Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:15 am

Post by Substrike22 »

Oh but it's not. You're giving off all sorts of scum tells. I've highlighted them. Individually they might not warrant me holding my vote on you. Together they're more than enough for a body of evidence.

I've already explained all the things I needed to. You're attempting to create circular arguments that won't go anywhere. You need rope. The only point above worth discussing is point 3, so I will. The fact that he flipped town only makes me more suspicious of you. Everyone else recognized his scummy behavior (up until his "breadcrumb" claim) and then you were like "oh maybe not". Know something we don't?

Your vote was opportunistic onto Shotty, and opportunistic off of it. Your case on your primary vote is bad, and your secondary vote didn't even have a case to follow.

Yeah I'll go work on that, sorry I'm so bad at this. That really hurt my feelings. :....( I care so much about your opinion. Also, proof that I
can
is that it happened. Talk about logical fallacies, geez.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:14 am

Post by SpyreX »

What is your thought on jmurph though at this point? Im moving on from Nacho-scum to nacho-townish due to all his minor tells he is hitting as of late. Plus the fact that jmurph needing death is an essential at this point. I just realized how disjointed this paragraph is so I will just say nacho be town leaning and jmurph be scum, undisjointification go.
Jmurph is wildcard.

However, I'm still pretty convinced you be scum yo and you're not swinging that boat around enough.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:33 pm

Post by Charlie »

Vote count 13

masfloohinev (4) - Substrike22, FakeGod, Nachomamma8, Reckamonic
LlamaFluff (3) - SpyreX, Casus Belli, jmurph3
FakeGod (2) - Cogito Ergo Sum, masfloohinev
jmurph3 (1) - Llamafluff

Not voting: No one!
With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
Kindness
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Personally, I'm leaning town on jmurph. I'm not getting the gut suspicious "don't trust that guy" feeling.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Calling all touhou fans!
masfloohinev
masfloohinev
Townie
masfloohinev
Townie
Townie

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:33 am

Post by masfloohinev »

Substrike wrote:Oh but it's not. You're giving off all sorts of scum tells. I've highlighted them. Individually they might not warrant me holding my vote on you. Together they're more than enough for a body of evidence.
I have defended against all your points. Either explain what is wrong with my defense or show me your other points.
Substrike wrote:I've already explained all the things I needed to. You're attempting to create circular arguments that won't go anywhere. You need rope. The only point above worth discussing is point 3, so I will. The fact that he flipped town only makes me more suspicious of you. Everyone else recognized his scummy behavior (up until his "breadcrumb" claim) and then you were like "oh maybe not". Know something we don't?
When did you mention the circular arguments point? That is the first time you've mentioned that. An example would be nice. You bring up all these inaccurate points and don't explain them or give examples. Your case is terrible. You don't know how many times that other point has been used against my main. It is so fricking annoying. Is it really
so
unusual for a player to have a town read on a townie? Is it really
so
unusual for a player to actually be good enough at this game to think that somebody about to get lynched is town? We aren't the same player. We can have different reads. There was no good case against Richard. Period. End of story. You are only just grasping at straws, coming up with new, stupid, irrelevant points. You can't have your cake and eat it: Yesterday your WHOLE case revolved around me defending Richard because you thought Richard was scum. NOW you suspect me for defending him because he was town. How can you use both those points? YOU CAN'T!!! What the heck is my motivation for not supporting the Richard case if I was scum? I didn't try at all to take credit for it. Please quote where I tried to do this.
Substrike wrote:Your vote was opportunistic onto Shotty, and opportunistic off of it. Your case on your primary vote is bad, and your secondary vote didn't even have a case to follow.
The vote onto Shotty was opportunistic, I'll agree with that, but that was only because I wanted to end the day. Had the bandwagon been on Reckamonic or CES I wouldn't have joined it. I actually did suspect Shotty and expressed my suspicion before it was obvious his bandwagon was stronger. The vote for FakeGod was NOT opportunistic. The fact that you continue to say "opportunistic vote for FakeGod" is just SO DUMB. I have mentioned several times that FAKEGOD'S BANDWAGON HAD TWO MORE VOTES THAN SHOTTY'S, so the vote for FakeGod was not in any way shape or form opportunistic. You haven't explained why it is, you just continue to say it is opportunistic.

TL;DR Your case sucks. You say my whole case for FakeGod was WIFOM when only a point or two could be called such, but nearly all of yours against me
is
WIFOM. You keep bringing up new points without explaining any of them or quoting examples, you don't respond to my defenses and just act like I'm wrong. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, but I strongly feel that this case against me is very bad, I think you need to explain your points, explain why my defense is wrong, and stop using WIFOM.
masfloohinev
masfloohinev
Townie
masfloohinev
Townie
Townie

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:42 am

Post by masfloohinev »

FakeGod needs more votes.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:21 am

Post by SpyreX »

I want a round of prods and reck to get back in here
Show

Proud member of BaM
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by Reckamonic »

We posted on Thursday, don't get your panties in a wad.
We'll be able to get a post up tomorrow night or Monday afternoon, depending on when we can sync up. Reck is out of town and has to drive back to college tomorrow night, so it just depends. We'll try to make it late Sunday night/Monday morning.
._.
meeeeeeep?
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by Charlie »

Prod check: No one needs a prod at the moment.
Kindness
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I want MORE RECK.

I need something. There's no panty wads just steaming hot desire
Show

Proud member of BaM
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

One thing ive realized today while thinking, is that Nacho-Spy share an alignment. If this im very sure of. It makes so much sense if you think of it, given that Spy is batting 2/3 on town tells (although he is missing critical tell) im saying they are both town. Yay.

Still not too happy with the wagons right now. M is probably town, FG is one of my wildcards at this point. I am getting somewhat sure that the scum in this game are in a combo of jmurph/CES/reck/sub (note jmurph-CES are far and away best partner pick in the game, I hope that doesnt need explaining). I will be floored if more then one scum is out of that group with Spy, nacho and M being town.
jmurph3 wrote:Here's the thing: Mas's playstyle is very reactionary at this point. If I switch my vote to him, OMG, he reacts in an angry fashion. There'd be no difference in his reaction than what he's done before and probably nothing that we would learn from it. So instead, I left my vote where it is because I think it's much more interesting to note the connection between you and Shotty, and something that I would prefer to explore more before I move my vote elsewhere, especially since my read on mas is a gut-read, and I don't typically hold much with my gut.
This is horrible. Jmurph refuses to vote his top suspect, even if its on gut its his top suspect, because he thinks that he will overreact and nothing will be gained. I can see that thought to an extent, but the behavior that should match up with this fear is not present as well. Instead of putting pressure on an interaction and then asking some questions to a less wound up M, he decides to just ignore him. This does not match up with someone who has a top suspect, even if its a gut feeling, infact it being a gut feeling makes it even more likely that one would ask questions to see if the read is justified or not.
At this point, I'd most be willing to go with the people on the wagon, since I have a better read on those. Of those, I'd be most willing to vote Spyrex. For, you know, the giggles. Off the wagon, the most likely scum to me is Mas, for a variety of not good play D1.
Jumps hard on Spy for something that makes spy very likely to be town given his meta. Also look at him jump right back on M for who knows what. At this point he still says that M is scum despite never asking him a question and only seeming to really rail on him for "overreaction" which is still the biggest crap tell in the history of this site.
jmurph3 wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:Jmurph, for posts like #184 and #197, where he calls SpyreX his top suspect and then proceeds to vote for his top suspect's top suspect.

Except that if you actually read post 184, that's not at all what I said. I said that at that moment,
of the people on the wagon
I'd be most willing to vote Spyrex - not, mind you, that he was my top suspect, as there is a difference. I also ended my post by saying,
jmurph3 wrote:In the meantime, however, i need to reread the thread and work out some reads on those that I have sort of null-tells on at the moment.
Why, guess what...I reread the thread and decided that I still didn't like the way Shotty was/is playing. So really nice job taking what I said completely out of context.
Why, guess what... There still are issues with the way you set this all up. First you say on the wagon you would vote Spy, off the wagon M. You continue to say that Spy was not your top suspect, meaning that M should have been, yet again showing a lack of will to push a top pick in the least. There is one other very key thing though about your statement that makes me sure you are scum for this move.
Also, I agree strongly with what SpyreX has to say about Shotty. If there's anyone who looks worse after the Richard flip (other than SpyreX), it's Shotty
Right here you still say that Spy looks worse then Shotty, yet you decide to wagon shotty, backed on the read of someone who looks worse and is/was your original top pick for scum on a wagon (again where does M fall in all of this, is he town you are hoping to save for endgame mislynch?).

Also you have amazing double standards with stances towards Spy. You immediately start the day saying he looks bad for the wagon move, yet you say that Shotty is scum for jumping on Spy for his hammer. Were you looking a completely different set of tells for what Spy was scum before you (sorta) gave it up?

Again I see more evidence to support jmurph-CES team, jmurph may need distancing coaching post-game.

This is one of those super rare games where I actually wish I was a vig since no one apparently is going to listen to me about stuff, but jmurph is most definantly scum, and most fo so with CES and some wildcard. Look at his stances on M, consistantly calling him scum yet never giving him anything to respond to or even voting him. His massive shifts in play day two from calling Spy scum, to calling Shotty and Spy scum, to calling Shotty scum for the exact reason he intially called Spy scum. This is not even close to anything town would do, but is textbook scum picking thier wagons carefully in order not to take OMGUS flak (M) or figuring out where people are going to side on battles and sliding to the "correct" side Spy/Shotty.

Wagon, please, seriously.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:02 pm

Post by SpyreX »

You're doin stuff and I approve.

THAT POST is almost enough to make me sway some.

BUT, if that were the case I'd still want a dead FG.

CES doesn't do much for me this game and jmurph is my wildcard pick.

Of your 4 scumpicks the only one I'd argue with is Reck. He just smells town even if he HATES ME.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:11 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I like it.

Unvote, Vote: jmurph

It's good to have solid townreads.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

SpyreX wrote:THAT POST is almost enough to make me sway some.
Mentioning the word "sway" more in the future may result in a really corney engineering joke since im working on design of frames that allow sway right now. Just a warning. But in all seriousness, sway, sway like you have no bracing an a wind or earthquake load is acting on you causing local web failure....

dammnit
BUT, if that were the case I'd still want a dead FG.
He is a good wildcard pick since the only two inbetweens are FG and hydra, and im just shy of putting hydra as town if I can get over a few small things.
CES doesn't do much for me this game and jmurph is my wildcard pick.

Of your 4 scumpicks the only one I'd argue with is Reck. He just smells town even if he HATES ME.
First two are probably scum. Look at thier play and interactions. Reck hydra just is making me twitch all over the place. Fairly unjustified read, but its too much to ignore. Will be first spot a cop investigation be going.

Edit preview:

See spy, your pseudo-mason agrees! Sway... sway... swayyyyyyyy
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:24 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Oh yeah.

{FakeGod
jmurph
Casus Belli}

[CES
mas]

{SpyreX
Sub
Llama}
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

jmurph3
jmurph3
Goon
jmurph3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:07 am

Post by jmurph3 »

LlamaFluff wrote:(note jmurph-CES are far and away best partner pick in the game, I hope that doesnt need explaining)
I'd like an explanation, please. Where do you see evidence of this?
LlamaFluff wrote:
jmurph3 wrote:Here's the thing: Mas's playstyle is very reactionary at this point. If I switch my vote to him, OMG, he reacts in an angry fashion. There'd be no difference in his reaction than what he's done before and probably nothing that we would learn from it. So instead, I left my vote where it is because I think it's much more interesting to note the connection between you and Shotty, and something that I would prefer to explore more before I move my vote elsewhere, especially since my read on mas is a gut-read, and I don't typically hold much with my gut.
This is horrible. Jmurph refuses to vote his top suspect, even if its on gut its his top suspect, because he thinks that he will overreact and nothing will be gained. I can see that thought to an extent, but the behavior that should match up with this fear is not present as well. Instead of putting pressure on an interaction and then asking some questions to a less wound up M, he decides to just ignore him. This does not match up with someone who has a top suspect, even if its a gut feeling, infact it being a gut feeling makes it even more likely that one would ask questions to see if the read is justified or not.
At this point, I'd most be willing to go with the people on the wagon, since I have a better read on those. Of those, I'd be most willing to vote Spyrex. For, you know, the giggles. Off the wagon, the most likely scum to me is Mas, for a variety of not good play D1.
Jumps hard on Spy for something that makes spy very likely to be town given his meta. Also look at him jump right back on M for who knows what. At this point he still says that M is scum despite never asking him a question and only seeming to really rail on him for "overreaction" which is still the biggest crap tell in the history of this site.
jmurph3 wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:Jmurph, for posts like #184 and #197, where he calls SpyreX his top suspect and then proceeds to vote for his top suspect's top suspect.

Except that if you actually read post 184, that's not at all what I said. I said that at that moment,
of the people on the wagon
I'd be most willing to vote Spyrex - not, mind you, that he was my top suspect, as there is a difference. I also ended my post by saying,
jmurph3 wrote:In the meantime, however, i need to reread the thread and work out some reads on those that I have sort of null-tells on at the moment.
Why, guess what...I reread the thread and decided that I still didn't like the way Shotty was/is playing. So really nice job taking what I said completely out of context.
Why, guess what... There still are issues with the way you set this all up. First you say on the wagon you would vote Spy, off the wagon M. You continue to say that Spy was not your top suspect, meaning that M should have been, yet again showing a lack of will to push a top pick in the least. There is one other very key thing though about your statement that makes me sure you are scum for this move.
Also, I agree strongly with what SpyreX has to say about Shotty. If there's anyone who looks worse after the Richard flip (other than SpyreX), it's Shotty
Right here you still say that Spy looks worse then Shotty, yet you decide to wagon shotty, backed on the read of someone who looks worse and is/was your original top pick for scum on a wagon (again where does M fall in all of this, is he town you are hoping to save for endgame mislynch?).

Also you have amazing double standards with stances towards Spy. You immediately start the day saying he looks bad for the wagon move, yet you say that Shotty is scum for jumping on Spy for his hammer. Were you looking a completely different set of tells for what Spy was scum before you (sorta) gave it up?
Wow. This is really your case? Ignoring that half of it comes off as OMGUS in regards to your slot, there are huge holes in this case. You're right, I made the choice not to put pressure on Mas, and it's mainly because of the way the game went after that. I was exploring a link that I thought I saw between q21 and Shotty (obviously not correct now), and that, to me, was more beneficial at that point than a vote on Mas, who, at that point, already had 4 votes on his wagon. Also, and again, I NEVER SAID MAS WAS MY TOP SUSPECT. Stop putting words in my mouth. I said that I was inclined to believe at that point that one of the shotty v. mas was scum, and that while my gut told me Mas was more apt to be scum, I preferred to investigate something I thought was more interesting and would be more helpful.

As far as the post I made about Spy and Mas, it was based purely off of what I was coming into D2 with, before I even did a reread and got my thoughts in order. I was first inclined to be harsher toward Spy because of his for the giggles hammer of Richard, but upon my reread, I decided that this wasn't a necessary tactic. He still looked bad following the flip, because he hammered without Richard claiming - though admittedly this was more Richard's fault than Spy's - but upon my reread, Shotty looked the worst. Hence the vote for him.

Forgive me if I'm completely wrong, but saying that you'd be most willing to vote someone at one certain moment in time does not A) mean that they're your top suspect and B) that you must always for the rest of eternity want to vote them.

Regarding Spy vs. Shotty, the thing about the way Shotty jumped on Spy made it very much seem like he was trying to shift blame for the wagon on to Spy. My note at the beginning of D2 was in regards to suspicion of Spy (and last time I checked, saying that I'm suspicious/at that moment would vote them =/= "jumping hard on them").

And I'm sorry, but the "picking wagons carefully" thing is BS. There was no "wagon" on Shotty - only Spy was voting at that point - and I don't see how voting Mas at that point would have been OMGUS since at that point he was voting shotty.

In fact, the only thing that you've posted thus far that I'm inclined to agree with is that Spy and Nacho share an alignment. I can actually see that, and this point, I think they're both town.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:24 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

jmurph wrote: Also, and again, I NEVER SAID MAS WAS MY TOP SUSPECT. Stop putting words in my mouth. I said that I was inclined to believe at that point that one of the shotty v. mas was scum, and that while my gut told me Mas was more apt to be scum, I preferred to investigate something I thought was more interesting and would be more helpful.
Wait, what? I'd say that mas being your top suspect is a safe assumption. If not, then why wouldn't you mention your top suspect when making your first serious vote?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:30 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Oh, and another thing.

Why are you voting Llama right now? You said you were voting Shotty because he never came back and claimed, but since he flaked and the Llama wagon is now slowly becoming a notwagon, that's pretty much out the window. You also aren't really giving him anything to defend against or any material to work with, so are just going to lynch him based on your previous case on Shotty?

Also, can you give me your top three suspects with a short blurb on each?

jmurph3
jmurph3
Goon
jmurph3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by jmurph3 »

@Nacho: regarding my vote on Shotty/Llama, you're correct. A lot of my case on Shotty is circumstantial and based on how I've known him to play in the past. I wanted to keep my vote on the slot because, in my opinion, a replacement does not negate any scummy feelings toward the slot. However, Llama has given me a much better feeling about the slot, even with his case against me :P As such, UNVOTE: . The slot's not completely free of my suspicions yet, but I think there are better cases to look into.
Nachomamma8 wrote:Also, can you give me your top three suspects with a short blurb on each?
Sure. I was going to make a read list shortly, anyway, so I might as well start with those I think are scum.

1. FakeGod. FakeGod's play on D2 has just been bad. I think a lot of what he has done has been anti-town. Questioning how many scum were and weren't on the Richard wagon is particularly helpful in hunting scum, and the whole question of trading PRs for scum and whatnot just seemed highly unproductive. It derailed actual scumhunting for several posts, and I still haven't seen FakeGod do anything positive today. This is my number one lynch prospect at the moment.

2. Substrike. Substrike's back-and-forth on FakeGod/Mas makes me think that he's busing at least one of them and trying to see which wagon he's better off being on without drawing attention to himself. Since I think FakeGod is scummier than Mas at this point, my guess is that he's busing FakeGod, especially looking at the way he got on the FakeGod wagon and then off it.
Substrike22 wrote:
FakeGod is my most comfortably scum right now:

Also, reading back on day one, flipping FakeGod will help give us reads on other people. A lot of people started talking about potential busing of FakeGod and such.

I also see this is as a not so subtle attempt to score town points by commenting on the recent lynch of a town power role in a town-manner. It's scummy.
Substrike22 wrote:VOTE: FakeGod

I'll go ahead and follow up my eariler post and cast the vote at this point.

Reck, do you think FakeGod is a better lynch than Mas right now? You have an entire post dedicated to scummy things that Mas has done, and yet your vote is on FakeGod; I read over your post outlining everything scummy about him, and it reaffirmed the suspicions I expressed on day 1.

I also agree with your sentiments about the wall of text. I think his case on FakeGod is particularly suspect, because it pulls out a fact that would've been made into a WIFOM argument either way and attempts to make it seem like a scum slip.

Actually.

UNVOTE: FakeGod
VOTE: Masfloohinev

Thoughts?
Substrike22 wrote:@ Fake, in response to your question last page, I like Nacho, he's one of my townest reads.

UNVOTE: Mas
VOTE: FakeGod

Fake you're active lurking. You pop in every so often, ask an irrelevant question, then go back to active lurking, except to come in and ask Shotty for a claim?
Substrike22 wrote:
masfloohinev wrote:
Unvote. Vote: FakeGod

I don't want to lynch somebody getting replaced, and FakeGod's the only alternative and the one I would prefer to see lynched anyway.
UNVOTE: FakeGod
VOTE: Masflooh

That's where my vote will stay. This is the scummiest post I've seen this game. Plus the whole shopping list of candidates five-six pages ago. Things are adding up to scum for Mas, more so than Fake at this point. In fact if Mas flips scum I doubt FakeGod is scum too, based on this post.
It seems like he's going with the wagon that's garnered the most votes as opposed to looking at who's scummiest. In addition, I feel like the way he's treating FakeGod is indicative of busing your partner without being willing to carry it through to a lynch, hence the jump off of FakeGod and noting that he's not going to go back.

3. Cogito Ergo Scum. I had a mostly nullread on CES D1 due to lack of posting, but since his posting has picked up, I'm really not liking a lot of what he has to say. He's tunneled on Casus Belli for most of the day, with a case that I pretty much disagree with, attacking them for no more than what others have done. In addition, he votes FakeGod for practically no reason. Not feeling his play right now.

Please note that I do not believe that this is our scumteam. I think it's probable that 2/3 are scum (at this point, I think FakeGod and Substrike would be the 2/3). Not sure who I think the 3rd scum would be, and I definitely need to do more ISOs and gauge interactions in order to best figure it out. In the meantime, however, VOTE: FakeGod
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by FakeGod »

jmurph3 wrote: Questioning how many scum were and weren't on the Richard wagon is particularly helpful in hunting scum
so you agree with me that that figuring out how many scum there are on the Richard wagon would be particularly helpful in hunting scum?

Nice! so why are you voting me then? :wink:

o and I'm sure substrike is town.

Calling all touhou fans!
jmurph3
jmurph3
Goon
jmurph3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by jmurph3 »

EBWOP: Should be
isn't
helpful. Thanks for pointing that out :wink:
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:51 pm

Post by FakeGod »

hmph, I actually do read posts here, you know. >.>

regardless, I don't see much "meat" in your case against me, because I like to analyze voting patterns/theorize where the scumvotes would be, etc. when I'm scumhunting.

Unfortunately, you're not really into that stuff, so therefore I'm (in your eyes) not doing much right now.

Still, I'm going to point out that this is a style difference, something I can't really respond to.

Calling all touhou fans!
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:31 pm

Post by SpyreX »

regardless, I don't see much "meat" in your case against me, because I like to analyze voting patterns/theorize where the scumvotes would be, etc. when I'm scumhunting.
Show some of this happening anywhere.

Unless, what you mean is "Hammerers are bad and self preservation is scummy"

Because seriously.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:47 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

jmurph, don't forget the question in 366.

Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:17 pm

Post by Charlie »

Bump for vote count.
Kindness

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”