VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:42 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Did MoI just call me out on AtE?

THE MoI? Scumhunter extraordinaire? Caught more scum D1 and more scumteams than all of our mothers combined? (Voltron Style!)

Call me....out....on AtE?
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:47 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Yup I did. Because, you know, it suits you.

I'm glad you learned the lessons I taught in Personal Agenda Mafia VV - Don't let facts get in the way of a rhetoric based attack. Bravo!

Oh wait, that's the game where I was a Jester and was planning my own lynch. D'oh.

Sucks to be you VV :D
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:17 am

Post by Benmage »

MoI, do you disagree that scum post on average, less than town?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:57 pm

Post by totallynotmafia »

After reading the inital reasons for the wagon on RC I'm 50/50 as to whether he is scum or just lazy town making himself an easy target. It's mainly because of that question on page 41 actually, it's hard to believe that anybody would not understand how the ritual works by that stage...but then again it's also hard to believe that scum would not think how scummy asking a question like that looks. The same goes with not answering Triglav's questions - surely scum would make a conscious effort to answer all questions (or at least the ones asked repeatedly) so they are not caught out. If RC is town this is what shits me up the wall about this game, people putting in way more effort as scum than when they are town. Thank god for people like hito (if somehow he is scum, he already deserves a scummy).

@xvart: if you stalked last night I suggest you come out and say now and try to win with town, because I'm going to be watching you like a hawk the whole game after your double-up ward on MoI, so you have no chance of winning as a murderer if you are indeed going that way.

I'm not sure the cult motivation for saying they warded somebody who had already been warded, it seems like you'd be putting unecessary suspicion on yourself when you could either just not claim your action or, if you want to look town,
actually ward an investigator that the cult isn't making a fetish of
. This has the added benefit of possibly blocking an investigator's ward, thus ,and this may be stating the obvious, but those who can be confirmed to have warded N0 are in no way confirmed town, ie Furcolow is not confirmed town and although I'm leaning town with him he should not be allowed to just do whatever he wants.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:21 pm

Post by Triglav »

RC wagon is super weak?
Alternate presented is amazing case of MoI percentagely not posting as much as he did in another game when he was town?
:(
:neutral:
Whut?

@VV - we note that you believe that MoI is "bullying" furc, but you don't actually say whether you agree or disagree on the points he made.
If MoI makes good points about how Furc's case is sillysauce.
Then so what bullying?
Bullying bad case is scummy?
Sometimes town is stupid and needs bully.
Do you think MoI's defense points are bad? Yes/no?

@Benmage - was there anything to Seacore pressure other then push on furc?
Some players are still pushing at furc (Seacore is not unique amongst them)
Consider it dumb.
Consider it possible scumtell.
Don't consider it a case.
Rather lynch RC.

And RC wagon didn't pop up suddenly, it had a ground swell over a lengthy stretch of the game - only the votes came up quickly.
Difference.

@Furc - earlier, did you call Triglav scummy for pushing suspicion on you?
:lol:
We'll always speak fondly of the early rope and star times, you and I, we just may remember different ways.
We are an amalgamation of Adel, Albert B. Rampage, Zorblag, and Ythan (twice).
We are, in absolute honesty, a conglomeration of gandalf, drmyshottyizsik, and MichaelSableheart.
We are currently operating as an omniscient culmination of Fate, Glork and ZazieR.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:55 pm

Post by Percy »

Wraith replaces rewq455. Welcome!
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by nopointinactingup »

VV's attack makes sense but mostly derives from his personal feelings.
Furc's case on Magna is flawed.
Justice will prevail
\m/
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by Percy »

Vote Count

*whisper whisper*

ReaperCharlie - 10
(Triglav, Seacore,
VasudeVa
, MagnaofIllusion, SpyreX, xvart, AurorusVox, kunkstar7, Fate, Feysal, nopointinactingup)
xvart - 3
(El Goosuki, ReaperCharlie, Baby Spice,
Furcolow
)
Seacore - 3
(Plum, totallynotmafia, Trilobite,
nopointinactingup
)
MagnaofIllusion - 2
(Furcolow, VasudeVa)
Baby Spice - 1
(Benmage)
Bowser - 1
(Lost Butterfly,
Furcolow
)
Lost Butterfly - 1
(VP Baltar)
kunkstar7 - 1
(manho)
VasudeVa - 1
(Andrius)
rewq455
Wraith - 1
(Wickedestjr)

Not Voting - 4 (Bowser, Furpants_Tom, hitorogoshi,
rewq455
Wraith)

Thanks again for the V/LA notes!

With 28 alive, 15 votes secures a Lynch.
Last edited by Percy on Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by Wraith »

Hello. I'll start by saying I've read up to about page 46. I'll follow up with my N0 actions, in case rewq never claimed them.

Rewq warded RC, and heard noise last night. *crosses fingers that I won't get killed so fast*

Large post forthcoming.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by Seacore »

Okay, there's less than 5 days left. Anybody coming on and posting "I don't like the RC wagon" isn't good enough.

You must make a case on somebody else. Preferably xvart or myself. (Preferably not myself).

Anybody who just turns up and just says "The RC wagon looks bad, I'm not convinced" is not being pro-town.
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:17 pm

Seacore. Respond.
Justice will prevail
\m/
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by Wraith »

First of all, I want to weigh in on some of the most prominent issues of the game so far. I'll bold important points/questions that need confirmation.

Furc is a screaming, flailtastic idiot, but a town idiot.
His scum meta:
-Lurks until attacked, then OMGUSes and insults his attacker

Town meta:
-Attacks someone for stupid reasons, gets called out by someone else, OMGUSes attacker, attacks everyone who has ever associated favorably with that attacker

The latter is what he is doing now. So, he's town. HOWEVER, ANYTHING he says must be taken with a grain of salt, considering how unstable his opinions are and how crappy his logic usually is. To be brutally honest, I very much believe he has to die before LyLo, especially considering how he was half the reason for the town loss in SAII.

Benmage vs. Fate. At the moment I believe both are town, especially Fate. Now, AFAIK the plan with them is for Benmage to kill Fate, and someone to rez Fate.
I want to know why the town is even considering letting someone kill a townie. It's an insane plan and whoever brought it up should be lynched. Sure, it'll confirm someone as not-a-cultist, but we have a lot more cons to it than pros.

Pros

-Benmage is confirmed to not be a cultist

Cons

-Fate is put extremely at risk of death
-Benmage is given an extra insanity
-A rez kit is wasted on stupidity
-Scum have a free chance to kill a townie

The point is, there are 28 (soon to be 27) people in this game. You can't rely on this plan working perfectly with that many people in the game -
someone
(probably the cult) will interfere. For example, you'll have to rely on the following happening perfectly - nopoint actually using his rez kit on Fate; nopoint actually having a rez kit at all; the cult not using the opportunity to kill Fate; Benmage actually killing Fate; someone else not having stalked Fate N0 and murdering him. Next, this plan leaves the door wide open for Benmage to go murderer. Tomorrow you might say "oh he's confirmed town" and four days from then you'll lynch him and find out he went murderer. You're basically advocating anti-town behavior. There's also the fact that Benmage FREAKING VOWED TO KILL FATE BECAUSE OF A PERSONAL VENDETTA. It doesn't matter whether or not Benmage is scum, anyone who puts a personal meta vendetta over winning the game with their teammates is FREAKING ANTI-TOWN and should not be allowed to continue that behavior. To conclude, Fate has been considerably more active and has contributed a lot more than Benmage, the latter whom AFAIK has done absolutely nothing besides attack Fate for the aforementioned vendetta and advocate his plan to murder Fate.

So please, STOP BEING IDIOTS. I am more than willing to lynch Benmage right now, for being anti-town, if it comes to that. But let's move on.

If this issue has already been resolved in a different way, disregard the above passage.

3. Fate is currently my top townread. I'm going to give MoI the benefit of the doubt for now (his scum meta is difficult to differentiate from his town behavior), but I have to say, if he isn't dead by the cult's or a murderer's hands by Day 3 I'll start getting suspicious. Most others here I'm fairly neutral on.

4. My scumreads are El Goosuki and Bowser. Both have lurked and contributed very, very little. Bowser's posts mostly just rub me the wrong way. El Goosuki switched his position on several people mid-day, especially Fate (twice). His votes have been for little to no reason at all.

5. My opinion on the Reaper wagon is split. While he hasn't done anything I would personally classify as a major slip (as far as I've noticed so far), I do find his sudden change in behavior once the wagon on him got going to be fairly suspicious.

For now
Vote: El Goosuki
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by Wraith »

Oh, and to elaborate on point 5: At this point, I'm willing to jump on the RC wagon should deadline come closer, but for now I'm not quite convinced. Let me finish my reading first.
Show

nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:31 pm

You read fast Wraith, I will not reveal who I'm rez-kitting or whether I rez-kit at all tonight.
Justice will prevail
\m/
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by Wraith »

@no-point: I've been reading since I decided to put in as a replacement yesterday. Since I had a free night yesterday that means about 3 hours got put in. Honestly didn't expect to get in this quickly.

Also: hence, why the Benmage kills Fate->Fate is rez'd->Profit plan is retarded.
Show

totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by totallynotmafia »

Umm, Seacore, 5 days is a long time, and RC only needs 4 more votes, and everybody playing this game has played at least 5 games before so we're not stupid enough to let day 1 end in a no-lynch. So what's your rush?
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by Seacore »

nopointinactingup wrote:Seacore. Respond.
To what? Sorry, I must have missed a question.
tnm wrote:Umm, Seacore, 5 days is a long time, and RC only needs 4 more votes, and everybody playing this game has played at least 5 games before so we're not stupid enough to let day 1 end in a no-lynch. So what's your rush?
First of all 5 days is not a huge time with an unwieldly amount of players like this.
Second, I did not ask for people to vote RC and end the day. I asked people to contribute more. I've noticed a lot of people have gone quiet, and they seem to be popping back in to simply say "gee, this RC wagon seems strange" and then they stay quiet.

My suspicion is that there are a bunch of people who want to distance themselves from what they perceive as an almost inevitable RC lynch. But they also either don't have another target or don't want to go after somebody else, so they are hanging back so they can lynch him at deadline because "a no lynch is a bad idea".

I want people to start making legit cases.
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:56 pm

To your inconsistency I pointed out. Do you still think Percy confirmed Fur lying?
Justice will prevail
\m/
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by Seacore »

@nopo

I've answered that already, but I'll do it again.

I think he lied. It's not 100% confirmed, but I think it's very likely he lied. For me, that's enough for him to be the day 1 lynch. I have no extra case on him, no series of relationships between other players, no vote analysis. He lied, let's string the bastard up.
So I voted. For that reason.
And if 14 people agreed that that reason was sufficient, I'd be hoisting a rope and playing piñata.

But they didn't. Only a few people agreed with me.
So I decided to not spend 2 weeks posting "come on guys, this guy should die" instead, I decided I was incredibly suspicious of him, knew I'd keep watch and moved on to find somebody else, because there's more scum in the sea.

Why do I talk to him like he's town sometimes? I don't. I do often talk to him like he's an investigator. I do this because a) if he's a cultist, his posts can be useful, and b) if he's an investigator who plans to go murderer, it's still in his interest to catch other scum, murderers and cultists alike.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:59 pm

Post by Seacore »

EPWOP:

To sum up, you have discovered no inconsistency.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:02 pm

Post by Seacore »

@mod: VasudeVa moved his vote to MoI prior to the last vote count

Noted and fixed, thanks ~Mod.
Furpants_Tom
Furpants_Tom
Goon
Furpants_Tom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:34 pm

Post by Furpants_Tom »

Alright, here's why I'm going to vote for RC.

Speaking of which, here's where I start to get suspicious:

Buddying, ReaperCharlie-style

ReaperCharlie #34 wrote:I just want to say that
just once
, I would like to see furcolow NOT lynched on Day 1.

He is often a valuable asset to the town if left alive. Not to mention an unlikely nightkill.

Sooooo as a personal request I would like you guys to unvote him. It's just his style.
ReaperCharlie#54 wrote:
xvart wrote:Noises/Ward List 1.01...
Sexy.

I will comment later on why I want Furcolow alive.
ReaperCharlie #282 wrote:
sottyrulez wrote:Too much Benmage and Fate back and forth.

Vote: Magna
Love this post. HAHA. But vote Seacore, we'll win a lot easier with him gone.

hitogoroshi wrote:Ben: Making them lose an action, lose a res. kit, confirming you as town (unless they decide not to perform the ritual) AND letting us lynch someone else today - that's a pretty sweet deal for the low, low price of one insanity. Seems to me that the biggest reason to oppose that is "I actually used Craft Fetish and not Stalk." Savvy?
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

somebody hand this man a dozen roses.

I'm looking at you, fate ;)
ReaperCharlie #298 wrote:#187 by Magna is pretty awesome.

100% right on the money. furc keeps pointing out a lot of stuff that people are stupid to have missed.

furc is by far the most pro-town player in the game at this point despite any suspicion i may have expressed earlier.

k i take it back, rewq's 230 is pretty awesome.

k i take it back again, kunks 244 basically crushes rewq's 230. lulz
Furcolow (@ spy) wrote:just because your brolite and calling me a brofessional does not mean that you are bro-town
LMAO. best post of the game so far.

are u trying to get a brolliance with me/rc?
im so up for that

Other members of the alliance are Fate and Andrius. (and Vas, since Andy wouldn't join without him).

Andrius wrote:Hey to [..., ..., ..., ..., ..., ..., ..., ..., ..., ] Lord Voldemort
*tips hat*

#275 is WIN. but maybe, he's just excited... ;) *checks the fridge for some salmon*

btw, awesome avatar Baby Spice <3 avatar avatars.

Plum (@ Magna) wrote:You seem to have a fetish regarding Furc (pun intended, sorry, but the point stands).
ohhhhh ho ho HO! *devilish laugh*

in addition to the cut of your jib, i likes the sound of your town(ish posting).
ReaperCharlie #345 wrote:also: having Magna was quite helpful as well, his gambit at the end was SWEEEEET; we about shat our pants at how well he pulled it off. Nobody Special never saw it coming. I felt so bad for him dude. HAHAHA <3 magna
ReaperCharlie #517 wrote: 7. WHAT SUSPICION ON HITOROGOSHI? I HAVE REPEATEDLY SAID THAT HE IS AWESOME AND PRO-TOWN AND HAVE AGREED WITH NEARLY EVERY POST HE'S MADE! Oh wait... you must be talking about
my post #302
... OH WAIT I F@#%&ING EBWOP'D IT LIKE 5 SECONDS LATER IN THE VERY NEXT POST.
ReaperCharlie #571 wrote:AV's 568 is pure win.

I could sheep that.
ReaperCharlie #631 wrote:Plum. For the record, I always liked you. (well, a little bit).
ReaperCharlie #651 wrote:
xvart wrote:Noises/Ward List 1.03
Mmmm, spicy and delicious.
ReaperCharlie #671 wrote:/likes VP Baltar
(Response to Feysal's #767):
ReaperCharlie #768 wrote:^the above post is awesome and pro-town and I approve.
ReaperCharlie #792 wrote:This paragraph in #779 is beautiful. And overall I get the awesometown feel from most if not all of #779.

Furc, hito, plum, say hello to AWESOMEALLIANCE member #5... welcome to the group, SSBF.
(SSBF's replacement post):
ReaperCharlie #992 wrote:Also, that sucks that you're replacing out. Stay in PLEASE if you can.

You are one of the best townies I know and I NEED YOU.
ReaperCharlie #1048 wrote:
nopointinactingup wrote:At page 22...
Love this guy. This post drips town.
He appears to be a good pick for the Alliance.
ReaperCharlie #1079 wrote:5. I think SSBF's point against Triglav was awesome, and I also hate Lost Butterfly's schizophrenia. That's not a contradiction, so shove it up your @$$.

8. Furcolow, don't let them pull the wool over your eyes bro. Especially after I saved you from the wolves!!! (blatant AtE, <3)
ReaperCharlie #1103 wrote:
Town:
Furcolow, hitorogoshi, ME DUH, SSBF/nopoint, Plum, and I'm seesawing on Furpants Tom.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Plenty of these are fairly innocuous on their own. It's more the frequency and consistency of his "I agree, you're great" posts that I think is the issue. For example, it's fine to complement xvart on posting his first list; but why is he the only player to positively comment on it twice? He seems to like Hito for backing up his defence of furc (which begins before furc is "mod-cleared", for the record); but the consistent buddying on SSBF and Plum are less clear. He turns on Hito briefly, when he thinks Hito might pick up a pro-town graverobbing gig, but quickly re-establishes hito as a pro-townie, despite never removing the FoS. He compliments and then reverses position on xvart, Magna, and AV when they disagree with him on Seacore. And possibly Baltar, although I'm not sure if he's joking there or not.

However, his posts after #1103 are dramatically different. No more compliments, no more "you're rad, I'm rad, let's team up", he switches over to pure attack mode, apart from a half-arsed "protect Furc after my death" in #1225. Correct me if I'm wrong, Magna, but I'm pretty sure this is what you're referring to as his change of meta.

Bravado & Credibility Questing

I'm not going to go through this in the same fashion; but the constant "I'm a townie, I'm awesome" theme in ReaperCharlie is concerning. Why does a townie care so much whether people think he's a townie or not? Maybe that's just how he plays; but there's more:
ReaperCharlie #6 wrote:
I HEARD NOISE.
ReaperCharlie #26 wrote: Negative. I searched for a Resuscitation Kit.
ReaperCharlie is the very first person to claim noise/no-noise; and the first person to claim equipment. In both cases, he does so before the town decides this is a good idea. At the time, I dismissed this - I thought it was a bit dumb to lead the field with that kind of information - especially when his particular combination - noise + medkit - means that the cult probably has the fetish it needs to kill him, has a good reason to try, and will suceed automatically if he attempts to use his kit. Dumb, definitely; but what becomes apparent to me later is that this is the start of a determined search for credibility.
ReaperCharlie #245 wrote:Fate/Benmage is interesting. Out of the two, I'm pretty sure Benmage is scum.

Either that, or they both are. The distancing from both sides seems pretty obvgay.

Vote: Benmage
for now. Let's see what happens in the rest of my read. :twisted:
ReaperCharlie wrote:Seacore's post #120 is quite juicy and was begging me to sink my teeth into it:
Seacore wrote:Is there a way to filter Benmage and Fate out from all the other posts?
trying to play the annoyed townie.
Seacore wrote:In other news, anybody who things I'm cult
with Fate just because I disbelieve Benmage has perfect meta
is a moron.
SEACORE IS SCUM. CULT. WHATEVER. HE NEEDS TO GO.

Unvote; Vote SEACORE.
A wagon! Let's go! This is the first post in which ReaperCharlie addresses Seacore; and it's, frankly, rubbish. 250 posts into the game, Seacore busily engaging in verbal fisticuffs with a couple of players that RC has tagged as cult exactly 9 posts previously, and this is the argument?

The rest of the Seacore case is ludicrously poorly executed; but for me, it's the absolute lack of clarity about where such a strong cult read begins that really tips it.
ReaperCharlie wrote: Makes sense. But this post gives me the willies. Bad willies.

It sounds like hito is fishing, trying to say "lets pick a really TOWN townie... wink wink ME derp"
But he doesn't actually SAY it outright, meaning he's waiting for somebody else to suggest that he do it.

Which is exactly what I thought when I read it:
- Why don't we just have you do it, Hito?
- OH WAIT. WHY DIDNT YOU JUST SUGGEST YOURSELF? HMMMM
- OMFG THIS MOFO MIGHT JUST BE REALLY SMART SCUM. sooo

Very Reluctant FoS (which will probably earn me a few tomatoes in the face): hitorogoshi

Well, maybe. Except that Hito is right at the top-top-top of your buddying tree, next to the unimpeachable Furcolow. So, why do you...
ReaperCharlie wrote:And now, of course, I MYSELF volunteer to be the one to rob the graves.
Oooooh, right. No dice, pardner.

As noted, I think this wagon came from a strange place; and I distrust the motives of a few of the early joiners; but I do think that RC's behaviour today has been more consistently suspicious than any other single player.

Vote: ReaperCharlie
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:57 pm

Post by Benmage »

In case RC is lynched before I can catch-up, I just wanna say the most protown move for someone not sure what to do tonight would be to ward me.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:31 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Good lord Furc I love you man.

This is the wrong tree again though. Get back to good trees.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:48 pm

Post by Fate »

Benmage wrote:
In case RC is lynched before I can catch-up, I just wanna say the most protown move for someone not sure what to do tonight would be to ward me.
Quoted for the fucking hilarity. Benmage you have done sweet fuck all for the person that posted AT FUCKING WORK during the earlier parts of the day in an insane attempt to get me lynched.

This makes me feel Benmage was "acting" with his whole shindig, and I will NOT take kindly to any more Benmage town reads now that he's slipped into near fucking oblivion.

THAT MEANS YOU SPYREX.

Wraith's slot is town
because he has me as a higher town read than furc
for his postinz.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”