El Goosuki
El Goosuki
Goon
El Goosuki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:37 am

Post by El Goosuki »

I don't know which of my heads voted LB, but I doubt it was me. I love Fate with all my heart, but his scumdar IS RAGE! RAGE! GODAWFUL!!!! THE PITS!!!!
El Goosuki
El Goosuki
Goon
El Goosuki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:39 am

Post by El Goosuki »

The post above brought to you by DGB.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:49 am

Post by manho »

i'm still catching up slowly. just got past page 15...

too many homework these days.

but i will catch up soon.
Trilobite
Trilobite
Goon
Trilobite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:01 am

Post by Trilobite »

RC Post 792: Ben never heard a noise last night. How will he die?
Edit as I read: Feysal also asks this question. More I think about it though it's probably a null point considering how freaking complex this game is.

Agreeing with parts of VasudeVa's vote on MoI. There was something up with his pressure on furc, but I doubt it was distancing. More like he sensed a possible easy lynch that just blew up in his face at the end.

This post by xvart is easily his best in the thread so far. Just because you are in a hydra, doesn't mean you can post contradicting reads and get away with it. That's the feel I got from Mina's list of questions, like being a hydra should explain all that away. I just didn't like how she tried to brush it off without really acknowledging this is what happened.
Lost Butterfly Post 812 wrote:Has Zach posted for the tribolite hydra yet?
Considering all the heat your hydra was (is?) getting at this point, this just feels like an epic deflection.

FTR, Zach made all the posts in the SR account at the start of the game if I am remembering right.

~ Sotty, who is still nine pages behind but determined to get to the end of the thread today.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:02 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

1. My wagon is scum-driven. Bet your favorite plaid green knickers on it.
2. I am fine w/being lynched, as long as the town KILLS who I want them to kill after I die.
3. Whoever is citing town-RC vs scum-RC meta needs to clean out their brain housing group. You're saying that I'm always useless as town and always super pro-town and "try to lead the town" as scum.
4. I'm not "leading the town" anyway, unless you mean I'm the leading wagon. lulz
5. I think SSBF's point against Triglav was awesome, and I also hate Lost Butterfly's schizophrenia. That's not a contradiction, so shove it up your @$$.
6. Triglav/Seacore are scum. See #1.
7. Magna is likely scum w/Triglav/Seacore.
8. Furcolow, don't let them pull the wool over your eyes bro. Especially after I saved you from the wolves!!! (blatant AtE, <3)
9. SpyreX may be scum too. Nice wagon-hop with no reasoning.
10. When I die ...(if I AM actually lynched today)... remember this post, please. <3

...even if scum tries to WIFOM y'all that it means nothing (cause I'm
obv
just a terrible townie to get myself lynched Day 1, and so my reads can't be trusted.)

For now, my vote's fine on Seacore.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:15 am

Post by Furcolow »

i think you accidentally made your text too small there
percy is not keen on that
he might modkill you
Trilobite
Trilobite
Goon
Trilobite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:33 am

Post by Trilobite »

[quote="Trilobite]FTR, Zach made all the posts in the SR account at the start of the game if I am remembering right.[/quote]
Seems I don't have much of a memory. Zach made all the SR posts but one, I forgot I made a plea to Fate in there. Zach just reminded me. Back to the grind.
El Goosuki
El Goosuki
Goon
El Goosuki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:38 am

Post by El Goosuki »

RC is totally 100% pure town.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:40 am

Post by Furcolow »

i believe he's more likely town than cult
and in fact, the 75% likelihood he started with is in the B range for me
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:41 am

Post by Furcolow »

hitogoroshi and trilobite are the two have have ascended the A range through very pro-town posting
Trilobite
Trilobite
Goon
Trilobite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:43 am

Post by Trilobite »

Seacore wrote:I'm back. I've been trying to keep up to date on my phone whenever I had coverage, but that wasn't often.

I seem to not be the lead wagon anymore? Or maybe I still am. If people have questions I'm happy to answer them. I might uncover them as I start to read more thoroughly, but it'll be easier if people just reask them.

My inclination has been to just assume LB and BS are investigators, but I've realised that's because most of the people who accused them accused me, and I KNOW that they were wrong about the latter. But I'm going to go back and look at them in ISO.

I'm struggling though, every time I think I've found scum and ISO them, they seem more investigator to me.
It seems the majority of people are demanding a cult targeted lynch rather than a general scummy one (i.e. Not going after a potential murderer) so I'll leave off the Benmage thing for now.
Bolded last paragraph for emphasis.

Yeah, the majority of people are demanding a cult lynch because the majority of the people in the game right now just so happen to be playing to the wincon of eliminating the cult. OH HAI, I AM CULT AND I'D RATHER JUST LYNCH SOMEONE WHO LOOKS BAD RATHER THAN SOMEONE I THINK IS CULT.

... but they are a potential murderer, so it's not so bad right? (No one can even become a murderer until quite a bit later in the game here, so hunting for something that doesn't even exist yet is just stupid.)
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:46 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Catching up/responding to stuff first.
xvart wrote: Relevance?
He's the only one on that hydra I can read one way or another (mostly due to lurking as scum), or at least the easiest and only one of their posts before then hadn't been signed so I wanted to know who made it.
So, you're saying I should just take your word for it? Especially after both of you saw how Macavity Lock and I used a fabricated disagreement in aCoK to build momentum as we needed? I'm sorry if I'm slightly skeptical. I went back to reread the post game of aCoK to see if I could catch either of you commenting on that, but I don't think either of you did directly. So let me ask you now, you don't see how it could be perceived as scummy for a hydra to pull a complete 180 on previous statements simply because 'people aren't going to agree 100% of the time'? Having seen me do it as a scum hydra in that game, do you think it's an ineffective tool for the scum to use?
No, you can just read the thread, I think it's pretty obvious that wasn't the case, although I'm a little confused because of, well see below. And I think the circumstances between here and ACOK are very very different, I don't really think a hydra disagreeing is any sort of tell one way or another. And I think if used in the way you used it, it definitely should be ineffective as I don't think most town's would have let you away with what you got away with in ACOK.
@LB - do you really feel that there was no shifting momentum toward Furcolow at that time when he shifted to the leading wagon within the next few pages after your vote? I think Faraday was egging him on in his responses and that led to a lot of votes on him at a crucial time. I'm going to read over the entire exchange again, but that's how I felt on my initial read.
Okay, there was defititely a shit of momentum following the vote, but that was obviously something I wanted. And I was of course egging him on to some degree, I thought he was scum. I don't really see why you think this is a bad thing though anyway.

As I said I was confused becuase initially it read to me like you were saying we voted after the momentum had shifted which I disagreed with, I think our vote was the shift in momentum that the mini wagon got at that stage (baby spice, seacore and maybe someone else follow along then)
Triglav wrote: Your case on us is lurking and disagreement with xvart post - consider the first (especially with volume of this game) null, and the second we see as us being brilliant and certainly can't understand how suspecting xvart suggests we're scummy - care to enlighten?
Yeah, that was basically it. I don't think lurking is null, even despite the game size, but I'm not really willing to argue since it doesn't change anything. I don't think I ever suggested you were scummy for suspecting xvart, and I think you're not dumb enough to think I thought that either, what I did object to was the reasoning behind the vote which I felt was ridiculous. Making a list is really about as null as it fucking gets.
I am fairly sure Lost Butterfly was seriously just confused that DGB wasn't in El Goosuki
This is true, especially since it stated as such in the sign up thread when they replaced out. (DGB wasn't mentioned as being part of the hydra untill this game commenced to my knowledge)

Fate pretending to be seacore's scumbuddy is stupid, TNM's vote is just as stupid. Especially since Fate acted similar in Of Gods and Men and TNM was in that game. Why do you think Fate's scum here? Oh I see, not really sure what you'd expect to get from it. It's also really not reasonabl to suggest it's a slip at all, you'd have to be pretty clinically retarded to do that.

Lemon aka AV's attempts to link us to El goosuki are actually really absurd. The summary one in particular seems to be stretching beyong all reason. And if you read post game of ACOK you'll actually see Drippereth (who are now el goosuki) don't actually consider it a town tell (well they do it all the time).
Also 'you're a dead weight for town' is weird. Why say that to someone you think is scum?

SSBF replacing out in the manner he did means he's town too.

The deflection allegation is stupid, just because I'm being attacked doesn't mean I'll stop scumhunting. Oh and I'd totally forgotten about the sottyrulez hydra actually so I guess that rules out that line of enquiry for the moment.

I'm pretty up to date now.
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:50 am

Post by Furcolow »

you'll STOP scumhunting? when did you START?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:53 am

Post by Furcolow »

i was about to shift my vote to seacore, but i am very happy with it having read your post
i feel like you talking of fate trying to fake seacore being scum with him is actually a very viable strategy. i would be more sure of it if seacore hadn't jumped on my bandwagon, but i do that as town, so it is potentially null... definitely not damning.

this makes me more certain of you/fate if anything
you/fate both called a lot of the same people town
you are still trying to do that, and just did that in your post. with pretty bad reasoning. "SSBF IZ TOWN U GUYZ"
it has nothing to do with the guy who replaced in highlighting things people have been saying all game
it would be really fucking easy for cult to just regurgitate points like he did to fake being pro-town
he is not confirmed in the slightest
im keeping my vote on you
i hope you die in this game
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:53 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Page 1 or so, IIRC. OKAY?
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:58 am

Post by xvart »

Lost Butterfly, 898 wrote:The point I was making with all those open-ended questions is that
Baltar and ReaperCharlie should look for the scum or town motivations behind our inconsistencies
, instead of being lazy and saying that a hydra that contradicts itself is scum because it is known that Inconsistencies Are Scummy, End of Story. I didn't even go the next step and say, "No, Faraday
didn't
have a scum motivation for behaving the way he did."
Do you not think that we would be able to discern town motivations behind it without your "open ended questions"? The scum motivations behind such a contradiction is obvious, as VP pointed out by ML and his play in aCoK, among other things. The town motivation is simple: lazy or accident; neither of which
should
happen.
Lost Butterfly, 799 wrote:-Is it a significant scumtell that Faraday voted before discussing it with me in the QT or waiting for me to wake up?
Lost Butterfly, 898 wrote:We've been sharing reads in the QT (and Faraday's vote for Furcolow was really the only time I've been in vehement disagreement with him to the point that I felt the need to put my foot down in the thread), but it's hard to check everything before posting when the game is moving so quickly.
It is clear that while Faraday may not have discussed with you the actual vote, your second quote here suggests that you had made it clear in the QT where you stood on Furcolow. In addition, you were awake when he posted the vote, because you posted immediately before (10/21 5:15am) and after (10/21 6:12am) his vote (10/21 6:08am). So not only were you questions leading but
mis
leading.

So like I said, I don't think you or Faraday did it maliciously or were trying to game the system; but instead caught some heat and then your response was super scummy, and apparently fabricated to some degree. Busted for something you don't think was scummy comes to mind.

Mina - you never answered why you asked Zach if he had posted yet in his hydra account? Why did you want to know? He has since posted so...
Seacore, 941 wrote:If anybody is keeping a tally of how confused Furc seems to be getting about the consequences of his claimed N0 action, please add this to it.
Yeah, it's not worth it. I gave up noting all the scumtastic things he has done, contradictions, fake or manipulated scumtells, etc. If this was any other game he would have hung by now.

I'm really not impressed with the Bowser wagon since they haven't posted in five days. The fact that people keep jumping on and off it is interesting, since there has been no new added content to analyze.

---
Fate, 1017 wrote:
WHAT IS YOUR READ ON BENMAGE? TOWN/CULT
WHAT IS YOUR READ ON FATE? TOWN/CULT
Town/Town. I hereby understand and relinquish my rights to discuss night actions involving Benmage and Fate.
AurorusVox, 1044 wrote:
El Goosuki wrote:MINA!!!
I STILL LOVE READING YOUR POSTS.
COULD YOU BE AWESOME AND PUT A GAME SUMMARY WALL FOR ME
THANKS!!!!
ElG / LB scumteam, anyone?

Vote: ElGoosuki

Read the thread yourself or ask to get replaced. You're a dead weight for town, but worse than that, you're purposefully not giving anyone any information to work with. You're intentionally playing your vote down as random, to not take responsibility for reasoning on it. I wouldn't be surprised if you voted for Seacore or ReaperCharlie soon.
This is a terribly justified vote. If they were a scumteam, wouldn't they just post the summary in the thread? Unless you think CultGoosuki joking about being behind would only joke with a scumbuddy.

I've got a couple other tabs open and I see a ton of posts in the preview edit; but I'm mostly caught up now. Will comment on the RC wagon shortly.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:01 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Your case on us is lurking and disagreement with xvart post - consider the first (especially with volume of this game) null, and the second we see as us being brilliant and certainly can't understand how suspecting xvart suggests we're scummy - care to enlighten?
[/quote]
Yeah, that was basically it. I don't think lurking is null, even despite the game size, but I'm not really willing to argue since it doesn't change anything. I don't think I ever suggested you were scummy for suspecting xvart, and I think you're not dumb enough to think I thought that either, what I did object to was the reasoning behind the vote which I felt was ridiculous. Making a list is really about as null as it fucking gets.
[/quote]
Actually seems like I took you too literally. I thought you meant suspecting xvart at any time would make you scummy, when it was obviously the reasons which I found scummy.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:05 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

xvart wrote: It is clear that while Faraday may not have discussed with you the actual vote, your second quote here suggests that you had made it clear in the QT where you stood on Furcolow. In addition, you were awake when he posted the vote, because you posted immediately before (10/21 5:15am) and after (10/21 6:12am) his vote (10/21 6:08am). So not only were you questions leading but misleading.

So like I said, I don't think you or Faraday did it maliciously or were trying to game the system; but instead caught some heat and then your response was super scummy, and apparently fabricated to some degree. Busted for something you don't think was scummy comes to mind.

Mina - you never answered why you asked Zach if he had posted yet in his hydra account? Why did you want to know? He has since posted so...
Actually that was me with the post after. And that was me that mentioned the zach thing too. I guess I should start signing my posts, sorry i thought the difference was kinda obvious.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:10 am

Post by xvart »

Lost Butterfly, 1092 wrote:Actually that was me with the post after. And that was me that mentioned the zach thing too. I guess I should start signing my posts, sorry i thought the difference was kinda obvious.
I think we are in agreement, there. I'm not sure what you are getting at since I said you posted, Faraday voted, then you posted again, despite you "being asleep" when he voted.

I also saw when skimming through the new posts that you answered the question about Zach already, so disregard that question. I'll get back to it in a bit.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:11 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Oh god that was me aka Faraday I meant.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:13 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Lost Butterfly wrote:
Furcolow wrote:this vote is more because of me accusing you after percy's post, mina.
Faraday is going to be so fucking pissed at you for associating yourself to seacore, and baby spice is so scum-VI he reminds me of vezokpiraka
That was Faraday. I can't see any reason for Percy not to get back to you. I realise what you're saying about DGB being in the game, that's mostly irrelevant though as far as I can see.
This one? That was me.

- Faraday.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:16 am

Post by xvart »

Lost Butterfly, ISO 16 wrote:
Furcolow wrote:this vote is more because of me accusing you after percy's post, mina.
Faraday is going to be so fucking pissed at you for associating yourself to seacore, and baby spice is so scum-VI he reminds me of vezokpiraka
That was Faraday. I can't see any reason for Percy not to get back to you. I realise what you're saying about DGB being in the game, that's mostly irrelevant though as far as I can see.
This was you (Faraday)?

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:19 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Trilobite wrote:
Seacore wrote:I'm back. I've been trying to keep up to date on my phone whenever I had coverage, but that wasn't often.

I seem to not be the lead wagon anymore? Or maybe I still am. If people have questions I'm happy to answer them. I might uncover them as I start to read more thoroughly, but it'll be easier if people just reask them.

My inclination has been to just assume LB and BS are investigators, but I've realised that's because most of the people who accused them accused me, and I KNOW that they were wrong about the latter. But I'm going to go back and look at them in ISO.

I'm struggling though, every time I think I've found scum and ISO them, they seem more investigator to me.
It seems the majority of people are demanding a cult targeted lynch rather than a general scummy one (i.e. Not going after a potential murderer) so I'll leave off the Benmage thing for now.
Bolded last paragraph for emphasis.

Yeah, the majority of people are demanding a cult lynch because the majority of the people in the game right now just so happen to be playing to the wincon of eliminating the cult. OH HAI, I AM CULT AND I'D RATHER JUST LYNCH SOMEONE WHO LOOKS BAD RATHER THAN SOMEONE I THINK IS CULT.

... but they are a potential murderer, so it's not so bad right? (No one can even become a murderer until quite a bit later in the game here, so hunting for something that doesn't even exist yet is just stupid.)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Y HELO THER SCUMSLIP

<3 trilo
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:24 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

I've been chatting with Faraday on Yahoo! while I catch up with another game, and have been trying REALLY hard not to respond to anything here (even though my blood pressure has been continuously rising with every post I see today), so I'll save reads and answers for later...

But I swear. This is turning into a Three's Company episode.

For future reference:

1) I never leave my Is uncapitalized.

2)
That was Faraday. I can't see any reason for Percy not to get back to you. I
realise
what you're saying about DGB being in the game, that's mostly irrelevant though as far as I can see.
It's a bit unclear because he referred to himself in the third person, but note that "realise" is spelled with an s. That's Irish/UK spelling. I'm Canadian (so I'd say "-our" instead of "-or," but "-ize" instead of "-ise."

Carry on.

~Mina

~as in, not Faraday

~as in, not the person who has been posting all day and who has meta experience with Zachrulez
Trilobite
Trilobite
Goon
Trilobite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:25 am

Post by Trilobite »

Feysal's ISO of xvart is pretty good. The fact he claimed to have warded MoI like Baby Spice does stand out. I don't know why he waited so long to do this. I had also forgotten that he had claimed to have not noticed who Baby Spice had warded. I have really liked xvart's more recent posts though, but this ward thing is hard to get over.

I'm struggling to remember the last time I saw any scum hunting from kunkstar.

Furpants lurker vote is extremely uninspiring at this stage of the game. I also must have blinked and missed the “useful” questions you ask Spy. You have a post number I could check out? Considering how quick you were to jump on our Seacore vote right after this I had expected more from you.

Seacore placating his own lynch is all kinds of bizarre. Don't like it.

= = = = = =
Lost Butterfly Post 898 wrote:Where are you getting all this about WIFOM and overdefending? Even though people were calling those contradictions scummy, Iexplicitly avoided defending ourselves in that post, so as to get a better read on xvart and MagnaofIllusion based on how much thought they put into answering Baltar's question.
You were subtly defending with the style of questions you asked. Take this one for example:
Lost Butterfly wrote:Is it a significant scumtell that Faraday voted before discussing it with me in the QT or waiting for me to wake up?
If you can't see the defense of yourself in this quote then I don't know what to say to you. I will say being defensive isn't a scum tell, but claiming you weren't defending yourself when you were looks bad to me.
Lost Butterfly Post 898 wrote:It's bad enough that now I have to waste time on this when I still haven't ISOd half the popular suspects. Now you're putting me and Faraday in the awkward position of getting wagoned for reasons that I know are crap and that I could easily debunk, but being told that if I defend myself, "Look, she's SCUMMY because she's overdefensive and making excuses for her behaviour!"
Now you're not making sense. Fate said he didn't like your defense with those questions you posted. He never said that any time you defend yourself it will look scummy. You are stretching with this. Quite badly in fact.
Lost Butterfly Post 934 wrote:And LOL that the scummy posts are coming from Zach-head. Faraday predicted as much in our QT.
lol? I don't get this at all, why the gloating? Zach told me he has only played with Faraday once with your buddy being scum and Zach town. Looks like he could have mentioned in your QT because he knows Zach has a scummy looking play style. ScumLB would love this, townLB might be more willing to look deeper into it, questioning Zach rather than jumping all over it.

Is there any reason you chose to ask Zach to answer those questions and not our hydra as a whole? I think our opinions are out there on all three players now any how. Yes I will agree we haven't been very active, but lurky? Hardly. We have been posting, just been flooded out. This game is overwhelming and everyone is trying to get their heads around it. This just feels like you have been waiting for the “weaker” head to post so you can grind on him and look good. Where is the town motivation in that?

~Sotty at the start of page 39 and posting this now to prevent a wall.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”