right away since the day won't last forever.

I don't have a posting restriction at all. So the theory that everyone has one is pretty much void.
RangeroftheNorth
RangeroftheNorth
Goon
RangeroftheNorth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:47 pm

Post by RangeroftheNorth »

Excluding darquiel, we have a FiFty percent chance of getting scum today. This seems like pretty good odds. It seems unlikely that there can be this many kills again tommorrow without getting at least one bad guy. It makes sense to me to go aFter someone and, iF we don't believe their claim, to lynch them.
Therefore I will
Unvote
Vote: Chaos
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:59 pm

Post by Chaos »

RangeroftheNorth wrote:Excluding darquiel, we have a FiFty percent chance of getting scum today. This seems like pretty good odds. It seems unlikely that there can be this many kills again tommorrow without getting at least one bad guy. It makes sense to me to go aFter someone and, iF we don't believe their claim, to lynch them.
Therefore I will
Unvote
Vote: Chaos
Not quite 50%, we actually have a greater chance to lynch a townie than scum. Also, random lynching is NOT good for the town. It is always better to have discussion first, and then to try and catch scum slip-ups.

The same is true for pushing for random claims. Why force random people to claim when forcing scummy players to claim is strictly better?

"Pseudo-Vote": RangeroftheNorth for horrible logic. After supper time, I'll be able to make that a real vote.
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:14 pm

Post by Chaos »

RangeroftheNorth wrote:Unvote Cool role. I apologize. I didn't think about the fact that there were only nine people alive before I put on the third vote. I wouldn't have done it if I actually thought before hand.
LyingBrian wrote:well that's what makes you seem so scummy. i would think if you were pro-town, that you would review the votes & vote count so as to make sure you weren't placing the lynching vote. scum are more likely to just react than to think about what their doing, IMHO...
RangeroftheNorth wrote:I knew that I was making the third vote. I didn't think about the Fact that there were only 9 players. For a normal mini, I usually wouldn't be concerned with putting on a third vote. This game, however, had an unusualy high number of night kills. I should have payed more attention, but I didn't. Fortunately, it didn't do much harm.
Hmm... interesting. You do realize that you're the third vote again, correct? It doesn't look like you are very sincere about your apology. That previous vote put darq 2 from a lynch and pretty much forced him to claim. And I've kinda already semi-claimed because of you.

I think I'm convinced now, you should be our lynch today. You're fishing for information.

(Note@Town: My role eats supper at 6PM, for future records.)
darquiel
darquiel
Goon
darquiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:18 pm

Post by darquiel »

I would like to make it clear that I am not a him, thanks.

I have a pr of sorts, but its pretty small and petty.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:40 am

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

just to let people know that a rule will be made.

starting this round if you dont have 4 posts by wed (with out telling me your gone). then you will be replaced.

i hope the town can figure out who to lynch with only 4 days left.

after this round it will be.... 4 posts by sunday and 7 posts by the deadline.
if you dont have the 4 posts by that sunday... then you will be replaced.
if you dont have the 7 posts by the deadline, then you will be replaced so your replacemet can use your night actions.

i wont be a total nazi about this... if you tell us in the thread, and you make an effort to help the town, then i wont replace you. i know the holidays will cause some people to be out for somtime... so when christmas comes closer, ill try to make the deadline more convient.
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:45 am

Post by Chaos »

darquiel wrote:I would like to make it clear that I am not a him, thanks.

I have a pr of sorts, but its pretty small and petty.
I'm going to refer to everyone in this thread as male, because I'm lazy. No need to be offended. :p
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:05 am

Post by Stewie »

darquiel, now that you got the gender issue out of the way, could you answer the questions I asked not too long ago?
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:53 am

Post by Iammars »

I have a restriction. Yar should be able to guess what it is...

I already fufilled it, back on Page 1.
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:58 am

Post by logicticus »

I jsut dont really see any huge benefit for the town to claim posting restrictons. I mean, only lyingbrian seems to have any sort of really bizare restriction and we for the msot part have figured it out. I dsiagree with Stewie, any additional information is an advantage to the mafia. While somebody could make up a posting restricton, the town should be able to see through it and call them out for it. So I will state that I am against a mass cliam, but I will go with the majority.

Ranger, I am really concerned with your vote. Chaos summarized it raelly well. You did another third vote after expressing oversight on the first third vote. And neither time was there any sort of justification. The one on Darq was just to apply pressure and the raseoning on Chaos was weak. Rushing always is an advantage to scum, we need to take our time.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:15 am

Post by Iammars »

No, I agree that we should probably claim posting restrictions. Get them out of the way so that they will have very little effect on the rest of the game.

I'll voulenteer to start.
I have to post a picture of a pirate every day or else I'm modkilled. All of the other stuff has been roleplaying.
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:46 am

Post by Iammars »

OK, raj just cleared this up with me, and apparently the lingo is a restriction that I have to do a couple of times per day. I think I covered that...
darquiel
darquiel
Goon
darquiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:24 am

Post by darquiel »

Stewie wrote:
darquiel wrote:Nope, its how many scum are alive, it says so very very clearly. Im thinking maybe a Mafia of two and two SKs.
What exactly do you know? From your initial post, you seem to say that there are four scum, and three of them killed. I Are they all scum, or can they be vigis? And does it have to be to kill? Could it be that your role finds how many people left their house in general, and you assumed that they all killed, or does your role actually say that only scum that killed are counted?

I just need to fully undestand your role before going ahead.
That was me answering that EXACT question. I investigate the murders that night, to find, and this is what it says in my role, to find out how many scum were alive.
darquiel
darquiel
Goon
darquiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:26 am

Post by darquiel »

Sorry for the double, the reason I didnt answer it before was the fact that you asked the EXACT question someone else did and i tried to answer them the best i could.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:09 pm

Post by Stewie »

How about the other? Does it tell you how many scum killed, or how many scum had a night choice?
ThyModIsGod
ThyModIsGod
Townie
ThyModIsGod
Townie
Townie

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:23 pm

Post by ThyModIsGod »

If it had dont you think i would of included that? I posted what i got as results.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:29 pm

Post by Iammars »

darquiel, make sure that you're posting under the right account...
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:58 pm

Post by Stewie »

I'm still confused as to which way it is.
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:51 pm

Post by Chaos »

Stewie wrote:I'm still confused as to which way it is.
Perhaps you should read the thread?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”