Mini 1070 The Godfather:Hunt for Sollozzo (GAME!)

RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:09 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Exilon 346 wrote:I agree with you on your point that inactivity is not helping the game at all. That town has to waste lynches on inactive people is hateful. Not yet voting Katsuki, though, as I want PRESSURE ON WINGLESS.
If it was anyone but Wingless, I may be open to persuasion. I just don't see it here. I'd like Wingless to fight back more, but, honestly, Wingless seems like one of the few players who is explaining his positions and sincerely trying to arrive at conclusions.

This post in particular seems quite good to me. He clearly explains how he arrived to a Bubscum conclusion (although I very much disagree with him) and he followed through.

---
FG 337 wrote:And Wingless said I was his 2nd suspect. Bub is his second suspect. That makes me #3, not #2 as he said.
Wingless 237 wrote:I think Bub and FG are the most scummy now.
FG, what do you say to this?
FG 348 wrote:@RC: I would be willing to go with you if you have a better reason than "Let's Lynch a Lurker!"
RC 336 wrote:Kat is both in the active lurking category and on the Bub wagon. She's asked questions of people without following up on them (meaning she was faking activity). She's been on V/LA for, like, two weeks, yet she always seems to have time to post when anyone votes her. She only moved to Bub to get the lynch to go through, as far as I know she never even suspected Bub.
She's done more than that. She's been faking activity by asking questions and then not following up with them. She stuck her vote on the Bub wagon without any real reason for doing so (other than to get a lynch). Whoever replaces her has a chance to redeem the slot, but I think it's the best angle we've got now.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:34 am

Post by Antihero »

RC does have a point about Kat, but I feel more confident about my FG scumread.

pacman, as of now, I don't have a good read on you (though, because of the WoT that I disliked, it's slightly leaning scum). I eagerly await your catchup. Same for you gandalf (except I don't have a read on you
at all
; you haven't posted anything of real substance besides that miller claim).
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Great. I forgot I was doing the reread. Again. Again.
Now I'm finally here to be helpful.
I left my first reread (the one before going V/LA) at page 4. Every single argument was overreacted. lol.
Now, continuing:
PAGE 5:
Far_Cry starts by apologizing for his rude way of speaking early in the game. I think this comment might be misleading in certain way. However, it might actually be sincere.
RC hops on bv in order to pressure him to post. This vote looks awfully like an easy vote.
Katsuki then votes RC for his weakly-reasoned vote. The vote makes some sense, but it itself might look like a weakly reasoned vote. Humm...
Exilon keeps pressure on Bub due to his early reaction to the "craptrap". However, this new post adressing the isue is incredibly messy, and some of the reasoning there is flawed. Some of the replies to other posts are also extremely bizarre. I've seen such a style of posting before, and while it forces people to take hard stances, thus enabling creation of more solid reads from the reactions, it might be easily acted out by scum as "VI play". The fact the player I saw doing this before flipped town gives me a town vibe from Exilon, however.
Thor's 107 (refering to RC's "pressure vote") makes a good point. As a sidenote: While "pressure voting" might be useful in order to force a player to pay attention to something stated by the voter, voting in order to pressure more general action is close to useless, and might just be a way to get off with an easy vote.
Zajnet's 115 is plain active lurking, pointing out what has came to obvious spotlight. Not being helpful, even when asked. His explanation to such playstyle doesn't convince me either.
RC's 118 is much better of an explanation, indeed. The explanation to the vote looks like a Lynch All Lurkers argument, which, while still an easy vote, makes a better point. I disagree with LaL, however. Lurking isn't only a mafia attitude, and I've seen much more lurkertown than lurkerscum in my personal experience. His rebuffing of many of Exilon's "points" does also make sense, but his play is still *somehow* valid, by forcing people to take serious stances, as scum will always think twice or thrice while taking a stance on something that might look like a trap, while Town won't fear taking stances so much.
Zaj's following post is useless IMO. He just goes back from a scum stance on RC to a "slightly scummy" approach, therefore getting back to not having actual stances at all. Heh.
PAGE 6:
Most of Exilon's 127 is dedicated to explain his early day moves. My reaction to the "softclaim" was that it was just a joke, and that Exilon's way of dealing with it was designed in order to make people react to it (still in "provoke reactions" fashion). My reaction to the other part I think I already said it.
F_C's130 is active lurking. Yes, Thor vs me is town vs town. What about the other players?
I'll need to reread FakeGod more thoroughly. His posting confuses me greatly, and his posting was also weak in content. I'll read him in ISO in order to clear my mind.
Exilon explains why he chose Thor and F_C as the "designated scumbags". However, I don't understand what is the conclussion he takes from Thor's answer to this, as he just left it as cliffhanger. Thor flipped town, but I don't know whether this means something or not. Humm...
Wingless votes Exilon with some flawed argument (including a "too Townie" bit). I'm not sure on what to believe, however; the fact he took an actual stance with his own reasons (altough the post was indeed too little of a catchup post) somehow strikes me as town. The fact the reasoning was bad somehow confuses me, however.

Got to leave right now (it's 11:30 PM here). Continuing my reread tomorrow. However, as of now, I'm getting some town vibes for Exilon and RedCoyote (somehow), and some scumvibes from Zajnet and Far_Cry (altough the latter one is mostly due to lurking), with FakeGod at "WTF territory", and Katsuki at undecided.
Wingless
Wingless
Goon
Wingless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:52 am

Post by Wingless »

I answer to some things now, I am going to read this page later, I don't have much time now.

What should I do in the name of fighting back?
If fighting back is attacking Exilon, then I do not really do that. I do not have real evidences against him and I try to concentrate to my primary target, FG.
As I said, your logic is wrong. I see, that Big Mind Change was suspicious, but as I said, the town would never win if they didn't do this. D1's suspects would be lynched and that would be the whole game. I think you are trying to look town, and that is a thing I don't like, but I have a little townread on you and I don't have anything else against you. That's why I am not attacking you now.
Town: 1-2
Scum: 1-0(W/L).
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:07 am

Post by Zajnet »

pacman281292 wrote:...Continuing my reread tomorrow...
I'll wait for you to finish what you have to say before I respond to it.

@Wingless: So do you have a town read or a scum read on Exilon? I can't tell from your last post.
My GTKAS
"okay who the fuck didnt kill me." - nintendoaddict1
Wingless
Wingless
Goon
Wingless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:14 am

Post by Wingless »

A very bit town i think. Or null.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:32 am

Post by Antihero »

@.@

You should include breaks in your text, pacman, please.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:27 am

Post by FakeGod »

@RC: I already responded to it dude. It was confusing because Wingless's first (chronologically) suspect was Exilon, which is why I would be the third (chronologically) suspect, but he sort of gave up on Exilon and only has two suspects apparently, with one of them (Bub) dead.

@Wingless: do you have any other reads on anyone else? Arguing over whether I'm your first/second/third suspect is getting old.

@pacman: define WTF territory.

@Zajnet: include at least three people you would be willing to lynch next time you post.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by Zajnet »

I'd never be willing to lynch three people, but I am willing to lynch two right now:
Gandalf for reasons already stated
Katsuki for lurking, but admittedly I fit into this category so meh

Most other people fit into a neutral category, despite what I said on D1 I'm leaning town on RC now, and I'm leaning scum on Wingless because something doesn't add up.
My GTKAS
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Clarification: you are leaning scum on Wingless yet you are not willing to lynch him?

Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by Zajnet »

FakeGod wrote:Clarification: you are leaning scum on Wingless yet you are not willing to lynch him?
Yes, I'm not confident enough on my read to lynch him right now.
My GTKAS
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:52 pm

Post by FakeGod »

but you didn't sound very confident about Kat either. (something about lurking cough cough)

well :?:

Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:16 pm

Post by Zajnet »

But I'm willing to lynch someone lurking that badly more than I'm willing to lynch someone who I have an unsure read on.
My GTKAS
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:53 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

FG, no offense, but I think it's a pretty lame argument. I've read over Wingless and I don't see any insincerity. Maybe he was a little overzealous in pushing Bub yesterday, but that's a pretty big stretch.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:33 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Zajnet feels like as if he's been trying to avoid stepping on anyone's toes this entire game. Do not have a good feel from zajnet.

Vote: Zajnet

I am slightly puzzled by FG. I will admit that I do not have a read on him. However, antihero is not giving me town vibes.

RC is still posting BS on me.

Example:
RedCoyote wrote:She's done more than that. She's been faking activity by asking questions and then not following up with them.
If stating and acknowledging your lack of activity = faking activity then sure. If you accused me of outright lurking then ok, but you're accusing me of active lurking, which is not what I have been doing (aka, RC misrep on me).
RC wrote:She stuck her vote on the Bub wagon without any real reason for doing so (other than to get a lynch).
RC = genius. /sarcasm
So I was suppose to sit around and leave my vote idle a day out from deadline? I think not.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:27 pm

Post by FakeGod »

@RC: um, that's because it wasn't a case to begin with. I was seeing how sincere Wingless was about his lynch picks.

Wingless
Wingless
Goon
Wingless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:57 am

Post by Wingless »

Everyone: I have the reads I said in
viewtopic.php?p=2593002#p2593002
until I say something else. I couldn't really change them.

Zajnet is my second suspect now(he's almost as suspicious to me as FG). For the reasons said there+:
He doesn't seem to be doing anything. Anything! He voted gandalf for active lurking. He couldn't cath up, that's why he hasn't posted much recently, or that was said by gandalf. I don't see him hunting scum intensively. He didn't say anything about anyone but gandalf and me. He must have had a read on somebody. Or he didn't read the thread because scum don't need to hunt intensively.
I am waiting your reasons against me and a read on everybody, or you are going to get my vote.

Gandalf should really make progress.

FG, don't think you are not a suspect anymore, just because I don't attack you in this post.

I think Katsuki's lurking is strange and a bit scummy, bot not as scummy as Zajnet anf FG(10 votes a day in his profile???).
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:16 am

Post by Katsuki »

Kat hasn't been lurking. Kat has been straight up inactive over the past two weeks. (hoping to change this)
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Wingless
Wingless
Goon
Wingless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:28 am

Post by Wingless »

Well, the thing we saw is the same in both cases. I hope you change that.:)
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:55 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Zajnet wrote:I'd never be willing to lynch three people, but I am willing to lynch two right now:

Most other people fit into a neutral category, despite what I said on D1 I'm leaning town on RC now, and I'm leaning scum on Wingless because something doesn't add up.
Do you have any problems with my miller claim?
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:43 am

Post by Zajnet »

gandalf5166 wrote:
Zajnet wrote:I'd never be willing to lynch three people, but I am willing to lynch two right now:

Do you have any problems with my miller claim?
I don't like that you claimed with a different person at L-1, I just don't really see the point. Carlo Rizzi could be mafia for all we know, or he could be a miller as you say, or he may not even be in this game. I don't like the claim mainly because of the context.
My GTKAS
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:54 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

I believe it's general principle for millers to claim in their first post, so that cops won't waste their time investigating them. And how would Carlo Rizzi be mafia? The flavor text indicates that flavor=role, so how could Rizzi be mafia? He could be a fakeclaim, but not mafia.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:09 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Kat 364 wrote:If stating and acknowledging your lack of activity = faking activity then sure. If you accused me of outright lurking then ok, but you're accusing me of active lurking, which is not what I have been doing (aka, RC misrep on me).
I'll gladly post it again, but I thought you were replacing out.
Kat 364 wrote:So I was suppose to sit around and leave my vote idle a day out from deadline? I think not.
Let's not get into what you're "supposed" to do, hon. For starters, you're "supposed" to not leave your town hanging while you replace into more games. Don't blame me for calling attention to your poor vote.

---
gandalf 371 wrote:And how would Carlo Rizzi be mafia?
Carlo Rizzi could very easily be a mafia role, actually. He basically setup Sonny's death.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:03 pm

Post by Katsuki »

RedCoyote wrote:
Kat 364 wrote:If stating and acknowledging your lack of activity = faking activity then sure. If you accused me of outright lurking then ok, but you're accusing me of active lurking, which is not what I have been doing (aka, RC misrep on me).
I'll gladly post it again, but I thought you were replacing out.
I hate replacing out of games, and only do it if I absolutely have to.

You may post "it" again.
RC wrote:
Kat 364 wrote:So I was suppose to sit around and leave my vote idle a day out from deadline? I think not.
Let's not get into what you're "supposed" to do, hon. For starters, you're "supposed" to not leave your town hanging while you replace into more games. Don't blame me for calling attention to your poor vote.
Blah blah.
If you're gonna use out-of-game info then you mind as well get your facts straight. First off, Kat did not request to replace into game. Secondly, Kat replaced out of said game a while ago, as I didn't have time to play it in the first place.

How about we drop the out-of-game talk, and scumhunt within the game. I'd love to hear your case on me that actually has to do with the game. If you already posted it, you may re-sum it up for me (I do not want a "go find it yourself").
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:46 am

Post by Exilon »

Zajnet deserves this for #348.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Zajnet

Wingless seems to be a dead end for now, but my point still stands on his wishy-washiness.
Feels like I've been here before.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”