The Baker

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:27 am

Post by Andrius »

COMMENCE READING OF THE THREAD>

This will be a massive post...

Can I use
Spoiler:
these tags
, mod/anyone with answers? I saw someone else use them and it'll make my post alot more aestetically pleasing.

Thanks.

-The Baker, whose title now appears under his name courtesy of Flay
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Furpants_Tom
Furpants_Tom
Goon
Furpants_Tom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:48 am

Post by Furpants_Tom »

SpyreX wrote:That's all well and good HOWEVER that wasn't what I was saying. If you think someone being wagoned is scum and someone not being wagoned is scum why, every time thus far, is it the dude with no wagon thats getting a teehee vote?
Furpants_Tom wrote:Because there's no point throwing more questions at people who are already being interrogated adequately. I'm looking for people who are ducking attention.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:01 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Percy has posted multiple times after my spoilered text. Presumably if he had a problem with it (and I can't imagine why he would) he would have mentioned such already.

Though I just thought of something:

People playing from their phones/E-readers
: do push-button spoiler tags work alright for you?

---

My next post will either have more on why I'm voting Baby Spice or a revote. If my memory is correct, there's a huge disparity between her "Furc-is-lying" posts and her post where she unvoted him. My memory is absurdly shitty, though, so I'll re-check and report back here.

---

Furcolow:
A lot of your case on LB seems to associative tells - that LB is scum defending scumbuddy x, or parroting scumbuddy y. How much of your case on LB is associative, and if your answer is in the realm of "most", what lynches could we use to "check" LB? I have a good deal of respect for Faraday's play (and I've actually been scum with him before, which should help my reading of him) and if your case on LB is a two-for-one scumpairing I'd probably rather lynch the other potential buddy first.

---

Also.
Spyrex
, meet me at Camera 3.

...Spy. Yo. Buddy. So your first post was a vote on AV. As the game progressed, it seemed to me to be a pretty stale vote you weren't really justified. So I figured, well, I'll bring it up in thread, and either I'll see some sexy new justifications for voting AV or you'll put your vote somewhere else. Win/win.

You didn't respond to that post but mentioned your continued hate-on for AV despite the tsk,tsk'ers. Well, okay, it's easy to miss a point in this monster game, so I'll re-quote it.

You didn't respond to that one, either. But you did move your vote...to RC. The last thing you said about RC was:
Spyrex wrote: <3

I'll admit I had some worries reaper (which I'll get to) but they're gone now. GOD.
So you've got these reasons to sit on your AV vote, but they're not strong enough to stop you from switching to vote someone you've last stated as being a town read with the worries "gone"? Really need your help figuring this one out.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:10 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Quick Update

Scum:
Seacore, Lost Butterfly, MagnaofIllusion, SpyreX <--i.e. LYNCH THESE MOFOS

Town:
Furcolow, hitorogoshi, ME DUH, SSBF/nopoint, Plum, and I'm seesawing on Furpants Tom.

This has been a public service announcement from your friendly neighborhood Reaper.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:44 am

Post by Fate »

Spoiler tag worked fine when I was on my phone earlier.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Furpants_Tom
Furpants_Tom
Goon
Furpants_Tom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:48 am

Post by Furpants_Tom »

hitogoroshi wrote:
People playing from their phones/E-readers
: do push-button spoiler tags work alright for you?
Can't read them on a Blackberry Bold, sorry.
Furpants_Tom
Furpants_Tom
Goon
Furpants_Tom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:56 am

Post by Furpants_Tom »

Re: Trilobyte - the fact that Bowser still hasn't surfaced IS quite scummy, even at this stage of the game. But clearly, my question's not getting answered. So I have another one:

Hey kunkstar7, what do you think of Plum?
Trilobite
Trilobite
Goon
Trilobite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:05 am

Post by Trilobite »

Baby Spice, why exactly did you unvote furc in post 964? Spell it out for me.
Seacore Post 979 wrote:I understand that from a glance that looks opportunistic, but it is simply realistic.
For most lynches you have a growing case against somebody, they do a series of scummy things, and thus to jump on while it's hot and jump off with everybody else, yet, that looks like opportunistic wagon hopping.

But that doesn't apply here.
What's your opinion of Furpants claiming you were tunneling furc?

I agree very much with Fate RE: Fate v benmage who can be the most confirmed! I'm getting sick of reading all these plans, from what I can tell none of them work without someone dying. Lets just scum hunt instead eh?
Lost Butterfly Post 1086 wrote:The deflection allegation is stupid, just because I'm being attacked doesn't mean I'll stop scumhunting. Oh and I'd totally forgotten about the sottyrulez hydra actually so I guess that rules out that line of enquiry for the moment.
I'm willing to cut you some slack for that. Considering how quick paced this game has been forgetting our account wasn't activated until a day or so into the game is possible. Still hated Mina's tone and her LOLing over Zach's posting though.
Furpants_Tom Post 1106 wrote:Re: Trilobyte - the fact that Bowser still hasn't surfaced IS quite scummy, even at this stage of the game.
Why is it scummy and not flaky? What are your thoughts on the RC wagon?

Also I was serious about your Spy questioning. I think I blinked and missed it. Any help?

= = = = = = =

And YES I am finally up to date. Excellent. I have been talking with Zach as I read/post and we are still very happy with our Seacore vote. Neither of us really like the RC wagon too much, pretty sure we won't be voting there, unless Ojanen has a strong read on him.

So yeah. I'm here finally. I feel proud.
Trilobite
Trilobite
Goon
Trilobite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:06 am

Post by Trilobite »

^Sotty btw. Just in case it wasn't obv.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:07 am

Post by Fate »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Whoever is calling me scummy, i.e. Seacore, Vas, Magna, (& Co.?), SUBSTANTIATE YOUR CLAIMS.

WHAT HAVE I DONE THAT IS SCUMMY THIS ENTIRE GAME.

OOHHHHHH WAIT THATS RIGHT.

YOU IDIOTS.
Yup.

Scum fo sho

RE: DGB

"SORASGOOF IS SOOOOOOOOO TOWN. HES OBVTOWN GUYS"

yeah STFU PITSGIRL
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:11 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Lost Butterfly wrote:Lemon aka AV's attempts to link us to El goosuki are actually really absurd. The summary one in particular seems to be stretching beyong all reason. And if you read post game of ACOK you'll actually see Drippereth (who are now el goosuki) don't actually consider it a town tell (well they do it all the time).
xvart wrote:This is a terribly justified vote. If they were a scumteam, wouldn't they just post the summary in the thread? Unless you think CultGoosuki joking about being behind would only joke with a scumbuddy.
I've answered this already...if you're going to call my vote weak actually read
why
I'm voting for someone!
AurorusVox wrote:I'm not saying him asking for LB's summary is a scumtell (he's asked plenty of people). I'm saying that El G's willingness to follow others
as expressed in his appeal to LB
in the post I quoted
contradicts
his unwillingness to follow Fate into
voting for LB
Lost Butterfly wrote:Also 'you're a dead weight for town' is weird. Why say that to someone you think is scum?
Because if he's scum, we can't get anything out of him and when the time comes, we'll have to expend a lot of effort to get even the slightest inkling. And then if he's town, his "I don't want to read the thread" attitude is not helping.

SpyreX wrote:Yo yo AV-sama did you address this:

"Except, of course, it was Hit who detailed the mod side of it before he did.
And, of course, my first post says Fur is town regardless of confirmation-gate."

in the madness times?
No I didn't see it. I'll respond now though --

I actually did not realise that Hito had explained it in practically the same way that I had - as far as I could recall, Hito was clearing Furc due to El G "hearing noise" (which he said in his post first suggesting Furc was clear) and what I assumed was him having a town read on him. Compounding this misunderstanding was the fact that MoI (and lots of others) still believed Furc was scum (and so I assumed no logical arguments had yet been made to the contrary); and even further, that MoI accepted that he was 99.999% town
after
I had made my argument. I don't know, but MoI should be able to explain why my argument convinced him and Hito's didn't - that's what threw me.

I addressed the second point multiple times though - saying and arguing are very different things.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Furpants_Tom
Furpants_Tom
Goon
Furpants_Tom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:21 am

Post by Furpants_Tom »

Trilobite wrote:
Furpants_Tom Post 1106 wrote:Re: Trilobyte - the fact that Bowser still hasn't surfaced IS quite scummy, even at this stage of the game.
Why is it scummy and not flaky? What are your thoughts on the RC wagon?
Because flakes usually bob up to the surface when they're called out. Especially if a wagon starts. Or they contact the mod and ask for a replacement. Bowser has done neither, although we know parts of it has posted elsewhere on the site. It takes strong nerves and a good reason not to respond to posts directly questioning you.
Trilobite wrote: Also I was serious about your Spy questioning. I think I blinked and missed it. Any help?
Furpants_Tom wrote: Wait, why is BenMage now not killing Fate?
Are we seriously going to let him claim a free insanity and not prove his townie-ness by following through on his threat? And we won't know if AV's scum until at least D3; so that's a fair while for all of us to live in doubt... I have no idea why scum would act like BenMage in the first place, but I can't help but think SpyreX is giving him an out. Maybe there is a fetish of Fate already out there, one not created by Benmage, who was actually stalking him. Maybe the cult is now concerned that more than one investigator with res kits will now be watching Fate's back; and would prefer this protective field dissipate. In that case, maybe you'd ask Benmage to commit publicly to NOT kill Fate, and then lead the charge to string him from the nearest tree at the start of Day 2, when Fate's body is found, scattered like sticky red confetti. Playing peacekeeper in this case is kinda suss, if you ask me.

I'll
Vote: SpyreX
because I'm still not really sure why he's so sure both Benmage and Fate are town.
(Admittedly, not phrased as a question)
Furpants_Tom wrote:
SpyreX wrote: As for giving Ben an out? YES I AM. He's already done an F-- job in picking suicidal. Going through with this is bonkers madness and HE REALLY SHOULD THINK OTHERWISE.
OK, fair enough. It's an explanation, at least; although I think Benmage fetishing Fate and claiming it as a stalk remains a real possibility. Why do you think it's not?
Furpants_Tom
Furpants_Tom
Goon
Furpants_Tom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:28 am

Post by Furpants_Tom »

Oops, forgot your RC question. I was pinging on his bravado and buddying earlier; but I don't like the reason this wagon's formed. I think his "slip" is a null tell, because it's overtly bad play for either town or scum; and I think the speed of the wagon has more to do with Seacore grasping at straws and people who change their deeply held opinions every five minutes leaping onto the latest pressure point.

I'd like to know what you think of it, too; but I'd also very much like to know what totallynotmafia thinks of ReaperCharlie and his wagon.
El Goosuki
El Goosuki
Goon
El Goosuki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:34 am

Post by El Goosuki »

ReaperCharlie is town. I insist.
Furpants_Tom
Furpants_Tom
Goon
Furpants_Tom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:38 am

Post by Furpants_Tom »

Actually, that reminds me; I never did get an answer to the follow-up question.
Furpants_Tom wrote:
SpyreX wrote: As for giving Ben an out? YES I AM. He's already done an F-- job in picking suicidal. Going through with this is bonkers madness and HE REALLY SHOULD THINK OTHERWISE.
OK, fair enough. It's an explanation, at least; although I think Benmage fetishing Fate and claiming it as a stalk remains a real possibility. Why do you think it's not?
It's a bit stale now, I know, but is there anything you'd like on the record, SpyreX?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:43 am

Post by SpyreX »

@Fur:

Because the kill flavors are different and that makes no sense. None. Zero.

And, now that things are getting settled still cool with lowballs at wagons that aren't going anywhere or are you going to come out and say which person actually wagoned is scum?
hit wrote: Also. Spyrex, meet me at Camera 3.

...Spy. Yo. Buddy. So your first post was a vote on AV. As the game progressed, it seemed to me to be a pretty stale vote you weren't really justified. So I figured, well, I'll bring it up in thread, and either I'll see some sexy new justifications for voting AV or you'll put your vote somewhere else. Win/win.

You didn't respond to that post but mentioned your continued hate-on for AV despite the tsk,tsk'ers. Well, okay, it's easy to miss a point in this monster game, so I'll re-quote it.

You didn't respond to that one, either. But you did move your vote...to RC. The last thing you said about RC was:
While I was talking to others I was including you. That AV vote is still justified and I'm more than a little surprised that you, of all parties involved, isn't a bit more eye raised at his whole "I was first to say Fur is town!" business.

And, the last thing I SAID about RC was asking for what was going on with this wagon. Which Seacore and Trig brought me up to speed - Trig's detailing the dodge, dodge, jab was more of a kicker but.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Furpants_Tom
Furpants_Tom
Goon
Furpants_Tom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:52 am

Post by Furpants_Tom »

SpyreX wrote:@Fur:

Because the kill flavors are different and that makes no sense. None. Zero.
I think I'd probably better be "Tom" or "Furp", because there's already a "Fur" or "Furc"
Yes, the flavours are different; but he can claim his murder was rezzed away - as, in fact, we're already planning to allow him to do.
SpyreX wrote: And, now that things are getting settled still cool with lowballs at wagons that aren't going anywhere or are you going to come out and say which person actually wagoned is scum?
Nope, not unless I find a better reason to add fuel to the fire than my unreliable gut instinct. But you already know it's not Seacore.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:56 am

Post by Fate »

El Goosuki wrote:ReaperCharlie is town. I insist.
JUST LIKE SORASGOOF AND AND FUCK WHATS HER NAME... THE ONE I OUTED IN ALPHABET MAFIA AMIRITE?
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:58 am

Post by Seacore »

Furpants_Tom wrote:

Yes, the flavours are different; but he can claim his murder was rezzed away - as, in fact, we're already planning to allow him to do.
Actually this reminds me of something that should be brought up.

There's almost certainly going to be a greater ritual tonight, I don't see a reason why it would just be a standard one.

So: Benmage murdering fate, Player A rezzing fate, Cultists doing ritual
will look the same as
Player A rezzing fate, Cultists doing greater ritual.

Both of them allow a rezzer to step forward and say "I tried to Rez Fate last night and I got blood all over me, but fate is still dead"

Hell, Cultist-Benmage could have had one of his buddies pick up a rez kit for that express purpose, i.e. in my second example, Player A could be cult.

I'm not saying this is what happened or will happen, I'm just saying we can't discount it just because of the kill flavour
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by Fate »

^
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by SpyreX »

What's this we?

Its still a bad plan but I've been a bit distracted and it should be clear its a bad plan. Benmage and Fate are town FROM WHAT HAPPENED TODAY. We don't need this "ohh but lets have him get a murdering to stop the wifom that isn't even there" business.

And, if Ben is Cult faking a stalk claiming suicidial and preppin down murder avenue... thats not even 2scum4scum. That's just insane.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by Fate »

^^grrrrrrrRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE.

WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY?

WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY, HUH?

NO MORE GODDAMN SET-UP SPECULATION/REZ PLANS/POSSIBLE SCENARIOS. EITHER YOU THINK FATE/TOWN/CULT AND BEN TOWN/CULT. THAT IS THE ONLY THING MORE THAT NEEDS TO BE SAID.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by Fate »

Ironically my post points to SpyreX town making the SAME point I was making in my post, instead of pointing to Seacore.

LULZ
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I was about to give you the raised eye but I see ODDLY ENOUGH IN THIS GAME posts are climbing all over each other.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by Seacore »

sigh, fate. I've said that I think you are town and that benmage is more likely investigator than cultist.

My post is in fact saying that speculation is dumb because greater ritual makes the whole thing impossible to read. I just wanted it out there first.

Also, you don't get to dictate what I talk about, so drop the bold caps.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”