Mini #1081 - SitMOA Mafia (Endgame... Congrats, winners!)

Narsis
Narsis
Goon
Narsis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:14 am

Post by Narsis »

Riceballtail wrote:At this point, I feel it is safe to say Chess is definitely scum. As a general whole, you are guilty of a very solid tell of mine.

Claiming an extremely anti-town ability, and then failing to answer any questions or responses I've made to you only adds to this list.

Unvote; Vote:Chess
care to share the tell?
Record:
Town: 1W/3L

Mafia: 1W/0L

Other: 0W/0L
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:16 am

Post by chesskid3 »

L
O
L

You know what's a pretty good scumtell? Tunneling. You know how many people who aren't me RBT has commented on? 0. At this point I'm even going to start thinking lyncher, because scum doesn't even explain how he's playing.

L
O
L
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:12 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Votecount - The first mistake...

gandalf5166 (1) - AdumbroDeus
malthusis (0) -
Riceballtail (4) - chesskid3, vezokpiraka, Doombunny9, Narsis
ThAdmiral (1) - andrew94
Narsis (0) -
Dark Horse (0) -
chesskid3 (2) - Dark Horse, Riceballtail
Doombunny9 (1) - ThAdmiral
vezokpiraka (0) -
andrew94 (0) -
Katsuki (0) -
AdumbroDeus (1) - Katsuki

Not voting (2) - malthusis, gandalf5166

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is on at November 22nd midnight.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:10 am

Post by malthusis »

Did a quick ISO of everyone a while ago, some quick thoughts:

AdumbroDeus: A few things strike me as odd about his play and posts so far.

He seems to be really focused on asking people for scum/town lists hunches, and it makes me think he's trying to blend to the background by simply larking the general consensus. His general view of the game list (ISO post #3) is mostly general stuff that the town in general believes (except an opinion about Katsuki, see below). His 3 stances are mainly talking about the RVS (pointless), defending himself, and bullying his points to get people to spout suspicion lists.

As well, I have gut feeling that Katsuki, but the fact that's he's posted so little that isn't fluff makes hard to find any evidence.

Vote AdubroDeus
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:33 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Malthusis, do you think Adubro scum would put his buddy as one of only two townreads?

To head off any RBT bull, I haven't ignored any questions asked to me, since the only things he has said about me are "lol do u read da thrdz?" and random statements "<insert X that CK did here> is scummy".
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:41 am

Post by Katsuki »

I promise a post is incoming tonight.

Meanwhile...

OHOHOHO, THAT'S A NICE RICH CHAINSAW COMING FROM MALTHUSIS.

What's even better, he says he has a gut feeling about me, yet votes for my suspect? I THINK NOT!

Unvote, Vote RBT
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Narsis
Narsis
Goon
Narsis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:23 am

Post by Narsis »

Katsuki wrote:I promise a post is incoming tonight.

Meanwhile...

What's even better, he says he has a gut feeling about me, yet votes for my suspect? I THINK NOT!

Unvote, Vote RBT
if you are suspecting Malthusis so much why vote RBT?
Record:
Town: 1W/3L

Mafia: 1W/0L

Other: 0W/0L
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:25 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Narsis wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:- Not particularly, no. I feel no need to assist you with your fakeclaims, scum.

- When someone has made only 8 posts in the game and are being wagoned, unless they are Alzheimer's patients, they know it's pressure. Reasonable human beings will respond with content, but apparently we aren't dealing with one of those here.

Narsis, of all the things that have happened since your last post, surely something said by someone other than me has stuck out to you? How do you feel about a vezok/andrew scumteam? Still viable?

PEDIT: Vezok why did you answer him?
oh i'm quite knowledgable on the flavour. it's why i'm asking the question. i dont quite see how a gov shot or no lynch shot fit into the flavour. (well i have some suspicions...)

they may know it's pressure, or figure as much, but at least they are going to respond with content. unless of course you actually plan on lynching RBT come deadline...if not then why even have a vote on him? for pressure? but how is it pressure if he knows you arent actually planning on trying to get him lynched?

and no nothing else really stuck out to me.

a vezok/andrew scum team looks less viable then earlier.
chesskid3 wrote:New suspects?
Still waiting.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:27 am

Post by andrew94 »

alright chesskid, basically you claimed a no lynch one shot ability. you admitted it is useless
i am saying vanilla townies are useless, so they should claim, but that would result in pr sniping.

i did not say lynch all the vt's or chess because they are useless. the dude (forgot his name) is misreping me.
furthermore i dont believe chess's claim
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:28 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Oh drat and I thought it was the best fakeclaim ever lulz. Guess who won't be using it to prove it exists? Nice try, though.

Also, what makes you think I only have 1 ability?
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:09 am

Post by andrew94 »

becos gandalf said 'favour backup'
i dont even know what dungeons and dragons is , so as far as im concerned, it aint proved.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:41 am

Post by malthusis »

Malthusis, do you think Adubro scum would put his buddy as one of only two townreads?
I'm not really sure. Like I said, Katsuki is more gut right now, and I'm much much more sure of my case against Adumbro. It's just seems to be an interesting coincidence that the only difference from the general consensus/follow the crowd mentality is that point.

A gut feeling is just that, sort of a "hunch". You can't just say "XXXXXX is definitly scum, because I have a hunch BANDWAGON GOGOGOGO". You need solid proof to prove someone is scum. I have more proof and am more sure about Adumbro.

Anyways, your vote against was a simple pressure vote around 12 pages ago? You didn't seem to invest a lot of effort into it and switched to the easy RBT wagon.
Narsis wrote:
Katsuki wrote:I promise a post is incoming tonight.

Meanwhile...

Unvote, Vote RBT
if you are suspecting Malthusis so much why vote RBT?
Narsis's post sort of proves another point against your argument. If you say I should vote you because I have hunch and suspect you, then why aren't you voting me for my so called "scummy" actions?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:43 am

Post by chesskid3 »

How do you feel about Narsis, mal?
Dark Horse
Dark Horse
Goon
Dark Horse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:45 am

Post by Dark Horse »

ThAdmiral wrote:Also chess clearly is NOT SCUM! If he had a no-lynch ability as scum: a) there is no way he would have claimed it as the mafia could have just used it whenever they wanted to get another nk, b) giving scum a no-lynch is too powerful.
Unless you think he is lying about his claim, but this seems unlikely as it has been apparently backed up by flavor.
Making assumptions like this aren't good reasons for clearing someone. Can you read the game mod's mind'?
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:46 am

Post by malthusis »

EBWOP:
A gut feeling is just that, sort of a "hunch". You can't just say "XXXXXX is definitly scum, because I have a hunch BANDWAGON GOGOGOGO". You need solid proof to prove someone is scum. I have more proof and am more sure about Adumbro.
This is more of an afterthought, but it's sort of ironic that RBT is doing something close to this right now :P
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:51 am

Post by malthusis »

chesskid3 wrote:How do you feel about Narsis, mal?
He might be a bit of a sheep, but he's more of null tell. Not even because it's a mix of town and scummy things, but because nothing seems to jump out at me for either side.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:57 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Chess wrote:Do we want to PL him for being a jerk, or shall we move over to malthusis? I'm good with either. I will not lose to lurkerscum.
Lynch RBT. Totally.
Kat wrote:I promise a post is incoming tonight.

Meanwhile...

Unvote, Vote RBT
Malt acting scummy=RBT IS SCUMZORZ? Explain nao.
Andrew wrote:the dude (forgot his name) is misreping me.
You know who I think it was? It must have totally been that Doombunny person...

But you said you were voting Chess because his ability was useless... And then say VTs are useless... Excuse me for coming to the obvious conclusion.
Andrew wrote:becos gandalf said 'favour backup'
i dont even know what dungeons and dragons is , so as far as im concerned, it aint proved.
Not related to the game but I loled at the "not knowing what D&D is" part. According to the wiki though, the flavor does match up. So now that you have verification from me and Gandalf, is there anything else that makes you not agree with his claim?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Darkhorse's last two posts bump him down to the very bottom null read (as in null heavily leaning scum).
Doom's latest has been goodposting, he moves up to the middle of the null reads.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

and Narsis needs to respond to my question.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by andrew94 »

err, so ppl pro at D and D can just make up stuff./..
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Nauseated

Experiencing stomach distress. Nauseated creatures are unable to attack, cast spells, concentrate on spells, or do anything else requiring attention. The only action such a character can take is a single move action per turn.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I used google.com
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by andrew94 »

are u saying thats ur ability?
i thought u said u were one shot no lynch
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

...Are you even reading the thread?
Stinking Cloud is the name of my 1-shot no lynch. Googling Stinking Cloud results in the two links above.
omgwtf it's not hard.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”