Zachtown in the mountains (Game over TOWN WINS!)

Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:28 pm

Post by Furcolow »

i didnt say you were or i know you are, i said that i am a viable mislynch to you as scum. i am putting someone else at 3 votes with me (you), and i dont care if i die. the town is better off without me even if im not scum!
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:29 pm

Post by Furcolow »

honestly, with two votes on you, i would expect you to explore the dry-fit wagon. i'm going to read you in iso and see if i can get anything out of that.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:31 pm

Post by Furcolow »

also, you say "you see me as scum because I'm voting you", when if I really didn't believe you would only do this as scum, I could easily keep my vote on Dry-Fit and have him as the largest wagon.

Couple his recent post saying he is swamped with tests, which I honestly believe, with your pushing a mislynch of a VI and yes, I'd say you could very easily be scum.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:38 pm

Post by Furcolow »

yeah, so i read you in iso, and you agree with me way more than you disagree with me. you find it "hard to read me", and are "unimpressed with 3 or 4 of my responses" if I recall. I'm unimpressed with you not voting Dry-Fit, honestly. If you were town, you wouldn't know his role, and would be able to bandwagon him very easily. The only logical explanation for you not voting him from my eyes is that you got a scum PM with him, especially considering this:
in response to benmage saying Dry-Fit is a good lynch you said "Not a fan. I wouldn't be upset if he was lynched."
yet you're not voting him,
why?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:39 pm

Post by Furcolow »

anyways, the only explanation I can see is you scum with dry-fit.
unvote;
vote: dry-fit

bigger wagon on scum > smaller wagon on scum
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:23 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Hey everyone, checking back into this game, Im just home from London. absolutly exhausted and sore... going to catch up later hopefully after I have some rest.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:33 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Lrdwhyt replaces Imkingdavid. Thanks Lrdwhyt!
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:46 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Furcolow for trainwreck of the year :P

Doing a better read later.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:25 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Welcome new people.

I don't have much to say right now, kinda waiting on the new input as well as Dry-fit's when he gets some time.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:13 am

Post by Furcolow »

dry-fits recentness, though appearing to be pro-town, is null
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:24 am

Post by Furcolow »

RedCoyote wrote:
jason 61 wrote:IAM had indicated the plan by Benmage was scummy, Sotty rightly questioned himn over why he wasnt voting if he thought the plan was scummy. I would have done the same
Yeah, we covered that.

Goodness, I think everyone here would probably benefit from slowing down and reading a little more carefully. XD

---
Benmage 66 wrote:It's filler posting. Thats why its
scummy
No, it's not. For the same reason it can't be written off as IIoA. If he would've just posted the statistics,
then you may have something.
As it stands, he made it a point to give analysis.

---
jason 78 wrote:I have never played with him so am curious to know what you mean.
You don't remember me, jason?

---
Sotty 83 wrote:I mean that Red is a very capable player so him making a mistake that was so obvious was out of character. The more I think about it, the more it is probably null. Nobody is perfect after all. But I'm not discounting the possibility of scum Red screwing with my mind.
No worries, it was a genuine mistake. I think I saw IAI's post, but then I saw your vote and immediately I went back to the earlier IAI post (40) because I didn't remember him saying that the plan was scummy. When I confirmed it, I just moved on from that point and onto the next page to write my own post.

---
IAI 88 wrote:Do you know what else is a scum tell...voting for yourself.
This is a null tell. That's about the earliest I've ever seen anyone "give up" though. IAI, I think you should take a step back from this game a lurk for a day or two. Just read what other people say and come back to it after a while. You don't need to make a post every few hours, and you certainly don't have to beat yourself up over three votes. The people most unimpressed with you are among the most vocal, but that doesn't mean they make up the majority. This game has many weeks to go yet. Just calm down and roll with the punches, bud.

In other news, I don't have much to bring to the plate offensively at the moment. Elmo, Percy, Sotty, Oso... all making valid points and good posts. benmage is a little sloppy but, like IAI, I don't really see anything sinister about him.
on the bold: notice how benmage is using the word scummy as opposed to saying someone is scum. I know this is somewhat null, but I do that when I am scum. I hate lying. I dislike it. It's not my style. I'd rather say "Player A is scummy" than "Player A is scum" when I am mafia. When I am town, however, I have no idea who is scum and who isn't. My point is that I can say RedCoyote is scum, Percy is scum, or that Sotty7 is scum right now. I don't feel bad about it. I honestly don't believe the latter two to be scum, though Percy is really, really hard to read for me.

After the first bolded word, where benmage used "scummy", RedCoyote's response was basically, in my eyes, saying "no, ben, this isn't a valid mislynch". Which, to me, shows that he is a better player than BenMage and is potentially coaching here. The thing is, though, he could be coaching a townie. Benmage using the word scummy is actually pretty null. RC could be buddying town, and given his first couple of posts combined into a FoS into a vote in post 3, I'm going to leave BM off my scumlist for the moment, but keep RC there.
RedCoyote wrote:I don't particularly have a problem with it; Oso made a valid argument, even if it was wrong. I also see your point against it though, Elmo.

I don't agree with either of y'all though.
Notice how epic this fencesitting is.
Do you want some white paint?
Want me to call up Tom Sawyer?
He'll paint with you, while you sit on it.
RedCoyote wrote:
Kscope 300 wrote:Then in post #169, he even throws a half ass defense for dry-fit for no reason whatsoever.
I have no idea what you're talking about here. No, I may not have been as verbal about Dry-fit (mostly because I've been working my ass off to both sell this jason lynch and defend myself in the process), but in no way can you stretch that post to his defense.
I've not been particularly satisfied with Dry-fit
, and I
won't cry
if he gets lynched either. Then again,
I can think of at least 7 people who I'd be happy to have strung up
. That's just how I roll.
Kscope 300 wrote:You should really try to call me KScope, because I doubt many people know who you mean if use my other name
I know... it makes me nostalgic though. <3
italicized: he's not SATISFIED with dry-fit... on his scumteam?
underlined: him not crying... over a player lynched? why would he want to cry at all? i dont get the thought process of even having to say that. if you don't care if he's lynched, say it that way. i don't give a fuck if dry-fit is lynched, because i don't know his alignment. why are you "not satisfied" with him to the point you're TOTALLY not going to cry?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:56 am

Post by Benmage »

Percy wrote: You continue to misrepresent my points.
I'm merely pointing out your inconsistency.
Percy wrote: I think you lied.
Think I lied? A second ago you sounded dead certain.
Percy wrote:I haven't voted you because I've had trouble locating the scum motivation - lying when you don't have to is a pretty scummy thing to do, but it could (have been) just be an overdefensive playstyle thing.
You haven't voted me, because you know I'm town. You know I'm town, because I wasn't listed as one of your scum teammates in your role pm. You also didn't vote me because you know the likelyhood of getting me lynched is basically a big ole zero. However you've created this carefully asserted "lie" concoction in a subtly way to perhaps use in future case building, or to undermine my town authority.

Otherwise what took you so long to Lynch all Liars?

What scum motivations would there be behind that kind of lie?

You really think its so farfetched that I could forget something like this? But find it so much easier to accept that I'd lie over this....to save face? :roll:
Percy wrote:
Bemmage wrote:3. I Am Innocent –town
I don't know why IAI is a townread for you, especially given how you started this day out. Also your scum-by-wiki version of scumhunting surely means IAI is scum with that self-voting business, only scum self vote right?
Pointing out tons of scummy actions causeing him to implode in a manner that I have seen beginner town players do. Checks for me.

I don't know what "scum-by-wiki" scumhunting is...so feel free to explain, or carry on making up random false tangents.

Let’s break this down again Percy. You find it unfathomable that I could forget an abnormal aspect to this game. Yet do not care when these two people also say they forgot aspects of the game. Moreover you write off a misread by Jason as not being as bad as forgetting something. How does one read this game and not know it mountainous is beyond me, yet all good in your book. Like I said, you sought to assert a “lie” onto me to undermine my town authority.
mongoose wrote:TBH
I forgot
the game had no PR's as well.
imkingdavid wrote:Oh, wow
I forgot
this game was all vanilla/goon as well. So Nik what was the point behind that fakeclaim then? I guess I'm missing something.
RedCoyote wrote:
Benmage 264 wrote:What is quite telling?
jason said that Nikanor was lying about him because he's not scum and votes him. A couple of minutes later he says, "i see above he is lying" refering to Nikanor admitting the obvious fact that there is no Cop in the game. As Elmo pointed out, there was no need for the second post. The second post shows jason's first post to be a complete sham. The first post is just a forced reaction.

In other words, it's like the second Nikanor says he's a Cop with a guilty on jason, jason reacts with a revote and a protest without so much as thinking about it. He has to because he's scum. If he would've taken two seconds to think about it, as I think a townjason would have, he would've realized it was just a dumb joke.
I don't see this as damning as you are suggesting. I see the first reaction as a town noob exploding when being lied about.
RedCoyote wrote:
Benmage 265 wrote:dry-fit and RC are both good lynches.
Benmage 266 wrote:7. RedCoyote -null
9. Mina -null
10. Furcolow –worth policying
15. KaleiÐoscøpe –null
12. Imkingdavid – null to scummy
5. Percy-100% scum
8. Locke Lamora-scum
14. Dry-fit - scum
These contradict. Explain.
Benmage wrote:
Alright new reads.
RedCoyote wrote:
Benmage 276 wrote:***********I want everyone to weigh in on their view of Dry-fit in their next post.
Not a fan. I wouldn't be upset if he was lynched.
The hour is near. You should switch to Dry-fit. A Policy on furc for the second lynch could probably be accepted.

I Am Innocent wrote: Then you got Ben who as RC pointed out, is trying to cut off the Furc wagon before it gets started.
You're damn right. Too many directions for L1. I am being the only town person here trying to put a lynch who most people have said they're willing to lynch. Seeing as we have 2 today those of you who feel more strongly elsewhere can pursue those options for our #2 lynch. I want the #2 lynch to have ample time. So yes, not voting Furc now, give you more time to campaign a furc wagon later if thats truly what you want.

Seee meeee town.
Sotty7 wrote:
Benmage Post 298 wrote:OMGUS by Percy looks all too appropriate, wouldn't you say.
Not really. Your case was awful, it pushed you up my list by leaps and bounds.
I dare you to attempt to identify my case. Go ahead, bullet it for me.

I agree with LL post 309.

Furcolow wrote:
unvote;
vote: red coyote

dry-fit gave a reason why i should unvote. he claimed he will be more active.
I wasnt sure why people would say RC was scum, but I dislike his vote on me and can see why he would as scum.
:roll: Thats reasoning?
Furcolow wrote:anyways, the only explanation I can see is you scum with dry-fit.
unvote;
vote: dry-fit

bigger wagon on scum > smaller wagon on scum
You are all over the place.

Furc, meet context. Referring to ones actions would sound weird to give them such personification as “scum”. Rather you attribute the actions as reflections of the person thus using the term “scummy” was used to describe the filler posting of a person at the time believed to be scum.

And despite this specific out of context misread saying someone is scummy or scum would be null in my book.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Lrdwhyt
Lrdwhyt
Townie
Lrdwhyt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:35 am

Post by Lrdwhyt »

First item of business: UNVOTE:
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by Elmo »

Unofficial Vote Count

Dry-fit (6) <- Oso, Locke Lamora, Benmage, KaleiÐoscøpe, Sotty7, Furcolow
Furcolow (3) <- JasonT1981, I Am Innocent, RedCoyote
Jasont1981 (2) <- Nikanor, Dry-fit
Redcoyote (2) <- Mina, Elmo
Benmage <- Percy

Not Voting: Baby Spice, Lrdwhyt
With 16 alive, it's 9 to lynch.

Muh. On reflection, I don't really buy into jason's 'slip', though I go back and forth; but it follows that I dislike the way Dry-fit jumped on it. Also, both Red and Dry-fit were voting for jason.. maybe it's too early to do anything associative. I wish we had more than seven posts from him, but I'm more inclined to kill him given that.

I think we kinda need to kill someone soon. VOTE: Dry-fit
Succinctness is pro-town.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
Lrdwhyt
Lrdwhyt
Townie
Lrdwhyt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by Lrdwhyt »

Alright. I finally finished reading the thread..

On jasonT1981
Don't believe there's anyone still voting him for the alleged scumslip, but when I read his post, it was pretty clear to me the first time what he meant. Attacking him for poor word choice alone is dumb...though I did find him to be scummy early on when I read through the thread.
jasonT1981 wrote:you know, this stat talk is really getting away from the actual objective of finding and lynching scum. I would suspect scum would be happy to drag discussion away from scum hunting in anyway possible maybe even perhaps lead the discussion away.....
Seems like an attempt to cast suspicion on I Am Innocent without outright stating it. Sneaky.
jasonT1981 wrote:right now I believe I am Innocent could be scum... I'm happy with my vote on him.

he is pushing figures which distract from scum hunting

refusing to vote something he finds scummy because it is only 2nd page

pushing a false load on you to try and discredit you (Sotty)

his post 72 doesnt add up.. he calls you smart but in the same post says your logic doesnt add up.

He has posted at least 4 times out of ten posts and most seem almost gloating that the odds favor scum... almost like a scum hidden gloat post after hitting a cop or doc in the night

Sotty, can you expalin your last bit of your post please for those of us not in the know of Red?
Sotty7 wrote: The Red thing is probably null... But is
is
Red so I dunno. I'm kinda waiting to see what he does next before deciding.
you Italic seems to suggest you are familar with his playstyle.. I have never played with him so am curious to know what you mean.
2 is twisting his words. He didn't say he didn't want to vote someone he found scummy on day 2. He said that he didn't want to vote someone for what was probably poor play on day 2.

4 is a weak argument and doesn't make sense. IAI was saying that because Sotty was smart, she shouldn't have flawed logic, and suspected her for it.

5 is just stupid. That's the way the statistics are. Would you rather he lie?
jasonT1981 wrote:you know Sotty, maybe we should try something different

unvote
vote:Elmo

Hes been very quick to defend people who look scummy, seems to know something we don't add to that his post in #81.. it looks like he is seriously buddying IAI
After making so many points against IAI, why are you so fast to switch?

After that, nothing of his struck me as particularly scummy. There are better votes than him.

I'm considering voting Dry, but I want to see him post some more first...
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

No matter how many times I read jason's post, it still looks like a slip. And his explanations have not been satisfactoryto me. What am I supposed to do?

At this point Furcolow's play has become so bizarre I think it's best to ignore it.

Other suspects include IKD, even though he's replacing out now. His attack on Benmage was weak, and everything else he's said was noncommital.

I wouldn't be surprised is there are scum on my wagon right now. The main reason people are voting for me is because they don't like how I bandwaggoned jason. There's no more to it than that. I don't think K-scope even gave a reason for voting me, is that how he normally plays?
Lrdwhyt wrote:I'm considering voting Dry, but I want to see him post some more first...
Why are you considering voting for me?
RedCoyote wrote:This doesn't change the fact that an alternative to the Dry-fit wagon, regardless how you feel about Dry-fit, is beneficial to the long-term game.
What do you mean by this?
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lrdwhyt wrote:I'm considering voting Dry, but I want to see him post some more first...
Thats another one of his strikes...lack of content.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

Vote Count #12 of D1 P1

Dry-fit - 7 (Oso, Locke Lamora, Benmage, KaleiÐoscøpe, Sotty7, Furcolow, Elmo)
Furcolow - 3 (JasonT1981, I Am Innocent, RedCoyote)
Jasont1981 - 2 (Nikanor, Dry-fit)
Benmage - 1 (Percy)
Redcoyote - 1 (Mina)

Not Voting: (Baby Spice, Lrdwhyt)

If I made any mistakes, please politely point them out and I will correct them.

Deadline for (Both phases of) Day 1 is Thursday November 12 at 12pm CST

With 16 alive it's 9 to lynch.
Last edited by Zachrulez on Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Ok, done my skim and buit my votals chart. So now I think I'll wander through the 14 pages (only 14 pages yay) and post my thoughts.
Benmage #9 wrote: That said...D1 should only have 1 lynch. Not 100% on the mechanics of this double lynch, but I guess we can no lynch for one of the lynches and than perform a standard lynch.

I'm thinking we no lynch off the bat..and than progress the day as if it were normal.
and lo we have scum.

Anyone who wants to take the town from a situatuion where the scum can (effectively) only NK and night talk every other night back to every night must be scum. Throw away our biggest advantage, hah.

and #13 backtracks.
Percy #16 wrote:ITT: Scum explain how happy they are that they're not scum.
?? More like scum complain about how they wish they were scum.

#37 #57 I am Innocent(5) : Oso, Sotty, Jason, Benmage, Elmo.

That's a hell of a wagon for RVS, and everyone following such a stupid reason to vote. (Ok, a reasonable RVS reason but not to 5 votes) (6 if you count Furcolow) Definately something hinky here and I dare say, There's scum on that there wagon!

lol, #41 Benmage calls IaI scum for showing why Ben's scummy idea was wrong, although Ben doesn't say it directly. Way to go Benscum. That's the second time you quote Dry-fit btw.
Benmage #42 wrote:
I am Innocent wrote:Was the information I provided helpful to the town? Was it hurtful to the mafia?
It was null. It was filler. Therefore it was scummy and not helpful for the town.
The correct answer was yes showing a scummy plan is scummy is helpful to town and yes it was hurtful to the mafia.

Don't understand Percy's #52 and RedCoyote's #55 sotty votes. Sotty asked a reasonable question. Nice to see Oso and Locke agree
Sotty7 #68 wrote:
Nikanor Post 56 wrote:
Zach wrote:(Keep in mind that I may establish rules pertaining to the scum's ability to night talk privately with the scum team. The town will not be informed as to these requirements.)
Apparently Zach is taking away mafia's night talk to make up for that.
What made you come to that conclusion based on that quoted statement? I would think scum have day talk.
?? Open setup, mod only refers to night talk. Why would you think that the scum have daytalk?

Nikanor's comment is hinky but so is yours.
Though since it's mentioned, requirements makes it sound like the scum team have to do somerthing re night talk.

Elmo #69 comes to Ben's defense for some reason, and votes the most obvtown person to this point
Hinky Elmo.

Bottom page 3. Benscum, hinky posts, and lurkers galore.

Page 4. Elmo == town and IaI == Vi as it's only drunks and VI's who tend to vote for themselves (ignoring the rare quick hammerer)

Hmm, Jason's #98. Blatant buddy on Sotty and a vote on town that includes buddying as a reason.

Reasonless votes on Nikanor are bad. The reason should have been stated.
Benmage #102 wrote:Post 94 mon, obv misrep /scum can you find it? Will show later and deal with innocent who after this game really needs to ho back to the newbie section. I am not opposed to his lynch/being replaced out.
Ben, this is your third post
whilst
you are supposedly V/LA. I don't consider this a good sign.

*Headdesk*
Furcolow. 'nuff said'

Furcolow wrote:As of post #70, you can REALLY BELIEVE SOMEONE IS A TOWNIE?
I'm not fucking buying this

*headdesk*

#114 three posts and Furc is scum. Showing why a scummy idea is scummy is not filler Furc, but voting the biggest wagon for bad reasons is.

#125 Oso adds himself to the townie list.
jasonT1981 #139 wrote:flat out lie. He is not a day cop.. If he was, he would know my proper role and not that I am mafia.
The day cop thing was an obvious joke in a pr-less game, so why did you take it so seriously and respond like this? Hell, it's almost like you're trying to soft claim a pr or panic claim that you're not mafia.
Furc yeah, he has history of not reading rules/set-ups so I can understand him buying it.
I don't know whether Nik is just dumb for making such a joke at that point, scum trying to avoid posting content, or flaming brilliant/lucky with an amazing/lucky stunt.

#149 doesn't look good for you Jason. How would a cop know what your role is? Cop would only know your alignment. Yet you go on and on about now realising that it's a mountainous game. Are you trying to cover up your aparent soft claim of a role in a previous post?
Jason #153 wrote:I gues like me they didnt take into account the vanilla setup
Maybe they recognised it for the stupidly timed joke that it was.
Dry-Fit #159 wrote:I was saying IF we were going to only lynch once in a day, there would be no possible advantage in no lynching the first day, because all that does is make it so we can't change our minds later.
Benmage's scummy idea makes a reappearance. Slightly re-imaged to try and make it more town friendly but still scummy.
Dry-Fit makes the scum list.
Dry-Fit wrote:IAI is one of the players I suspect the most,
lol, IAI shows why a scummy idea is scummy, you know the one you mention earlier in the post, so of course you suspect him.
Then Dry-Fit backtracks his Oso case.

Middle page 8, and I'm going to post this.

Town

Oso.
Elmo.
Percy.

Scum

Benmage
JasonT
Nikanor
Furcolow.
Dry-Fit.

Quick scummary
Benmage, scummy suggestion, scummy follow ups
JasonT bad reaction to joke claim "Role" as opposed to "alignment"
Nikanor. Badly timed joke cop claim. One of jason or Nik is scum. Bet on it. Unlikely both.
Furcolow. Scummy ideas are still scummy, wagon hopping is scummy, hell, just scums it up.
Dry-Fit. Someone who shows why scummy idea is scummy is generally not scummy themselvs, but calling them scummy is.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by Benmage »

Baby Spice wrote:Ben, this is your third post
whilst
That's because you are a noob. Activity is a town-tell.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:00 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Benmage wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:Ben, this is your third post
whilst
That's because you are a noob. Activity is a town-tell.
The first two posts I can understand, claim the absence then spend a bit of time catching up whatever. But that third post just smacks of you monitoring the thread and deciding to make comment.
Faking a V/LA is a scum tell, as it's a form of active lurking, and that sounds like what you were doing.
Trying to mis-rep a scum tell as a town tell, along with the insult, just makes it worse by a long way.

Still have sixish pages to catch up on, but Ben's response here makes me certain.
Vote benmage
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:12 am

Post by Benmage »

@MOD
Can you please in the meantime continue to look for players with more site experience. Baby Spice doesn't even know what LA means.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:29 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Typical scummy defense there Ben. No defending your scummy actions, just throwing insults.
About what I expect from you.

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:56 am

Post by Benmage »

There is nothing to defend from. You don't understand the concept of limited access. You are either:

A) A Villiage Idiot
or
B) A Noob

There is nothing wrong with the latter. We all start there. This game, however, has specifically asked for experienced players.
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:36 am

Post by Elmo »

Why would you fake V/LA specifically for the purposes of (active) lurking and then not do that?
Succinctness is pro-town.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”