Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:14 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Manho's still being FUCKING useless I see. Wraith's not doing a whole lot better with a horribad vote.

Wicked's latest rubs me the wrong way, get the impression he's just skimming for stuff to agree with on the reaper thing, also seacore's pretty fucking town.
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:14 am

Post by xvart »

Baby Spice, 1525 wrote:Firstly, the Xvart vote is good, as he has some things that are hinky. Such as how he can only read two words in a three word sentence.

That said, I think that one has run it's course.
Unvote
lol? Nice jab there, although I don't see the relevance. Your unvote is highly suspicious, especially since you resign the town to not lynching a Cult member today so you want to lynch someone who might go Murderer. Isn't that a problem for tomorrow, regardless of Benmages alignment today? You are, for all practical purposes, set on lynching someone you believe is town, right? And later, you say you don't think Benmage is "town". Do you mean he isn't "town" because he might become a Murderer or do you think he is Cult? What is the discrepancy here?

Mod: Rules clarification - The Murderer rules state:
Special Abilities: Killer - Murderers may take the Murder action more than once.
If someone chooses to Murder tonight but it fails and does not resolve for whatever reason, does that attempted Murder count towards the two required for Psychopathy?

Wickedestjr, 1546 wrote:
Vote: Seacore
Between him, ReaperCharlie, and xvart, I want to lynch Seacore the most. After thinking about the case some more and reading his defenses, ReaperCharlie is a very bad lynch. Seacore should die instead.
What about his defenses makes him more town? The flailing? The resignation? The misrepping? The uncontextualized analysis?

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:18 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Plum wrote:
totallynotmafia wrote:After reading the inital reasons for the wagon on RC I'm 50/50 as to whether he is scum or just lazy town making himself an easy target.
50/50 is pretty decent odds, you know. You have better odds on anyone else, or what?
Are you trying to egg him on to vote Reaper here or what?
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:38 am

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote Seacore
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:43 am

Post by Benmage »

Am I rob graving who we lynch tonight?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:33 am

Post by Wraith »

Benmage wrote:
Wraith wrote: 1. Why, exactly, do think it is a good idea for Fate to die?
2. If, in a normal game, someone had claimed Vigilante Day 1 and decided to kill a townie who had done nothing scummy, would you let him do it?

And one to Benmage himself.

1. Can you name three things that Fate has done in this game that make him scum?
1.Look at fates last case. Scummy as hell.
2. If it was a VI, hell yeah.

Special
1. Lied about his actions last night....or chose a ridiculously poor choice that is more likely a scum fakeclaim.
2. Poor reads.
3. Atrocious case on me.
Firstly, his case against is not "scummy as hell" or "atrocious." IMO it's overreacting because of rage, but it brings up several valid points that you have continued to deflect and even try to use against him.

Secondly, by this logic you should have stalked Furcolow N0. Hell, this statement alone would have gotten you lynched already if this town was half-sane. On your answers:

1. This is either a blatant misrep or an outright lie. Fate never lied about his N0 actions, only did not claim them until necessary, which is smart when you didn't ward people because it prevents the cult from knowing exactly what the town has at its disposal. IMO the only time someone should claim equipment outright is when it's a Rez Kit.
2. Sure, some of Fate's reads have been poor. But your ONLY read and contribution in this game is the tunneling and future murder of a townie. So don't be a hyprocrite.
3. See the first sentence of this post.

Now, I'm not the biggest fan of Fate's playstyle either, but I don't hold grudges from previous games that carry over to specifically spite a player I don't like against my own win condition.

@LB: The only way I can see my vote on Benmage as "horribad" is if it's a bad thing to lynch a town who refuses to play for the town. And the only way I would see that as a "bad thing" is if I was scum trying to udnermine the town. Are you scum trying to undermine the town?

@mod: At the start of the game, did all the other townies automatically get a special Insanity called "Batshit Crazy," which cases the town to kill each other in an insane attempt to be dislogical and lose the game?

I think I have to resort to Fate-posting style to get the town's attention.

ATTENTION TOWN, THERE IS A MURDERER STANDING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LIVING ROOM, HOLDING A KNIFE AND ABOUT TO MURDER ONE OF YOUR OWN. HE IS ALSO THE SIZE OF AN ELEPHANT AND IS NOT HIDING BEHIND THE SOFA. HE IS STANDING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROOM AND HAS CLEARLY STATED HE WANTS TO MURDER SOMEONE FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN SPITE. ARE YOU ALL BLIND?
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:39 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Benmage, yes Furcolow is more confirmed than you in my eyes. Speaking of which, I've been thinking about the Benmage stalking Fate plan, and I don't see why it can't work. We don't need Fate to live to confirm that he was murdered, because if he dies, then the flavor will tell us that he was murdered. If he lives, then he should also be able to tell us that somebody tried to murder him. Correct?
Wicked's latest rubs me the wrong way, get the impression he's just skimming for stuff to agree with on the reaper thing, also seacore's pretty fucking town.
My latest was me defending ReaperCharlie. I don't want him lynched right now. I completely regret making that post I made last night. I was in a bad mood and being so behind in this thread wasn't helping. I just wanted the day to end at the time. However, now, being in a better mood and remembering why I felt so strongly why ReaperCharlie was town, I would rather we lynch somebody else. Seacore isn't my top suspect, but between him, ReaperCharlie, and xvart, he is the one I suspect the most.
What about his defenses makes him more town? The flailing? The resignation? The misrepping? The uncontextualized analysis?
Pretty much. I honestly can't see him acting so stupid as scum. I know it looks like WIFOM, but I believe he wouldn't be acting this way as scum.
Am I rob graving who we lynch tonight?
No.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:47 am

Post by Benmage »

1a. I see the occult books as a poor choice for a N0 action, but an easy scum fakeclaim. I think his whole attempt to try and please me by testing my insanity and allowing him to survive was a scum ploy told to him by his partners. Thats why I don't believe he has the occult books and believe he is scum.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:48 am

Post by Plum »

Lost Butterfly wrote:
Plum wrote:
totallynotmafia wrote:After reading the inital reasons for the wagon on RC I'm 50/50 as to whether he is scum or just lazy town making himself an easy target.
50/50 is pretty decent odds, you know. You have better odds on anyone else, or what?
Are you trying to egg him on to vote Reaper here or what?
Let him reply and I'll explain (use your noodle - two heads are better than one - and you might not need to wait for an explanation).
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:13 am

Post by SpyreX »

Plummmm </3

I need more than what you're givin me in regards to me.

And WHY ARE WE BACK HERE AGAIN ABOUT BENMAGE AND FATE.

GOOD LORD
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:20 am

Post by Benmage »

SpyreX wrote:Plummmm </3

And WHY ARE WE BACK HERE AGAIN ABOUT BENMAGE AND FATE.

GOOD LORD
Cause apparently I'm cult now.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:26 am

Post by SpyreX »

No. You aren't.

HOWEVER KILLING FATE IS RETARDED AND WE COVERED THIS TOO.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:30 am

Post by Wraith »

SpyreX wrote:No. You aren't.

Benmage is going to do it anyways. That's why he needs to be lynched.

And Benmage, you're just making up reasons to kill Fate now. By your logic that means that the couple of times someone grabbed Occult Books in SAII were scum as well (oh wait they weren't). That also means that anyone who picks up ANY OTHER EQUIPMENT such as Rez Kits can be classified as "oh they're scum fakeclaiming."
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:31 am

Post by Wraith »

EBWOP: To elaborate on why getting Occult Books specifically is not a scum action - scum have absolutely no reason to know if other people are more insane than them. They just kill people, and are usually the most insane players to boot, aside from unrepentant murderers.
Show

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:34 am

Post by Benmage »

Wraith wrote:
SpyreX wrote:No. You aren't.

Benmage is going to do it anyways. That's why he needs to be lynched.

And Benmage, you're just making up reasons to kill Fate now. By your logic that means that the couple of times someone grabbed Occult Books in SAII were scum as well (oh wait they weren't). That also means that anyone who picks up ANY OTHER EQUIPMENT such as Rez Kits can be classified as "oh they're scum fakeclaiming."
I think It was a poor N0 action. Do you disagree?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:36 am

Post by SpyreX »

I absolutely disagree.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:36 am

Post by Wraith »

Yes. I also think that stalking someone was the worst N0 action ever for a town player (at least someone who intends to play town). Does that mean I'm your next target to murder?
Show

Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:38 am

Post by Plum »

SpyreX wrote:Plummmm </3

My problem with you here is that you're not giving me enough in regard to you. I mean, I know your feelings about sheeping as Town. It usually doesn't include you sheeping in this way.

Your AV attack rubbed me ze wrong way. Actually now that I think about it I find it reminds me vaguely of your attack on Rhinox in the earlier stages of /Invitational Pick Your Poison 5 . . . I never understood that one, and I was your scumbuddy. With daytalk. It feels . . . forced. This is admittedly colored a bit more now with my current Townread on AV, and I know the temptation of tunnelling in a game so huge it's hard to get a grip on, but compared to a lot of stuff in the thread I'd expect you to see that the arguments you had on AV were no better and in my humble worse than plenty of other scumhunting avenues - but no, you continue to harp on AV being all 'I think Furc is Town but I'm keeping in mind that he could go Murderer and some things he's said have rubbed me the wrong way so I'll keep an eye on him but am uninterested in voting him'. When there are people whose contradictory attitudes in this arena (like the numerous people who made awkward or no transitions between 'Furc is lying scum' to 'Furc is basically confirmed Town' or awkwardly agree with neither and may be trying to subtly discredit Furc OR the people who're all 'let's lynch this guy who's probably not Cult but might go Murderer and anyway what's better than a Day 1 lynch of a true Townie who's playing somewhat anti-Town' *cough*Seacore*cough*) are clearly as questionable, you harp on this one guy no one else sees a case on. It's the early business I can't put out of my head right now.
SpyreX wrote:I'll admit I had some worries reaper (which I'll get to) but they're gone now. GOD.
Sounds just like me when I was scum (directed at you when you were my scumbuddy, but that's peripheral - it just hurts on a gut level - feels like taking extreme care to lampshade your reads while still leaving the possibility of jumping on RC later wide open. Nice job
not
getting to those worries on RC and jumping on the wagon with no thoughts of your own.

This all makes me doubt the premise that I'm dealing with Town-SpyreX. In a game with this much noise I'm not seeing everything, and I may well be wrong. But I
have doubts
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:39 am

Post by Benmage »

SpyreX wrote:I absolutely disagree.
So you chose occult books?
Wraith wrote:Yes. I also think that stalking someone was the worst N0 action ever for a town player (at least someone who intends to play town). Does that mean I'm your next target to murder?
Yep...you got me :roll:
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:39 am

Post by Fate »

YES I do think Benmage will flip cult Hito.

The case keeps getting better and better.

Sneak preview:

OH BENMAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,

Why in such a rush to get "confirmed"?? If you wait one more night and stalk someone scummy, and D2 DONT CLAIM WHO IT IS IN THREAD, you be that much more likely to get a successful murder off that can't be fucked with by the cult (as my kill can and will)/

His response? "zomg extra insanities"

Seacore's tech point: "what better way to prove you're not going murderer than to show you will waste a night?"
His response: "zomg extra insanities herp derp"

ANSWERS: BENMAGE IS FUCKING CULT.

I asked nicely, didn't rage, and I expect to scroll up and see results or I'm going to be angry.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:40 am

Post by Plum »

Benmage
can we talk about you
not
killing Fate tonight, [/i]please[/i]? Just you and me?
Fate wrote:Why in such a rush to get "confirmed"?? If you wait one more night and stalk someone scummy, and D2 DONT CLAIM WHO IT IS IN THREAD, you be that much more likely to get a successful murder off that can't be fucked with by the cult (as my kill can and will)/
Damn good idea this here is. Ben?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:41 am

Post by Fate »

Wickedestjr wrote:
Vote: Seacore
Between him, ReaperCharlie, and xvart, I want to lynch Seacore the most. After thinking about the case some more and reading his defenses, ReaperCharlie is a very bad lynch. Seacore should die instead.
Benmage size fucking hole in this list. Nice way to not comment on the situation at all but apparently take him out of possible lynch candidates.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:43 am

Post by Fate »

Plum wrote:
Fate wrote:PLUM! You are still voting Seacore when you promised to not focus on him anymore, you scummy whore!
You have forfeited any claim you had (and make no mistake, you had it) to my sincere friendship.
This better be a joke because
I
was obvoiusly joking/satiring with the women hate.

That said you're still scummy since you just posted yet another case on why "Seacore b scumz yo"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:45 am

Post by Fate »

SpyreX wrote:FATTEEE

No. Come on now. He's not cult and you know it.

IF AFTER EVERYTHING SAID YOU BECOME THE DEAD WELL.
Well what?

Well "tehee oh benmage we told you not to but...."

THE WAY TO STOP HIM IS TO PILE VOTES ON HIM UNTIL HE ACQUIESCES OR CONTINUES TO BE SCUMMY AND NOT GENIUNE IN HIS CULT READ OF ME, AND IGNORES ALL ALTERNATE POSTS/LOGIC/PLANS ON WHY KILLING ME IS FCKING STUPID.

SPYREX YOU OF ALL PEOPLE ARE NOT ONE FOR EMPTY THREATS.

YET THAT IS WHAT THIS POST IS.

YOU SCUMBAG
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:46 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate I think you're assuming way to much about cult messing with your death.

And you can't have your cake and eat it too. Either you think I am cult, in which all your points about me waiting to kill you is null. Or you stop this fucking dicking around, and maybe I won't kill you tonight, but will choose a different target to stalk/kill.

But lets hear it. Now.

Which Am I? Cult? Or Investigator? Go. This is your last chance.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”