Reckamonic's Ocarina of Time Mafia..OVER! Was Hyrule saved?

RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2625 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:44 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Substrike's last post read very "RAEGRAEGIAMF[L]AILINGOMG" which, strangely enough, makes me feel like he's scummier. How odd.
don't you feel silly now?
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2626 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:40 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

It's ok, you snuck onto my wagon and have posted nothing other than "sub needs lynch, nowz." Also your extent of "contributing" to the game involves simply agreeing with other people where you think you can score town points, then attempting to promote the top bandwagon in an attempt to get to the next day alive as quickly as possible. How odd. If anyone needs an investigation from a cop, it's you, Ythan, and BE. The extent of your "town" reads are random participation in flavor speculation (you're not the worst offender, nor is Ythan or BE, and we've all talked about it, but let's be honest, flavor spec =/= town), bullying people into voting your way, and one line posts reminding everyone at least 2-3 times a page that I need to be lynched. Yeah, definite town right there people. Let's all use his reads. I mean at least I was comfortable being targeted by the "masons," but being bandwagoned by the scum is a little disheartening.

Also, I love that Exilon's guilty verdict has just slipped into the back of conversation. We have a guilty verdict on someone who's claiming to be a mason, and talks of potential shifts aside, no one else finds that worth discussing? I've tried several times to bring it up. I love that we're taking bully-nik, random flavor spec LL, and flaky-as-me Cupcake at their words as masons with a guilty read "on" one of them. No, you're right, let's just lynch an inactive lurker and leave the town with just as little information today as we had yesterday.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2627 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:45 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Sorry guys I'll finish my post in a little bit. Mulling over some thoughts/edits while I post. I just read this and um. Substrike. The shift is a confirmed phenomenon. We also confirmed that it's most likely a -13 shift and Exlion investigated Zwet miller because it matches the -13 shift that Kai did when he knocked out the wagon on Reckamonic, which made Zwet lose his vote yesterday. Therefore Exlion did not get a guilty on a mason, he confirmed his sanity yesterday on Zwet when he targeted LL.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2628 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:12 am

Post by RayFrost »

Anyway, substrike's starting to read town to me, even if his reads aren't necessarily correct.

Moving along to next on the scumreads:
unvote, vote: BE
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2629 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:00 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

This game is so easy.

I basically do nothing. Continue the great wok guys. Tell me when we are lynching scum and not bitching around.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2630 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:18 am

Post by Nikanor »

Substrike wrote:Also, I love that Exilon's guilty verdict has just slipped into the back of conversation. We have a guilty verdict on someone who's claiming to be a mason, and talks of potential shifts aside, no one else finds that worth discussing? I've tried several times to bring it up. I love that we're taking bully-nik, random flavor spec LL, and flaky-as-me Cupcake at their words as masons with a guilty read "on" one of them. No, you're right, let's just lynch an inactive lurker and leave the town with just as little information today as we had yesterday.
It's hard to not be a bully when I have to explain everything five fucking times.
THERE IS A SHIFT. EXILON'S INSPECTION HIT KAIRYUU, THE CLAIMED BOSS-MILLER. MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T LURKING AT THE TIME WE DISCUSSED THIS TWO WEEKS AGO, YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE DISCUSSION. WE ARE NOT GETTING BACK INTO THIS.

Unvote. Vote: Kdub.

Like srsly.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2631 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:03 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Nikanor wrote:
Substrike wrote:Also, I love that Exilon's guilty verdict has just slipped into the back of conversation. We have a guilty verdict on someone who's claiming to be a mason, and talks of potential shifts aside, no one else finds that worth discussing? I've tried several times to bring it up. I love that we're taking bully-nik, random flavor spec LL, and flaky-as-me Cupcake at their words as masons with a guilty read "on" one of them. No, you're right, let's just lynch an inactive lurker and leave the town with just as little information today as we had yesterday.
It's hard to not be a bully when I have to explain everything five fucking times.
THERE IS A SHIFT. EXILON'S INSPECTION HIT KAIRYUU, THE CLAIMED BOSS-MILLER. MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T LURKING AT THE TIME WE DISCUSSED THIS TWO WEEKS AGO, YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE DISCUSSION. WE ARE NOT GETTING BACK INTO THIS.

Unvote. Vote: Kdub.

Like srsly.
Well if this is true, then why the hell were we worried about hitting the mod? If you count from Chesskid to Kairyuu you get -10 shift. Today is also a -10 shift, so I am assuming that the shift is constant.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #2632 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:37 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

The shift is not a fucking constant you fool. Try fucking READING. It's been CONFIRMED that the shift yesterday was different to the shift today (by Kairyuu/Beefster's role ability).

When you've had enough of trying to frame me and Nik, maybe you will find the time to pay attention, and not misdirect and waste town's time.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2633 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:39 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:The shift is not a fucking constant you fool. Try fucking READING. It's been CONFIRMED that the shift yesterday was different to the shift today (by Kairyuu/Beefster's role ability).

When you've had enough of trying to frame me and Nik, maybe you will find the time to pay attention, and not misdirect and waste town's time.
=/ why do people get so rude over a game.
Let me ask you this, when did I ever say that You or Nik were scum? I have not said it once, in fact I have agreed with you for most of this thread because I find you very townie, and frankly you are right about a lot of things.
Although I did make a mistake, I thought Exilion had targeted Chesskid, when in fact it was Nikanor who said he had sane information that Chesskid was town and we all just assumed he was a Night zero cop or day cop, so I do apologize for that. Exilion had targeted you. He got a boss result, we know that due to the shift that isn't the result for you.
The only reason I can think of that would make you think I was accusing you or Nikanor is if the shift yesterday was -14, so before I go any further what was the shift yesterday?
Show
I have played 25 games:

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2634 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:28 am

Post by Ythan »

RayFrost wrote:I already covered why the three childhood bosses are unlikely to all be town, kthx. Gohma AND Barinade were both life sucking creatures from the abyss. There's nothing exactly pro-hyrule about them.
This is a really poor argument. All the bad guys are bad so they'll probably be bad. No. Try again.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #2635 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:29 am

Post by Ythan »

RayFrost wrote:Anyway, substrike's starting to read town to me, even if his reads aren't necessarily correct.

Substrike is the lynch today and you are looking likely for tomorrow.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #2636 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:34 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Bunnylover wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:The shift is not a fucking constant you fool. Try fucking READING. It's been CONFIRMED that the shift yesterday was different to the shift today (by Kairyuu/Beefster's role ability).

Let me ask you this, when did I ever say that You or Nik were scum? I have not said it once, in fact I have agreed with you for most of this thread because I find you very townie, and frankly you are right about a lot of things.
Although I did make a mistake, I thought Exilion had targeted Chesskid, when in fact it was Nikanor who said he had sane information that Chesskid was town and we all just assumed he was a Night zero cop or day cop, so I do apologize for that. Exilion had targeted you. He got a boss result, we know that due to the shift that isn't the result for you.
The only reason I can think of that would make you think I was accusing you or Nikanor is if the shift yesterday was -14, so before I go any further what was the shift yesterday?

First off, sorry. I thought you were Substrike for some reason(wasn't paying attention) and I was tired of his constant "we have a guilty on LL! Why not her?" >.< The result cop revieved was not on me, but on Kairyuu, a claimed miller, so to clairify, no, we don't have a guilty on me. I shouldn't have yelled though...

Secondly, I'm fairly sure the shift yesterday was -15? It's such that it went from me to hit Kairyuu/Beefster.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #2637 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:35 am

Post by Ythan »

Players please notice Ray's efforts to bus Substrike but then take the first opportunity to move to another wagon.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2638 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:57 am

Post by Substrike22 »

I'm comfortable with the BE wagon, as per my former post.

UNVOTE: Aikage
VOTE: BE
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #2639 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:59 am

Post by Ythan »

What is that like six votes?

unvote

No. BE may be lynched but it won't be today.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2640 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:07 am

Post by Substrike22 »

LL you're all saying that with a sample population of 1. (2 if we include today) There's no way to verify the shift hit a miller, it could've hit anyone on that list. I've heard all the OMG pay attention arguments. I'm just not buying all of them at face value.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2641 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:23 am

Post by Substrike22 »

Reckamonic wrote:
BIG DADDY: "Jesus H. Christ!"
PLUSHIE: "What is it, baby?"
BIG DADDY: "We need to prod HALF the goddamn playerlist!"
PLUSHIE: "Awwww... it's okay, sweetie."
BIG DADDY: "Hey...what's that rumbling noise?"
PLUSHIE: "Quick! LOOK OUT!"
BIG DADDY: "Whew, that was a close one..."

nameloc1986 (4): "Fluffy", "Bridget", A Flying Pot, nameloc1986
Substrike22 (7): ABR, Hinduragi, Substrike22, RayFrost, Dekes, chesskid3, Lady Lambdadelta
Blooderection (3): Le Cupcake, Blooderection, Ythan
Dekes (1): DTMaster
Mothrax (2): Nikanor, mothrax
Bunnylover (0): Bunnylover
Beefster (1): Beefster
jmj3000 (1): zwetschenwasser
Exilon (1): Exilon
jenniwren (1): jenniwren
Chronopie (1): Chronopie

Not voting: jmj3000, ZONEACE, Aikage, KDub

With 24 alive, it takes 13 to lynch!
deadline is the 17th at 11:59PM.
Prodding DTMaster, Dekes, Aikage, Substrike22, Chronopie, jenniwren, nameloc1986, Blooderection, zwetschenwasser, Albert B. Rampage, Hinduragi.
Are you getting the -10 or plus 15 from this, since the rolling attack "hit" reck? I get that now. But given that, Exilon just confirmed me as non scum. So why do I still have votes on me if you agree the shift has been addressed? If you're that confident in knowing the shift, and Exilon just checked me, accounting for the shift, then it's absolutely dumb for you to still have your vote on me. Direct it towards others, who are actually scum, thank you. I suggest BE or RayFrost.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #2642 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:45 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

I agree with vezok.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2643 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:46 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:

First off, sorry. I thought you were Substrike for some reason(wasn't paying attention) and I was tired of his constant "we have a guilty on LL! Why not her?" >.< The result cop revieved was not on me, but on Kairyuu, a claimed miller, so to clairify, no, we don't have a guilty on me. I shouldn't have yelled though...

Secondly, I'm fairly sure the shift yesterday was -15? It's such that it went from me to hit Kairyuu/Beefster.
Ok then that make sense.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #2644 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:48 am

Post by Ythan »

Substrike22 wrote:LL you're all saying that with a sample population of 1. (2 if we include today) There's no way to verify the shift hit a miller, it could've hit anyone on that list. I've heard all the OMG pay attention arguments. I'm just not buying all of them at face value.
Then let's lynch scummy players until we're able to get more samples.

vote Substrike22
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2645 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:54 am

Post by Beefster »

Blooderection wrote:1. Untrod Tripod -scum
2. DTMaster - town
3. Fate - town
4. Nikanor - leaning town
5. jmj3000 - leaning town
6. Kairyuu - null
7. Exilon - null
8. Just a Bit Off-Center - null/town
9. Le Cupcake - scum
11. GandalfIzSik - leaning scum
12. Chronopie - scum
13. Ythan - town
14. diddin - scum
15. evilpacman18 - null
16. Dekes - null
17. ZazieR - null/flakes
18. mothrax - scum
19. Lady Lambdadelta - obv scum, like... needs to die
20. zwetschenwasser - null/town
21. Jenniwren - null/scum
22. Substrike22 - null
23. Mafuyu - null/scum
24. chesskid3 - meh... scum
25. Albert B. Rampage - null
26. Kdub - null/scum
27. bunnylover - scum
28. Aikage - null
Fencesitting- every 3rd player is null. He didn't really need to post a full scum/town list. I frown upon the practice.
I was making a point moreso than a case. I like to take many perspectives so I can best understand the game, though it does lead to the appearance of wishy-washyness and some vote hopping.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2646 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Want to know the problem with your counter? The reason you thought the childhood bosses would be town was
link was invading their territory and they were actually just innocent defenders of what they had
. I was pointing out that two of the three childhood bosses were entities that sucked the very life force of that which they were within, meaning they were not just innocent, territorial creatures.
Ythan wrote:
RayFrost wrote:Anyway, substrike's starting to read town to me, even if his reads aren't necessarily correct.

Substrike is the lynch today and you are looking likely for tomorrow.
lolk. I can actually provide a summary of the substrike wagon:

1. little to no content - beginning to change
2. extension of the above is lack of scumhunting - read #1
3. the snowball effect - not indicative of alignment

As substrike's providing #1-2, the only effect left is #3, which is the fact it's been slowly rolling to this point all day.

Here's how I see the places between BE and substrike:

substrike looks like he's getting his shit together, finally. I feel that the manner in which he is acting now is indicative of him having not been active as a general thing rather than a tell. Although I think it's poor play on his part, lynching based purely off of poor play would've had chess and aikage dead already. I haven't seen any contradictory play out of substrike, which differentiates him from GIS.

BE's postings have been sparser than substrike. The only real contribution from BE was his post from... was it page 40? Pretty much 90-100% are without reasoning, BE, when pressured, just goes "lolnub" "lolidiot" "readmyposts" or simply repeats what they've said. The multitude o the one liner's coming from BE are of the first two, especially when concerning things like... providing reasoning for votes. :? This goes beyond poor play, considering this is a hydra of someone I've got moderate respect for (BC) with some random person (cateraction).

Between the two, I have a stronger feeling that substrike is town when considering his new play than I do about BE. Feel free to provide a counter argument that manages to extend further than "ur wrong, u scum" at any time, ythan. I'm sure it'll be enlightening for us all.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2647 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Ythan wrote:Players please notice Ray's efforts to bus Substrike but then take the first opportunity to move to another wagon.
Players please notice Ythan's efforts to maintain the substrike lynch while taking the first opportunity to attack me, which happens to coincide with my attacking blooderection while ythan fails to actually present anything of worth to the thread that goes beyond flavor based argumentation for a while now.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2648 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

BE and Ythan buddies?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2649 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Substrike, while you are here, why not expand upon your reasoning for finding myself and BE scummy? Who else do you find scummy? What are your thoughts about potential connections between your scumreads and other players?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”